Author Topic: Vulnerable!  (Read 867 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Vulnerable!
« on: September 18, 2012, 02:44:09 AM »

P.S.A. : Public Service Announcement

\'user

This not really a Public Service announcement, it’s more of me stating some facts and addressing these hating ass crows. I’m annoyed with myself, I really don’t want to waste my time and sit here and address all these fools running around backstage, but since most of them have things to say and Twitter only allows me so many characters to reply, now I have the opportunity to address each hater, whore, cum guzzler, drag queen, tranny, ass licker or whatever travesty is running a muck behind these SCW walls.

Carly Athens, she’s pathetic.

Next.

Ms. Odette “soinlovewithgabriel” Ryder? Our beloved future former Bombshell Champion, I admire the fact you’re able to bite your tongue and keep is classy and ladylike on twitter, that’s one aspect of your personality I respect. I do say you bring class and honorary to the Bombshell Championship, unlike some of our past Champions besides me, I will say out of all the female competition this company has left, you’re the only one who actually deserves to hold that championship.

But of course we have a love hate relationship, in the beginning we really had no interaction so there was never any problem, but once that title left my hands and went to you.

Shit definitely hit the fan.

We avoid each other on Twitter because of the past drama we both have caused, so out of respect of you I wish you luck at Violent Conduct, your reign as champion will sadly come to an end but I know you will put up a fight and I’m ready by all means to give you one also.

But onto the next, I’m pretty sure Necra will be excited that I even mentioned her name, I understand she needs that boost to move along here in SCW, so of course to be the best, you go at the best.

Which also reminds me of Vista, but that’s later.

Necra, I understand you are hyped at the fact you may advance to the Bombshell Title match and by all means I hope you do. I noticed you had some words for me via Twitter (over a social network) and you stated you weren’t “impressed” with me.

And what makes you think I care? You just couldn’t wait to jump on the train with the rest of these fools and come at me, but all that talk and threats you throw my way does not bother me one bit, in fact if you do advance to the Bombshell Title Match, I’ll make sure your welcome in the ring is a shocking one.

Be ready Goddess, because this not so impressive bitch will be the first to knock your Cleopatra looking ass down to the mat.

We in 2012 bitch, catch up! This not Coming To America, this is TOYKO, JAPAN! THIS IS SIN CITY WRESTLING!

Vista Kills, when I look at her, I kind of see me which is scary. She was just like the rest, signed her contract and automatically bashed me.

Which reminds me to check the bombshell contracts, I think its in there somewhere to bashed and go after Brooklyn Carter after signing.

But back to this girl, her mouth is slick and she definitely don’t give a fuck which makes me kind of respect her. Other then being messy, I can see her as competition.

I have my reasons for calling her messy, she can take it how she wants. Either way, if she so happens to advance then it will definitely be a battle between all three of us, were all cocky and I know for a fact neither one of us will give in so quickly. But I’m pretty sure she can say the same about me, and even call me messy because of the situation at hand. Which is fine, I will take that, either way I feel bad for her, she has heart and she’s determined to advance to the next round and maybe walk away as Champ.

Sadly I will disappoint her.

Jade Wylder, the sweet innocent one who I know isn’t prepared to get in the ring with these wolves, all of us are hungry and her being thrown in the mix would definitely be a disaster for her. Jade, no disrespect but I’m not to concerned about you. You seem to keep to yourself or being around that Charlie dude which is probably where you should be, that bubbly personality will only get your ass beat and these women don’t play nice.

Many females here may not like me, but at the end of the day they either respect me or will learn to respect me. I’ve fought hard and given my all just like the rest of these women, and I’ll be damn if I let any of these chicks stand in my way from getting what was taken from me.

Odette is Queen at this moment, she holds what all these women fight for. And #ViolentConduct sadly her reign as Queen will come to an end, and Gabriel will need to be there to help comfort her.

Once again I will make an impact and shock the world of Sin City Wrestling, I was the most hated at one time but after Violent Conduct I will be the most respected.

I slayed this promo, I kept it cute and definitely classy for the haters.

#HiHaters. #SeeUSoon. #BitchDown.

Two Days Earlier

It was weird hanging with Shark, he had visited me at my Condo a couple days ago and even stayed the night with me, well half the night because he came over so late. But that’s not the point, I really didn’t know where we were going. The good thing about him and I were that we kind of let go of the drama we had and never really discussed it more after.

