Author Topic: Don't Call It A Comeback.  (Read 875 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Don't Call It A Comeback.
« on: June 04, 2012, 10:36:01 PM »

It was time to show my strength, time to show my purpose of being here on this earth, being able to breathe and walk around freely, having the ability to wake up and experience life day by day, and ...

and now I have the opportunity to return to SCW, walk into the Void as just one of the many challengers in this match and walk out victorious, no disrespect or offense to the other women, but I'm back with a Vengeance and I'm ready to make it known.

MGM Grand.

The scene opens up outside the MGM Grand, Brooklyn is shown sitting on the side curb, smoking on the blunt she had rolled earlier, she looks up and notices Dana walking in her direction, she smiles as she signals for her to come her way. Brooklyn sits there for a minute, scratches her wig and takes another hit.

\'user

Dana: You really don't care, do you?

Brooklyn laughs.

Brooklyn: You talking about this ?
[Passes blunt to Dana.] No one is around right now.

Dana: There are hundreds of people walking up and down this street, including three officers I saw earlier and you're telling me that no one is around.

Brooklyn: Look, it's small and I'm not being extra about it, so take a puff and pass it back.

Dana: [Shrugs her shoulders and takes a hit.] I swear, one day you are going to call me and tell me that you are locked up somewhere for public, well not intoxication because your not drunk, so what is it called ?

Brooklyn: It would be possession of a narcotic, and probably disorderly conduct and definitely under the influence, but my record is clean and I really don't want to talk about that right now.

Dana: So, why do you still have that hair in?

Brooklyn: I just got here, so I didn't have time to change or get undress, and please next time you book me on a photo shoot, please let me know in advance because this last minute shit isn't working.

Dana: That's not important, I have cleared your schedule for the next two weeks because right now your focus needs to be on getting in this ring, you told me you were ready to return and I was able to get you booked for the huge battle royal so this is very important.

Brooklyn sighs, she snatches the wig off her hair, she reaches back and pulls the scrunchie from her hair.

Brooklyn: You put me in a match with a bunch of crazies, well you didn't put me in it but you signed my name to it, and honestly I don't give a fuck right now. I have no friends or enemies in this business and I'm going in that match with a positive attitude just like everyone else.

Dana: So why say you don't give a fuck?

Brooklyn: Because personally I feel as though I should be in that match with Misty facing her for the SCW Bombshell Championship, not Vixen? Who the hell is Vixen and what trailer park did this bitch fall from ? Like honestly, you put me in a match with a bunch of women, no wait, with a bunch of bitches, a bunch of raging women who I have to take out one by one, I swear after I win this match, I need to be in line to face whoever has the Bombshell Championship.

Dana: I'm pretty sure it'll happen Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: I know it will, like I don't have time to bash these women, or sit here and say how I'm this or how I'm that. You know I'm not the one talk, I rather respond with actions and proving how good I am.

Dana: Well Kittie is in this match?

Brooklyn: Who?

Dana: Kittie, Brooklyn you know who Kittie is.

Brooklyn: What about her ?

Dana: She's in the match, and I'm pretty sure she'll have a lot to say about you after she finds out your apart of the match.

Brooklyn: Your point?

Dana: Honestly that is your main competition, you have no history with these other women and I think that both you and Kittie have the upper advantage in this match so I really feel like you two should kind of eliminate the other women and then leave it down to just you two.

Brooklyn: Not a bad idea, but Kittie is so fucking stubborn, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't attack me as soon as the match starts.

Dana: I made a suggestion.

Brooklyn: And we'll see how it plays out then, but I won't kiss her ass and if that bitch even thinks about attacking me then I am going straight in her mouth, fists first.

Brooklyn jumps up from the curb, she reaches down and grabs her iPhone and slides it in her back pocket.

Dana: There is one more thing.

Brooklyn: What ?

Dana: After you get the briefcase, you have to find the key and I think its hidden.

