Author Topic: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN  (Read 977 times)

Offline Tommy Staggs

• View Profile
    • Tommy Staggs
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
« on: April 21, 2012, 12:38:57 AM »
 \'ph34r.gif\' Well one thing that you may have noticed about me is that my style is very punk....... I love to listen to bands like Pennywise, NoFX, Less Than Jake, Real Big Fish, Dropkick Murphys, and most of all i love flogging molly...These bands were all influenced by bands like The Ramones, The Violent Femmes, The Misfits, Jane’s Addiction, Sex Pistols, and you have to love the clash. After all “London Calling” is what the show, London Brawling, is named after.

The punk rock culture started around the mid 1970's. London was a big part of the punk rock movement. It is amazing to be a part of this show, and to be in the center of where everything started. I am ready to start the day paying tribute to all of the greats, in a city where the attitude still lingers. I am strapping on my plaid pants and wallet chains, slip on checkered Vans shoes, and a Clash tee shirt.

Well, now that you know enough about me, I'm going to start my day. I'm most likely going to the gym to get some training in so I can go beast mode on the four competitors I will be facing. Afterwards, i might go hang with my big brother Spike Staggs, and chill and play video games.
one thing i love to do is play video games ride around in my nissan gt-r spec v and jam to nofx. I also play racing games and shooter games. i jutst thought i might tell you those things.

4 hours later

Now that Tommy has been to the gym and he is feeling buff and confident. Tommy picks up a towel laying on his duffel bag and he wipes at his face. Afterwards, he is heading out the door dressed in his best London Punk style attire and carrying his duffle bag. Just then, his ringtone starts going off on his cell phone he then answers

Tommy: Hello?

"It’s DESIREE!" the voice on the phone shouts at him in a joyful way. A smile comes over Tommy’s face.

Tommy: Oh ... it’s you.

Tommy picks his bag up and starts out the door to the streets. He smiles when he hears Desiree scoff in the background. She follows it up with a laugh.

Desiree: Oh ha ha, asshole. Very funny.

Tommy: Wubz yewww…

Desiree: I love you too baby. I WAS calling to wish you luck in the five way battle you have coming up next week, but now I hope you get your ass kicked.

Tommy laughs and he quickly runs across the street to avoid the cars. These people drive worse than Illinois drivers because they drive on the wrong side of the road here. When he reaches the other side he throws the duffel bag over his shoulder.

Tommy: Not gonna happen baby. I just got out of the gym so I’m feeling beast coming off a win over Old Skool last week too. My looks are sickness right now, and I’m the next bg thin waiting to happen.

Desiree: Oh you know I like it when you get cocky. Tell me more!

Tommy: Well, The only one to look out for in this match is Bobby “The Convict” Cage and “Jackal” Adam Smith. I already beat Old Skool and Jared Black never shows up so he is a useless tit. I just gotta cage Jackal and jack Cage and wow the audience and I got this match won.

Desiree: You know I like it when you talk dirty to me ha ha. But really please on’t get hurt. The way you jump around the ring I’m afraid you are going to break your damn neck.

Tommy walks through the streets with his hair looking like a colorful Sid Vicious and he doesn’t get half of the stares he normally gets back in St Louis. He could live here the rest of his life. He wears the duffel bag like a book bag hanging from his back as he walks across another smaller street.

Tommy: Look I will be okay. I know what I’m doing here. I know you wrestled before and so you know that it is risky but I will be alright I promise. Even if I don’t win I know I will be putting on the best show that I can and that I will do my best. I’m still new here so I got a lot that I gotta prove to everyone. Just by being on such a big event I am already accomplishing a lot. So whatever happens, happens.

Desiree: As long as you do your best and don’t come out looking like a fool.

Tommy: That chance is as fat as your sisters ass in that wedding dress.

Desiree laughs loudly into the receiver of the phone. Tommy grins as he pulls the phone away from his ear. He lifts up his sunglasses as he walks around the corner toward the hotel. When he does he sees his baby sitting in the parking lot. Of course his baby is his black and green Ford GT with the Dumbass University Cocks ’12 sticker in his back window. He walks over to it and leans down as if hugging it. He even kisses the trunk of the car sweetly. Desiree’s laughs stop and she sighs.

Desiree: It must be killing you that you aren’t driving your car around London. If you could you would marry that thing and leave me as second place.

Tommy: You know me too well baby!

Desiree: Douche! Anyway, I’m heading back over there with the kids now. They want to see uncle Tommy and uncle Jamie and most importantly daddy.

The kids can be heard cheering in the background and the airport intercom voices too. Desiree kisses into the phone and then hangs up. Tommy looks around and kisses back before the click and then slides it down into his tight fitting pants. He looks back to see the cameraman there like he didn’t see him before.

Tommy: Well hello there Mr SCW Camera Guy who I will now call Frank.

”Frank”: It’s actually Tim.

Tommy: So Frank you got all of that didn’t you? I especially liked the part of where I told my opponent about jacking Cage and caging Jackal. A Class stuff. But I didn’t get to say that even though I don’t respect any of these guys except Old Skool as a person, I wish them all luck. It isn’t because I am a good sport. It’s because anytime you step into the ring with the “Terror-ific One” you need all of the luck you can get. Everywhere I go I bring a thrashin’ crashin’ bashin’ good time. And right now that place is the city of London in the great country of England. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN because this place is about to be Terror-fied!!!

Tommy takes off the Sex Pistols shirt that advertises the song he just mentioned and he shows off a wifebeater muscle shirt. He tosses the band tee over the camera and we fade out until next week. \'ph34r.gif\'

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:41:36 AM by Spike Staggs »
>