Author Topic: Jade Rp for Violent Conduct  (Read 780 times)

Offline Jade Wylder

• View Profile
    • Jade Wylder
Jade Rp for Violent Conduct
« on: September 21, 2012, 11:21:19 PM »

Sigh, I can't believe I lost my first match, even though it was just a battle royal, still, I made a horrible first impression to SCW by being eliminated first. Sigh. How lame. You know, I was actually surprised that management is giving me a second chance to get into the top of things by fighting for that third spot in the Bombshells Championship match. This is my last shot too so I really don't want to screw this up big time...eep.

Let's see, I'll be facing three other girls, one of them being Necra Octavian Kane. She's scary, I saw how she single handedly took down both Amanda Cortez and Laura Jackson at the end of the battle royal, its crazy. I've never seen a woman's wrestler take it to the streets like her, I just hope that I can take her honestly, but obviously, I won't be alone.

Which brings me to this girl, Vista Kills. Umm, she sure likes to talk a lot. I feel like every tweet she makes, I could hear her voice saying "wah wah wah blah blah blah I'm the best la la la laaaaaa!!!" ok so she's not a singer, but she still talks a lot, I find it kinda funny hehehe. I don't know, would we even work together to take down this Necra girl? She seems......friendly, but also kind of difficult to work with as well, there might be some disagreements, like who will get the pin. Sigh, I feel like I have been inserted in this match to quickly, but I also would like to show everyone in this company that I am capable of being the best of the best, everyone does. Anyways, as far as Vista is concerned, perhaps during the match I could use her and Carly Athens as allies to take down the final boss that is Necra or convince Necra to work with me to take down two level 59 mages, who happen to be Vista and Carly....or or or maybe, go on my own?

Mmm. I'm really scared into going in this match honestly. Why me of all people to be put in this match? Why? I didn't do anything to actually deserve it, Mark Ward must have saw something in me that he liked....in a non sexual kind of way of course, but still. Me? I'm very surprised and honored to even be in this match and I really hope that add some excitement into it, I don't want to be like one of those types of girl wrestler, who only does minimal work, just because she couldn't wrestle and stuff...that's not me and I hate how people mistake my kindness for weakness, that's also not me at all. I will just have to prove these girls wrong then. Watch out ladies, Jade Wylder's coming to town and it's going to take more than a Game Genie to beat me! IT'S GAME TIME!

Scene 1

Jade, dressed in her cute little bubble goth loli styled dress, with fishnets and heels, walks around Tokyo to check out the sightings around this country, she considered herself lucky to even be here as she fondly remembers, being in American soil, in her home town, wishing to go to Japan. Now a reality, Jade will take full advantage of it.

Since landing in Japan, Jade managed to do everything she wanted to do, planned via her cute little geek goddess brain, ranging from performing a traditional Japanese tea ceremony, shopping for kimonos (based on several anime of course, she has one styled after Neon Genesis Evangelion, almost looking like Rei Ayanami's plug suit #OtakuProblems) to battle others in Yu-Gi-Oh, going to the arcades and eating in a conveyor belt sushi restaurant (her most favorite by the way) Jade has enjoyed her two weeks in Japan, but right now it's time to get serious, as violent conduct, the pay per view for SCW is drawing nearer for her. Jade is ready to prove everyone wrong, that she is meant to be here with everyone else, belongs in the federation and to show the world that not everyone has to be a "Bad Bitch" to get far in the business (No Sayge Jemsons necessary)

Right now, Jade is walking down the streets in Tokyo, enjoying the Brigit neon signs, the K-pop being played everywhere around town and of course the various stores she sees around the area. There is one in particular that has caught her eye. Hello Kitty.

\'user

Jade Wylder
"OH MY GOD! Hello Kitty!! EEEEEEE!!!!!"

Jade felt like a child in a Candy Store, as if she was enjoying her final days on this earth, with materialistic (not really, it's Hello Kitty...duh) items soon to be in her hands. Jade runs towards the store and looks on the outside of it, enjoying what it looks like, she looks through the windows, seeing various items, from plushies, jewelry, clothes, stationary, even sweets shaped like the faces of the various characters of Hello Kitty. Jade becomes a little nervous going inside, she really doesn't want to get all fan girl in the store, it would be too embarrassing for her to be so. Jade slowly walks up to the store, slowly putting her hand on the doors handle. She carefully turns it, trying to get inside, she sweats a little, thinking of the dramatics that come with it. Jade finally opens the door, a bright light shines upon her, Jade covers her eyes. She walks inside, barely looking on clearly, the door closes itself shut and Jade could smell something sweet, cherries. Jade finally opens her eyes, looking at the inside of the store.

