Author Topic: WOLFSLAIR (c) v BLASTED MONK and SONG  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
WOLFSLAIR (c) v BLASTED MONK and SONG
« on: March 29, 2020, 09:28:16 PM »
 Post all Supercard roleplays here.

Roleplay limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character 5,000 words maximum

Good luck!  
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 09:31:27 PM by Mark Ward »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 10:32:11 PM »

Blame

It was a team meeting. All the members of Wolfslair were in attendance. Sitting six feet from each other, as mandated. Alex had just finished a speech, a few minutes of reminding Austin and Jo especially that holding gold in a company6 meant power. The other members of the gym weren’t there, just the “faction” in SCW. Including Alicia Lukas, joining via the wonders of technology on a laptop. Alex turned and cut the call as Austin got up and gave Alex a pt on the shoulder, the sis foot six beast was confident. Then again, he was always confident.

He picked up his bottle of water and gave Jo a small nod as he exited the smaller room just off the gym meeting his family outside as they moved back up towards the elevators to their hotel room. Alex slowly folded his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow at Johanna who tilted her head staring back. There was a silence between them. As if Alex was waiting for Jo to say something. She again stayed silent. Alex stepped forward and shook his head. ”This is going to end Jo” His voice was low, monotone, serious.

Johanna cleared her throat and went to say something. Alex simply raised his finger with a shake of his head. ”This issue with you and Song, this match, this title defense. When it is all said and done, that’s it.” Jo sneered and looked away. She had a hatred and anger about Song, about the elders. She had taken all this as a personal insult. One that burned in the pits of her stomach like a raging inferno.

Johanna stood up and gave Alex a nod. ”I understand. I’ll end her.” Jo went to push past Alex, his hand pushed back on her midsection to stop her.

Alex sighed and shook his head. ”You know we all have your back and this i9s now OUR fight. But you dragged me into it because of your pride. Don’t let it overcome you.” Johanna clenched her teeth together and gave another nod leaving the room. The air pressure was thick, it felt like an albatross around her neck, she started to calm, taking in breath after breath to slow her heart rate. She wanted to tear Song apart. She wanted to destroy then Elders.

”He’s right you know…” A voice cut through, Johanna turned to find Alex’s sister and a trainer at Wolfslair, Charlie Jones. She was tall, almost as tall as Alex, she had long black hair that was usually tied up in a high ponytail. Charlie was there to assist in the show's production and helping with training for the members of Wolfslair in the gym. But also, Charlie was the head trainer for the female contingent in Wolfslair. She had Johannas respect and she knew it. She stepped forward shooting a small grin.

”You are in a team. You are now a champion and as such you will have a target on your back.” Charlie paused for a moment, Johanna looked down and away with another long deep breath. She smiled back at Charlie and swallowed hard. ”I get it. Song played me,l she played the history with the draw, she played my anger and Alex’s loyalty to his members….”

Charlie gave another nod as it clicked. Johanna put her hands on her hip and calmed down faster. ”I need to keep a clear head. If I lose it and let my anger overtake me it could cost us both the titles…” Charlie gave Johanna a pat on the shoulder leaving her be. Jo took a deep breath and turned to re-enter the room to strategize with Alex.

Championship pursuits.

Beer was the drink of choice. It wasn’t always, but tonight just felt like that kind of time. Johanna reached forward, her tattooed hand wrapping around the dark colored bottle of Weihenstephaner. Drops of condensation moved down the glass and left a ring on the dark wooden table. One she didn’t care about. She brought the bottle to her lips and took it down before letting out a deep sigh of relaxation and contentment as she looked out over the Vegas skyline, from her little hotel room.. She lets out another sigh before turning her head front on to the camera.

”It’s been a whirlwind time for me since joining Sin City Wrestling. I came in ready to climb the ladder. I came in ready to earn everything I wanted. But then straight away I was informed due to Alex’s desire to go after the mixed tag titles I was being thrown in the deep end. I was ready of course. I was always going to be ready. I was always going to be prepared. And Alex and I did what we do. We walked in, we dominated and we took the championships. And before I could take it all in, I was in the Blast from the past tournament. I had ups and downs in this company already. An up of winning a title and a down of having all the momentum as a singles star taken by Song…”

She raises the beer to her lips taking a sip before planting it back down on the table, a shake of her head and a deep breath in and out.

