Author Topic: Remaining Champion.  (Read 885 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Remaining Champion.
« on: July 30, 2012, 12:08:58 PM »

I fucking hate press conferences.

Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center
Earlier Today.

The scene opens up outside the Los Tajibos Hotel, a crowd of people, including paparazzi and reporters are standing nearby at the Summer XXXTreme press conference before the actual cruise. Brooklyn makes her way through the crowd and up the stairs holding onto the Bombshell Championship, she sits down, staring at the crowd, she lays her title on the table, flipping her hair back and awaits what is being thrown at her.

\'user

Brooklyn: First question.
[Points at one of the reporters] You?

Reporter 1: Brooklyn, what were your thoughts on your match at Summer XXXTreme?

Brooklyn: I was excited, I feel as though its a great match, and it will be a great title defense for me.

Reporter 1: Did you expect for it to be a Triple Threat? I mean you have no history with these women?

Brooklyn: I have some history, and I didn't expect for it to be a triple threat, but I can't complain, I am Champion therefore I have duties that must be taken care of, I really wish I had the opportunity to go against Misty or maybe Roxanne, but I guess with the certain circumstances, that can't happen.

Reporter 2: Brooklyn, can you give us any information on Alicia and Sean? I understand that you are close friends with them, how is Alicia holding up?

Brooklyn: [Shakes her head] I am here to discuss SCW and Summer XXXTreme. Anything personal regarding my family and friends will not be discussed at this Press Conference.

Is this bitch serious?

Reporter 1: A couple weeks ago you were involved in a Twitter war with Roxanne and the SCW Champion Rage, I think we have a couple screen shots of the worlds that were exchanged.

Brooklyn turns and looks at the projector screen set up behind her, she smiles as she re-reads the tweets sent by Roxanne.

\'user

Brooklyn: Yes, I remember those.

Reporter 1: What is your reaction to her comments? It seem as though they upset you because it interrupted into a huge twitter war.

Brooklyn: I never wanted to get involved with Twitter because of the fact that there are Twitter gangstas out there, they do a lot of talking behind a computer, but when it comes down to face to face, they're no where to be found. My issue with Roxanne is that she decided to get involved in my business, without coming to me or receiving any type of permission. [Chuckles] Of course she is a big girl and she can make decisions on her own, but she had no right to get involved. Any issues she had with Misty should of been resolved after the fact, but now she feels as though I owe her thank you.

Reporter 1: She did help you win that title.

Brooklyn: And I will admit that and I have admitted it in the past, but I refuse to give a thank you to her because I did not need her help and I did not ask for her help.

Reporter 2: Any reaction to the comments Rage made? I mean he was right about the drug usage and mentioning of how a champion should act.

\'user

Brooklyn: Rage can have his opinion; he has every right to have one. But Rage does not know me personally, and he does not know what I have been through. The staff has already addressed my issue and has given me an ultimatum of what to do regarding the marijuana issue so that's something I have to deal with, not Rage. I am a Champion and I should be respect as one, but of course no one will give me that respect because of how I won the championship and that is fine, because at Summer XXXTreme, that will give me an opportunity to show the fucking world and the backstage bastards that I deserve this championship and I deserve to have it around my waist.

Reporter 1: What do you expect from Odette and Carly? This is a challenge and I'm pretty sure there are no friends going into this match.

Brooklyn: I'm not worried, but I am focused. Carly I have no issues with, me and her had our fallout in the beginning but after everything died down, me and her kind of squashed our beef and really we were suppose to hang out in LA, she was going to help me dye my hair back red.

Reporter 1: Maybe she realized she shouldn't fraternize with the enemy.

Brooklyn: I wouldn’t call myself her enemy; I’m giving her an opportunity.
Reporter 1: Would you be upset if you lost the title?

Brooklyn pauses, she looks down at her title, and then back up at the Reporter.

Brooklyn: Such a silly question to ask who wouldn’t be upset? But really I won’t know that feeling any time soon, because this title isn’t going anywhere.

Reporter 2: What about your personal life?

Brooklyn: I won’t answer any questions regarding my personal life, because the media will do any and everything in their power to make me look crazy.

Reporter 2: Nothing too personal, just when can we expect to see a man on your arm? One of our interns happens to catch you getting cozy with another Wrestling Superstar from another federation? Any plans on starting a family?