But I was so nervous to tell him what I needed to tell him, I knew he would be flip the fuck out and right now I didn’t even know the decision I wanted to make. I remember some time Mark and I got into a discussion regarding my contract, I was upset about a couple things and make some remarks but at the end of the day I always respect him and the effort he brought to make this company so successful.

I wanted out my contract though because I was so unhappy, I’m pretty sure he was tired of always trying to save me so of course he was reluctant to let me go, but he was at the end of his rope.

He offered me one last match against Odette, and at Violent Conduct I get to prove to not only him but to the rest of the locker room why I deserve to hold that title. I hadn’t made a decision yet, I didn’t know whether or not I was going to walk.

Which made it even harder when it came to Shark, the feelings I had for dude were definitely growing stronger but I didn’t want anything to do with that. I was scared of how Shark might accept me now and honestly who knows what he would think of me after I told him what I needed to tell him, but now I just wanted to enjoy my time with him.

We partied, we went to strip clubs, we had our fun. Even being on the plane, he made me laugh, we joked and he even told me stories of his past that I’m pretty sure he never shared with anyone.

And not one time did he ask for some ass.

Bien que je fais de quelques-uns lui a donné s'il l'a voulu. (hehe)

After leaving ASWF, I knew I didn’t want anything to do with Shark at that time. I had it trained in my head that I would never speak his name or to him. I kind of wanted to forget that I even met him, I wanted him erased from head but I couldn’t, especially not after what happened between us.

Flash Back

2 ½ Months Ago

Brooklyn, New York
James Shark Apartment.

The scene opens up in Shark’s apartment, Shark is shown lying in the bed under the blankets on one side while on the other Brooklyn is shown cuddled under his arm, her iPhone vibrates and Brooklyn twitches a little, trying to open her eyes. She looks up at the clock on the side and notices the time reads 10am, she reaches for her phone, unlocking the screen which shows 21 missed calls from Dana

Brooklyn: Damnit.

Brooklyn opens her text box and reads a message saying “WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WHORE? I’VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT, OMG ARE YOU DEAD? WHERE ARE YOU?” Brooklyn quietly laughs as she responds to the text, she reaches over and shakes Shark waking him up

Brooklyn: We overslept man, I was suppose to be home this morning for this shoot. Damn, all that patron and kush had me way geeked up!

James begins to groan as he leans over and begins to lay on his stomach, trying to comfortable to continue sleeping. Brooklyn continues to shake him as he slowly begins to open his eyes.

James: Damn girl chill out, fuck your shoot and just relax!

James leans over to her placing his arm around her shoulder, he smiles.

James: Last night was bomb though, I had this dream where he had the best sex ever.

Brooklyn turns and looks at James, smacking him across his head.

Brooklyn: We did have sex fool, we had sex in the bathroom, in the kitchen, on your balcony.
[Brooklyn grabs her head shaking it] Oh my god, we had sex on the fucking Balcony! What the fuck?!

James began to laugh out loud. He sat up on the bed facing Brooklyn, looking into her eyes before playing touching her on the chin.

James: And you said you didn’t want any, Thank God for mary jane and alcohol.

Brooklyn laughs.

Brooklyn: It was good though, but we were drunk as fuck so I hope we didn’t do anything too crazy.

Brooklyn jumps up reaching for her clothes, she turns and catches Shark admiring her from behind, licking his lips he motions for Brooklyn and she does, as the scene fades to black.

Flash Back Ends

Tokyo, Japan
Present Day
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel

Shark wasn’t a bad person, I should of never pushed him away from me. But I was scared, angry, and fucking hurt. I wanted to hurt that dude after what he said about me, and what he did to me. Even London wanted to beat his ass, but the only proper thing to do was delete him from everything.

Us rekindling is only bringing up old feelings, old feelings that I didn’t want brought up. But what else could I do? The way James would look at me sometimes would make me melt inside, says mushy but it’s the truth.

Who knew Brooklyn could ever have deep feelings for someone, I never imagined it. I had to tell James though, I remember after we had sex and spending all that time together. The text messages he would send me on the low about how he missed me and how he wanted to show me that he was different from who he was before.

I wanted that, but after he misunderstood what was said about him. It went down hill and I want him gone, I wanted to handle the situation I had got myself into and I know I will catch negative feed back from everyone regarding my situation with Shark and I’m ready for that, but I made a honest mistake.

I was naïve, yes I was.

I was stupid, yes I was.

But I am a grown ass woman and the decisions I make will not hold me back from improving and bettering myself for the future.

