Author Topic: Leaning And Learning  (Read 888 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Leaning And Learning
« on: June 11, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
 The Surf Boys, Narly and Radical are seen leaning on a wall overlooking a beach, the two's hair still slightly darker than before after their little scouting trip. Narly looks at Radical and nods.

Narly: Dude, your hair totally looks awesomer than it did like before

Radical: Hair by Odette, that hot dudette is pretty good with lemon juice

Narly nodes

Narly: Hey dude of dude, I was thinking...

Radical: Did it hurt?

Narly: Sha! Totally, how did you know?

Radical: Cause when I think, my head starts to hurt and I need a nine hour nap

Radical rubs his head, his face looking filled with pain

Narly: I have those days, know what I call them?

Radical: What dude?

Narly: Sunday.

Radical's eyes widen as he jumps up and down on the spot, looking at Narly

Radical: No freaking way! That's an awesome name, where did you get it?

Narly: No idea dude. it just appeared to me one day, can't remember what day that was though. Probably a Monday or something though

Radical: So what was you thinking?

Narly scratches his head

Narly: I dunno dude, totally forgot, what was we talking about?

Radical now scratches his head

Radical: I have no idea, but nice hair dude.

Narly: Thanks dude.... I was thinking....

Radical: Did it hurt?

Narly leans back against the wall.

Narly: Whoa! Deja dude moment

Radical: Whoooooooa!

Radical spaces out looking at the water crashing hard against the beach.

Narly: Anyway, thinking. You know that Odette hottie chickette put lemon juice in my hair to like lighten it up, right?

Radical: Sha!

Narly: Well I was totally drinking it before she did that, does that mean my heart is now blonde? And my belly? And the inside of my gentlemen?

Radical: Whoa dude! Are you trying to tell me the inside of your nads are now like.... blonde?

Narly: I don't know dude, these stupid X-Ray specs don't work.

Narly reaches behind his back and pulls out x-ray specs, the like you would find in a childs comic book. Narly throws the glasses to one side

Radical: Bummer dude.

Narly looks sad as he looks down at his flips flops below his blue bermuda shorts, with painted white palm trees on them.

Narly: I so bought them to look at the ladies.

Radical: But the ladies come to us, first milfalicious Misty, now Odette.

Both Narly and Radical look in the sky, smiling and drifting off in their own little world.

Narly: She is like doubley hawt! I mean like super hawt.

Radical: Like a red hot chilli pepper?

Narly: No, not like that band, they rawk and all, but nope, I mean those things that come on pizza

Radical: Like jalapeno hawt?

Narly: Like habanero hawt!

Radical smiles and nods

Radical: Sha! Totally dude!

Narly: We need some secrets from Stoner on how to pick up hawt chickas mi dudeo!

Radical: Sha! We like do dudinho!

Narly and Radical attempt to high five but miss each other, hitting each other in the head

Narly: Face five!

A cheer from behind the two fills the air, causing Radical to jump, Narly just takes a bow

Narly: Thank you! Thank you very much!

Radical scratches his head

Radical: For what?

Narly: Whatever they was cheering me for.

Radical face palms himself

Radical: Sha! Of course, totally!

Narly: People love me. Every time I stand here, people cheer for me, I think it's cause I changed deoderant and everyone applauds that super choice.

Radical sniffs the air

Radical: You smell funky

Narly: Thank you

Radical shakes his head

Radical: Not in a good way funky, as in a funky way funky, like you've left a hot dog down the back of the sofa for three days and it's gonna like... funky.

Narly: Oh

Narly looks disappointed

Radical: Don't worry dude, it's ok

Narly: It is?

Radical: Sha! Just don't stand next to people.

Narly nods and takes a step to his left, away from Radical.

Narly: Better?

Radical: Better

Another cheer distracts the two from their rambling nonsense and Radical turns around, looking up at the wall they're leaning on

Radical: Hey dude

Narly: Yes dude

Radical: We've been here for like three hours, just leaning, just chilling, just making friends with this wall, right? Did you know the wall is connected to this bar?

Radical points behind him, showing a beach bar

Narly: No way!

Radical: Way!

Narly: How long has it been a bar? Was it like built while we were standing here?

Radical shakes his head fast before holding it.

Radical: Ugh, dizziness is a beast, but I dunno.

Narly: Is that where the cheering came from?

Radical: I hope so or there's some mad little smurf running around my hair again and yelling in my ear.

Narly: Dude, that never happened

Radical: Sha ah it did.

Narly: No dude, the doctor just said it was bad chicken at two in the morning that made you see things that wasn't there.

Radical: Who orders chicken at two in the morning? That's chicken that's probably been sitting there all day and would give you food poisoning or something. Who would be cuckoo enough to do that?

Both Narly and Radical turn to face the camera, both tilting their heads, before looking back at each other

Narly: Not even we're that stupid.