Brooklyn: My focus is definitely is my career and holding onto this gold as long as possible; I have no intentions on getting into a relationship or focusing on one. This business is very time draining, and I’m just not that focused at the moment to be worried about someone else, I have to take care of myself before I can worry about anyone else.

Reporter 1: Do you have an addiction when it comes to partying? Drugs? Alcohol?

Brooklyn: I’m not addicted to anything except family and money, I don’t drink and the only thing that I do that people find so harmful is weed, and that’s more on a social base or if I’m stressed out. I’m so tired of defending the issue because it’s not that serious, I come to work, I kick ass, I go home and I enjoy my private time, I’m not out here worrying about what Odette, or Carly, or hell Christian Underwood is doing on their off time, that’s none of my business.

Reporter 2: But you can see the image that you give off, even as Champion isn’t so great.

Brooklyn: My fan base loves me, and I’ve never done anything harmful to them. I’m ready for whatever people are ready to throw at me, whether it’s regarding the weed, or how I won this title. My skin is thick and I won’t let words affect me, majority of the time I brush it off, but if I do feel threatened then I will fight back.

Reporter 1: How are you still working for a company that is against drug usage?

Brooklyn: That is between my doctor, me, and the SCW Bosses.

Reporter 2: What are your goals before and after Summer XXXTreme?

Brooklyn: To be the best champion SCW has ever seen, even better then Misty. I’m the Champion now and whether these girls like it or not, I’m here.

BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN!

Dana steps out from behind Brooklyn, she leans down facing the microphone.

Dana: Brooklyn will not answer anymore questions right now, we have a plane to catch, if any other news you can follow her via twitter at @BKCarter20 or you can check the local SCW news for any information regarding her or the upcoming match at Summer XXXTreme, thank you.

Brooklyn smiles as she rises up from the table, she follows behind Dana as the two walk through the crowd, cameras flashing and questions still being thrown, Brooklyn hops in the backseat of the waiting car and drives off.

Summer XXXTreme was days away, I had enough time to clear my mind and relax before the big match, but in reality I knew I needed to train, I needed to work out, I needed to make sure I was ready to take on these two women.

Odette, I’ve seen a couple matches with her and the girl is a tough cookie, I will admit that. But I don’t think she’s ready right now to hold this title, I know in my heart I shouldn’t place judgment on anyone because I remember first walking through those doors of SCW and how people would ridicule and judge me, and look where I’m standing now.

I’m sure Odette feels a lot of pressure with some much going on her life at this time, I follow her on Twitter so I know about the different obstacles she faces whether its in her personal life or professional, the girl has a backbone, I feel bad for her though, I feel bad for Carly to.

It sucks when you have to snatch away someone else’s dream to fulfill your own. I know its everyone woman’s dream to win the Bombshell Championship when they walk in the doors of SCW, but while I hold this title, none of those dreams will come true.

Carly, I have so much respect for this women, even after our little blow up, she came to me as a woman and was able to put our differences aside, whatever is going on between her and Rage, is their business and I know during the time when Rage was attacking me, she was only there for support and wanted to help her man or whatever he is to her, so I give her that but she smartened up and realized that she shouldn’t fuck with the Boss right now, I’m not being cocky, I’m being real.

Instead of being against me, she should be with me. I’ve noticed from being in this business that there are a lot of jealous woman, example: Trish Newborn, Roxanne, and that other bitch I beat a couple weeks ago in that tag match, I can’t remember her name but my point is there are a lot of jealous women in this company and they will do anything to get what they want, so instead of Carly or hell even Odette making enemies, they should join up with me and form this group and go against anyone who has a problem.

But of course I don’t see that happening, only because greed is happening right now and instead of them wanting to work together, form some sort of faction, everyone wants to go against each other off the strength of this title which is fine with me.

I will admit the way I won the title wasn’t champion like, Roxanne helped me and again I will admit that, but holding onto the title is what will prove that I am the greatest, a lot of great women has come before me and I plan on leaving that same mark as those women did.

4 Hours Later

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn’s town car, Brooklyn is shown playing a game on her iPhone while Dana stares out the window.

Dana: So much traffic right now.

Brooklyn: That’s why I hate driving; I swear if we would have taken a flight then we would be in LA already.

