Author Topic: WEAK OPPONENTS  (Read 497 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
WEAK OPPONENTS
« on: February 17, 2021, 10:34:32 AM »
WEAK OPPONENTS

Narrator:  Here we are at Climax Control 292 where Bill Barnhart and Maki face off against Joshua Acquin and Samantha Marlowe in the Blast from the Past Tournament. Since I don’t want to take anything away from the comments of Bill Barnhart I will end my opening comments and turn the air time over to Bill Barnhart.

APPRECIATE YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER

The scene of the Narrator slowly fades out then slowly opens to show Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, in their hotel room at a hotel near Sam’s Town. Iris is doing her normal doggy sniffing around to see what interesting things she can sniff out. Bill is on the couch dressed in khaki shorts, flip flops, and a black tee shirt. Bea comes in and out of the shot as she keeps going into the kitchen area to bring out snacks for her and her boys to enjoy.

Bill:  The first thing I wish to say is how much I appreciate the fact Maki was drawn to be my partner in the Blast From The Past Tournament. Maki you may be quirky but I know you are loyal to wrestlers you team with and you are an extremely talented and aggressive wrestler. I know during our match you have my back and you know I have your back. Bea has both our backs so there will be no interference or attacks on us during the match. Maki I see us winning the Tournament so get ready for a hell of a wild ride to the finish!

Bea walks into the room from the kitchen area carrying a small amount of food and drinks. Bill and Iris perk up as both are anxious to dive into the food.

Bea:  You two need to calm down. You’ll get to eat and drink when I’m ready for you to eat and drink and not a moment before! Speaking of calming down, Bill, I took your advice and calmed down about not yet being put on a Card to wrestle in 2021. I received a notification notification from Management that they plan on scheduling me for a match at Climax Control 292 but my opponent is being kept secret for now. Doesn’t matter who that opponent ends up being as plan on unleashing my anger for not yet being active in the ring for 2021 on whoever they send my way.

Bill:  Damn!

Iris:  RUFF!

Bill:  Yeah, Iris, you’re right! Bea’s being rough on us but I know it is for our benefit. She also plans on being rough on the wrestler assigned as her first opponent for 2021 at Climax Control 293.

Iris lets out a snort and flops on the floor due to not having her snacks yet. Bea laughs at Bill and Iris then she returns to the kitchen area to prepare more food to bring out for them.

JOSHUA ACQUIN AND SAMANTHA MARLOW

Bill:  I would like to start out talking about Joshua Acquin since I need to be in the ring against him when the males of our team are tagged into the match. Joshua I noticed you have held championships but both were very short runs. There’s a hell of a big difference between being classified as a Champion for a week or two and being the Champion for a long period of time. Now, Joshua, we are not strangers to each other in the ring. Since you’ll try to claim you have no memory of a match against me I’ll tell everyone watching so they can call you out when out when you try to deny it. Our match was on August 25, 2019 at Summer XXXTreme VII. The winner of that match obtained the Number One Contendership for the Roulette Championship. And, Joshua, since you’re not going to tell the fans the truth I damn sure will. I defeated you by submission with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold and I went on to challenge for the Roulette Championship. Now that the truth is out there please don’t try to bullshit you way around your loss to me at Summer XXXTreme VII. And when me and Maki defeat you and Samantha at Climax Control 292 don’t try to bullshit your way around that loss either.

Bea looks out from the kitchen area and comments to Bill.

Bea:  Bill make sure you tell them the weak accomplishments of Samantha Marlowe.

Bill:  Thanks! Sam since Maki isn’t here with me to make comments with me I’ll take the liberty of making my own comments about you. From my research you have been a Champion twice but the combined amount of time you were serving as Champion was around seven months. Maybe wrestlers like you consider a one month and a six month run as Champion as a major accomplishment but I feel runs of six months or less as Champion means you couldn’t survive as a Champion. Seven months serving as Champion and that is a combination of time holding the Championship twice? Tsk tsk tsk. Well, Sam, I have great news for you. Since Maki and I are going to defeat you and Joshua you won’t have to worry about a short run as a Champion again. Why am I so sure our team will win? Look at my partner, Maki, and that’s your answer.

Bea comes out of the kitchen area again and Bill and Iris start drooling as both are ready to down some food and snacks. Bea places the food on the table.

Bea:  You two stop or you’ll get a verbal thrashing from me! I’m not done with the snacks and drinks yet so back off! Also, Bill, please inform the viewers of the questions and comments you’ve been receiving from fans and other wrestlers.

As Bea turns and walks toward the kitchen area Bill looks into the camera to tell the viewers what Bea asked him to tell them.

