Author Topic: The L word and hunting Godzilla!  (Read 902 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
The L word and hunting Godzilla!
« on: September 14, 2012, 03:54:02 PM »
 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - 7TH SEPTEMBER

Moving is a stressful time for anyone, when you throw in the fact you've been getting your arse handed to you pretty much every show through Asia by punks who don't wanna sit there and look you in the eye while they're sticking the knife in, they wait till you turn around to stick the knife in. Wait a sec, I'm getting slightly off track here, I was talking about moving. It is stressful, but the difference is moving in here means I get to look in to the most gorgeous eyes in the world, every day of my life. Dragging boxes around, looking at paint colors, takes it's toll, and then I look at Odette, and every stress, hassle, and pain in the arse about moving.... and the tour of which Sean Williams and his lady friends have tried to make me their bitch on a regular basis... all fades away

I look across the room, seeing Odette struggling with a heavy looking box. I quickly stop being still and move towards her, taking the box from her.

"I had that" She tells me, a pout on her full lips

"And now I do" I say with a wink towards her.

Her pout turns to a smile as she leans in, standing on her toes to kiss me on the cheek. She runs her hand across my back and turns away

"What's in this thing?" I call out.

"Just stuff" She replies with her beautiful Australian accent cutting through the air.

"Where do you want it?" I ask as she moves away.

Odette turns around, looking at me with a smile

"Just put it by the stairs for now, it's for upstairs" She tells me.

I stroll out of the room, holding the box, standing next a lavish staircase. I place the box down and  look around, leaning against the staircase.

This is one hell of a big place but it's perfect. A perfect place to start a life with the woman I wanna spend my life with.... I guess it would help if I told her that.

I lean down, picking the box back up and start to make my way up the stairs. I reach the top and through a lavish hallway and push down a door handle with my elbow, forcing the door open with a tap of my foot. I look around the white colored room, with a huge king size bed in the middle of it against the wall. I put the box down by the door, and look around, a wide smile on my face. I walk over to the window, looking out at the sight below me. I slide the balcony door open and step out, breathing in the fresh air outside while I look down on the back garden, and the amazing setting of green trees. I put my elbows on the balcony safety bars and look around more. Arms appear behind me, wrapping around me. I look down to see the beautiful fingers of my girlfriend, my life partner, my soul mate. I move my hands away from the bars and put them on top of hers. I spin around and put my arms around her. Odette puts her head on my chest and I run my fingers through her hair. I lean down, kissing her on the head.

Moments like this is what life is about, not having to say a word and feeling so comfortable. If I could pause this moment in time, I would. I wanna look in those gorgeous eyes and say hey Odette, you're perfect, I wanna spend my life with you, I love you, but sometimes, the words just won't flow. I mean I don't wanna jump in here and yes, I get the fact that we now live together must show that she does have some feelings, but I've been here before, and I've learned that patience is what I need here

I look down at my girlfriend as she looks up at me, her eyes so soft and caring. I lean down and kiss her softly on her lips, pulling away and looking at her expression changed to a smile. She moves to the side of me, looking out at the view. I slide my arm across her shoulder and pull her close. She turns, wrapping her arms around me as we look in the same direction, looking out at the splendor before us.

"This is perfect" Odette tells mes

"It is babe" I reply "It's perfect because of you"

"Because of us" She replies

I squeeze her a little closer.

"This was the best thing I've ever done" I tell her "Everything before I met you seems to fade in comparison. My life began when I met you"

Odette squeezes me tighter as I run my thumb down her cheek and I kiss her on the forehead.

"I..." I mumble

My phone bleeps in my pocket. Odette reaches in to my pocket and hands it up to me

"Probably that dickhead tweeting at us again" I say quickly

Talk about ruining a moment!

I look at my phone, reading a tweet from Melody Grace

‏@xMelodyxGracex: @SCWGabriel awww now I know why she lo................ *drops phone*

I look down at my phone with a raised eyebrow.

"What is it babe?" Odette asks me

I quickly type in a reply and turns to Odette, shaking my head.

"Nothing sweetheart" I tell Odette.

I turn around to face Odette, lifting her off her feet. Odette wraps her legs around my body, and her arms around my neck. Odette smiles and leans down, kissing me softly on the lips, her hand creeping up the back of my head, kissing me deeper. My breathing starts to get heavier as she presses her lips closer to mine. Odette pulls her head away, her eyes lowered and both hands pressed against the side of my head. Odette kisses me passionately as I carry her through the balcony door, laying her down on the bed. Odette grabs my shirt, pulling me on top of her. As our lips part, I kiss her firmly again. I drop my phone on the pillow next to me and Odette puts her hands on my shoulders. Odette rolls me over, straddling my hips and lifting my shirt up, she leans in to kiss me again, but my phone lights up again. She turns her head, seeing the tweet on my phone.

@xMelodyxGracex: @SCWGabriel loves you... LOVES YOU!!

Odette hits the button on the phone, reading the tweets from Melody. Odette freezes as she looks at the phone and climbs off me. Heading to the balcony door and outside on to the balcony. I pick up my phone from the bed and look at the tweets. A little smile crosses my face, but I quickly shake it off, rolling off our bed and following Odette outside. I look at her leaning on the balcony, as I stand in the doorway.

She loves me. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Odette turns around, tears in her beautiful eyes. I look at her as my heart sinks lower then I've ever felt before. I put my arms around her and hold her close before running my hands down her arms and holding her hands, taking half a step back.

