Author Topic: Destroy These B*tches Pt.2  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Destroy These B*tches Pt.2
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:12:59 PM »

I almost figured that my week would get better, my brother and I were enjoying our time in San Francisco, despite all the drama that happened within the last 48 hours. I wasn't surprised that my father was arrested, whatever the reason was it was to much for me to stress about, my brother wasn't speaking to me because I refused to give him the bail money to help my father get out of prison, it wasn't my responsibility anymore.

Personally it felt good to know that my father was spending time behind bars, I feel like he deserved it and it was definitely a long time coming, I don't know how my feelings are for my father, I want to say I hate the man but he is the person who created me, so it would be crazy for me to wish any type of hate or ill will towards my father, but spending time behind bars for his crime isn't a bad punishment.

I had to much to worry about these days, my life is going in so many directions that the drama with my family was something I really didn't want to deal with. London is the only person who wants to bring our family together, but the history is what kills us the most.

This coming week I had a Four Way Match for the Bombshell Championship, one of the biggest matches in my career and I could not afford to loose this match, I put so much hard work and effort to get a place in this match, so loosing is definitely not an option.

It's funny to me, because a lot of the girls had a lot of stuff to say over the weekend, especially towards me but at the same time it didn't bother me, I'm obviously the topic of conversation so I know deep down these girls are nervous, their terrified of what their going up against in this ring. It made me feel good to hear all the negativity coming out of their mouths.

But I love all the talk, I love how no one takes me as a wrestler serious, I love how they think since I'm so new to this whole wrestling world that I don't have what it takes to go in this match and shock not only the audience, but the bastards inside the ring.

Call me what you want, a jobber, a newbie, a whore, a slut, nappy, whatever name you want to call me is fine with me, but all I know is at the end of the day I will walk out victorious and all the names these bitches called me won't mean shit when I'm walking up the ramp holding that Bombshell title in the air, and the rest or laid out in the ring in pain, and upset they just lost to a NEWBIE!

I mean look at my opponents, their all wack.

Brooklyn's Hotel Room.

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's hotel room, Brooklyn is shown sitting on the sofa across from Dana, Dana pulls her iPad out and starts checking up on alerts and news for Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: Look at this picture.

Brooklyn holds the photograph up.

\'user

Brooklyn: There you have Kittie.

Dana looks at the photo with a confused look on her face.

Dana: That isn't Kittie, it's just a bunch of trailers all hooked together.

Brooklyn turns the photo towards her face, she laughs as she places it back down on the couch.

Brooklyn: Sorry, I didn't mean to take a picture of home, I meant to show you a clear picture of her face. But then again Trailer Homes, Trailer Trash, Kittie, I mean its all the same thing.

Brooklyn reaches down on the couch and grabs another photo, holding it up to show Dana.

\'user

Dana: Oh so that's what Kittie looks like?

Brooklyn: The type of bitch that would stay in a trailer park home, and you know I'm telling the truth, I think out of all the other girls she doesn't like me the most, I don't know what her problem is but she's had this thing towards me since I've signed with the company.

Dana: Maybe its jealousy.

Brooklyn: I mean if I looked like her then, I would be jealous to.
[Laughs]

Dana: Who else?

Brooklyn tosses the photo back on the couch and reaches for another.

Brooklyn: Are you ready?

Dana nods as Brooklyn holds up the next photo.

Dana: OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

\'user

Brooklyn: That's Misty. [Brooklyn turns the photo towards her face] Oh wait, sorry wrong photo, the two just look so much alike.

Brooklyn reaches down and grabs another photo.

\'user

Dana: Oh wow, she is kind of pretty I guess.

Brooklyn: Please don't lie to yourself Dana, all these girls are not pretty, and they all so fucking pale, like they don't believe in the sun or something.

Dana: That is true, I never understood why girls with really pale skin refused to get any treatment from the sun, but another thing that's always blew my mind is how they cake on so much MAKE UP!

#CAKE ------------------------------------- MESSAGE

Brooklyn: I heard it was more of a insecurity issue, I mean who knows maybe they both have some sort of rare disease where their skin won't darken, who knows and who really cares, but when I look at them I see two pale trailer trash bitches with a nasty ass attitude.

Dana: Isn't there someone else your facing?

Brooklyn: Yes, I have a picture of her also, let me pull it out.

Brooklyn pulls out another picture and hands it to Dana.

\'user

Dana: Oh my God Brooklyn you are crazy, where is the real picture?