The scene opens up inside Brooke’s hotel room, Shark is shown sitting on the couch scanning through e-mails on his phone. Brooklyn walks in from the balcony, walking over to Dana who is standing in the kitchen. Shark gets up from the couch walking over to Brooke pulling her to him, he plants a kiss on her cheek and waves to Dana while he heads for the door, he turns and looks at Brooke.

James: We still on for dinner right?

Brooklyn nods as she watches him head out the door, she turns and looks at Dana who is giving her the evil eye.

Brooklyn: What?

Dana: Bitch, I need details on you and Shark.

Brooklyn: There are no details to be given.

Dana: So you think I’m suppose to think that you two are just really good friends after all that shit that went down between you two.

Brooklyn: You know me Dana, I don’t hold grudges.

Dana: You hold grudges against them bitches in SCW.

Brooklyn: I don’t hold grudges anymore, I’m a changed person and I really don’t want to be around all that negativity anymore.

Dana: You are still avoiding the only question that matters right now and that is, what is going on between you and Shark?

Damn, the bitch nosey isn’t she?

Brooklyn: Nothing right now, Shark and I are friends that are becoming close. I’m not talking relationship, we’re just having fun.

Dana: Yes, and having fun got you in a world of trouble which you have yet to address.

Brooklyn: I don’t want too.

Dana: Soon the world will know Brooke, and honestly you need to stop playing yourself. I have no problem with James, I think he is a very gifted man. But this is your life and your career you are messing with, so I suggest you get your shit together.

As much as I didn’t want to admit it, Dana was right. She was doing so good keeping my secret a secret, I told her first because of course she’s my best friend and I knew that she would be there to support me instead of judging me.

As for London, he doesn’t know.

Brooklyn: I don’t need the lecture, I already know the bullshit I’ve got myself into. And one way or another, I will take care of it.

Dana: That dude is going to flip, you shouldn’t of kept this from him Brooke. You know I was against it when you told me, I walked around pretending like I knew nothing.

Brooklyn: I’m weak right now.

Dana: You got yourself in some serious shit, I don’t see how you are going to be able to focus for your match this Sunday, I’m disappointed a little.

Brooklyn: Don’t make me feel bad.

Dana: I wouldn’t be a friend if I didn’t, sometimes the truth hurts but it will also set you free my friend. This match is a big thing, a huge opportunity for you to get yourself back in the game and at the top, now what happens if you win?

Brooklyn: I know.

Dana: Work it out Brooke, you have a huge decision to make.

Dana grabs her clutch bag, she walks over to Brooklyn and grabs her hugging her tightly, Brooklyn feels the warm embrace and hugs her back just as tight, Dana smiles as she releases the hold and heads toward the door leaving Brooklyn in the room alone, the scene fades.

Okay, so I wanted to look nice for him, it was a nice out in Tokyo, we enjoyed some sight seeing, he bought me some shit. We even had some champagne, it was different because soon enough I would have to tell him what’s been weighing in on my mind.

\'user

And why I can’t smoke, the question he constantly asked me last night and I found it so hard to come up with reasons of why I supposedly wanted to stop and he didn’t believe any of them.

Later that evening…
After Dinner.

The food in Tokyo is great, Shark had taken me to some Japanese restaurant where the steak was bomb ass fuck. But it was about that time, I could feel the sweat forming against my face, I was so nervous, my body was shaking and he could tell.

James: What’s wrong Brooke?

Brooklyn: Look, there’s something I need to tell you and I just need you to hear me out. I understand if you get mad and I have no reason to be upset with you if you do get mad, but this is eating me and I don’t know what is happening with us right now.

James gave Brooklyn a worried look, he grabbed her arm pulling her towards the parking lot entrance of the restaurant, the two walked towards the rental Shark had got and stood beside the car.

Here I go.

Brooklyn: You remember the time when we had sex, and we were kind of fucked up. [Pauses] No wait we we’re really fucked up. Well anyway, James I’m pregnant.

James looked her dead in the eyes for a couple of seconds. He had a blank look on his face but then that blank look immediately changed to a look of amusement. He burst out laughing as Brooklyn stood before him all serious.

James: Brookz, you got me for a moment. I’m not going to lie, that was a good one, don’t scared me like that though.

If only I was joking, Shark knew I was serious but he was delusional. He didn’t want to admit it, or maybe he was serious and really thought I was joking. I was stuck, man this was awkward and strange, how else was he suppose to react? Was he suppose to be excited? Hell no, I mean I’ve know I was pregnant for quite some time now, but I just never told him.