”I foolishly entered into the Blast from the past thinking it would be a fast track to the top, a fast track to the title. But in the end all it was, was an exercise in disappointment and proof that in this world you can only rely on a handful of people. See, I couldn’t rely on Ace Andrews to have my back and put in effort, I couldn’t rely on Ace Andrews to drag his old carcass to the ring and match my effort. He failed. He failed me, he failed the blast from the past and he failed himself and the company. Ace Andrews cost me a real chance, because I already know how good I am. I already know what I’m capable of. And the rest of you need to catch up. The rest of you need to stop and watch what I do…”

“This isn’t empty threats, this isn’t bragging this is a warning and the truth. You people think you’re safe? Any of the female champions in this company can fall to me at any given moment and that is part of the reason why I’m in the mixed tag division. In fact when I started teaming with Alexs I could hear the collective sigh of relief from the Bombshells division. Same as when I was eliminated from the Blast from the past, I know Roxi and now Crystal smiled...just a little bit.”

“Kate Steele, Candy and Crystal should all be relieved that I am busy defending the mixed tag titles right now to really focus on any of them. If I wanted the Internet title, I’d take it. If I wanted the Roulette title, I’d take it. And if I wanted the Bombshells title. You better believe I’d take it. And I would be more of a champion than any of them. Kate Steele is a joke who won the internet title on a fluke and instead of looking at the internet title as an opportunity she sees it as a prop, as a piece of jewelry. Candy is a lovely woman, Austin told me he respects her but as I said to him I’ll say it to all of you. Candy is a soft minded little twerp…..and Crystal?”

“Crystal Hilton, Miller, Zdunich. Someone with more names and personas than she’s had title reigns. Which if you followed her history is a hell of alot. Crystal should be respected. But she’s not. She and Roxi took a championship that Alicia Lukas made mean something and have now made it damn near irrelevant.”

Johanna shakes her head and scoffs.

”Alicia might not say it, because she’s trying to be diplomatic and focus on her recovery and coming back to whoop Bobbie Dahls ass. But I know she’s fuming that a title she built up, that some people said she “held hostage” is now relegated to being around the waste of not one, but two people who put all the effort in the world into winning it but zero effort into making it matter. Congratulations ladies, you made a championship and a division you said you love, respect and care about mean less than dirt...I’m impressed…”

“But onto titles that do matter...and champions that actually want to defend and be meaningful…”

“Just incase you’ve been living under a rock lately you’ll have noticed Alex and I have been embroiled in a war with Vlasted Monk and Song from the elders. See a few months ago, Song decided she would come back and fill in for Mercedes Vargas who was too scared to get in the ring with me and instead went to go get her pussy powdered. And that one act, Song accepting has set up a chain of events that has led us to Blaze of glory. I have gone to war with Song, Alex went after Blasted Monk and now, at the pay per view, in front of the world on whatever streaming devices you have, we will defend our titles against them…”

“Song is a warrior, so is Monk. But the fact that they have come back to SCW and Alex and I have to put up with all this is bullshit. Song came nin and stopped all momentum I had and now I am stuck facing her and I have dragged Alex with me. But, as good as our opponents believe themselves to be I atleast know Alex has my back, unlike Ace Andrews….”

Johanna smirks.

”We are coming, not just to defend our titles and show we are a dominant team. We are coming for your heads. We are coming for your souls. And we are coming...to fucking end you…”

Offline Alex Jones

• View Profile
    • Alex Jones
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 08:07:16 AM »

Yeah, Last night I had a real bad dream, that you left me, baby
You didn’t have a single word to say, you just walked away.
You just walked away.
Sit around waiting for the sun.
Fall asleep and let the nightmare come.
Fog rolls in it’s gonna block the sun.
I got enough hell for everyone.

Back to the roots
Blackpool, England  
3 Years Ago

The smell was the same, the smell of sweat, blood and musk. The smell of pain and salvation. Alex breathed deep, the sweat pouring from his veins as his hands shook, the tape around his knuckles and wrists stained with blood, still fresh blood. His long hair partly tied back had a few strands down his face, a large cut visible under his right eye. The crowd, made up of other wrestlers jeered and clapped, they yelled everything from words of encouragement to obscenities. Their english accents making both feelings sound the same. A tap on his shoulder sent Alex to his feet, he bit down on his mouth guard and stepped forward, his ankles and feet taped like his hands wearing a pair of black and white workout shorts.  

The young guys standing across smirked arrogantly, the first two rounds went to this kid. In his early twenties, arrogant, cocky, well put together. Alex smiled as the kid bounced on the balls of his feet. They came together in the center of the makeshift ring. The kid lunged forward hitting Alex in the ribs with a low left and then a right cross sending him back…  

Fuck he’s fast….

The thought ran through Alex’s mind quickly and back out again as he refocused. The kid threw a fast combo, Alex covered up and felt the shots to his sides then the fists hitting his forearms making a sick crack sound. The feeling was like a 2x4 slamming into him causing Alex to lean back against the lengths of cable pulled around the posts. He grabbed the kid by the head pulling him in, buty he reared back and slammed in a hard right sending Alex to his knees, his ears rang, the lights went fuzzy and Alex shook his head trying to clear it out.  

