Author Topic: Silence speaks volumes  (Read 1482 times)

Offline The Saviors

• View Profile
Silence speaks volumes
« on: October 29, 2013, 04:55:03 PM »
 Thunder booms and lightning flashes across the sky.  The dark night hardly gives you anything to look at except shadows of trees and flashes of rain when the lightning hits.  Wind howls and we can hear the rain beating down, more thunder crashes and lightning lights up the sky for a few brief seconds

Male Voice: This is Sin City Wrestling?  This is the place we have supposedly come to save?  Perhaps we chose the wrong place to come.  You see, your silence is deafening, outsiders come in and attack some of your best, and you don't speak out?  You don't even seem to give a damn about Sin City Wrestling.   What we did, we proved that there are weak links in this company, and weakness is a trait carried by far more inferior federations than Sin City.   The name Sin City Wrestling implies that there is a horde of talent who are willing to be cut throat, eager, hungry and ready for blood.  We observed you for a while now, we have come to find that Sin City is full of weakness.  Your weakness is fear, fear of the unknown, fear of failure, but mostly fear of being insignificant.   You see, most of the roster here seems to be out for one thing, their own fame.

Lightning flashes across the sky, the scene remains unchanged with the exception of trees blowing in the wind.  The howling wind sounds almost like lost souls screaming, the steady stream of the rain beating down provides an eerie sense of calm.

Male Voice: In all my time in this business, I have noticed that when situations call for it, the roster of a federation will band together, regardless of their rivalries, regardless if they hate each other, they will fight for their federation.  Sin City roster is nothing like that, you're all too absorbed in your own lives to care about standing next to your fellow talent, like him/her or not, an defend your federation from the outside threat.  This is why we came to Sin City, we know we can dominate, and you will do nothing about it.

The wind dies down but the thunder increases.  Lightning continues to flash across the sky, again the scene is unchanged with the exception of the trees swaying less as the wind dies.  Suddenly a loud boom of thunder shakes the camera as lightning flashes and in between lightning flashes we can see three druid figures emerge from behind the trees, and with each flash of lightning, they come closer and closer

Male Voice: We can smell your fear, your silence provides us with great knowledge, for we know that coming to Sin City was a good decision, it's the perfect place to start our domination.  If you want to dismiss our presence, go ahead, ignore us, however, I would ask Shane Spencer how he feels after we destroyed him.   If you haven't heeded the warnings yet, perhaps you need to open your ears and listen.  Sin City Wrestling, we're not here for your titles, we're not here for fame and glory, we're simply here to take over, to dominate all competition in this federation, and to save you all from yourselves.

As lightning flashes across the sky and thunder booms loudly, we notice the Druids are digging a grave, as they dig, the tallest of the group starts to speak

Big Man:As I toil and dig this grave, I can not stop, my mind is a slave, the rage I have inside me burns, I can not control which way I turn.  The pain I cause is pure and free, they must fear what they can not see, I toil and dig this grave for thee, oh wretched soul let me be.  The time is now I know its true, I dig this grave, I dig for you.  When darkness falls and you have nowhere to go, I stalk my prey nice and slow, a victim you will be, sad but true, I dig this grave, I dig for YOU!

Thunder crashes as the man finishes his poem and lightning flashes across the sky, you see the druids point to a headstone, it says "Here lies SCW"

All 3 druids: we're coming!!!!!