Brooklyn: Look I’m sorry James, but this isn’t a joke. [Brooklyn places her hand on Shark’s shoulder] I wanted to tell you so bad, but after that ASWF drama I didn’t want you to be apart of my life or my babies. In the beginning I even thought about aborting this baby, but I’m so against that but I just thought fathering you’re baby wasn’t a good idea, I mean look at how you treated me after? What did you expect me to do?

Brooklyn pauses, she lets out a deep sigh.

Brooklyn: I didn’t know how you would react, after we stopped talking you basically went on a rampage and trashed talked me, you event went out on dates and threw that shit in my face all over Twitter. I just wanted to not be involved with any drama and I needed to figure out what I was going to do, so I decided to keep the baby and I knew I was going to have to make this decision and tell you.

Brooklyn stood there, nervous at what Shark was going to say.

His smile begin to disappear, and now James began to nod his head.

James: Okay…ya okay.

That’s all he kept saying. Although he kept saying “okay” it was obvious that it wasn’t “okay”, he just kept nodding his head out of anger.

James: No its cool Brooklyn.

James reached down into his pocket and grabbed the keys to the rental car, he pressed down on the small remote to the car unlocking the doors, he then turned his back to Brooklyn making his way over to the driver side, opening the door. But before getting in, he began to stare at Brooklyn hard.

James: I have a reason for getting mad, maybe you never realized this but I had a thing for you since day one girl, day fucking one. You were the girl that was on my mind, you were the girl that I was calling, you were the girl that I couldn’t stop thinking about and then what? You just change your number, you dip out on me without any explanation? Now this?

Brooklyn: James, I had no choice, lis-

James interrupts

James: No you listen, I don’t want anything to do with you, or that baby. It’s your problem!

James hopped into the car and shut the door, he didn’t hesitate to just drive out of Brooklyn’s sight, he drove away so quick that he almost crashed into the parked car lined up along side the road, Brooklyn placed her hands against her face, trying not to cry. She pulled her phone out, dialing Dana’s number.

Brooklyn: [Sobbing] Please come get me, please!

I watched that douche bag drive racing down the narrow street and onto the next, running the red light. I was pissed, number one I cannot believe he left me here.

Fucking stranded.

Was he that mad? Did he have a reason to be that mad? An excuse? I should be the one mad, he was the one who attacked me, what? Because I didn’t tell him as soon as I found out, I had more important shit to worry about, my career, whether or not I wanted to keep this baby.

I said it before, I never believed in abortion. I was against it, I thought it was wrong but I would never judge anyone who did it, people have reasons for everything they do in life. Could I even be a mother right now? And what about James? He has a child, a child he never speaks about, maybe because its way too personal but who knows if he would be ready for another.

I’m already upset, and I know the backlash I am going to receive especially since I am still competing at Violent Conduct, but I’m early and I just, I just want to fucking scream right now.

James really drove off, the man I spent the last couple of days laughing and having a great time with, this is the same shit that happened before. We’re fine, and next thing you know we’re at each other’s throats.

Now what do I do? He wants nothing to do with me, the family he helped created. I was scared, so freaking scared.

I remember the shit my father put me through, my family through, my mother through. I remember the things he did to me, and what if I was to have a baby girl? She would have no father figure around, what the fuck? Shark burned me again, now I’ll definitely be the laughing stock to the whole fucking world.

25 Minutes later

Brooklyn paces back and forth in the parking lot, upset and angry she stares as she watches Dana pull into the parking lot area, Brooklyn walks over to the car and hopes in the passenger seat slamming the door.

Dana: I guess he didn’t take it well.

Brooklyn lets out a loud sob, but quickly fixes her composure. She turns and looks at Dana and shakes her head

Brooklyn: He wants nothing to do with me or the baby.

Dana: What an asshole.

Brooklyn: I expected it, he has good enough reason to be mad at me. I should of told him once I found out, and I didn’t.

Dana: But he shouldn’t of said that, that deadbeat motherfucker.

Brooklyn: He told me that he really liked me, and that he wanted to be with me and all this shit before that whole ASWF drama, but now he wants nothing to do with me because I hid the fact I was carrying his child.

I was scared as hell, how would I raise a baby without a father? A lot of mothers have done it, but I didn’t want to be one of those mothers. I had to talk to James again, but he was ignoring everything.

I texted him, no response!

I even tweeted him, he signed off.

I called him, sent to voicemail.