\'user

She was flabbergasted, she saw beautiful things within the store, every product with the Hello Kitty brand name on it. She shed a little tear, that went down on her cheeks. Smiling, Jade felt like she had died and went to heaven, looking at this store.

Jade Wylder
"So Beautiful"

Jade looked around the pink store, trying to see what will catch her eye. She looked at the few dresses that looked great, but wasn't particularly interested in them, she saw the plushies, some made by the people who made, beanie babies, others handmade, in different sizes, she has a big collection of them back at home so no reason to get another. Jade looked at something that caught her eye.

\'user

A Gold Apple Zirconia Swing Pendant Necklace. Jade looked at it, appreciates how it was crafted, she wanted it, but wasn't sure if she had enough yen for it. She asked a sales clerk for some help to see it up close. She tries to speak in her best Japanese as she was practicing for a week, feeling almost kind of good about it.

Jade Wylder
"Sensei shitsureishimashita, watashi wa kono nekkuresu ga hyōji sa reru koto ga arimasu?" (excuse me sir, may I see this necklace?)

Sales Clerk
"E~tsu? OK ā" (Huh? Oh Ok)

Jade smiled, "at least he understood it, I was kind of nervous that he didn't" she thought. The clerk has opened the glass case to remove the necklace from display. Jade clapped a little, feeling excited to try it on. Jade's hands felt a little shakey, but she immediately calmed a little and takes it from it's display. Her eyes shined upon looking at it, she was impressed with it. Not wanting to let it go, she carefully tried it on, putting it around her neck and then looks at the mirror. Jade sees how pretty she looked with it on. "I want this, I want it so bad" she said in her head. "I really hope I have enough to buy it" Jade asks for the same clerk to ask for it's pricing.

Jade Wylder
"Ē to, sensei kono nekkuresu ikuradesu ka?" (Um, how much is this necklace sir?)

Sales Clerk
"Sore wa ōmaka ni itte ¥18,000" (It is roughly ¥18,000)

"Oh my, can I pay this?" Jade checked in her little purse, she does not have any monetary bills on her, but she does have her Little debit card, she however wonders if it can work here.

Jade Wylder
"Anata wa, debittokādo o ukeireru koto wa dekimasu ka?" (Can you accept debit cards?)

Sales Clerk
"Hai wareware wa arimasen, kādo, biza, amerikan· ekisupuresu, oyobi ōku no ta no subete no keitai" (Yes we do, all forms of cards, visa, american express, and many others)

Jade Wylder
"-gasps- Ā, sore wa subarashīdesu! Watashi wa, shite kudasai watashi no kādo o tsuka~tsu te kono nekkuresu no shiharai shitai to omoimasu -smiles-" (Oh that is wonderful! the I would like to pay for this necklace with my card please)

Sales Clerk
"Minogashite yoshi. Watashi wa anata o narasu koto ga dekiru node, masani koko suteppu!" (Alright miss. Step right here so I can ring you up!)

Jade was happy. She was going to add in another piece of jewelry to her collection of anime inspired bling. She was proud of this decision. The Sales Clerk was already charging her necklace from the machine. Right about after he was getting the receipt, Jade heard some gun shots going off outside of the store, both her and the sales clerk were looking on the outside to see what is going on. Jade sees some Yakuza thugs running past the store, quickly too.

Jade Wylder
"What's going on there?"

Jade immediately runs outside of the store

Sales Clerk
"Mate! Misu, ryōshū" (Wait, Miss your receipt!)

Jade Wylder
"Watashi ga kaeru toki ni watashi no tame ni sore o hoji!" (Hold it for me when I get back!)

Jade gets out of the store, she looks everywhere to see where the men has ran to. She sees them far away on her left, Jade chases after them, to see what's all the hub bub. She had to go past several obstacles to get by them though. Jade ducked under a cabbage cart (which breaks of course) getting the seller to yell MY CABBAGES!!! In Japanese. She had to jump over some rails, blocking the direction to where the yakuza thugs were going. Jade looked over to see where they were, she spots them going through an alley way. However, a large crowd of people, who were in line for a sale and such, were in the way. Jade was determined to get through them. She cuts through some people, wrestling and fighting them by (not literally of course) Jade finally pops out of that riot crowd. She sees the Yakuza men enter the Alley way. Jade felt a little scared to go in it. She was determined to see what is going on however and will not back down. Jade slowly enters the darkness that is the alley way. What lies on the other side only she will find out.

=Woulda have a Jade sig here if someone made it by now >_>=

and her manager:
>