Strong too...shit….

He looked over at his corner, Danny Mathias, his trainer from 13 years ago stood cross armed with a grin, Alex laughed and got to his feet as he heard the “official” count to 7. The kid came back with a laugh giving Alex a nod of arrogance, he came in for the kill, he faked with the left and tried to come over with the right, Alex stepped back, planted his weight on his back foot, bit down hard on the mouth guard and slammed his right fist across the kid’s jaw, a loud crack echoed through the basement.  

The kid fell to the floor and didn’t move, everyone went silent as Alex sighed and backed off, they all shuffled out as Danny Walked up to him, his short black hair sprinkled with grey flakes now and a few extra pounds on his already large frame. As Alex dangled his hands over the side Danny started undoing the tape, a few guys helped the kid up, he stumbled on his feet and Alex sighed. “Don’t make em like they used to….”  

Danny laughed and sighed, shaking his head pulling the tape off Alex’s knuckles. “Be nice, he was a tough kid mate, an he was given you a right beatin…”  Alex scoffed and turned back to Danny who sat back on his chair breathing deep. Alex sat down next to him and put his hand on his shoulder ”It’s good seeing you Danny….”    

He turned to Alex with a smile and a nod. “Aye you too kid….I haven’t seen you in….11 years?”  Alex raised his eyebrows searching through his bag. “Hows little miss?”  The smile faded from Alex’s face as he became more serious. “She’s good...married...has a kid….good….”  Danny looked confused and tilted his head as Alex avoided eye contact. “Married to you?”  

Alex looked away and slid his own wedding ring back on looking at it before shaking his head. Danny sat back against the chair and folded his arms looking at him up and down. “I always thought you two would make it, ya belonged together you did, seeing how ya carried on in the gym and how she looked at ya I-”  “Stop...Danny..just...I didn’t come here to talk about that….”    

Alex breathed deep as Danny moved in closer with his hands on his knees. “Then why did ya come lad?”  Alex ground his teeth together looking down at his busted knuckles. The scraped still there despite the tape, his cheek still red and warm as blood trickled from it. Alex stared forward for a moment and a slow smile came across his face. “To be Alex Jones again…..”  

Alpha Wolf
Present Day
Las Vegas, Nevada

The sun beat down onto the send and dirt in the middle of the Nevada desert. A few miles away from the strip Alex Jones sat on a rock, his body covered in black and red compression gear. He opened a bottle of water taking a sip as he looked the opposite direction from the strip. Straight out into the void. A light breeze moving along the plains.

”I’m sure many are curious as to why I’m o0ut here instead of back at the hotel working out in that state of the art gym. I mean we’re all using the facilities, we have a sign up sheet. It’s all available. But honestly, I needed to get out. I needed to get away from all the high tech stuff that pushes us to be “better”. I needed time alone and to be away from everyone. From the officials, to the other SCW and SCU employees, to my own team and even my family. I needed to be alone. To gather my thoughts. And what better place to be alone, than to drive out here to the desert?. Do some laps, run out there to the foothills and back to my car.

And while I’ve been out here, well I’ve had some time to think.”

“See, I like being one halof of the mixed tag team champions with Johanna, I like the fact Wolfslair are all champions. We are slowly taking over wrestling. From Austin, Alicia, Johanna and myself here, to Aiden and Johanna in NFW, my sister Charlie in a few companies and our new rookie sensation Kallie, seriously follow her at @Kallierez on twitter. We are taking over. We are showing the world that Wolfslair is the place to be to train and become the best of the best.”

“But, with that being said. I feel..stagnant…”

Alex pauses and moves his iPhone around, showing more of the terrain. We see mountains in the distance, cacti, tracks from four wheel drives, footprints from animals. But right now, Alex is as alone as he can be. And no this isn’t a shoot for Criss Angels Mindfreak.

”I came into this company with two goals. One was to make Wolfslair a force, and the other was to win my tenth world title and to be at the top of SCW. Now, one of those goals I believe I have accomplished. Austin is the current Internet champion and former world champion, Alicia Lukas is the longest reigning Bombshells champion in a single reign and spent a combined 301 days at the top with the most defences. Johanna and I holod the mixed tag team titles and have shown how dangerous we are. So yes...Wolfslair is a fucking threat…”

“But wehat about me? What about the singles career of Alex Jones? What about that elusive tenth world title?. I’ve had my chances, I’ve had my shots. And each time I get close I watch it get pulled away. Now that championship is in the hands of Ben Jordan and a man like Jake Raab, the least talented Raab in a shitty family of no talent bums gets a damn title shot…”

“I am sick and tired of that kind of bullshit. Blaze of Glory is one of the biggest shows of the year and I have been sucked into a title defence against a team who jumped the line because one of the members pissed off Johanna.”