Brooklyn: When did wrestling have stipulations like this ? Let's get back to the basics, I'm not here to have tea and play games with these women, I'm here to fight and move to the top, the right fucking way.

Dana: I like when you play the aggressor.

Brooklyn: I don't play anything, I'm just being me and I've always been this way and I told you before actions speak louder then words and I'm more of showing my aggression then talking about it.

Dana: Well done.

The whole Kittie idea wasn't a bad idea, but I wouldn't admit that to Dana though, she knows how I feel about Kittie, and right now me teaming up with her isn't a good idea since me and her have unfinished business.

But then again if we did stick together, and try to take out everyone else, we can leave it down to us, then once I take Kittie out, I can climb up, grab that briefcase, get that key and celebrate whatever is offered to me.

I'm ready, I haven't been more ready, and this match is in my hands. I took some time apart, re-evaluate myself, my wrestling skill, and my attitude and I'm a better person now, I've grown and I've learned from each and every experience inside and outside the ring, so I know I'm ready for this match.

Both Brooklyn and Dana make their way inside the hotel, walking pass the lobby, Brooklyn makes her way into the elevator as Dana walks off to the side, the scene fades to black.

4 Hours Later.

Duplex Studios
The Mercedes Show Taping.

Outside Parking Lot.

\'user

The scene opens up outside Duplex Studios, Brooklyn is shown standing in the parking lot making her way toward the entrance, phone in hand, she stops and poses for a few photos from paparazzi outside. Her eyes low, and a uncomfortable look grows across her face.

Phone Rings ...

Brooklyn: Dana, I don't really want to do this.

Dana: [On the phone] It's good publicity for you right now and Mercedes is a huge deal, she has won numerous championships and even held a couple of the mens titles to.

Brooklyn: [Mumbles] And numerous plastic surgeries.

Dana: Listen you really should have no problem with Mercedes, she is a close friend to Sean and you two have a growing relationship, so I suggest you keep it cute and answer whatever questions she ask, unless it gets to personal.

Brooklyn: Whatever. [Hangs up] This is crazy. [Mumbles] I should of smoked a blunt before I left.

30 Minutes Later

THE MERCEDES SHOW

Mercedes: PLEASE WELCOME BROOKLYN CARTER !!

Mercedes rises from behind the desk to greet Brooklyn, Brooklyn walks out from behind the curtain to a standing applause from the crowd, she smiles and the two embrace, Brooklyn turns and blows kisses to the audience before sitting down in the chair.

Mercedes: Welcome, Welcome ..

Brooklyn: Thank you for having me. [smiles]

Mercedes: So I have to jump right into it and I do have to say I have followed you, even when you wrestled independently, I followed you and that's the honest truth.

Brooklyn: I appreciate that.

Mercedes: Are you mentally prepared for Into The Void? It's such a huge match, a huge responsibility for someone who is returning to the ring.

Brooklyn: Mentally, Physically, and Emotionally ready. I think its a great opportunity and I am focused.

Mercedes: Do you think if you win this match you'll have a shot at the Bombshell Championship?

Brooklyn: I am hoping that is the result of this match, I couldn't see no other way. I mean you have all these women with huge egos, stubborn personalities, but good skills and of course there's that thought in the back of your mind is if you'll be able to handle the challenge, but the way I see it is I would of never signed my name on the dotted line if I wasn't ready for matches with this much responsibility.

Mercedes: I want to throw a few names out there, and the first thing that comes to your head I want you to say, and this is off the record and no bleeps, be real girl.

Brooklyn laughs.

Mercedes: Okay, Veronica Taylor?

Brooklyn: Pretty.

Mercedes: Oh wow, do I sense a girl crush?

Brooklyn: Nothing like that, but she is a beautiful women, she has that exotic look, like me. [smiles]

Mercedes: Angelica?

Brooklyn: [Pauses] I don't know, I mean wrestler.

Mercedes: That's it?

