Author Topic: Bring The Fight  (Read 375 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Bring The Fight
« on: February 22, 2019, 11:58:29 PM »
 Anaheim, California
Late Night
Off Camera

Todd Williams was clad in his pajama bottoms. He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror and just shook his head in disgust. He took a long glance in the mirror as he didn’t really know what to say or do. He had so much going on within his life. He had his wife resting peacefully in the bed and he wouldn’t dare tell her that he had impregnated the mother of his daughter’s Brittany’s ex-boyfriend. That wasn’t a conversation he was willing to have. He just stood there crossing his arms as he paced back and forth speaking out loud to himself.

“Ok Todd you can do this! You just need to go in there and talk to her. She’s your wife of course she will understand. Of course you can tell her just about anything and everything. You married her for a reason she should be able to handle it right?  Just go in there and do the damn thing…”

As Todd is pacing around he is stopped in his tracks by the likes of his wife. She is clad in all pink of course and she just smiles as she looks back at her husband. She smiles as she looks right into his eyes.

“Todd babe you have been pacing around all night. What is going on?! You know you can tell me anything right? If this is about you being upset about how my SCU career is turning out I promise I will pick things up. Just give me a few and I will be right where I need to be. I am just a little rusty that’s all…”

Todd takes a long deep breath as he looks deeply into the eyes of his wife. He touches her face softly as he gazes deeply into her eyes. He takes a long deep breath as he begins to speak.

“Look Kim you know I love you with everything in my heart. It’s just that some things happened. Some things that I am not necessarily so proud of and I just want you to know that…”

Before he can finish what he wants to say the doorbell can be heard going off. Both of them seem to be a bit befuddled as they look at one another. Kimberly tightens her robe as she gazes into the eyes of her husband.

“Who could be ringing our doorbell at this time of night?!”

Todd shrugs his shoulders as he looks at his wife.

“I guess I can go answer it…”

Considering what Todd has done for a living he knew it could have been anybody. Anybody who had a bounty on his head would be coming for him. He slowly made his way down the stairs as he opened a drawer that was close to the door. Kimberly closed her robe as she glared at the door with him. He grabbed a Beretta and put it in the back of his pants. He slowly swung the door opened and standing in the doorway was none other than his former wife, the mother of his child Crystal Hilton. Crystal’s mascara was running as there were tears that ran down her face. Todd sighed as he looked at Kimberly who quickly ran down the stairs. Kimberly offered a long sigh as she glanced at the Latina.

“Crystal… Christina?! Are you okay… What’s going on?!”

Crystal looked back at the two of them as she couldn’t help but cry even more.

“Whoa slow down why are you crying Crystal what’s happening?”

“It’s Seleana… I… I don’t know if I am even doing the right thing anymore…”

Kimberly crosses her arms as she shakes her head in disgust.

“What do you mean you don’t know what you are doing anymore?! She is your wife Christina. You made your decision the moment you decided to stab her in the back when you wanted a title opportunity. The world doesn’t revolve around you. You just can’t piss somebody off and expect for them to be okay with you in the next breath. The world doesn’t work that way. I am sad that you aren’t getting the things you want but you shouldn’t be coming to my house during the late hours of the night it doesn’t work like that…”

Todd offers a long sigh as he shrugs his shoulders.

“Look you will always have a place in my heart because you are the mother of my child and I love you for that Crystal but this is something you need to figure out on your own. I can’t have you knocking on my door late like this. I know we had our little fun during the feud with Kate but we are past those days. I might be a rude individual a womanizer but you can’t be trusted. You are quick to stab somebody in the back just to serve your own agenda and it shouldn’t be like that. You need to figure this out on your own. I am so sorry…. I…”

Kimberly just shakes her head as she closes the door in her face as she yells at her.

“BYEEEE and don’t let the door hit you on your way out!”

Kimberly stands there as she looks at her husband. Todd just stands there for a few moments as Kimberly sighs in return.

“Now that we got rid of that problem was there something you had to tell me?!”

Todd nods his head offering a sigh, but just then his phone goes off. It’s a text message from his daughter.

“Dad if you hear from mom please let me know… She left the house in a suicidal rage and I am afraid she might do something… Please call me if you see her…”

Todd stands there as he opens the door but she was long gone.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK”

With that he looks at his wife.

“Look I can tell you later we have to go get her!”

And with that Kimberly goes with him as they both speed out into the heat of the night.

On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Todd Williams with an evil grin on his face. His hair is wrapped into tight corn rows as he looks deep into the camera.

“Damn… It’s been an eternity since I got to fight but it looks like I am finally getting my chance to do so right before the Pay Per View and to be honest I feel absolutely amazing about this chance to actually go out there and do something. I know for a fact that chances like this don’t come often. As a matter of fact I don’t even deserve this opportunity nor do I even belong here.

I truly don’t know what I am after anymore. Part of me wants to do right though. I have so much to gain by competing in the ring. I at one point in my career was one of the best wrestlers in the entire world. I was the mind behind the Williams empire and my last name was a name that would be well respected across the wrestling industry.

The real question is what happened? What happened to the man I used to be. Why is it that I can’t find myself getting filled with that fire and desire to go out to that ring and do the very thing that I loved to do? Has it fully disappeared and will it ever return again?

This week I get to step in the ring with Jake Raab and that sounds amazing and all but part of me wants to have much more than that. I need to find myself so I can get back to those glory days. I am only 32 years old and there is so much more that needs to be established when it comes to my career and defining myself!

One thing I do know is I have to be that symbol for my daughter Brittany. I am by no means a saint and I guess you could say I am among the biggest sinners in this company but with Crystal so far into the deep end I have to show some positivity that when one falls you find it in you to pick yourself up and continue fighting.

You need to dust yourself off and keep on going. I don’t try to be perfect but I just try to be me. This is my livelihood.

Bring the fight Jake I will be waiting.
user posted image