"I tried to tell you in St Lucia" Odette tells me, her voice breaking with emotion "I tried to tell you at dinner"

"I tried telling you the same" I reply softly "That night we were outside by the pool, on the sun lounger. I tried to tell you then"

Odette looks at me, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"Really?" She asks

"Really" I start "I wanted to move the stars for you to show you how much I..."

I wipe the tears from her cheek

"Love you" I whisper softly.

Tears fill Odette's eyes as she moves her head in to me, putting her lips to my ears.

"I love you too" she whispers to me.

Odette leans up and looks in my eyes. I use my thumb to catch a tear from her cheek.

"You really mean it?" Odette asks me

"Yes, so much so, we're gonna take this tear, and drop it in the ocean. When we find it again, then I'l stop loving you" I whisper to Odette

Odette smiles, tears rolling down her cheeks. She leans in and kisses me softly on the lips, her hand on my cheek. She pulls her hand away and runs it down my arm, taking me by the hand and leading me inside.

Fanfare please!

Odette pushes me down on the bed, leaving me looking up at her, peeling her shirt off from her tight, sexy body.

Sorry that the camera is behind her fellas, but if you could see what I could, your heart would be racing. Mine is

Odette straddles me and leans down. She leans in to kiss me...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Son of a....

"We should get that?" She says

I shake my head fast, but Odette leans down and kisses me on the lips. Odette sits up.

"You get the door and I'll be down in a second" She tells me, jumping off me and rubbing my chest.

I roll my legs off the bed, walking towards the door.

"Gabriel..." Odette calls out

I stop and I turn around to look at her.

"I love you" she says with a smile.

A wide smile crosses my face.

Never gonna get sick of hearing that

"I love you too" I reply.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hold on a second!" I yell down the stairs.

I wink at Odette as she blows a kiss at me. I charge towards the stairs and jump on the banister, sliding down.

Haven't done this in years

I land at the bottom of the stairs and move towards the door. I get to the door, pulling the handle and opening in to see a middle aged man and woman standing at the door, holding a fruit basket.

"Hi" The woman says "I'm Mary and this is my husband Bob, we're your neighbors"

Neighbors my arse, there's no one around here for miles. That was one of the attractions of this place

I smile and wave weakly

"We live just at the end of the road down there" Bob tells me, pointing down the only road leading to the house.

That's like 2 miles away....

"Hi, I'm Gabriel" I say with a two finger wave.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn my head to see Odette walking down the stairs. She walks up to my right hand side and I put my arm around her.

"And is this your lovely wife" Bob asks

"This is my lovely girlfriend" I reply before kissing Odette on the head. "This is Odette. Babe, this is Bob and Mary, our neighbors from down that road"

I point beyond Bob and Mary towards the road.

"G'day" Odette says.

"By those accents, Australian lady and Englishman" Bob says

Impressive Bob

"Yes" Odette replies with a polite smile "That's right Bob."

I wonder if she's sitting there doing what I'm doing and wondering why we're having this convo

"We brought this for you to welcome you" Mary says, handing Odette the fruit basket

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you" Odette says politely accepting the gift.

"We won't keep you, I'm sure you have a lot to do" Bob says with a nod "But feel free to come visit anytime. If you ever need anything, we're just at the bottom of the road"

"We will swing by" Odette says sweetly and innocent

Really?

"Great meeting you" I say halfheartedly

What? One minute I had the love of my life on top of me, the next I'm looking at my girlfriend holding a fruit basket from people from two miles away who already considers us neighbors. Tell me what man would not be upset at this point.

After a friendly goodbye wave, I close the door and look at Odette.

"Look honey, we're fitting in already" I say over enthusiastically

Odette senses my sarcasm and playfully pushes me in the arm. I take the fruit from Odette and sweep her up in my arms.

"I'm sure we were in a better place a few minutes ago" I say with a smile

I walk towards the stairs, carrying her up the first few.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

I look at Odette holding back a laugh.

"Turn around" She tells me before kissing me on the nose.

I turn around and walk back down the stairs, carefully putting Odette back on her feet and walking to the door. I grab the handle and open the door to where two men are standing with a long box.

"Delivery for Gabriel and Odette" one of the men say

"Just bring it in here" I tell them.

Odette walks to my side

"Did you order this?" She asks me.

I blink rapidly at her, shaking my head.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing" I reply

The two men carry the heavy looking long box in to the hallway and leans it against a wall. One returns to me and holds a clipboard in front of me.

"Sign here" He tells me.

The man hands me a pen and I quickly sign the paper. As I hand him back a pen, he hands me an envelope.

"This came along with it" he says.

The two men leave and I shut the door behind them. Odette walks over to the box, looking at the invoice on the front, taking it out, as I rip open the envelope and pull out a letter. I read out loud to Odette.

"Alright love birds, congrats on moving in together, we thought this would make a great house warming gift for you two, trust me, you're gonna love it! Signed Shane and Fantasia"

I look up at Odette with a strange look on her beautiful face.

"What is it babe?" I ask her

"It's a ceiling mirror for the bedroom..." she replies slowly

A wide smile breaks out on my face as I move towards Odette.

"Really shoulda seen that one coming" She tells me

Wish I could argue that one

I wrap my arms around Odette's waist, kissing her on her nose, causing her to crinkle it.

"I'm sure we was meant to be doing something else right now" I whisper to Odette.

Odette gives me a wink

"Yes baby" she says pursing her lips "Unpacking"

She puts both her hands flat on my chest and smiles at me.

