Author Topic: Rise up SCW, or perish  (Read 1447 times)

Offline The Saviors

• View Profile
Rise up SCW, or perish
« on: November 15, 2013, 04:09:17 AM »
 The scene starts with unreleased footage from Climax Control, it shows The Saviors, the three druid-ish figures who have quickly made themselves known, going into a locker room.  As they enter, they sense something is wrong and brace themselves, they see a metal chair laying near the door and they hear the moans of pain from three bodies laying on the floor.

Druid Leader: What the heck?  What's going on here?

One of the druids on the floor gets to his/her feet and staggers about, (s)he has obviously been whacked in the head and is disoriented, wearing a druid cloak and hood isn't helping his/her balance and (s)he falls over, the other two on the floor attempt to rise without much success, The Savior's leader actually chuckles

Druid Leader: So, you think whoever attacked our followers mistook them for us?  I mean, there's a pretty big difference between the smallish impish figures of our followers and us being a little taller and well you know, meatier.

The Saviors all help their companions to their feet and remove the hoods of the companions revealing three women, all of them shorter and smaller than The Saviors.  The leader lets out a chuckle of appreciation as if he actually is happy that someone attacked, even though they attacked the wrong druids, they are finally starting to rise up.  The leader goes up to one of the females and embraces her.

Druid Leader: My apologies for allowing this to happen, we should have had you come with us to the graveyard, I know you were just attacked, and I understand you may not even recognize those who attacked you, but is there any way possible you might know who exactly did this?

Female Druid/Follower: Well, it was more than one, but I'm not sure, with the hoods we could hardly see, however, it felt very COLD when we were attacked, not that the attack was brutal and evil, but it literally felt like we were colder as if the temperature dropped a few degrees.   We could tell there was a cameraman in the room with us, so perhaps there could be footage of the attack.

Druid Leader: Well then, seeing as the show just finished and the production crew is putting on the finishing touches and edits, I think we should make a visit to the production trucks and see if we can find out who attacked us.

10 minutes later

Scene opens with The Saviors standing outside a production truck.  People are busy tearing down the set and carrying equipment and cables in the background, and no one seems to really care what The Saviors are doing.  The hum of the crew working behind the scenes to send SCW to the next venue is audible, but mostly serves as background noise.  The leader of The Saviors steps forward from the other two and faces directly at the camera

Leader: Bravo, bravo, I'm impressed.  You see, we have been provoking you, we have been attacking you, we have been warning you and finally two people actually tried to take matters in their own hands.  Finally someone stood up and said "no, we're going to fight."   Well, first of all, do you homework boys.  From the footage I saw that the lights were on, and clearly, clearly Brother Grimm and Goth were taller than the druids they attacked, they were clearly larger than the druids they attacked, they were clearly "superior" to the druids they attacked, however, if they did their homework, they would have realized, we are quite a bit taller and bigger than the druids they attacked.   Perhaps it was blind rage, although I don't understand why Brother Grimm would have a problem with us, other than the fact we've been goading the SCW roster into rising up.  We understand why Goth attacked the druids he attacked, seeking revenge Goth?  Well, you failed at that, at least for now.   While I appreciate the fact you two banded together and I appreciate the fact you believed you could get the better of us, you still failed.   If you were paying any attention at all, you would have realized we were not in the building, we were burying Max Burke and his career.  Now, I understand Goth has a short fuse and a quick temper, and I understand you wanted to exact your revenge, however, intelligence must not be one of your strong suits.  You ignored advice from those who care about you to take it easy, you ignored doctors who know way more than we do about injuries, you ignored your own body crying out in pain.  Sure, by doing that you've won yourself a World Title, however, 10 pounds of gold and jewels attached to a fancy leather strap is hardly worth a lifetime of injuries, especially a lifetime of being confined to a wheelchair.   You may think I am speaking with contempt, but really, I want to save you, save you from yourself.  You're obviously not going to take it easy or take a break as long as you hold that World Title, and I can't blame you, I've been there before, I've been a hurt and broken champion who stubbornly defended my title even when those who loved me and cared for me as well as my doctors were telling me not to.  I have defended successfully and I have lost many more due to my stubbornness.  Goth, attacking us, or rather our followers, just may have been the dumbest thing you've done since you've became champion.  We attacked you once to prove to you that you do need to heed advice from those who know more about your injuries than you do.  You chose rage and revenge over rationale and understanding of the extent of your injuries.  While I appreciate the effort, I have to question you getting Brother Grimm involved.

As the leader is talking, a stagehand mindlessly walks in front of The Saviors oblivious to the fact they're shooting a promo, he is almost out of the frame when the smaller of the other two druids grabs him and pulls him back, the three of them surround him, the stagehand cowers in fear and starts trembling, The Saviors start laughing diabolically, but then back off and let the stagehand go without incident

Leader: You see, we're not all heartless, Brother Grimm, while we have yet to have done anything to you, we understand you may be tiring of our antics.  To rise up with your SCW brother is admirable, however, We assumed you were smart enough to realize the druids you attacked were not us.  Then again, maybe you're not.  Now Goth has shown that he has no regard for his own body, his own health, he reminds me of someone I used to be and in all honesty, I admire the guy for being gutsy.  Now you, Brother Grimm, on the other hand, are a little more cryptic, a little more vague and I'm still not seeing why you've chosen to align yourself with Goth and go after us.  Do you believe that having the World Champion as your ally will deter us?  Do you think by attacking us, or rather our followers, was going to provoke us into making a mistake and going after you two?  I highly doubt you thought that, I see one of two scenarios here, one, you were legitimately concerned for SCW's well being and you want to stop us before we even start our agenda, or two, you just wanted to stick your nose in our business because, well, it seems that's what you do.  Either way, we do not care for the reasoning you've chosen to strike back, however, we're not about to stray from our own agenda to get into a pissing contest with you and Goth.   We are coming to dominate, but we will reveal ourselves on our time and our terms.  If you really want to prove you're sticking up for all the poor bastards and ladies in SCW, seek us out at the next Climax Control.  However, we are not easily found when sought out.  You could do the typical thing and call us out, but like we said, our terms, our time, calling us out will not bring us out.  So the Grimm Reality is this, in order to accomplish your goal of getting rid of us, you're going to have to figure out how to CATCH us first.  You should know, you can't catch, what you can't see.

The leader steps back in line with the other two druids and they lock fists

Leader: Grimm, Goth, SCW, no one is safe.  You should fear us, you have no idea what we are capable of.

All three: WE'RE COMING!