“Now, there was a time when I would look at people like    Jake Raab, Caleb Storms, Stephan Callaway and the Elders as productive members of a wrestling roster and I would show them a competitors respect. In fact I’m sure Jake will watch this promo and cry his eyes out to his uncle Konrad and ask why I don’t respect them anymore. And the truth is that a few years back I turned my back on that bullshit. I don’t owe anyone anything. I don’t owe this business anything, I don’t owe the fans anything and I don’t owe anyone else an explanation. If I do respect you, I’ll show it but if I don’t then I’m done biting my tongue and the truth is I deserve better than this…”

He grits his teeth, obviously angry and frustrated.

”I have no problem defending the mixed tag titles, I have no problem being in this division but I also deserve to be featured higher and to be given at least the OPPORTUNITY to EARN a shot at the world title.Earning shots. Novel concept that Monk, Song and fucking Raab seem to have no idea about. And the thing is, it’s not like Song and Monk aren’t good wrestlers. Because they are. Despite his lack of size Monk is a killer and Song? If Song dedicated herself to it she could be a top contender to any of the championships in SCW. But they haven’t and wont.”

“So instead they have a mixed tag shot, against a team who has been around much less time than them yet seems more feared and deadly. See, I’m a goddamn legend in this business and Johanna is a woman who, from the first time I saw her, I knew she’d be a star. She’s built like a monster, she hits hard as a mack truck and knows how to break people. And Monk and Song think they’re going to walk back in here after a few cheap matches and take these titles from us? Are you kidding?. Where have they been?. Have they been setting the world alight outside of SCW?. Have they been in SCU showing the world there what they can do?”

“No...no they haven’t….and I am not going to let us get derailed by them No disqualifications, no count outs, no time limit draws. Blaze of glory..this ends…”

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 09:43:45 PM »
 Saxon Hotel, Las Vegas, NV

On a warm but cloudy day we have Song and Blasted Monk on the roof of the hotel having a smoke. They sit on the roof with their backs leaning on the side wall next to the door they used to get to the roof top to begin with.

Monk: Okay, so last time we talked about you and Loti you were telling me how you met and how it was your birthday and such. I know you already told Master Lilly and Orchid but shit, with this lockdown. I can use different forms of entertainment then the same ole shit on Hulu and Netflix.

Song: What do you want to know?

Monk: Well, you said, you guys ate and then had cake as a date. Cool. So you two met out the lick and went for coffee, dinner and cake. It went well if you're still with her as it’s been over a over now. She since something was wrong, so after you left you had you meet her at a hotel room to have cake. Birthday cake, then she went home. What happened after that?

Song: Well, I checked out of the hotel after we met for breakfast. She went to work, I checked out and jumped in my truck. I found an air BnB just around the block, I booked it as I wanted to be able to cook if I was going to stick around, in hopes of getting to know Loti of course.

Monk takes a hit from his smoke and listens on to Song’s story...

January 21st 2019. A date with the moon and stars.

It’s been a few days since Song met Loti. Song was thinking about her non stop. Han, a girl in Song’s dreams since her early teens, was a dead ringer for Loti. Song still in New York had made lunch but made enough to serve herself for dinner. As she sat in the kitchen table she decides to send Loti a text. Song feels like it's been long enough.

Song
Hi Loti! How are you?

Loti
Hi Song!  I'm doing well, how are you?

Song
I'm doing okay. I have a smile on my face, steamed rice with roasted duck in front of me. Yum yum! how's work been?

Loti
Relatively uneventful. I haven't had to work the ER lately so that is always a plus. That place can sometimes be just soul crushing at times.

Song
I can imagine, where do they have you stationed at now?

Loti
Upstairs, some of the long term type patients.  That's how I got to know Bethy  so much. When Brody and Jayni had their car crash.

Song
So you get to know most of your patients pretty well then. I'm sure you learn a lot about life by hearing all their stories.

Loti
I like to think so.

Song
Ever met one you wish wouldn't tell you their life story, If so how do you handle those patients?

Loti
No, not really. I can say I've heard some heartbreaking stories but none that made me go, I wish I hadn't talked to them.

Song
That's because you are the bestest Loti!!!

Loti
I like talking to people, sometimes it's the best way to care for them and help, just let them talk. There's a lot of them that have never had anyone listen to them before.

Song
I know all about that Loti, I'm so happy you are the way you are. You are special I hope you know that.

Loti
Aw, thank you, Song.  You're pretty special too.

Song
You're just saying that but maybe one day I can prove that to be correct if you let me?