I’m pretty sure I made it difficult for Shark to concentrate now, especially with his match against Rage at Violent Conduct. I know that his mind wouldn’t be in the right place and I take that blame, I hope he doesn’t loose focus because I know how important this match is too him.

But if he honestly cared about me then he will reach out, he would at least give me another opportunity to explain myself, we had such a good day today, we hung out, watched movies, walked around Japan and even had a good dinner.

And now we’re not fucking talking again?

Dana: I don’t think you should have any contact with him until after VC this Sunday, I need you all the way ready for this match.

The car sped off down the road, scene fades.

Tokyo, Japan
2:57 AM
Shark’s Hotel.

\'user

The scene opens up with Brooklyn leaving out of Shark’s hotel, she walks out the entrance and towards the parking area, she pulls her iPhone out of her side pocket and places the phone against her ear. The phone rings, but then quickly goes to voicemail.

I knew you would decline my call, I don’t know if you we’re in your room but I came by to talk to you. You have every reason to be mad at me James and I am sorry, but you have to understand why I didn’t directly come to you and tell you. You made me look like I was the scum of the earth and do you really think I wanted to tell the man who called me all sorts of names and made harsh jokes about me that he was going to be the father of my child, Shark I truly care for-

BEEP.

The voicemail saved the message and ended the call, Brooklyn shrugged her shoulders as she made the last attempt at contacting James. She walked back towards the car and climbed inside, she looked up at his hotel once more and drove off.

Brooklyn: So stupid, so freaking stupid.

The phone rings and startles Brooklyn almost causing her to run into the car in front of her, she smashed the breaks, looking down at her phone in her lap to see who was calling. Hoping it was James, it was her brother.

Brooklyn: Hey [Voices Shakes] What’s up?

London: I’m fine, lounging.

Brooklyn: I wish you we’re here right now.

London: I figured something was wrong, what’s going on with you and dude?

Brooklyn: Promise me you won’t get mad at me.

London: What?

Brooklyn: Promise?

London: I promise Brooke, now what the fuck is going on because you are freaking me out right now.

Brooklyn: You’re about to be an uncle and James is the fucking father, and he’s mad at me because I didn’t tell him that he -

London interrupts, Brooklyn could tell London was upset by the groan he let out.

London: I can’t believe you’re pregnant sis, are you sure?

Brooklyn: I took a test a couple weeks ago, and before Japan a doctor verified the pregnancy. So yes I am sure and yes I am sure he’s the father, and he wants nothing to do with me because I didn’t tell him when I first found out.

London: I’m shocked sis, like I never thought that you would be having kids and especially this early.

Brooklyn: It’s so much rushing through my mind right now, and then I have this match on Sunday and now this has kind of been thrown on me and I’m so fucking screwed.

London: I think the James shit can wait until after you’re match. I understand you care and you don’t want any problems with him, but sis this match is important and honestly you got a lot of people that will be watching you to see if you can deliver.

Brooklyn: I know.

London: And you can’t look like a fool in front of these new women, they all think of you as a waste now anyway. This match is you’re opportunity to kind of beat that dark cloud that’s been hovering over you, and let some of that sunshine in.

I was glad to hear him not judge me, rather then making me feel bad about what’s going on, all he wanted to do was show his support and even help boost my confidence and my ego a little.

He’s right, the drama that’s going on in my life is something I have to put my mind across at a later time. Violent Conduct is a huge opportunity to really show these people what I can do and what I am capable of, day by day these bitches sign contracts and once their in, the speak my name.

Asking for a challenge? Maybe wanting some sort of relevancy?

Either way I’m coming for them all, I have no friends in this business except the people I surround myself around. No matter if its Carly, Vista, Cleopatra (I mean Necra), Jade, or Odette, Violent Conduct will belong to me, and sadly these women will hate me even more after Sunday.

The whole situation with James was important, but my mind was set on this match now. I had to listen to London, he was only speaking the truth. I expect comments from these ladies, its something new they can play with.

I’m pretty sure they all will have something to say about the sudden news, and that’s fine. I’m happy in life no matter what, and on Sunday my issues with Shark or this pregnancy won’t be the topic at hand, but regaining my SCW Bombshell Championship will.

London: So what are you going to do if you win?

Brooklyn: Hold the title as long as I can, and if I’m able to keep it then maybe vacate It when its time for me to take time away.

London: I’m happy, but at the same time it sucks.

Brooklyn: I messed up big time, for the first in my life.

London: Dad is going to flip, and who knows how Mom will feel. I think whatever you and James have going on right now, you two need to sit down and hash it out.