Brooklyn laughs as she pulls the other photo off the couch.

\'user

Dana: Honestly she is the prettiest out of all the ones you showed me.

Brooklyn: [Gags] Please don't make me throw up, she alright but she's no Brooklyn Carter and I'm not even trying to sound conceited when I say that, I honestly don't know who the chick is, I've never heard of it and from the looks of it I doubt I will like this bitch at all, I heard she said a couple things about me, the whole she's a newbie spill and honestly who gives a fuck, once she feels my first in her face then she won't be crying that newbie shit anymore.

That was the one thing that really annoyed me about these women,  because of who I am and where I come from they judge me, no one knows how my wrestling skills are, no one knows where I trained or what accomplishments I've achieved through out my history in the wrestling world, no one knows.

I will admit I am open about my past and what I've been through, but that's my way of dealing with things. Why hold everything in and let it build up when I can open up, maybe talk to someone here and there about the pain I've suffered.

I'll let these girls see for themselves come Blaze of Glory, I feel like I have to prove something to everyone in this industry and if that's what I have to do to be recognized then that's exactly what I will do.

I don't owe Kittie, Misty, or Raynin anything except a straight up ass whooping, if their lucky enough then they might be able to leave Blaze of Glory with all limbs and body parts attached because I know as soon as that bell rings, its the end of the road for all these bitches.

Dana: I just wanted you to be mentally and physically prepared.

Brooklyn: I'm already there.

Dana smiles as she continues to scroll through messages on her iPad, the door jiggles and the two look towards the door.

Brooklyn: It must be London.

The door swings open and London makes his way inside dropping his duffel bag to the floor, he walks toward the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door and grabbing a cold Pepsi.

Dana: I am going to head over to my room, just text me if you need me.

Dana smiles as she reaches for her bag along with her laptop, she slides the iPad in her bag and leans down kissing Brooklyn on the cheek, she makes her way towards the door waving at London who ignores the wave, she shrugs and makes her way out the door closing it behind her.

Brooklyn: That was rude.

London shrugs as walks toward the bedroom area, but is stopped when Brooklyn screams out his name.

Brooklyn: This may not be our real home, but please don't disrespect me London. I can see you are upset and I understand, But I'm sorry I just can't bail dad out right now, I just can't do it.

London stands there speechless.

Brooklyn: So, are we going to play the silent game? How old are you, like really.

London: Old enough to realize that my father shouldn't be sitting in jail over some back child support and a couple tickets, like really. I think you called the police on him because no one would of ever known that he was here, NO ONE!

London makes his way into the bedroom, mumbling under his breath and slamming the door behind him.

Wow, he is really mad.

Brooklyn jumps up from the couch running towards the bedroom door, she turns the knob to find it locked.

Brooklyn: You are really acting like a child London, we can fix this but you just have to give me a chance.

London walks to the door, he opens it standing there in his basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He looks Brooklyn up and down with a disgust look on his face, and turns walking back towards the bed, he sits down on the end and looks up at Brooklyn.

London: I understand you and Dad have your issues, but I really wish you would set that shit aside and try and rebuild this family for me, you have to remember that you aren't the only Carter in this family and your not the only one who needs closure either.

Brooklyn: I don't know what you want me to do.

London: Just trust me, please.

My relationship with my father is estranged, its something that I never wanted to fix, I never knew that my brother would play a huge role in my life so I never really worried or focused on the history that my father and I had.

It hurt me to see my brother upset, but it would hurt me more to even be around that man, let alone forgive him.

Brooklyn: And you have to trust me to, there is a serious reason why I don't want a relationship with my father, well our father.

London: Then don't let your reason come between me and him.

And he was right, I was so fucking stubborn.

Brooklyn: Look, I'll give you the bail money, but do not and I repeat do not bring him here because I do not want to see him, and then I guess we will figure it out from there.

London jumps up from the bed in excitement, he leans over and embraces Brooklyn for a couple minutes before letting her go. Brooklyn reaches in her pocket and pulls out her Wells Fargo debit card, she hands it to London and he slides it in his back pocket.

London: You won't be disappointed, I promise.

I hope not.

Brooklyn smiles , not saying a word, as she watches her brother running around trying to get ready, a tear forms in her eyes, but she quickly brushes it away before London can see it, he looks at her and smiles again, making his way towards the front door.

Brooklyn: LONDON!

Brooklyn slowly walks into the front area.

Brooklyn: Please be careful.

London shakes his head in agreement as he rushes out the front door, the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.