How can I resist that smile?

Odette takes my hand and leads me towards the living room as the scene fades

BEIJING, CHINA - 9TH SEPTEMBER

I came all this way for this?

I sit backstage during the main event at Climax Control, in the background, I can hear the roar of the crowd as Jamie Staggs and Nick Jones do battle in the ring, which is turning out to be a great match. The look on my face could tell a story, as I grit my teeth.

Flown all this way and got like twenty seconds of TV time with Casey. Other then Rage almost killing Xenos, there was nothing from the Sins tonight. Hawkes and King had matches for The Dream Chasers but Sean not around, DJ not around, so couldn't even mess with them. I admit, was nice not being jumped, but I'm now sitting in China, my girlfriend is so far away and I could be there. I could be with the woman I love...

A smile crosses my face

Never getting tired of thinking that, but the point remains, here I am, in China, away from Odette while we're trying to set up a new home, start our lives together, go play Bridge with ol' Bob and Mary.... ok, not really gonna go play Bridge with them. If I did it would be cause Odette is sweet enough to say yes, regardless of if we wanna be there, another reason to add to the list of loving her I guess, but I should be there now. Setting up a home is no easy task, it doesn't help that I'm not there to help her do it. This is not a one sided relationship, this is about working together to start a happy life, and here I am in China and she's at our home working

My face changes from that smile

I need to get back to Vegas and help her. We could fly in just before the supercard and such.

"Mate, you do way too much thinking" An English accent tells me.

I turn around to see Shane standing behind me.

"How do you know?" I ask Shane

"Ever seen Scrubs?" Shane starts "I know when you're thinking, you do this odd head tilting thing"

Shane laughs, tapping Gabriel on the shoulder.

"I do not!" I protest.

"Lemme guess" Shane says "You're pissed you're here, and Odette isn't"

Guess I'm not the only one who can read people, eh?

"Well done Sherlock, have a cookie" I say sarcastically.

"Cookie? The big chick?" Shane replies "If I wasn't tied down, I may have gave it a crack. Big girls need love too"

Ah, Shane, gotta laugh at him sometimes. Considering a lot of blood doesn't make it to the head on his shoulders, he's a witty guy

"Of course I miss her Shane" I start "I miss her when she's not with me or talking to me in some way, it's only natural"

"Been a bit of a whirlwind romance son" Shane says with an understanding tone "But you guys looked right together from the start. You two are the little Romeo and Juliet of SCW"

"There's a lot of couples in SCW" I reply

"Yeah, but with you two" Shane starts "it seems natural, like you was always meant to be. Don't think I didn't catch you two staring at each other on the cruise before that kiss. Hell, I coulda bet on the fact you two would have ended up together and made money on it."

A smile crosses my lips

"Thanks, it feels right" I reply, trying not to smile too much.

Would not wanna look all goofy and loved up here. Telling Odette how I felt was a big step. Others can wait to see that.... hmmmm, actually, others may already know now...

I wink at the camera

"But it feels wrong right now being so far away from her. I need to head back to Vegas" I tell Shane "I got a couple of weeks till Japan, I could head back there, be back before the supercard"

"Saw the tweet" Shane replies "Saw Synn's reply"

"I know" I say sadly "What's that all about?"

"He wants you focused on this one" Shane replies "This whole thing has been a bit of a bastard for him. His friend, his boyfriend going at each others throats, but he's put you first and knows what Sean is all about. He knows if this guy brings back half of what he used to do, it will be a challenge for Sinful Obsession. This King guy is a bit unknown. Who knows what he might have planned. Casey and Aleksei, both former roulette champs"

"I know" I say exhaling

"The truth is Gabriel" Shane says "This is the one match where things could change for the group. You guys have our big claim to titles and these four guys could all be worthy champs. Synn wants you focused but look on the bright side, he's personally getting Odette a first class ticket to be in Japan to be with you. He knows the balance between work, rest and play. He knows how much Odette means to you and by having her here, it will help you. That's the play part covered, but you need to work too. Need to focus on the job at hand. When was the last time you hit the gym and broke a sweat?"

"Not sure if I'm honest" I reply "Been working like a demon back home and such"

"Right" Shane replies "You need to get your arse in the gym when we get to Japan, put a little effort in. Odette will be out there with you soon, but until then, focus. Maybe one day, you could have a body that looks this damn good"

Shane flexes his muscles

"You sure you don't just wanna go for a beer instead?" I reply with a smile

"Mate, I had way too many with cousin Matt last week, I think Nick told us to drink for three and we did, and then some" Shane says rubbing his head

"Lightweight" I quickly reply with a smile

"If lightweight starts at twenty beers" Shane replies "Either way, you gotta focus on this one. Odette will be in Japan, you focus on the training."

I sigh deeply

"Alright" I say, giving in

"Besides" Shane says with a wink "When you see Odette, you will be all over each other."

Erm, if I was with her, might be the same thing

"Which reminds me, did you guys get that house warming gift Fantasia and I sent ya?" Shane asks

"Yeah, we got it" I reply "Very thoughtful of you guys. Thanks"

"No problem" Shane says "You should get a mirror at the end of the bed too, oh, and one above the headboard. Put them in the right places, you see from all angles"

He might be perverted, but he has some good ideas

"I will think about it" I tell Shane

I will think about it, but that sexy Aussie bombshell of mine is not gonna go for that.

Before Shane and I continue, the door opens and Despayre walks in, dressed in a safari suit. Angel is also dressed in a safari suit, and matching hat.

