Author Topic: A New Arrival  (Read 2899 times)

Offline TV_Virgil

• View Profile
    • Virgil
A New Arrival
« on: September 24, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »
 The scene opens up backstage inside the arena as the SCW camera begin making their way down the corridors.  The camera passes by a few of the backstage handlers on its way towards arena entrance doors, the camera then settles at the door as suddenly the door opens up with a new gentlemen entering the room.  The guy is wearing a suit and shades as he walks in, closing the door behind him, with him turning back to walk in as he finds the camera standing right in front.  He stands and stares at the camera with him looking at the camera with his head slightly tilted to the left.

Gentlemen: This camera rolling out live now is it?

The camera nods.

Gentlemen: Interesting, well you seem to have come at the perfect time with me being new here, what better way to introduce myself. As you'll be able to here from my accent I'm from the shores of Britain, far across the Atlantic ocean, and here to fight my way...no, I'm going to stretch my way to the top as unlike most people who seem to participate in this fine sport, they all see to be happy going for the pin and getting a 1, 2, 3.

He moves his shades and focuses his arms on the camera.

Gentlemen: Well not me, I actually prefer to use the real art of wrestling to get to the top, to make my opponents scream for mercy, to make them feel pain like they've never felt before, to leave them at their weakest as they're forced to tap out.  You see tapping out is a sign of weakness, it's a sign of the lower class making themselves come out from hiding behind whatever facade that they've made for themselves.  When you wrestle me you have to constantly bring your A game because if you do not then I will expose you for the lazy, half assed excuse for a wrestler that you really are.  I’m tired of my grand sport being mocked by these people actually trying to become an athlete when they really shouldn’t be.  This isn’t an easy ride to the top, or maybe here in SCW it might’ve been but with my arrival this definitely won’t be an easy anymore.  Most of the places I’ve watched on the telly recently all seem to have a bunch of wrestlers that have no idea what that title really means, all they seem to do is dance around the ring, bounce off the ropes, float over their opponents and maybe land in a bunch or two as they fall off some stage through a thousand tables.  Hell, you might as well remove the arena and stick that ring under a tent, put a few elephants around it and maybe some tight rope walkers and bingo you’ve put that company right where it belongs, in the circus.  You won’t be catching me setting up any nets and flying over any ring ropes any time soon.  And what are all these hardcore matches?  Because of all these reasons that’s why you have found me here in SCW rather than elsewhere, with this place just getting off the ground I’m hoping the management here will have more of a brain than the rest, will have more sense than the rest and will have more integrity than the rest.  I’m sure we’ll find out in the fullness of time, but none the less as with the outlook of the place and with the interesting feelings I have about SCW there’s an added extra that I’ve decided to do for this place because my arrival alone isn’t the best news yet.

He stands up straight and a smile comes on his face as he looks towards the camera.

Gentlemen: The best part of all of this is a good friend of mine is on his way here too.  Under singles competition this would’ve been an interesting ride for SCW anyway but with my tag team partner soon to arrive here and with our imminent arrival this place is about to pick up.  I’m Virgil and I’m not on my own.

Virgil places the shades back on as his smile beams from ear to ear.  Virgil then walks around the camera leaving it looking at the entrance door, the scene then changes to elsewhere in the building.
user posted image