Author Topic: El tiempo de Educar Estas Perras. (Cara sonriente)  (Read 424 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
El tiempo de Educar Estas Perras. (Cara sonriente)
« on: June 28, 2012, 10:04:52 PM »

El tiempo de Educar Estas Perras. (Cara sonriente)

@BKCarter20 Check out my new blog posted, via FaceBook.

\'user

My Mistakes: Blog Entry 2 >It's been a long week, and I decided to kind of stay out of the spotlight so I can regroup, it was something that was needed and I'm glad I took that time for myself. Some people are upset with how I went about attacking Presley which I will address in this blog tonight.

In the back of my head at that moment, when I lost to Kittie and then realized I lost my shot at becoming the Women's Roulette Championship, I was angry and I felt the need to take my anger out, people said I should of taken it out on Kittie, but why? I need her 100% for when its my time to take that title away from her, so who else but the new girl? I remember when I signed with this company DCW, my first night I was attacked by three different woman, I felt as though I was disrespected, but I kept my head high and moved on to winning the DCW Championship.

It was nothing personal against Presley, it was more of a business decision. It sucks because Presley was my victim during that time of me attacking her, but I needed to let that aggression out, I couldn't hold it in.

I am woman enough to extend an apology, but it would beat the purpose of why I did what I did, so Presley, if you have a problem, then see me in the ring, take your frustration out on the women who attacked you, and make people believe that you deserve to be here, just be lucky it was me that attacked you, and not these other fake broads.

I'm excited about my match, its huge, but the tension will be strong.

But now, these women show fear when they speak my name. I did what the hell I was suppose to do in that match, and even though I didn't win, I got my drug addict, pot head, ghetto queen ass up and walked in that match a fucking beast.

Say what you want, call me what you need, at the end of the day. I live this sport, and what I do in my private life, WILL NEVER AFFECT MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE

Respect me as a entertainer, and not someone who you can crack jokes on, I never ask for sympathy when I discuss my private life, or when I share what happened in my past, so don't judge me because of where and what I come from, but judge me for my performance.

No disrespect, but I went into that match and showed them a true entertainer, and I will do the same come Sunday.

I respect all the woman in SCW, everyone has a reason to be here, and I feel as though everyone deserves to be here, maybe more then others. What I did to Presley wasn't the best move, but it showed her that at all times you have to watch your back in this company, these crows aren't about friendships, their out for blood.

Climax Control will be epic, and once my team wins, then I have plans for gold, and in my eyes both Misty and Kittie are targets.

I also want to send a special shout out to my fans, and the people who have stuck by me throughout everything. Into The Void was a huge show, and the response and feedback from the people have been amazing.

I would like to share a couple tweets that I noticed after Into The Void that some of my fans posted.

@DonkyWalls22 Brooklyn is back with a vengeance!

@LuvNLyf5 OH SHIT, BROOKLYN IS CLEANING HOUSE !!

@bstbthwrds55 BROOKLYN + SEXY = BADDEST B*TTCH

Thank you for all the support, I wish I could share more but I would be here all night retyping some of the wonderful tweets I received, I told everyone that I was going to prove a lot of people wrong at Into The Void and I did, I went into that match, SOBER, head held high, and aggressive, every bitch that said anything negative about me, I made sure I got my hit on and after it was over, if Kittie would of handled it in a better way, she would of lost respectfully, and I would be Champion.

If she wants my respect, then face me, title or not, face me !!

I am a genuine person, I'm humble, I'm blunt, and serious when it comes to anything I love or need in life to survive, I like to party, and I like to go out and meet people, I enjoy marijuana and I love wrestling.

I am a normal person.

But at the end of the day, I am a fucking good ass wrestling and a woman with a goal, a plan. I've broken boundaries, wrestled men, I've traveled the world, been on ships and cruises, appeared in movies, done modeling, been arrested..

Like what the fuck? I get so angry because all these fucking women do is sit back, and talk, and talk, and talk, and its like shut the hell up!