Bill:  I’m having people ask me what I think of the teams that won their Blast From The Past matches at Climax Control 291. I don’t give a shit who won their Blast From The Past matches at Climax Control 291. The only winners of their Blast From The Past match that anyone needs to take notice of is myself and Maki as we are the team that will win the Tournament.

A ZOOM CALL COMES IN

As Bill ends his comments his computer on the coffee table sounds a tone to indicate there is a Zoom video call coming in. Bill looks at it then he tells us what is going on while he presses the mouse button to answer the call.

Bill:  Please excuse the interruption but this is an important call from our neighbors, Andy and Rebecca, in Lawrenceville, Georgia, as they just went through a rough experience. They live a few houses down from us. Andy is a White guy like me and his wife is also from the Philippines. They can hear my comments and I know they don’t mind sharing their experience with the viewers.

With the consent of Andy and Rebecca the Zoom call continues.

Bill:  I know you two had a bit of a rough time recently. I’m glad you’re willing to talk about it as we want to know you are okay and I’m sure the viewers would like to know in case something like this happens to them and their families.

Andy:  Most of what happened concerns Rebecca’s mother, my mother in-law, so she will probably present most of the information.

Rebecca:  My mother came to live with us in Georgia in 2017 as a legal Immigrant from the Philippines. When she arrived we found her behavior a bit off so we took her to the doctor for an evaluation and the doctor determined she was suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia and it will never improve. The doctor said she will continue to decline slowly, which she did, and when we came to mid-2020 she was basically about at the mental level of a baby and she was barely able to walk and eat.

Andy:  Then at the end of December both me and Rebecca had a bad cough and sinus issues and we figured it was our normal annual cough and cold due to cold weather as we had that every year around that time. However by the first week of January 2021 Rebecca was coughing so much she could barely function and her energy was drained. At one point she had a difficult time breathing and asked me to take her to the hospital as she felt she might be under the influence of the Covid virus. Rebecca's friend came over to watch her mother while I took Rebecca to the hospital. They refused to allow me into the Emergency Room so I had no clue what was going on with Rebecca until y two days had passed and Rebecca called me.

Rebecca:  Turns out I tested positive for Covid and they kept me in the hospital for ten days. When I was discharged I could breathe on my own and my oxygen level was ninety-eight percent which was very good. Before I was discharged my friend said she didn’t want me to come home from the hospital until she took my mother with her to her home in Cumming. It was due to me still positive for Covid and still able to spread Covid to others. With the physical state my mother was in my friend took her to Cumming to her home so I could come home and not infect my mother. I came home and self-isolated for the required amount of time and I am fine now. My mother, however, was not able to breathe two days after I came home so my friend took her to the same hospital I was treated in.

Andy:  Things got very stressful at this time.

Rebecca:  They admitted my mother and five days later they told me she is not responding to the medication for Covid, or the medication to counter her pneumonia, or the medication to treat another infection. They told us my mother could not eat so they had a feeding tube installed. Me and Andy went to the hospital to visit her the last week of January and my mother was in terminal condition at that time.

Andy:  We returned to the hospital on Sunday, January 31, 2021, to visit mother. She was in really bad shape. I had a hard time dealing with the situation so I went home to wait for Rebecca to call me to pick her up. At 4:00 p.m. I picked Rebecca up and we came home. At 7:45 p.m. we received a call her mother passed away.

Rebecca:  We had mother cremated and her ashes are on our fireplace mantle. We held a memorial service for her also so we are doing well now. Bill tell them what the attending Doctor said to us as I’m unable to discuss what that disgusting woman said to us.

Andy:  The attending Doctor said since they have classified mother as “stable” they have to send her to our home under the care of Hospice until she passes away. When I asked the doctor how mother not responding to medication, not able to eat on her own so she needs a feeding tube, and cannot breathe on her own, as STABLE the doctor started yelling at us. The exact words of the doctor was “Well we classify her medically as stable because she is not responding to any medications. She is nearly eighty-one years of age. She needs to vacate this room so we can place a young person in the room who will respond to treatments.”  How would you feel when the doctor’s comments basically said mother was expendable so she needs to make room for younger patients? Yeah it feels like crap.

We hear Rebecca crying while reliving that incident.

Andy:  I have to end the Zoom call but I want to let you know how we are doing concerning the Covid virus. Rebecca tested herself for the virus four times since leaving the hospital and she had one positive then three negatives so she is fine. Our twelve year old daughter Keira tested positive once and then two negatives after that. Although she did have a positive Covid test she had no symptoms at all. As for me I tested twice and twice came back negative. Thanks for the concern but we are doing okay now. Bye.

The Zoom call ends and Bill and Bea look at each other with shock on their faces as this is the first time they heard this story of what the uncaring Doctor said.