Loti
What did you have in mind?

Song
I don't know I just want to hang out with you Loti. How we spend that time is up to you.

Song
Well, I'm still in New York and was hoping to see you again. Maybe a dinner and a movie, or just one of the two. I don't know how tired you will be after work.

Loti
I'm usually fine. I think it sounds like a wonderful idea.

Song
Great, I so wanted to text you over the weekend but I didn't want to bother you. I couldn't stop thinking about you.

Song hit send not realizing her mic turned on and picked up her speech to text as she said what she was thinking out loud.

Song
I didn't mean to text that, I hit send by mistake.

Song
I mean, it's true but ughhh!!!  

Song texts as she gets embarrassed.

Loti
You just made me blush and smile.  Thank you for that.

Song
You mean, you're not weirded out? You smile because of me?

Loti
Of course!  I always smile when a beautiful person says something nice to me like that and you are incredibly beautiful.

Song
I am? Do you realize who you're talking to? This is Song from the other day. I think you sent this by mistake Loti.

Loti
I know.  Song is beautiful.

Song
You really mean that!?

Song texted back blushing and excited.

Loti
Shì!

Song can't help herself and hopes she doesn't cross the line but she was willing to take a chance. Song sends Loti a 2 second video clip of her blowing Loti a kiss.

Song
Sorry I couldn't help it. You just don't know how great you made me feel. It means a lot and a lot more coming from you Loti.

Loti
You made me smile and blush again.

Song
Oh really!? I'm so going to hug the crap out of you when I see you tonight then. You've been warned!

Loti
Gratefully accepted

Song
Yay!!! Well, I know you must be busy at work. I'm going to the gym to workout for a bit. Then I get ready, Do you have to be home early for J or is tonight a free night for you. Just so I know how to plan this out.

Loti
I think Mrs Taylor is watching him tonight if Lexa goes to Jonesy's.

Song
So you're free tonight! YAY!!! Sorry, just very happy, I haven't really been happy for a while. I mean I have been since meeting you Loti! I'll go finish my meal then have a quick workout, I’ll text you later.

Loti
Ok, look forward to it.

Song
Hey Loti, I'm ready to go whenever you get out of work. See you soon!

Loti
 :smiley:

Current time

Song: Hey, you ask me to tell you a story and you go to sleep on me?

Song says as she elbows Monk.

Monk: I’m listening, I got my eyes close. Picturing the story as you tell it. Now continue to tell the story as I continue to smoke.

Song: Well we met at the Air BnB I was staying at but I was checking out as I was driving back to LA after the date.

January 21st 2019

Song: So how was your day Loti?

Loti: Pretty normal. No big problems so that was good.  How was yours?

Song: I woke up excited, as I been waiting to see you. My day couldn't be better, well it could but not by much.

Song says with a giggle

Loti: Well, that sounds like a good day then.

Song: Yeah and it's only going to get better. So where to first Loti?

Loti: I don't know, I've spent so much time looking forward to this I forgot to plan anything.

Loti starts laughing at herself.

Song: You and I both.

Song says not sure how to go about it. Song, who is shy when it comes to these things, decides to just go for it as she likes Loti so much to not take that chance. But first to test the water Song just leans in for a hug.

Song: I missed you, I so happy you agreed to see me again.

Loti: I'm happy to see you again.

Song lets go of the hug

Song: As for things to do, how about you show me around a bit. Then maybe we can take a walk around Central Park.

Loti: Ok.

Song gets inside Loti’s car. The two pull off and take a drive around the area. She shows Song most of the tourist attractions that are around the area. They make small talk as they drive around for about an hour. They reach the AirBnB so that Song can get her car as she plans on driving right back to L.A. after the date.

Song follows Loti to Central Park. Once there Song parks her car next to Loti’s. They get out of the car and greet each other.

Loti: Misty always told me going for a walk like this was awesome.

Song: You never walked down Central Park before? And tell me more about Misty please?

Song was full of questions but doesn't want to over bear Loti with question after question but Song would just like to know more about Loti.

Loti: Misty?  She got into wrestling through her partner, whom she met at Comic Con while working as a cosplayer as Misty from Pokemon.  And, no, never gone for a walk in Central Park like this.

Song: That makes the two of us.

Song takes a gamble and grabs Loti's hand. She laced her fingers between Loti's and smiles at her as she tries to show Loti that she really likes her without trying to come on too strong.

Song: I'm sure this place is crowded from one end to the next in the summertime. But this place looks really pretty in winter time. It looks like a winter wonderland.

Loti nods.
Loti: It really does.

The two walk along holding hands quietly as they just take in the scenery. After about 20 minutes they see a street vendor and a group of teenagers arguing with each other.

