Author Topic: Save the chickens!  (Read 873 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Save the chickens!
« on: August 06, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »
 The top deck of the cruise liner, set for SCW Summer XXXTreme, overlooking the pool and many of the SCW stars relaxing and interacting with fans. The camera moves in to two of the most fun loving SCW stars, Narly and Radical, The Surf Boys.

Narly: Dude, this thing is like one giant surf board.

Radical: Sha dude, but with totally more people on it.

Narly: Oooooooh, I just got an awesome idea! We need to invent a surf board that like, six people can use at the same time and turn it in to a total Olympicnic event.

Radical: Olympicnic?

Narly: Sha! Like an Olympics, but everyone brings a basket instead of paying twelve dollars for a hot dog.

Radical: That.... is.... awesome!

Narly: Sha dude! Instead of rings on the Olympicnic's flag, we could totally have a chicken leg on it

Radical: Chicken legs rawk dude, but I feel sorry for all those one legged chickens out there after people eat their legs.

Narly nods seriously

Narly: Maybe we need to invent wheelchairs for chickens. Everyone loves chicken legs, which means there's lots of chickens flapping around with no legs.

Radical's eyes widen

Radical: That is so not cool!

Narly: Totally not cool.

Radical: We need to change that!

Narly: Sha, we do, like make the chickens crutches and wheelchairs.

Radical: Great freaking idea dude, we so need to do this.

Narly: Ya ah! We could be like heroes to every chicken in the world for this one.

Radical scratches his head

Radical: What about the ones with no wings?

Narly: Then they wouldn't be any good with crutches, because they won't be able to rest it under anything and if they have no legs too, they'll probably fall over too and break their beaks.

Radical: Dude, we need to make people aware of chickens in need.

Narly: We should totally run a telethon or something and make people donate to the cause of the chicken. I mean those poor chickens, someone needs to teach them how to speak, they only know one word.

Radical: What word?

Narly: Buck..... all they say is buck buck buck.

Radical: Oh good, cause I thought a chicken called me an idiot once.

Narly's mouth opens wide.

Narly: What a rude chicken dude!

Radical: Sha! Totally mean chicken.

Narly: We need to tell the world about our chickens in need, but how?

Radical: Twitter dude!

Radical reaches in to his pocket and starts typing a message to twitter from his phone "Save the chickens, people keep stealing their wings and legs! #ChickensInNeed #ChickensAreNotJustToGoWithBBQSauce ~ R "

Radical: And send

Radical nods and puts his phone back in his pocket

Narly: Every chicken in the world thanks you dude

Radical: They do? That is awesome, chickens know who I am!

Narly: Sha they do!

Narly tries to high five Radical, but Radical turns around and Narly hits him on the back of the head.

Radical: Dude! What happened?

Radical rubs the back of his head

Narly: A seagull came down, punched you in the back of the head and flew away laughing.

Radical looks up at the sky, waving his fist

Radical: Damn you seagulls!

A cackle comes from above them

Narly: Birds don't like you

Radical: I don't know why, they just have something against me.

Narly: Sha! But forget the birdies, cause they're totally flying so far away now, you can't catch them and ask why.

Radical: Fast moving pesky critters

Narly: We need to find Casey Williams dude, we got that present for him!

Radical: Sha! We do!

The Surf Boys walk down the deck, past an unattended fishing rod, the reel pulling out fast.

Narly: Dude, someone caught a fish!

Radical: Reel it in! There's no one else to do it.

Narly grabs hold of the rod, furiously reeling in as fast as he can. The rod bends forward and Narly moves towards the edge. Radical grabs him around the waist and holds on to him as Narly pulls the rod in. Narly whips the rod back and a boot flies onto the deck.

Narly: I caught a boot!

Radical: Ya ah! Awesome dude!

Narly drops the rod and looks at the boot

Narly: Woulda been better if they came in a pair

Radical shrugs

Radical: Tots dude!

The two walk off, through a door. A few minutes later, the two are seen outside a door in a hallway, Radical holding a bag.

Narly: Are you sure this is Casey dudes room?

Radical: Sha ah! I like see him running out there like an hour ago, but we never had these

Radical shakes the bag

Narly: Are you like sure Casey dude just didn't just get lucky and was sneaking away while dudette was asleep.

Radical looks blank and knocks at the door. The two stand waiting, but no one answers.

Radical: Maybe we should leave them outside his door

Narly: You sure he will know it's from us?

Radical reaches in to the bag, pulling out a pair of yellow Bermuda shorts, with white palm trees on.

Radical: Who else would they be from?

Narly: Point taken dude of dudes.

Radical puts the shorts back in the bag and leaves them on Casey's room door handle

Radical: Dude!

Narly: What dude?

Radical: Secret meeting time!

Narly nods and the duo take off down the hall as Casey opens his door. Looking at the bag on his handle. He reaches in to the bag, pulling out the shorts and holding them in front of his face. He shakes his head with a smile, before taking them and the bag back in the room, slamming the door.

Minutes later.

The Surf Boys are seen sitting on the floor, under a table, the table cloth falls down to the floor. Narly looks at Radical

Narly: Are you sure she knows where we are?

Radical: Sha ah. In the bar, under the table by the back window

Narly: Does she know the password?

Radical: Sha ah

Narly: Radical

Radical: Sha?

Narly: No, I mean radical as in radical, not Radical as in you.

Radical: Gotcha

Narly: Dude, I know this is a team meeting thing to show us how to win the titles, but I already know how to win the titles

Radical: How?

Narly: Beat Sinful Obsession!

Radical: Best idea ever!

A knock on the table causes Narly to jump up, hitting his head on the table

Narly: Ow, hurtfulness!

Radical: Dude, that could be her.

Narly rubs his head

Narly: What's the password?

Female voice: Coconuts

Radical: Is that the password?

Narly: I dunno, you set it

Radical: Oh yeah! I think that's right. Come in.

Melody Grace puts her head under the table, climbing under the table. Narly looks at the camera

Narly: Sorry camera dude, secret meeting means no camera dudes

Radical puts his hand over the camera, and the scene fades to black
>