Dana: It was your idea to drive.

Brooklyn: It seems like a good idea at the time, now I’m just over this ride period.

Dana: We have a couple appearances to do before you get on the cruise, Club Mansion in Miami wants their home town champion to stop by before the PPV, sign a couple autographs, party a little bit, maybe take some photos and then I booked a appearance in New York and then Philly, after that then you board the cruiser.

Brooklyn: I’ve never experienced a wrestling show on a cruise line.

Dana: I think it would be interesting, I’ve never seen it done before either so it’s a first time for everything.

Brooklyn: I’m so nervous though.

Dana: You shouldn’t be, I mean you have grown as a competitor, and people should respect you when it comes to your skill, not because of how you won a championship. You had no control of what Roxanne was doing, I feel as though she wanted to not only humiliate Misty but also humiliate you. She knew that you winning the title that way would only irk you and make you look so undeserving.

Brooklyn: I will hate to be the one that officially ends Roxanne career; I guess I have to finish what Misty started.

Dana: Roxanne will be out of action for quite some time now; your main focus is your match at Summer XXXTreme and holding the title afterwards. Carly and Odette are both good competitors, I’ve studied some of their previous work and I can guarantee you that this won’t be an easy match.

Brooklyn: None of my matches are, I’m not putting down Carly or Odette, I know that they will in fact bring a fight but who says I won’t either. Believe me when I say this, after winning this title, it has opened my eyes to different things and holding this title I know is going to be a challenge, I told you I’m not the one to trash talk or use my words to describe the type of pain I am going to bring, I rather show it in the ring and that’s exactly what I am going to do at Summer XXXTreme.

Dana: I don’t think they’ll be too focused on you anyway with the drama they got going on between themselves at the moment.

Brooklyn: I suggest they put all that animosity to the side and focus on everything in this match, whether its competition inside the ring or out.

Dana: What do you mean?

Brooklyn: Who knows what could happen at Summer XXXTreme, so many people backstage hate the fact that I have this title around my waist, so I’m pretty sure my match will have a couple surprises.

Dana: I’m so proud of you Brooklyn, you’re the main event girl.

Brooklyn: The men’s championship match is the main event, I’m the match before but I guess you could call it the same thing since I do hold the most prestigious title in the business besides the men’s title.

Dana: Don’t get to full of yourself. [Dana tosses a balled up tissue paper at Brooklyn.] Ha Ha.

Brooklyn: Bitch, did you just throw a snot infested tissue at me? [Brooklyn looks down at the tissue and back up at  Dana.] I should throw your ass out the car for that one.

I was only kidding, I love Dana.

Dana: You need me, so causing any harm to me may fuck up your career.

She was right, no matter what the fuck I’ve been through, Dana McCullough has been there throughout it all, and she was very blunt and very real when it came to our friendship.

I remember when I was doing a show out in Tokyo, I had no management, no one managing my funds, and my whole career was so out of wack. Dana came and basically revived me and my career back to life, she was a friend, a damn good friend since High School and you know how they say you shouldn’t have your friends or your family managing your career or your finances, but I’ve never had an issue with Dana.

She’s there when I need her, answering calls, booking shows, making sure that we both are able to survive, had food on our tables and clothes on our back, and for that I thank her everyday.

When I won the title against Misty, Dana was backstage; she knew I was upset, she knew I wasn’t happy regarding the outcome. When I got backstage, the first thing she said out of her mouth was (When you retain, then you can proudly call yourself a champion) and she was so right.

I’m not so much concerned about how I won anymore though, what bothered me after the fact was how people addressed it, saying I didn’t deserve the championship and that I wasn’t a true champion and a bunch of bullshit.

I remember wanting to make an announcement to forfeit the title, my intentions were to vacate the championship and fight for it again another time, maybe do a Free For All again or a Ladder Match where everyone could get a fair opportunity, the words that people were saying really bothered me and at the time I felt like I really didn’t deserve the title.

But Dana came to me and told me to never let the words of another affect me, those were just words and that I was woman enough to take them words and brush them right off and that’s exactly what I did. I looked to the sky, I prayed, and I told myself that going forward I will focus on being the best and I will focus on holding this title for however long I could, whatever situation or challenge comes my way then I will be ready.

I just hope my opponents are to.