Song: This doesn’t look good Loti.

Song says as the five teenagers circle the elderly street vendor.

Loti: No, it does not.

Song: Will you get mad if I step in? This is not going to go well for him?

Loti: Be my guest.

Song: Hey guys everything okay over here?

Song says as she gets between the vendor and teenagers.

Teen: Between us and the old fart little girl so move along before you get hurt.

The teen says as he pulls out a switchblade.

Song: I dare you.

The teen is shocked that Song is not backing down as he sees Song get into her Wing Chun stance. The teen swings as Song kicks his knee from under him, placing her foot on the back of the knee keeping him in one place. Another teen comes in but Song pushes him to the other three. Song takes the blade from the teen and gets her foot off his knee. Song gets the teen to his feet and pushes him to the other teens. They take off running away. Song looks at the man.

Vendor: They wanted cokes  then didn't want to pay me for it.

Song: Here, take his blade. It's  worth more than the cokes.

Song hands him the blade and walks over to Loti.

Song: Sorry, I wasn't going to let them beat on the elderly.

Loti: It's alright, I've seen the results of such things many times. You did good.

Song and Loti continue to walk along Central Park holding hands. Song and Loti have only known each other for four days now but to Song, she's known Loti all her life it seems.

They look up and see that the moon is starting to turn into its red form but still has minutes to go before it really sets in. They reach an area where they see others standing around to also get a rare chance to see the blood moon… the lunar eclipse.

Song and Loti shrug and figure this is a good spot for them as well. Loti goes to her bag and gets a blanket out to wrap around them as an extra layer. To Song, it was a great romantic way to keep them close. Song held on end of the blanket while Loti held the other end, holding hands with the other hand. They look up and see the moon is at about 25% changing to its red form.

Song: This is so beautiful, I'm glad you were able to join me. You know this won't happen again in our lifetime, yet here we stand sharing this moment.

----

Current Time

Monk: Hold up, how did you go from not knowing what to do for a date to checking out the blood moon?

Song: It was my plan all along. I knew she would say yes. I left that small part out trying to spare some of the details but hey, if you want me to explain everything then here goes. SO I started thinking about how my birthday had come and gone…

The time of year that has Song spinning out of control, while not over just yet, Her pain was at an all time low. It's been a year since Song has last seen Hans in her dreams. Hans had faded away as Song pleaded and begged her not too. The last words Hans told Song was to

Han: Let it go, learn to forgive... The past makes us who we are, don't make it your burden. Forgive them and you will be free...  

Song: Please don't leave.

Han: I'm always here for you.

Song: Then stay.

Song has her hands out to hold Han but Han fades away. As Han fades she offers Song some hope.

Han: We'll always together Song...

Song cried the rest of her dream till she woke up. A year has past and when Song needed her the most, Han was nowhere to be found. Song however may have found something better then her dreams. She was holding hands and watching the lunar eclipse with someone just like Han but in the flesh. No dreams were needed for Song to feel, tough and talk to her Han. Only if Loti really knew…

---

January 21st 2019

The two stood still enjoying the Moon changing its color to it got dark red, making the area very dark. Song will never see this again in her life and was happy to see it and honor it was with Loti. The two look around as others enjoyed the time together by pointing at the moon or making out under the red moon. Song and Loti look at each other and share a smile. They go back to looking at the moon tilting their heads to touch side by side just happy to be together at this moment.

Song: It's so pretty right Loti?

Loti: It is.

Song: You know, my warrior name is Moon, my favorite color is red. Seeing this right now is like the best thing ever for me and my inner warrior. The way the details of the moon look in that red lighting is really amazing to see.

Song was excited to share this with Loti but Song was in oh at how the Moon looked. Her eyes looked like a young child's eyes when they found the biggest candy bar in the candy shop.

Loti: I don't have a warrior name, I'm just Loti... it is gorgeous!

Song: Man, you know how awesome this would have been in the open country with all the stars and no city lights. Good thing for the internet as I'm sure someone will have it on you tube in like 10 minutes.

Song says jokingly. The Moon moves just a tad bit as we start to see the red change to a slight lighter shade.

Song; And to me you will never be just Loti. For you are Nurse Loti The healer of all warriors [/COLOR]

Loti: It sounds better when you say it.

Song giggles while squeezing Loti's hand. Couples start leaving the area. Song and Loti will do the same soon as Loti has to be at work at 10 am. It's already 2:30 am. Song knew that Loti did this because Song wanted this. Song knew to be respectful and not stay out too late. They stay looking at it for another 15 minutes. By now the Moon is at 80% red.

Song: You ready to get going?

Loti: If you are.

Song: II can stand in this very spot all night as long as you're next to me but I know you have to go to work in the morning... and it is a little cold outside.