Most people will think that's weird, but it's not to us.  

"Despy!" I yell out.

"Shussssssssh" Despayre replies.

I look at Shane, slightly confused.

"Despy" Shane starts "Whatcha doing?"

"Practicing" He whispers

"For...?" I ask

"Hunting..." he replies

"Ok" Shane replies

"Fudge!" Despayre says "You scared him off"

"Scared what off?" I ask

Despayre gives Shane and I a look, with a raised eyebrow.

"Who do you think?" Despayre says "Godzilla of course"

A smile crosses my face.

"Godzilla is meant to be in Japan" I reply

"I know that, that's why I'm practicing for when we get there" Despayre says with a smile.

I look at Shane with a shrug

"I guess we better get to Japan" I tell Shane. "Come on Despy"

I stand up putting my hand on Despy's shoulder.

"Missed ya buddy" I tell Despy

"Missed ya too.... now what's a ceiling mirror? Angel says Shane bought you one, but I don't know why you would want one on the ceiling" Despayre asks innocently

A huge smile crosses my face.

"This is one you ask ya daddy" Shane says "Anyway, Japan...."

A strange look crosses my face.

"Something is wrong at home. I can feel it" I tell Shane "I'll catch up with you"

Shane nods as I pull out my phone. The scene fades out.

TOKYO, JAPAN - 12TH SEPTEMBER

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Leather against leather, cracking hard in short sharp shots as I stand in front of a heavy bag, laying deep hand shots with my leather cage fighting style gloves. My thoughts are the only thing keep me company in this dimly lit gym somewhere in Japan.

Life is insane right now but I need to focus for this little bit of time. Shane was right, I haven't hit a gym in a while, but moving boxes, running up and down stairs, should be work out enough, but he's right, I need this. My frustrations lately have eased off since I got with Odette, they've faded away every time I look in her beautiful eyes. I try my best to keep my frustrations from her, I have to because I know she has her own. The last thing she needs to be worrying about is my issues too. That's why I don't tell her. I want to be as open as I can with her, but I wanna take away her issues, not give her mine. I wanna take hers away and will do anything to do that. I'm making a promise to myself, I will help her every way I can. Life has been stressful for my lovely lady with all this bullshit, twitter talk and moving in with me.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

My knuckles crack harder against the punch bag, a look of aggression on my face,

The sly digs at her makes me angry. When will people see she's better then them? When will they learn she is the best fucking bombshell here? Are their delusions that bad that they can't see how good she is. People keep digging at her, I will take the stresses away, you can not take her down with sly, not so well hidden jabs, because I will take them away for her. She's my girlfriend and I will protect and defend her. You stress her, I take it away, you take sly digs, I will take you out.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Three more shots hit the punch bag, harder, more angrier as the thoughts of people attacking Odette enters my mind

I won't let them get to her, it makes me angrier and people against me suffer. I will take away her pain and I will make her smile and use that power to beat the hell out of whoever. Vicious circle. One Dream Chaser attacks her, I take her anger within me and use it against another Dream Chaser.

THUMP THUMP THUMP.

My fist cracks harder against the leather, sending the sound echoing round, my anger growing with each shot

I need this anger to pull me through, I need this to balance me out. I need to use everything around me to force me to work harder. I love Odette, she evens me out, she brings light in to my darkness, I will never unleash my frustrations on her. I know how she deserves to be treated, and I will treat her like a queen. She gets my light, people in the ring get my darkness.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

Two more shots with my fist and one with my knee. I step back, limping slightly.

"You shouldn't be hitting your knees on those things after the injury" Synn's voice says behind me.

I turn around, looking at Synn walking through the gym.

"Remember the knee injury" Synn reminds me

"I've recovered from that" I reply

"No need for unnecessary risks" Synn reminds me "Unleashing the force I see"

"Yeah, sometimes things get to me too Synn" I reply

Synn walks around, sitting on a bench nearby. I walk over and join him, sitting next to my mentor

"What's troubling you Gabriel?" Synn asks me.

"I'm sick of the shit Synn" I reply "I'm sick of the fucking comments towards Odette on Twitter, the stupid sly digs, the bullshit in peoples eyes not seeing who is better then who."

"Some people still believe 'God'..." Synn chokes out his last word "Created everybody equal. When people start to see they just don't have enough to cut it, jealousy rears it's ugly head and people start to go for the lowest common form of trying to get a reaction from people by using insults"

"Yeah" I reply through gritted teeth

"It's time to use that to your advantage" Synn tells me pressing his hands together.

"I plan on it. I plan on putting everything I got in to this match" I reply shrugging "Admittingly, I'm seeing a lot of change in certain people, which is good, but I'm still chomping at the bit from past comments that didn't get rectified"

Synn nods slowly

Truth is, lately, I've seen changes for the better in some people, but it's past stuff that still gets to me. I've seen the effects it's had on Odette. I know she tries not to let things show, but I love the fact I know her better then she thinks now. Wanna know the weird thing? She does the same thing. A lot of her anger stems from what happens to me. We're a good couple, always looking out for each other

"Gabriel, do not focus too much on the past" Synn starts "Just take the parts that will drive you forward. Take the attack, use it, take some insults, use them. Do not let things cloud your mind. Focus on the match"

"I have a question Synn" I say

"Yes?" Synn replies

"This whole respect thing with Sean. New leaf or bullshit?" I ask seriously

Synn shrugs his shoulders, a troubled look on his face.