Bill:  Wow! To be told the life of a relative isn’t worth anything is horrible!

Bea:  Beyond horrible!

Bill:  I rarely wish bad things to happen to others but I hope that insensitive doctor has Karma rise up and kick her in the face.

Bea:  I studied the concept of Karma when I was in College in the Philippines. The concept of Karma is based on Hinduism and Buddhism. It refers to the energy, or force, created by a person’s actions in their current life, has a direct effect on transmigration meaning what their nature and life will be in that person’s next existence. That’s why when you are in these countries and help a poor or sick or handicapped person other people will condemn you stating you are helping the person to become a failure again. They tell those poor and sick people they are suffering due to Karma from what they did, or didn’t do, in a previous life. They tell them to get it right this time around so when they are reincarnated they might end up with a better life.

Bill:  I’ve heard there are two types of Karma. The one you get when you go into the next life and one that is instant such as a person snatches a purse or briefcase from someone to rob them then runs into the street and gets hit by a car. I hope that doctor that did this to Andy and Rebecca will get instant Karma.

Bea turns and goes back into the kitchen to finish up the snacks. Bill shakes his head thinking about how insensitive the doctor was. Iris just wants Mommy Bea to hurry up with the snacks.

MAKI IS A GREAT PARTNER AND WE WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT

Bill:  I’m fortunate to have Maki as my partner in the Blast From The Past Tournament. If you were paying attention recently you saw Maki and her tag team partner Miles Kasey face off against Coby Quick and Mikah. For Coby and Mikah, who brag about how great their wrestling skills are, you saw them cheat during their match and screw Maki and Miles Kasey out of a the win. Too bad Coby and Mikah felt that threatened by Maki that they had to cheat to win. That tells me with Maki as my partner our team is unbeatable. Coby and Mikah presented themselves as wild cats and I guess their comparison to being wild cats is somewhat appropriate since they are Cheetahs!

Bea calls out from the kitchen area.

Bea:  Nice one Bill. I’ll have your food ready soon so you and Iris can stop whining and pretending you are starving to death.

KINETIC ENERGY

Bill:  I would like to explain Kinetic Energy to our opponents. I have to keep it simple since Joshua Acquin and Samantha Marlowe are not known for being the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer. Kinetic energy is the energy in a moving object. When that moving object collides with another object it transfers some of that energy to the other object. If the moving object is moving slowly when it hits the non-moving object the energy transfer is nearly equal and usually both objects will end up with the same amount of energy and stop moving shortly after that. However if the moving object is of a good size, and moving at a high rate of speed, when it slams into the non-moving object the non-moving object is sent on a wild ride or it is destroyed. Well, Joshua, you damn sure better hope you’re not in the ring with me as the legal wrestlers in the ring when this large moving object slams into you and you are damage beyond continuing in the match. If I have you damaged and unable to tag out to Samantha you know damn well I won’t tag Maki in since I already have you defeated. What’s that Joshua? You don’t believe I can defeat you? Go back to Summer XXXTreme VII when I not only defeated you in the match to obtain the Number One Contendership for the Roulette Championship I defeated you by submission with my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold. Yeah, Joshua, I defeated you before and I’ll do it again!

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT THE REAL DEAL

Bill: Joshua, Samantha, be ready to be destroyed by myself and Maki. We’re both the real deal. Maki is a great partner and we’ll defeat you two easily. Also put this into your heads. You have so many wrestlers who have to make up gimmicks for their wrestlers in order to hope the fans might support them. Want to know something? In my nineteen years in the sport of wrestling I’ve never tried to trick people with gimmicks. What you get with me is the real deal. Using a cooking analogy you can say that where some ground beef is seventy percent meat and thirty percent fat that means once you cook off the fat you are left with thirty percent less meat than you started with. Keeping with the cooking analogy I’m one hundred percent real. I don’t add gimmicks, or props to my clothing, or make up some fake history of who I am, where I came from, and where I’m going. What you get with me and Maki is a one hundred percent tag team that is going to beat you two down so hard you won’t even want to get up after the match is over. You two have been warned and the other wrestlers in the Blast From The Past Tournament who are watching this presentation have also been warned.

Bea comes out of the kitchen area with the food and drinks for Bill and Iris. After she sets all the food and drinks out she gives them the signal to start eating.

Bea:  Ready. . .Set. . .GO!!!

Bill and Iris dive onto the food and they start a food fight as both want the same food at the same time. Bill takes the advantage by tossing Iris onto her back then sitting on her chest while Bill stuffs food in his mouth while laughing at Iris. Bea shakes her head at the antics of Bill and Iris then she steps in and breaks them up and orders the two to eat nicely and stop fighting and they comply with her demands.

The cameraman cuts his feed and the screen goes black.