Song adding with a chuckle.

Loti: It is…

Song lets go of Loti's hand and helps her fold up the blanket. Song puts the blanket inside Loti;s backpack and zips it up. They begin the walk but go the start to walk the longer way around the mega size Central park. They hold hands as they take a slow stroll still looking up at the moon.

Loti: This is a beautiful thing...  never had a date like this…

Song: You and I both, Loti. This won't happen again in our lifetime. But I know what you mean and I hope for us to have many more of these dates.

Song says as she looks at Loti with a smile but can feel her face starting to blush so she goes back to looking at the moon. Loti can't help but smile back.

Loti: I would like that, you know.

Song: Great...

The moon now at about 70% They stop and stare up for a few minutes. It was perfect, a cold winter night surrounded by snow. someone looking at the two could take a picture and it would sell for 6 figures. It was a sight to see even from afar when looking at the two under the moonlight.

They start walking again...

Song: I hear it might snow tomorrow I'll still try to meet you for coffee before work but no promises.  

Song has been in New York since she met Loti a few days ago. It was time for her to drive home.

Song: I'll make sure to call or text you as I cross states so you know everything's okay.

Loti nods slowly.

Loti: Ok...  I hope you come back around here again soon.

Song: By the time I reach L.A. it will be close to the end of the month. I'll just have to take care of some things and I'll have to make an appearance at a hockey game and a radio station interview on behalf of the RC deal I told you about... As for seeing you again…

Song stops them and turns to face her. Song lets go of Loti's hand and holds her face as she blush at the thought of what she's about to ask. I want to call you and talk to you when you have free time for me. I want to text you good night and good morning. Then I want to ask you a question but I'm going to take a chance and ask you now before someone else does... Loti, Valentines is coming up in a couple of weeks. It would mean the world to me if you let me be your Valentine. I'll cook for you, we can sit back and watch a movie. I really don't care what we do. I just want to spend that day and well many more but for sure that day with you.

Song takes a deep breath after letting that all out on Loti.

Loti: I would love that.

Song leans in and hugs Loti.

Song: Me too if you couldn't tell.

Song takes Loti's hand. They look up and see the moon is at 40% red. They start walking again but in a slow stroll.

Loti: I really won't mind if this takes all night…

Song: I would stay up with you but I'd hate for you to be tried at 1:30 pm and someone arrives and you're too tired to help them.

Song stops the two again as Song looks Loti in the eyes.

Song: Loti, I respect what you do and how you help those in need. You need to be well rested for them. I want to spend all the time I can with you. If you allow me to that is. A few days ago, it was magical. Tonight is no different, I want many more for years to come. Keeping you up all night would be greedy of me.

They start walking again. Song just wants to kiss Loti so bad, she wants to show Loti how much she likes her. Song thinks about maybe asking Loti to spend the night with her in the hotel room. Song thinks it might be too strong too fast. She doesn't want Loti to feel like Song is trying to jump in bed with her. Now the thought of the two in bed is in Song's head. But to Song, that would come when the time was right. What felt right was for the two to fall asleep holding each other. Oh what Song would do for that... Only Song wasn't sure how to ask.

The two make it to their cars. The moon at 15%. Loti puts her back against her car. Song grabs Loti's other hand to hold it as well. Song looks at the moons.

Song: The show is almost over.

Song says wishing it was longer

Loti: I wish it would go on forever.

Song: Loti, em... So tonight was good?

Song asks as she chickens out from what she really wants to ask.

Loti: So far, I can safely say any time with you was good!

Song felt the same way, she also didn't want to blow it by coming off too strong. She knew it was best to not push her luck. The moon was now at 5%

Song: It's almost over.

Song leans in and wraps her arms around Loti

Song: Thank you again for sharing this moment with me.

Loti: Of course, it was a great idea for a date.

Song: I hate to end this date but I know you have to be up early for work. I don't care how bad the weather gets in the morning. I'll be at the Starbucks across the street from the hospital with your coffee ready.

Loti smiles.

Song holds her tightly then takes a chance. Song tilts her head, she takes a chance and sees what Loti does as she leans in for their first kiss… Loti meets her halfway and kisses back.

Song and Loti don't make out. They just share a soft closed lip kiss that lasts a few seconds. Song  was happy she didn't blow it. She enjoyed the tough of Loti's soft lips connecting with hers. It didn't just feel right. She felt something, it felt just right. Song leans away licking her lips as she does.

Song: As much as I hate to, we should go... Tomorrow morning, you, me and coffee. 12 minutes before you clock in.

Song leans in to kiss Loti on the cheek. She lets go of Loti's hands and walks over to her car. The hotel and Loti house was about the same distance so they be arriving at the same time. Song just had to follow Loti then once Loti turns to her parking garage Song just has to drive a half mile down the same road to her hotel room. Song opens her car door.