Listen world, thank you for taking the time to read my blog entry, I love you all, see you Sunday...... TIME TO PUT A WIN UNDER MY BELT

235 Likes

The Marriott

Dana: Brooklyn, wake the hell up.

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn is shown stretched across the bed, iPhone on her left side, and her purse on her right, Brooklyn slowly opens her eyes, placing her hand in front of her face.

Brooklyn: Please, if you love me at all then you would turn that freaking light off.

Dana: Your flight leaves in like four hours, but you have packing to do, and then we have to go meet Sean since he is flying with us.

Brooklyn: [Groans] I just went to sleep like an hour ago.

Dana: Not my problem.

Brooklyn: I pay you to make me money, [Yawns] Not to annoy me.

Dana: Look its not my fault that you decided to fly to New York and then back to Miami in less than 24 hours.

Brooklyn: I wanted to close on that apartment and I needed to be there to sign those papers and plus I wanted to make sure London was alright, I am going to miss my brother.

I'm excited but at the same time a little down about my brother moving to New York, but he claims that New York has some of the best law schools, but I feel as though he wants to be closer to his boyfriend who stays in Jersey.

Dana: He is a grown ass man, and I am very proud of London.

Brooklyn finally gets up out of the bed, walking pass Dana and heading into the bathroom.

Dana: Are you ready for Sunday?

Brooklyn: [Gargles] I guuueeesssss

Dana: You have to be, I mean you attacked that poor girl and it would be disappointing if you loose.

Brooklyn sticks her head out from the bathroom.

Brooklyn: I won't loose, and I'm not concerned about Presley, Trish, Kittie, or even Lucas.

Dana: [Chuckles] Ghetto Queen.

Brooklyn: Priceless ! I laughed when I heard, but I'm not mad, when I look at him, I see a race issue, he seems like the type to speak that out his name, Why? Maybe because I smoke weed, I guess he feels all black people smoke weed and that were ghetto, but oh well, you can't be mad at how he was raised.

Dana: Blame the parents, huh?

Brooklyn: Blame his mother for catching that nut, instead of swallowing it. So sadly she birthed a demon child by the name of Lucas Darby.

Dana: Didn't you say a couple weeks ago he was attractive.

Brooklyn: Yes I did and I will admit that, but a personality can make someone ugly real quick, but I can't be to mad at him, I guess he's only defending his pathetic girlfriend.

Dana: What was the reason for that?

Brooklyn: FUCK ! [Sighs] Dana please, I don't want to discuss this shit, because the first thing that bitch can say is that I'm jealous or something of her and her relationship with Darby, like I don't care.

Brooklyn head disappears back into the bathroom.

Dana: [Follows behind Brooklyn] I know your not jealous, and of course I'm pretty sure Presley will mention the fact you called her boyfriend cute, but you can't let that get to you or bother you.

Brooklyn: Your the only person talking about it.

Dana: I know.

Brooklyn: Look I attacked Presley because I was angry, she was in my space at the time and I felt the need to attack her. The only reason Sean got involved is because he noticed Lucas Darby and he didn't want nothing to happen to me, I told Sean I could handle myself and if I needed to pop Lucas in his mouth then I would of had no problem.

Dana: And Trish?

Brooklyn: I don't care, she is irrelevant and I proved that two weeks ago, that bitch made it seem like I should not be in this business, but at the end of Into The Void, I proved her and the rest of them bitches wrong, so how you like them apples?  Huh? coming from a drug addict [Laughs] these silly girls.

Dana: It is true, a lot of them underestimated you.

Brooklyn: And they should, yes I took some time away but that doesn't mean I was going to have issues in that match, just like I won't have issues in this match. Honestly I really shouldn't of attacked Presley because now I am obligated to deal with this bitch, but once I take her out then I can refocus on Misty.

Dana: Kittie?

Brooklyn: Kittie and I proved that we can coexist, but if Kittie steps to me in a disrespectful way then I will take care of her also, but I'm pretty sure Kittie will play smart in this match, especially since our partner is more a friend of mine.

Dana: That is true.