Brooklyn: I don't know who she is, never met her or wrestled her I don't think, never really followed her to much.

Mercedes: Gothika?

Brooklyn: Weird.

Mercedes: Kittie?

Brooklyn: Fighter.

Mercedes: Misty?

Brooklyn: Phony.

Mercedes: And we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

THE MERCEDES SHOW

Mercedes: And were back with Brooklyn Carter, Before I move onto the next subject, why phony for Misty?

Brooklyn: Because her whole existence isn't real to me, and she doesn't deserve to be the Bombshell Champion, call me jealous or bitter but I have an issue with that woman, and I swear if winning this Free For All gets me a shot at Misty, champion or not, then I am fine with that.

Mercedes: I miss those days.

Brooklyn: I know you understand me, coming from your history in the business there have been plenty of women who have crossed your path that have upset you or left a bad taste in your mouth, and the last time I had a match with her, she ruin my chances at becoming the Bombshell Champion.

Mercedes: But Kittie also had a part in that match.

Brooklyn: And I will address Kittie at Into The Void.

Mercedes: What's going on with your brother, is he still pursuing wrestling or has he moved onto other adventures?

Brooklyn: London has actually found love and is now attending Law School, so he has decided to hang the boots up and focus more on a professional career, a corporate America job.

Mercedes: I'm proud.

Brooklyn: I'm proud of him too and I rather him get involved with something that he is interested in.

Mercedes: Was wrestling not his passion?

Brooklyn: No, it was more of a hobby and something fun to do.

Mercedes: So you said he has found love, what about you?

Brooklyn: I am single and have decided to stay that way for some time, my focus is me and my brother and helping us get to a comfortable living, meaning good careers, steady money and a healthy lifestyle.

[Crowd Applause]

Mercedes: You're so family oriented.

Brooklyn: I try to be.

Mercedes: I love your style, you are definitely a new type of wrestling, a new generation and I respect what you do and how you do it, and I am honored to have interviewed you for your return.

Brooklyn: I don't know you personally, and I know we both share a mutual friend, but I respect you also, and I know you have paved the way for a lot of us female wrestlers entering in this field and I'm honored that you had me here, I know you only bring people that you like on the show, so i took it as a compliment.

Mercedes: But I have to ask, what is your type of guy?

Brooklyn: I don't have a type except be masculine and humble, everyone has flaws, and everyone has their own secret issues and identities, as long as we don't cross paths in a negative aspect whether its with me or my brother, then were fine.

Mercedes: Anything else?

Brooklyn: Oh I guess be at least decent looking, [Laughs] handsome.

Mercedes: Any men in SCW you're interested in?

Brooklyn: Oh well if Sean was straight, I definitely would of had a couple rounds with him.

Mercedes: I had that girl, and well lets just say he is no disappointment. [Laughs]

[Crowd Cheers]

Brooklyn: I have really grown to love Sean as a person, he has his little demons and his past, but in his heart he is a humble individual and would give any and everything to help someone else.

Mercedes: He is like a brother to me, we aren't speaking at this time, but Sean knows I care for him very much.

Brooklyn: Agree.

Mercedes: And who else? I know there has to be someone else in SCW that you are interested in or at least think is handsome.

Brooklyn: I think majority of the guys in SCW are married or involved some sort of way, so I really don't pay to much attention to any of the men and honestly I really don't believe in getting to close with people I work with.

Mercedes: Good excuse.

Brooklyn: But if I had to choose someone, I would say Lucas, what's his last name? It's like Donelley or something?

Mercedes: Darby?

Brooklyn: Right, Lucas Darby.

Mercedes: Not a bad choice.

Brooklyn: And Matthew Kennedy in that mature type of way, like for some reason I can only picture him with gray hair and kind of like a Richard Gere type, but he is a bad ass wrestler.

Mercedes: Men that can wrestle, and that can wrestle good is sexy to me.

Brooklyn: I work with these people and see them on a regular, but honestly I kept more to myself backstage if not then I was with my brother, he was always there to support.