Dana: I can’t believe the nerve of those reporters though, asking you about Alicia and Sean?

Brooklyn: They’ll do anything to get the scoop, no one has really talked to the media since the whole situation went down, so of course I am the first one up for the press conference and I am also close friends with Sean so I knew it was going to be asked.

Dana: You handled it well.

Brooklyn: It wasn’t my place to answer such a question, I’m pretty sure once Sean does his Press Conference that they will ask him and if he decides to answer it then so be it, if not then who the fuck cares.

Dana: It’s sad what happened though.

Brooklyn: It is, and I explained to Sean that he really shouldn’t bring his personal issues onto his friends, It maybe hard but all of that could have been prevented, I’m not pointing any fingers and I’m not placing blame on Sean, it just sucks that Alicia had to experience that and go through all that trauma because of Sean and Vincent’s bullshit.

Dana: What is he going to do?

Brooklyn: He doesn’t know, I feel bad for him honestly. I really want him to get his life together because he deserves it so much, I feel as though he is working to better his career, but now he just needs to focus on his personal life to.

I wasn’t against Sean, I was just upset with him. I knew deep down inside Sean wanted all this drama to be done with, but he constantly opens doors for more drama to come in, he’s so vulnerable and his heart is at a weak state, he lets a lot of people take advantage of him and he shouldn’t.

I am happy that Sean and I are friends though, because hopefully I can help him get better, whether its personal or professional I feel as though I could really help him and he needs all the help he can get.

BEEP.

Dana: I just got a google alert, it seems as though TMZ is trying to put you and that guy James Shark as a couple.

Brooklyn: Fucking great.

Dana: I mean you did ask for it though, you guys were twitter loving all freaking week.

Brooklyn: The guy is a douche, and he wanted me to fuck him the first day we met, I had to shut that down and honestly I have no interests in him at all.

Dana: Doesn’t seem that way.

Brooklyn: You knew what I went through with Delonte, and since him I haven’t dated or even though about dating. That’s these bitches problem now a days, most of them so worried about whose dick their riding instead of putting what’s important first, I have no interest in James and I  never will, the dude has stuck his dick in so many chicks I’m surprised he still has one.

Dana: Should I address the issue?

Brooklyn: I’ll address it via twitter.
Dana: You are at a time in your life where you should open yourself up romantically, I’m not saying you should get married or jump into a relationship, but talking and meeting people wouldn’t hurt.

Brooklyn rolls her eyes, she turns her head staring out the window trying to block what Dana is saying.

Dana: Are you listening?

I met Delonte when I was 18 years old, it was my senior year of high school, still a virgin, wasn’t to heavy into drugs, I partied on weekends but my school work and whatever came with it was always important to me. I wasn’t really interested in dudes at that time, more into sports and handling my academic responsibilities, I won’t say I was a good girl because of course every girl experiments, but it wasn’t a main focus on my mind.

Delonte came out of no where, he ended up transferring from another school, we only had a couple months of school left so it was hard for him trying to catch up to make sure he would graduate on time, a lot of the credits he had from the other school didn’t transfer over so I was appointed his tutor.

We had late nights, romantic nights, movie nights, at that time he was the man that I dreamed of, the type of dude you would see in the movies and wish for, he told me things that I’m pretty sure every girl wanted to hear, but once he got what he wanted, it was like BYE BYE BITCH.

But at the end of the day I never let him get the best of me, a quick couple of seconds and a small package really didn’t help him at the end of the day, his looks may have helped his popularity, but what homie was packing underneath surely crushed it with the ladies, but I respected him because even after graduation he still tried to contact me and mend fences, I wasn’t interested.

Brooklyn: I’m not interested in James, let’s get that straightened out. I may flirt back and forth, but I know he’s a one hitter quitter and I’m not up for that, I respect his skill as a wrestler, but as smooth operator he sucks.

He can run them games on them other bitches, but not me.

After a couple more hours of driving, both Brooklyn and Dana finally make it to Los Angeles, the town car pulls up to Sean’s condo, parking in the front. Sean makes his way out the front entrance, where he was standing and heads over to the car as the scene fades.

1 ½ Hour Later.

The scene opens up inside Sean’s condo, Sean is shown wearing some sweats, with no shirt, staring into his bathroom mirror, he grabs the comb and runs it through his hair a couple times. Brooklyn makes her way into the bathroom wearing her family guy pj’s and sits down on the ledge of the bathtub.