Brooklyn: I really get tired of always addressing the women, or addressing my issues to these women, it gets tiring and boring to hear them constantly talk about how I smoke weed, or about how I party and how I do this and that, I feel like I'm always trying to prove my ability to these women instead of focusing on what's important.

I always have to defend myself, why? Like these women need a new hobby instead of making me their hobby.

Brooklyn: Trish, Angelica, Bianca and every one else always have something to say about me, like get a fucking life, speak less, and show more.

Dana: Don't raise your blood pressure over this.

Brooklyn: Believe me I won't, I am ready for this match, I'm ready to get it over with, I look at this match as a block in my journey at taking out Misty, like you see where my heads at.

Brooklyn reaches for her towel, and signals for Dana to leave the bathroom.

Brooklyn: Give me five minutes.

35 Minutes Later

Twitter Update

@BKCarter20: Sunday will be outrageous, more crows to slay .. c u soon my pets !! \'smile.gif\'

Brooklyn: Me Loose?

\'user
Ha, Ha, Ha !! Funny !!

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn is shown standing in the kitchen staring at her iPhone, Dana walks in from the bathroom, and sits down on the couch.

Dana: The taxi should be here in 20 minutes, after the show I think we should catch a flight back that night so we can finish moving your furniture back into the condo.

Brooklyn: You got movers right?

Dana: I did, but I think we both should be there to supervise and just make sure your items are handled with care.

Brooklyn: You sound so bogie right now, like it amazes me. I'm not so much worried about my items, I just want to come home after the show and be able to rest in my own bed, I am tired of living in these freaking hotel rooms.

Dana: I see really good things happening for Brooklyn, and I've only been your manager for two years now, but we have been friends for fifteen years and throughout all the drama, we have always stuck by each other and I am blessed to have you as a friend.

Brooklyn: That means a lot, and I know that Dana, you will never have to explain yourself or feel like you owe me any type of explanation regarding our friendship, I know its true and I know your loyal.

Dana: I'm just so proud of you, you lost at Into The Void but you really showed a different side of you during that match, I saw determination and I know you won't stop until you accomplish all your goals.

Brooklyn: I have faith, I've always had faith and I know I'm good enough to hold any title in this federation, this match at Climax Control is just another win under my belt and I swear I have to educate these bitches on their ring skills and their manners, and if I really need to beat some sense into these women, then I will.

Dana: I love it.

Brooklyn: Starting with Presley and Trash, I mean Trish.

Brooklyn smiles.

BEEP

Brooklyn opens the text from Sean, it reads "downstairs." Brooklyn smiles as she grabs her duffle bag, charger, and clutch bag heading for the door.

Dana: He's here?

I really appreciated having Dana in my life, she's been there for me ever since high school, she was there during the nights of the abuse from my father, or the trashy antics of my mother.

She was there when I won my first championship, and she was there when I lost it, she was there when I broke my hand in the Cage Match I had for my World Championship, she was there to greet me backstage after I won that match, retained my title, and still had a broken hand.

Dana has never let me down, and she has always been a good support system for whatever I wanna do in life, at times I feel bad because I know I hold her back from living her own, and at any time if she ever wanted to leave then I would allow her to, but I enjoy her friendship, and companionship she brings me.

She's one of my biggest fans, and she has never judged me on anything dealing with my life or lifestyle and I respect her for that.

Dana may not be a wrestler, but she is mature enough to know that what I do in my own spare time is my own business, and if its not affecting me physically or professionally then she would have no concerns.

I wish I could say the same for these girls, its a terrible that I have to sit back and defend myself promo after promo, show after show, maybe the girls feel better about themselves when they feel like their putting me down, but their only building me and helping me want to improve.

I never asked to be in this tag match, but I knew it would happen after I attacked Presley, and I'm okay with taking time away from beating and taking Misty's championship to wrestle these two lames, I'm okay with that.

Brooklyn: He just text me, let's go.

Dana: Vegas, here we come. Again!

Brooklyn nods, Dana jumps up following behind Brooklyn grabbing her bag at the door, the two exit, making their way out into the hall way as the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.