"I don't know" Synn replies "Sean doesn't usually play these games, he's usually the victim of such things"

"I don't know if I buy it Synn" I reply "This is the guy who attacked me, then decided to gang attack me. Decided to blast the fuck outta me, my friends and my girlfriend on Twitter. Can I really trust him to be respectful, or that this is not some bullshit act to make me fall for it and lose my marbles and focus"

"I think only you can answer that one Gabriel." Synn tells me

Ok, this has left me slightly confused. I wanna believe in the best in people, but I honestly, I don't really. If he's legit, then my work with him is done, if he's playing games, then I need to finish things off in a much more vicious way.

"I don't know Synn" I say slowly "To be fair, he's a dodgy bastard, I don't know where his head is half the time. You know him Synn"

"I thought I did" Synn replies looking upwards "But his actions haven't matched the man I know"

I sigh.

"Something else on your mind Gabriel" Synn says

"A cage match Synn, never been in one before." I say slowly "And Despayre in a cage, he could, you know, lose his mind"

"Joshua will be fine" Synn says "And you Gabriel, you're a champion, a multi time champion, a cage match will be simple for you"

I look around, my eyes tired and weary

"I hope so" I say to Synn

"Do not let this cage trouble you. It was your idea was it not?" He says to me

"It was" I reply

"Something in your heart told you to do that Gabriel, you knew it was the right thing for you, the right step forward. You know to end things with Sean, it needed to be big" Synn says "But your choice to include Casey Williams and Aleksei Koji baffles me slightly"

"Why?" I ask Synn, my eyebrows lowered

"Do you really believe Casey is in this to cover your back?" Synn asks me

A smirk covers my face

"No" I reply "Casey is in this to punch Sean in the face again. I think he loved do that, so I think that's why he wanted in"

Synn smiles, slowly nodding.

"If that's what he desires I guess" Synn says with a shrug

I lean down to beneath the bench, pulling out a bottle of water. I unscrew the cap, looking at Synn.

"So tell me about Odette, Gabriel" Synn says with a smile "You seem happy"

A wide smile breaks out on my face, unable to stop it.

"I am Synn" I gush slightly "I love her a lot. Have done for a while"

Synn puts his arm around my shoulder

"You mean it?" He asks

"More then you know" I admit "She means a lot to me"

Synn smiles at me
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:55:39 PM by Gabriel »
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
The L word and hunting Godzilla!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
 "I'm proud of you Gabriel" Synn says "You've changed and grown over the last few years. I'm happy that you've found the right person"

Synn squeezes my shoulder.

This is an odd moment, I know Synn sees me as a son, but this is one of the few times you catch him on camera giving out fatherly advice. Synn does it in his own way but we are not young guys, he knows the boundries. He protects me but know when to let me step away. The thing with me and Synn, we're alike, VERY alike with a lot that we do. He trusts me and looking at him now, I think he is more then proud to see me do this. I know he worries about Despayre, but he also knows I'm a brother to Despayre. I know it's been a rough month for Synn too seeing the drama. I guess Sean didn't consider that. I guess I didn't consider it when I hit back. Now this shit is calming down, maybe life will be easier for everyone involved.

"Thank you Synn" I reply to my mentor

"Right, let's hit the bag a bit more, with your fists Gabriel, not you knee" Synn says with a wicked smile "Odette arrives soon and Despayre told me you're going hunting?"

"We are" I say smiling "And thank you for the first class ticket for Odette"

"Pleasure" Synn says with a smile.

I stand up, hitting the punchbag one more time at half speed.

"Still got it in you?" I ask with a devilish smile.

Synn stands up and removes his jacket, flashing a smile at me. He stands in front of the punchbag and slams a hard shot against the punchbag, the sound echoing around the room.

"I still got it" Synn says with a serious nod.

The camera fades out as Synn continues to hit the punchbag

TOKYO, JAPAN - 13TH SEPTEMBER

"Why are we dressed like this?" I ask Despayre

The sunlight peaks through tree branches, heading down in to a grassy area, where I am ducked under a bush with Despayre and Angel, both dressed is safari suits. I look down at myself, dressed in green and black army camouflage clothing, with big dirt covered boots.

"Because we're looking for him Gabriel" Despayre informs me.

"Who?" I reply.

Despayre rolls his eyes, looking at Angel.

"I agree Angel, his mind is elsewhere" He says to his stuffed best friend "But I don't think we should smack him on the head for it, that's seems mean"

I turn my head around and something hits me in the back of the head, I turn back to see a branch falling to the dirt beneath me.

"Angel!" Despayre yells "That was very mean, you didn't have to throw that"

I look at Despayre, my eyebrows raised curiously before looking down at Angel, waving my finger in the bears direction.

"Very mean Angel" I reply

I turn around, rolling my eyes before quickly looking back at Despayre

"So, who we looking for?" I ask

"Well it's big..." Despayre starts

"Rage?" I reply with a smirk

"No" Despayre says quickly "It's slimey"

"Shane!" I say as quickly

"No!" Despayre replies again "It's vicious when it's angry"

"Kittie!" I snap back to Despayre

Despayre rolls his eyes at me

"It's scary to look at" Despayre continues

"Synn... gotta be Synn" I reply back

Despayre shakes his head.

"No, I know where he in. I saw him going in to a sauna thing earlier" Despayre replies innocently "By the way, what is a happy ending?"

I run my fingers through my hair

"Ummmm" I stumble out "What else does this thing have that we're hunting?"