Mercedes: I know this may be personal, but I would like to ask this and if you don't want to answer this question then you do not have to, but how is your relationship with your father?

Brooklyn: The same and I think it will always remain the same, I'm never comfortable talking about my father because it's a subject that will never change, he is the same individual he has always been and it's really sad that he can't enjoy this wonderful and blessed lifestyle I get a chance to live.

Mercedes: I heard that he was recently forced into rehab?

Brooklyn: When I say this I am telling the truth, I know nothing about my father unless my brother relays the information to me, and usually he doesn't because he knows I don't want to hear it, my brother choose to continue a relationship with Jerome and that is fine, I choose not to.

Mercedes: I also suffered from having issues with my parents, so I know it's a rough time.

[Laughs to herself.] If she only knew.

Mercedes: But this is why wrestling is such a good thing for women like us, I mean its an opportunity for us to release that stress, that tension, its a work out and not only on the body but the mind.

Brooklyn: It's a bad situation that I choose not to indulge in, only people who have experienced what I have been through will know what its like, and right now in my life my father means nothing.

Mercedes: No type of reconciliation ?

Brooklyn: No, at least not in this lifetime.

Mercedes: We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

THE MERCEDES SHOW

Mercedes: And welcome back to my show, and I'm here with Brooklyn Carter our special guest for tonight, before we wrap it up Brooklyn I want to say I wish you luck in your match at Into The Void, I know you will bring entertainment to that match and just know you have a supporter behind you in this match.

Brooklyn: Like I said before, I am ready.

Mercedes: Any words for your opponents?

Brooklyn: Just bring your A Game bitches, I'm back and back with a vengeance and holding no prisoners and taking no mercies, talk all the smack you want, try and insult me or humiliate me but at the end of the day, Brooklyn Carter is the name you'll see as the winner.

Mercedes: Harsh.

Brooklyn: And Misty I'm coming for you, Champion or not.

Brooklyn smiles, music plays in the background as the two talk, the scene slowly fades to black.

2 Hours Later

MGM Grand.

The scene opens up outside the MGM Grand, after taping the Mercedes Show, Brooklyn is shown leaving out of her hotel, she makes her way across the lawn, signaling for Dana who is waiting across the street.

\'user

I handled that with dignity and respect, I don't really like doing talk shows or interviews because in reality they only want to know what's going on in your life, more negative then positive.

And I would never say Mercedes is that type of person, but drama equals good ratings, I mean look at Basketball Wives.

But she really boost my confidence, and I definitely believe more going into this match. I look at her, a former LIWA, 3WL, AND EFWO WOMAN'S CHAMPION, she has won numerous titles in other federations and also wrestle men, she has done charities and events for all type of people, traveled the world and had a successful music career and is still able to maintain, which is what I like about her.

I strive to be just as good, just as humble, just as strong. This match will prove that to not only my fans, but to myself. It puts me at a position to be recognized as one of the greatest ones to ever step foot in the wrestling ring.

But I'm so ready to party tonight, a photo shoot and taping a interview drained the hell out of me, so two shots will do me just right.

Dana: You ready?

Brooklyn finally gets to the car, on the passenger side, she opens the door and climbs in.

Dana: I guess that's a yes.

Dana climbs in and starts the car.

Brooklyn: Today has been too much.

Dana: But your ready Brooklyn, I can see it, and while we were at that taping, it amazed me to see how much you've grown, you answered all questions in a respectful tone and it just really made me see the growth in you.

Brooklyn: Well I'm happy I was able to do that to you, but I've been growing since I left the womb.

So true, a fighter is who I am.

Brooklyn: I really don't want to discuss wrestling anymore, its time to drink and party, tomorrow I will rest and prepare for a long week of training.

Brooklyn throws her shades on, and rolls the window up, she pulls her blunt out of her pocket and lights it up, the two drive off down the boardwalk as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:55:08 PM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.