Song: I'll text you when I get to the hotel.

Loti nods. Song books her a hotel room to call it a night. She’ll wait until after having Coffee with Loti tomorrow morning to then leave to take her drive back to L.A.

Loti: I'll be waiting for it!

The two drive off, Song follows behind Loti the whole drive. After a 15 minute drive Loti hits her turn signal to turn into the parking garage. Song gets on the right lane. The two honk goodbye as Song takes the 2 minute drive to the hotel.

Song makes it to her hotel room. she gets ready for bed, she puts her phone on the charger and sends Loti a text.

Song
These past few days have been wonderful. I hate that I have to drive back tomorrow. Everything has been perfect Loti. Tonight, tonight was great. I look forward to seeing you in the morning. Well, have a good night. Sweet dreams Loti.

Loti
Tonight was awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow morning. Sweet dreams, Song.

----

Current Time

Song has a smile on her face as she relives that moment.

Monk: Then what?

Song: I went to bed, meant up for coffee then I started my long drive back to L.A. Enough about that, we have a tag team match to talk about.

Monk: Do we?

Song: Johanna krieger and Alex Jones are putting the titles on the line and you want to act like it’s no big deal?

Monk: Is it?

Song: You bet your ass it is?

Monk: But is it?

Song: What do you mean?

Monk: With the corona virus keeping everyone on lockdown. Everything is canceled, everything but wrestling. People are stuck at home with nothing to do. If they want to watch any kind of live sports, they have no choice but to watch wrestling.

Song: I suppose you make a good point.

Monk: If there was ever a time in which you didn’t need to hype up a match, it’s now. People are going to watch because they have nothing else to do. Even if we don’t give them a reason to not watch the match. They’ll be watching.

Song: So you mean, be lazy for the sake of being lazy because right now is a time in which you feel you can be lazy.

Monk: Well yeah, it’s lazy when you say it like that.

Song: They didn’t have to put the titles on the line.

Monk: But they did and soon they’ll belong to us. We don’t need to give the SCW fans more reasons than what they already know… You faced Johanna Krieger twice, no need to repeat what you already said, plus we both know that you’re gonna do one of those promo things next week anyways.

Song: You lazy ass.

Monk: Not lazy, Alex Jones knows what’s up when it comes to facing me in the ring. We faced each other plenty of times in Honor Wrestling. Nothing for me to add that I didn’t already say like 50 times.

Song: The two are a great tag team and will be a hard match up.

Monk: We and they know that. It’s why we have this match to begin with.

Song: Have you been training?

Monk: Training? I was running laps with Alex Jones yesterday.

Song: They have a running track?

Monk: No, Alex and I did the match and created a path. If you go around the two pools and circle around to the outdoor bar is a half mile.

Song: Maybe Johanna and I can workout this week.

Monk: You should, you’ll realize how much easier it is to have great matches with those you can train with.

Song: Well, maybe, I mean like since we’re on lockdown, it is easier to do. In public, I like having that I’m better than you beef with her going. In private, I love to have a striking spar with her.

Monk: Well now is the time to ask.

Song: I will, but what about us? Should we train?

Monk: Song, we trained together for many, many years. Trust me, training now won’t add anything. To be honest, maybe next week. Right now, I’m on some chill shit.

Song: Well, okay.

Monk: Look this will be the third time you face Johanna in weeks. The most you ever fight anyone in such short gaps between. Alex and I have been on the same side of the ring teaming, in singles matches against each other, 30 men rumbles, 6 man ladder matches. The list of matches we had goes on. I’m as prepared for Alex as he is for me.

Song: I mean, I get what you’re saying, I just feel like you're being a bit lazy about it.

Monk: When you train everyday… you think being “lazy” for a week is going to reflex on anything. What, do my skills just vanish because I take a week off?

Song: Well no, but, I don't know. I’m bored, you and I haven’t done any sparring, no Wu-Shu, Wing Chun and stuff.

Monk: Oh well hell, that’s different, and yes Song. It has been a while.

Monk gets up from leaning on the wall. Monk gets one leg up and goes to kick Song in the head. Song moves her head then does a front roll to a front flip to land on her feet. Monk goes and charges as he comes with a flying fist. Song blocks the fist then goes for a body shot of her own that gets blocked by Monk.

Song raises her foot to kick Monk’s knee but Monk blocks it then moves his foot to go for a leg sweep. Song jumps up to avoid the sweep, Monk nails an open palm strike to the chest of Song. Song flies back a few inches and lands on her feet.

Song: You win this round…

The two get into their fighting stance as they will train on the roof for a while.
user posted image