"Good point, focus on the prey!" Despayre says "It has really big and pretty eyes"

"Fantasia?" I ask Despayre in a joking manner

Despayre slowly shakes his head at me

"Angel knew you was gonna say that" Despayre informs me. "He told me before I continued"

"Wish that bear could predict the lotto or something" I reply with a roll of my eyes.

"He can" Despayre says confidently "But he says you have enough money and don't need anymore"

A rustle in nearby bushes makes Despayre turn his head and look in that direction

"Put your hat on" Despayre informs me "If he sees that long hair, he's gonna know people are near and run away"

I roll my eyes as I reach in to my back pocket, pulling out and putting on a camouflage hat, Despayre shakes his head.

"No, not enough" he tells me

I look at my little brother curiously, my eyebrows raised as he reaches down, taking a handful of mud and rubbing it across my face. I look at him for a few seconds, but quickly close my eyes. As I open my eyes, I see Despayre nodding approvingly.

"Now you blend in" Despayre tells me.

"Despy, it's the middle of the day, I think people might see us and I don't even know what we're looking for" I say exhaling.

"Isn't it obvious?" Despayre asks "We're in Japan, and I told you in China!"

Shit, I thought he was joking

"Angel knows you just said a swear in your head, swear jar money" Despayre says holding out his hand.

I reach in my pocket, pulling out a note and handing it to Despayre. Despayre looks at it curiously and shakes his head.

"This isn't money" He informs me.

"It is" I reply

"Nu uh" Despayre protests "This money has a picture of a man with a funny mustache on it and squiggly writing on it. It's not real"

"It's Japanese money" I try to explain "They have different money here"

"No, it's not real" Despayre says "When we get back to the hotel, I want real money"

"Ok" I say, putting my hand out to take back the money I just given

Despayre slides the note in to his pocket. I couldn't help but shake my head and smile.

"We're hunting for Godzilla Gabriel!" Despayre tells me

I was afraid he was gonna tell me that. I do love being around Despayre, I feel like a kid again. No complaints from me, we have fun, we work like a team that's been around for more years then we have been.

Despayre breaks my chain of thought.

"He's over there!" He yells out.

Despayre charges though the bushes, leaves rustling under his feet as he charges through the bushes. I look around and chase after Despayre, snapping twigs beneath my boots. I run in to a clearing, walking around the clearing, but an arm reaches through a bush and pulls me back in. I look at Despayre staring at me.

"You're not meant to run out in the open. I set a trap over there" Despayre tells me, pointing to the opening.

"What did you do?" I ask

"I left a cheese sandwich there. As soon as he smells the cheese, he'll come out to eat it and we'll jump him!" Despayre says seriously

I look in the clearing to see a sandwich sitting in the clearing. I turn to face Despayre with a raise eyebrow

"Godzilla likes cheese?" I ask with a tone of disbelief

Despayre nods as a noise is heard in the clearing. Despayre and I look to the clearing to see the sandwich has disappeared.

"He's close by!" Despayre yells

Despayre runs in to the clearing and darts in to another wooded area. I quickly follow him out, in the direction of Despayre, finding him hiding behind a bush.

"He's there!" Despayre yells, diving out of the bushes.

I step through the bushes to see Despayre holding a poodle in his hands.

"I got him Gabriel! I caught Godzilla!" He tells me excitedly

"Despy!" I say raising my voice slightly "That's a poodle!"

Despayre closely looks at the dog as I look at the dogs owner, a horrified looking, middle aged, Japanese woman.

"Rats!" Despayre says putting the dog back on all fours

Despayre looks at me, a determined look on his face.

"Ok, we need reenforcements to catch this clever thing" He tells me "We need daddy Synn, uncle Rage, Shane, Fantasia, Kittie"

"Why don't we just hire the A-Team?" I say with a smile.

"And people call me the crazy one" Despayre replies with a shrug "There's no point to the A-Team, they shoot lots of bullets and never hit anyone!"

"You got me there" I say with a smile.

"Right, rally the troops!" Despayre yells "We will catch Godzilla!"

Despayre storms off with determination, leaving me standing and shaking my head

TOKYO, JAPAN - 14TH SEPTEMBER

I sit in the middle of a ring, turning around to see all six sides covered in a steal cage. The lights are out and only I can be seen under a spotlight in the middle of the ring. The cameraman moves in a little closer to me, my eyes focuses in on it as I slowly run my fingers over the SCW Tag Team title belt on my shoulder.

"You know, so much has been said lately, it's hard to keep up with it all. The other day was a strange one, a random tweet from Casey Williams made me see so much. To top that off, a little interview appeared with Blaque Hart Bruce Evans. Both reminding me that it's been almost one year since my name went down on a contract to be a Sin City Wrestling superstar, almost one full year. So much has happened in this one year of my life, it's been madness, so much has changed"

I walk around the ring, my back to the camera.

"Change is gonna be the topic of this here speech because so much has change. Day one, I turn up, I end up on show number one, Climax Control one, along side Despayre and Casey Williams, the other survivors of day one. Also DJ Williams, admittingly, DJ disappeared for what ever reasons, but I can't help but sit there and think back to that day. October ninth, Star Of The Desert arena, starting with Christian Underwood in the ring, rallying his troops, gearing up for a make or break show. then watching Casey Williams wrestle as part of Poisoned Power, then hearing Despayre and I's music playing for the first ever time in an SCW arena, the thoughts, the feelings, the start of the journey"

I rub my chin

"A journey that lead me to November sixth, a night that became infamous in my history, High Stakes, the night I became the first ever heavyweight champion. So much changed from that day on to today. I become part of SCW history, and it felt good. I look down at all the things I've done in that year from that day. Heavyweight title, tag team titles for almost six months, beating everyone put in front of me, which leads to here, now today."