Brooklyn: I just left his hotel room, I knocked and I called him a couple times and he never picked up. I made the attempt and he didn’t reciprocate, so fuck it.

London: I know you don’t mean that, both of you guys kind of rushed back into you’re whole friendship after the whole incident. Give it some time, I was just worried. I think you should stress less and just focus on Sunday and what you’re plan will be after, I’m excited to see you as Champ again.

Future SCW Bombshell Champion again, 2X Champ. I’ll be on the level and respected as much as Kittie, even Misty. I remember signing a contract with SCW, and knowing who those two were before I even stepped in the ring with them.

I was honored to face Misty for the Championship, which is why I was so pissed that Roxanne got involved. Yes it was old news, but it still bothered me.

That match was hyped, I was basically the up and comer, the newbie while Misty was already establish here in SCW, she was the Champion. The women that all these ladies we’re after, so getting that opportunity to face her in the ring and for her title was the best.

Then I won, after winning I knew I would be public enemy number one. I trained harder, I was waiting for my first defense because I knew I had it in the bag, but then I was disappointed.

I blamed Carly.

Truthfully it was her fault, because she was pinned. But the position I was in during the match, I could of easily prevented Odette from winning if I would of went about it the right way, so I also blame myself for even making the mistake I made.

But now I feel as though Its me facing Misty all over again, but instead of Misty I’m facing Odette. I despised this girl after her win, I was jealous of her. I attacked her via Twitter and I threw nasty comments at her hoping I could lower her spirits, make her feel like a terrible Champion.

Luckily that girl has thick skin.

No matter how much I preached that Odette was the worst champion, she is holding onto that gold with a tight grip, and she’s taken out everyone who has tried to come after her, even me.

At Violent Conduct, she won’t be so lucky.

Brooklyn drove for a couple more miles before finally reaching her room. She made her way towards the front handing the key to the valet, she made her way inside.

Reaching the top floor, she heads out the elevator and walks toward her room. She slides the key in the door and walks inside, dropping her bag on the floor and sliding her feet from inside her slippers. She walks over to the couch and drops on it knocking the picture that was on the ledge onto the cushion.

She looks at it and lets out a laugh.

\'user

Dana walks out from the bedroom in her robe, rubbing her eyes. She walks over to the couch and sits on the edge, Brooklyn lifts her feet up allowing Dana to sit down and then she drops them back on the couch, but on Dana’s legs.

Dana: Okay look, I want to apologize for how I’ve been acting regarding this whole baby and James thing, I’m just worried because this match at Violent Conduct is the match we’ve been waiting for, anxious for, anticipating for and I just don’t want you out of sync. This match is not only important for you, but for everything you stand for and the reason you are even signed here to SCW.

Brooklyn sits there, listening to Dana.

Dana: I want you to know I support whatever decision you make and just know I got you’re back. Even if I have to change dirty ass diapers, I will still be around as you’re friend, you’re sister, and whatever else you need me to be.

Brooklyn: I appreciate that Dana.

Dana: Now bitch can we please get some sleep, this has been a long couple of days and I need rest like immediately.

Brooklyn: Go to sleep, I’m going in a little bit.

Dana smiles as she gets up from the couch, she walks back into the bedroom. Brooklyn looks down at the picture once more, she places it back on the ledge, she reaches for the switch on the light and turns it off leaving the room dark. She makes her way into her portion of the bedroom in the hotel and she lays down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling, she feels as though she wants to cry again but doesn’t.

I got this, I know I do. I have to deal with James at a later time, he needs to cool down anyway because he’s definitely not thinking right. He’s angry and the words he said to me earlier we’re only said out of anger, so I’ll forgive him for that.

I wanted to give him space, I didn’t need this drama right now during my life because I’ve the obligations I had coming up. But he would have to man up eventually and talk to me, he can’t just delete himself out of my life or my kids life.

I had such a busy schedule this week, I cancelled a lot of my appearances just so I could get in the gym and really train, I tend to be lazy at times and I never really put in that much training time. Because I’m so cocky, I feel as though I can walk in the match like it’s a piece of cake but I’m always let down at the end. But this match was different, too much was at stake, too much pride was on the line and I definitely had points to prove.

Brooklyn reaches down for the comforter, pulling it up on her body. She turns clenching her pillow, her eyes get heavy and she fall asleeps.

The scene fades to black.

OOC Note: Goodluck to all opponents involved, I’m tired. Goodnight! Hehe
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:49:04 AM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.