Both men attempt a high five but miss each other completely

Narly: I need a drink

Radical: Well there's a bar right here

Radical points towards to the door.

Narly: What are the chances that for hours, we'd be leaning against a bar and I'd need a drink.

The two turn and walk in the bar, seeing a crowd of people waving around English flags, as a "football" match as the English supporters would call it, is seen on a large team. Narly and Radical walk towards the Hawaiian set bar and look at the screen.

Radical: Oh, so people were cheering at the soccer and not you.

Narly: Better call it football, I hear the guy who likes putting words in our mouths calls it football.

Radical: What guy?

Narly: THAT guy

Radical: Oh THAT guy

Radical looks confused

Narly: Wait? You mean they wasn't cheering me?

Narly looks disappointed.

Radical: Sorry dude

The two make their way to the bar, standing next to a bullish looking bunch of fans, tattoos, no hair and missing teeth, their backs draped in England flags. Narly looks at the person behind the bar.

Narly: Two pineapple juices please dude!

Radical: Hey dude! English people! Further scouting!

Narly: Talk about luck!

As the barman shuffles off, Radical turns to one of the fans, a man in his forties, scars across his forehead and tattoos down his arm, his hair cut very short.

Radical: Who's playing?

Man 1: Are you taking the piss?

Thick English accent fills the air as Radical looks down.

Radical: Nu uh big scary English football hooligan type dude, that puddle was here when I got here.

The man looks at the much smaller Radical. A second man intervenes, another football fan

Man 2: Stop scaring the locals Phil, it's England Vs France in the European championships lads. Come join us, cheer on the mighty Three Lions

Narly turns around, handing Radical a pineapple juice.

Narly: Dude, there's lions in this game?

The man looks down at Narly

Man 2: No son, three lions, English nickname, British pride and all that bollocks

Radical: Awesomeness!

A huge shout of HANDBALL! Echoes from the England supporters, Narly looks at Radical and back to the fans

Narly: Is that bad?

Man 2: Not if you're an England fan. Free kick to England, you're not allowed to use your hands, that's why it's called football.

Man 1: Yeah, not like your poxy yank game, you call it football and use your hands,

Narly and Radical nod slowly, not quiet understanding anything said to them. Narly takes a sip of his pineapple juice as a shout of FREE KICK! Echoes through the bar, causing Radical to choke on his pineapple juice.

Man 1: Dirty French bastard! Blatant push

The group of England fans look at Radical, but Radical nods his head firmly. The group watches the England free kick drifted in. The group watch an England defender rise up and head the ball past the goalkeeper and in to the net. The hooligans cheer, picking Narly and Radical off their feet, jumping around in wild celebrations

Narly: Whoooooooooa!

Radical: This is fun!

The fans put The Surf Boys down as a huge chant of "ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND" almost lift the roof off the bar.

Narly: Ok, scouting report update, English people are crazy!

The England fans still jump around in celebration as replays are shown.

Narly: So we worked out Gothic people like Goth don't like daylight and like to be all scary and darkside. They also like way too much make up, they listen to heavy metal and they really don't like light colors.

Radical: Totally right dude. Goth also said he's a bad liar, so he tells lies, naughty, naughty Goth. He also seems to like blood, which is weird because with all that make up, you'd think he's got no blood in his body. He likes scaring people.

Narly: He don't scare me

Radical: Seriously?

Narly: Ok, he scares me! It's the make up, make up should be for chicks.

Radical: Agreed dude. We learned about English people today

Narly: Sha! We learned that they turn England in to Engerland when they watch sports and that they like tattoos.

Radical: I don't really wanna fight Johnny Brown though.

Narly rubs his brow

Narly: Why dude?

Radical: Cause remember when I put I felt breezy on twitter, he told me my mouse could have been out the house, and he was right, my mouse was out the house and that coulda got me in serious trouble. I blame the speedos, they need to so make the front wider.

Narly: He said about over cooked hot dogs.

Radical: Nothing wrong with those dude.

Narly turns around to the screen to see the game, to see the goalkeeper, the one player on a football team allowed to use his hands, catch the ball in the air.

Narly: I got this.... HANDBALL!

The group of fans look at Narly, some with confusion, some with anger. Narly ducks behind Radical

Radical: He means ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND, ENG-ER-LAND!

Radical's words start off a chant amongst the England fans.

Narly: Thanks dude, I thought they was gonna eat me or something.

Radical: Dude! You're not a chicken wing you know.

Narly:  I'm not? I mean, I'm not.

Narly looks proud of the fact that he's not a chicken wing.

Radical: Ok, so we learned about Gothic people, and we learned about English people.

Narly: We also learned about an Aussie chick while she did our hairs.

Radical: Sha, that was an awesome added bonus.

Narly: All this learning is so much harder than most people think. I need a nap

Radical: Awesome idea dude! See ya England football people!

No-one takes any notice of them, too engrossed in the game to care. Narly and Radical head towards the exit as the scene fades out
>