Brooklyn: I’m so nervous about this match Sean; I don’t think I was this nervous when I went against Misty.

Sean: You have the right to be nervous; when you went against Misty it was more of a One on One setting, now you have two females to worry about.

Brooklyn: I don’t know to much about Odette, and I could really say the same about Carly, but I feel as though both of them may try and join forces and attack me a the same time, maybe try and tire me out.

Sean: I thought Odette and Carly had issues with each other.

Brooklyn: These girls are so catty, and fake.

Sean: But didn’t you have a conversation with Carly? I thought you guys were kind of on the same page.

Brooklyn: I haven’t spoke to her in a couple days, we communicated back and forth on twitter, but since then she’s been missing in action.

Sean: I mean you understand that you really can’t have friends in this business, a lot of times you’ll have people befriend you and then it’s like you’re on your own again, the only advice I can give you is to go into this match with your guards up and your head held high, this match is not only important for you but your career and you know what the people think of you now, prove to them that you can be a Champion and that you do deserve to hold that title around your waist.

Brooklyn: I never really looked at Carly as a friend, more as an associate, I mean the first time I ever had like a real conversation with her was through twitter, I guess with the issues she has with Rage and Odette, she really didn’t make time for us to spend that time together that we were suppose to, and now she’s thrown in this title match so of course she is going to have words for me.

Sean: And if she throws shots, then you clap back with them. I’ve been in this business for many years and believe me, I’ve been called every name in the book from faggot, to sissy, queer boy, or wait here’s a good one cock slammer, but all of those are just words. If I let everything these idiots say about me affect me, and then I wouldn’t be as strong as I am today, hell I probably still wouldn’t be on this earth.

Brooklyn: You’re right.

Sean: You are an amazing champion, and you will have the opportunity to show that at Summer XXXTreme Brooke, you can’t be so nervous or so caught up with all this talk and hate that these people spill out of their mouths, I know it’s been hard for you since you’ve been champ, I guess dealing with all the bad talk, but just like I said that’s all it is, is talk and talk is cheap, fuck whoever don’t like you, make your money and win these matches girl, look at me.

Brooklyn: What about you?

Sean: I went in my match and defeated Lucian Frost, then at Summer XXXTreme I’m going against Goth, he will be my next victim, once I take care of him, then I have a couple other people on my plate to deal with and then I will focus on the World Title, but the point of me saying all this is that I’m back to the old Sean, the NIGHTMARE Sean, I want to get back to the place where I was laying bastards out on a weekly basis, being undefeated and showing everyone how good I am, and I will work as hard as I can to get back to that place.

I loved Sean’s confidence, a couple a weeks ago Sean was barely talking positive things out of his mouth, whether it was about him or whatever was going on around him but now I get confidence, I get hope coming from him.

Brooklyn: I am ready though.

Sean: I know you are, I don’t even know why we were wasting our time having this discussion, you are Champion for a reason no matter how the fuck you won, those women are mad because you a champion, not because of how you won it, but because you have the chance to walk around with that belt hanging from your waist, they want what you have and its your job to make sure they never get that opportunity.

Damn he was right.

Sean: What are you bringing on the trip?

Brooklyn: Not to much, some stilettos, my gear and a couple outfits, I don’t expect too much to happen on this cruise but you never know.

Sean: I’m getting ready to head out and go shopping with my mom before she heads back to Texas, I shouldn’t be go long but when I do get back, lets go out and maybe grab lunch and just hang out for a bit.

Brooklyn: Fine with me.

Sean smiles as she reaches on the Iron board grabbing a fresh white t-shirt, he pulls it over his head, reaching up to make sure his hair wasn’t touched. Sean grabs his phone and wallet, heading towards the door.

Sean: Wish me luck; I haven’t hung with this woman in ages.

Brooklyn smiles as she watches Sean leave out the door, the scene fades to black.

OOC Note: Just to make it clear, when I write the paragraphs (in the pink color alone) that is what Brooklyn is thinking in her thoughts, just as when I write Sean’s paragraph (in the green color) its what Sean is thinking or saying in his head but I wanted to clarify that just incase there were any confusion.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:20:33 PM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.