A smile breaks out on my face

"In the last  month, I have had my arse kicked on a regular basis, I have bounced back constantly and still standing, I've falling in love with an amazing woman, who I now live with and never wanna let go. With the love of one came the hate of another."

I flick my hair back.

"This is where the change thing makes sense, because I've gone from having my arse whooped to an almost defeated Sean Williams, an almost respectful thing"

A curious look crosses my face

"I like this side Sean, I think maybe you are seeing the error of your ways now, I think you're finally seeing what I've been trying to help you see from day one. Within the space of a couple of weeks, you've changed for the better. I feel like I'm pulling the real Sean Williams back, I feel like I'm pulling back the future legend. I know people will doubt your meanings behind this, people will expect you to take a blade and stab me hard in the back, repeatedly, but the respect side of you Sean, the change in you since I stepped in the ring with you a month ago to tell you your errors, I think you've learned a lot about who you are, what you've become, who you really wanna be. I respect that Sean and begrudgingly, starting to respect you. A lot of people come at my title, come at my name, and disappear once they get shown the door, you show determination to get what you want, you showed you have balls for constantly coming at me and not getting disheartened every time I get to my feet. I give you credit for that Sean."

I shrug

"I know, who would have thought a month down the line of Sean beating me with his fists, and me beating him with my words would have changed feelings from hate to respect?"

I shrug again and continue

"Obviously Sean, this could all be a trap, something to throw me off my game, change my new aggressive style, but you have to remember. While you've used your fists, and I've used my words, you've constantly tried to dig at my girlfriend, my best friend and my little brother through this whole war. I know they're only words to dig at me and to throw me off my game, drag in my emotions, this is part of the reason why I said you would make an almost perfect sin. You play the mind games that come along with the territory of a sin, you act like a sin, but I'm gonna set the record straight here about the three closest to me that you like to throw insults at and hope in your new, better, improved mindset, you'll appreciate these a little more. Odette is beautiful, amazing, and loving. There's nothing bad about this woman at all. Someone broke the mold when they made her. Despayre, my little brother, would give his heart and soul to protect what's dear to him, would give up everything to see people close to him happy and as for Synn, my best friend. You know Synn as well as I do, you know the kind of guy he is, you know he puts on the front but secretly, this war between us is putting him in an awkward place, but you know like I do what kind of mentor this man could be. He saved me from being a crook, a common theif, to being who I am today, for having what I have today. I have millions from perfecting my craft in magic and wrestling, I have a beautiful girlfriend and a future, I have family. These are the reasons why I'm positive and confident in everything, these are the reasons why I get up every morning and fight to keep them."

I look humble as I stare down the camera.

"It's true, I will die to defend these people Sean. Now it seems you're on the right path, you're putting your talent forward, using the personal issues to add something to your in ring skills, my advice now to you is to get people like this in your life, keep them close. I know the life of a wrestler is a hassle, especially when you find yourself on tour like this. Whole different story when we're back home in our settled lives, a short flight from any show, happily sitting for four or five days in a place we call home. I have found myself like you, wanting to break out from this tour and get back home, but I don't jump on it like that all the time, because my family is right here with me. Synn, Despayre, Rage, Kittie, Fantasia, Shane and Odette, my family are with me, they help me take away the strain no matter where I am in the world Sean. You need the same, you need to end this Dream Chaserz thing, you need to pull the plug, the people your with are not family Sean. You can break free and chase the real dream. If I lost this title to you at Violent Conduct, I won't worry or lose sleep, hell, you can take all the bragging rights in the world over it, because the real dream for me is my SCW family."

A little smile crosses my face

"Who woulda thought it? Sin of greed not worried about losing. Greed is not about owning everything, it's about owning what you desire, and I have what I desire. With your new found respect Sean, you have the perfect oppotunity, the perfect timing to do so. With these changes Sean, you could be on the way to get whatever dream you want."

I walk around the ring, again looking at the bars around me.

"My dream for this match isn't to end you Sean, it's to improve you. You can do it, seen from your past that you can do it. You can make this change for the better Sean. I could probably talk to you like this all day, but I got others to talk about too. I will see you in that cage Sean"

I walk away from the center of the ring, leaning against the cage.

"Anthony King, so hard to really wanna rip you apart Anthony. You have talent, you've been unlucky the last couple of matches that you've come up against opponents with real quality. That's also a problem though, cause as good as James Shark and Giani Di Luca are, this is a big step up. I have no doubt in my mind Shark and Di Luca will become heavyweight champions someday but I've already done that and still a current champion, which sucks for you really. The other guys were a challenge but this is gonna be more then a challenge for you in a relatively new place for you. I know you probably don't wanna be in this position, you came in after the shit hit the fan, but by proxy, that makes you part of the shit hitting the fan problem and it's gonna take a whole lot of cleaners to clean this mess up."

I look up at the light above following me

"You remind me of Sean without the history, like you're a new generation of Sean, something that's him, but not him. Make sense? Ah, I know what I mean. Now this right here, is the biggest match of your SCW career Anthony, this is the toughest match you will be in for a long time. It's gonna be a bitter pill to swallow for you, a harsh reality really. I wouldn't blame you in the slightest for getting nervous, feeling those butterflies flapping around your stomach, it's natural for you to feel this way, it's normal. Anyone who steps up in a match like this would be jumpy and nervous and honestly, shitting themselves at the prospect of being trapped in a cell. Not so much from me, but from Despayre. I mean come on, you're trapped with a man who was locked away from society for so long, I doubt he will be able to control himself in this one, I doubt he will be able to handle this situation without exploding like a wild man. I know this will not make you feel better or exterminate those butterflies flapping but it is cold, hard truth. Could you imagine him Anthony? The thought of being locked up again and having to fight his way out through you? I don't hate you, I don't hate your style, I feel you have some kind of talent we haven't seen yet, but make no mistake about it, this is not gonna be an easy ride for you, this is not gonna be much fun for you. It's gonna be a very harsh lesson on picking friends wisely"

I roll my shoulders backwards

"Picked mine wisely, it's got me pretty damn far and speaking of picking friends"

I lean off the cage

"Casey Williams. I'm gonna give you all a little history lesson on Casey Williams and I. I met Casey some years ago in a federation run by Goth, called the AWA. Casey was my first opponent in the wrestling world, my first win, sorry buddy, had to throw that one in there. Casey left AWA after some dispute, most wouldn't have give a damn, but I did. I sat and spoke to Casey about things, he was disappointed, but we spoke. First chance I got, I went to bat for him, tried to get them to change their mind, bring my old rival back so we could finish what we started but all my attempts were in vain. Casey thanked me for trying, he knew he had someone in his corner. Casey is a worker, he will work with anyone, and give nothing less then one hundred and ten percent. When I ended up in SCW, I made sure Casey was coming in too and the man has been nothing but loyal, like me, a real SCW original. Win or lose, he moves on. This is why Casey and I have a lot of respect for each other. We can kick the hell outta each other, and not worry. This is why I agreed for him to be in this match"

I run my hand across my chin

"I know some thinks he asked to get a title shot. Not the case. Casey knows I will put the tag titles up against him whenever he fancies his chances. Real respect for a real opponent. He knows my game, I know his, we both know each other in the ring, I love the challenge of going up against Casey. I love the fact that Casey Williams is a warrior. Casey Williams will fight like a trapped lion when he has to. I know he gives it his all when it comes to matches against me, friendly rivalry. I know what he can do, he knows what I can do so facing Casey pushes me to come up with new things, it forces me to pull something out of the bag not seen before, it improves me as a wrestler."

I nod seriously.

"It makes me better myself and well, it's what we all want, right? To change to be better, to strive for that perfection, to force ourselves to be bigger then the day before. Casey my friend, you push me in the ring to improve every time I face you, and every time I do improve. This one will be no different, this one will be another push in the right direction of improvement. We've done this dance a few times, so we know what to expect, but I'm bringing it again buddy, I'm fighting again and defending the gold again. I know your mind might not be with the gold, more punching Sean again, which is cool but I'm still coming out with the gold, I'm still gonna be a champion after Violent Conduct, but I do look forward to your challenge. Race ya to Triple Crown Casey"

I put my thumbs up to the camera for a few seconds and back down.

"And your partner, Aleksei Koji. I gotta admit, I'm one who wants to party with the horde. Win or lose, always a party going on with you guys, I like that a lot., shows the lighter side to things. I respect that you're a former roulette champion, holding the one title I haven't, but this is stepping up in the ranks a bit, this one is moving on up to the big leagues a little. You stand as good a chance as any to take this title, you stand a fair shot of being the one that steps up and takes it, but the thing is, that chance is very little. It's not that I don't think you will, I'm not singling you out, I make this case to everyone that enters the ring with me. I tell it how it is and although you've proved your as tough as old boots, as we say back in England, you will still fall in to this catagory of people who tried and failed."

Gabriel looks up for a few seconds before looking back down

"This is your kinda match big fella, this is your sort of environment, a match with less rules where it's a given to put your body on the line. This is your type and not mine. In my years wrestling Aleksei, I have never been in a cage match in my life, where as you have become accustomed to putting everything on the line. You may have a slight advantage over me, but I have other motivations leading me on. I have other things driving me forward to do well in this match, and it's not about looking good in front of Odette, she already loves me, it's about the gold, it's about getting in the ring with Sean, it's about pushing each and every one of you to their limits. If anything, I worry a fair amount about you Aleksei, you are unique, you fight every day for your spot, you risk serious injury every time you step in to the roulette division. You don't know what match you may have, but you adapt and adapt quickly, it's why you was a champion in that division. When you take all that and add it to the fact you have Casey Williams on your side, a man who know what it's like to face me, you could be a very dangerous weapon in this match, but I have one of those two and his name is Despayre."

A wide smile covers my face.

"Despayre is the difference maker in this one. I know with my love story with my stunning girlfriend, oh yeah, girlfriend, no stupid in character thing, MY girlfriend, is grabbing the attention, people have been focused on that, but isn't that the point of me? You're all watching my right hand, and paying no attention to what my left hand is doing."

I bow my head with a smile, biting my lip as I look up.

"Open your eyes gentlemen, see the big picture. It's a beautiful piece of art when you look at it. The big picture shows that no matter how hard you try, no matter what you do..."

I tilt my head slightly

"I always have a trick up my sleeve"

I pull the title belt from my shoulder, watching it drop down in my hand

"Believe that Gentlemen.... Believe that"

I walk away from the camera, walking beyond it as the scene fades out

(OOC: Sorry about the two posts, board squashed things together at the end, which would have made it unreadable. This way, it works)  
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>