Author Topic: Control, yeah, I just got the climax  (Read 451 times)

Offline TJ Codair

• The Massachusetts Wrecking Machine
    • View Profile
    • TJ Codair
Control, yeah, I just got the climax
« on: June 19, 2014, 06:07:34 PM »

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step.

"There was a bit of a darkness that grew in a man's heart, One of greed and corruption, anger and hate.  Pushed to far and never allowing himself to fail. He lost a few good years in his career because of it. Some would say it were the best years he had in the ring, because at that time he was honestly One of the most dangerous in the world at that time.  No One could stop him, no One could touch him.  It all got to be a mass of hysteria.

He set the world on fire with his actions, and took no prisoners.  No fear, just the mentality.   Kill or be killed , and with that thought he took on everyone and everything, it didn't matter if they were new, didn't matter if they were old. Didn't matter who they were it was just a matter of if they got into that ring or not.  A high flyer, but his ground game was what got him noticed because no One could touch his submission style and what he did to bring down his opponents.

Smaller then the rest during the big man movement in the companies.  The man struggled to become One of the best.  His start was rough, however he did not falter in his attempts nor did he fail. He just kept fighting, clawing and climbing.  Never allowing himself to be dropped by anyone.  Til that One fateful night when his world ended and he became victim to the crossface.  On that day his life changed, as Codair would take with him that day, the move that devastated his body, and learned that it was not about how good he was, but how he went about it. That day, he learned that everything he had done meant nothing, that it would not leave the mark he wanted. That day though, he started to work on his legacy, not his personal gain."

The scene opens up as Marisol is seen flipping to her feet, as Codair quickly arm dragged her, she bounces off the ropes, and goes for a clothesline, as Codair quickly ducks, drop toe holds her and in a mere second has her locked into a bridging STF, as she quickly tries to counter it but realizes she cant and quickly taps. Codair quickly releases as he looks at her and gets a grin on his face.  

Marisol gets back up to her feet, as Codair rolls backwards getting back to his feet as they both lock up quickly, she quickly takes Codair down Codair and puts him in a shoulder lock, as Codair tries to reverse e out of it she quickly as he can, he swings his arm back, as she grabs it with the arm applying pressure and puts Codair into a scissored armbar.

Codair: "I give, I give."

Marisol quickly releases as Codair gets back to his feet and stretches his arms. He then rolls his left arm, as they both eye each other and Codair nods, she lunges at him, as Codair grabs her by the arm and Irish whips her to the turnbuckles.  She quickly runs up the turnbuckles, jumps up, turns and then jumps off the turnbuckles as Codair dodges quickly, grabbing her arm and quickly putting her down to the matt and locking her into the crossface.  She quickly taps out, as Codair does not even lock in.

Codair: "Good Girl, ya saw it coming.  Again."

Codair quickly gets back to his feet, as Marisol kips up.  Codair quickly tackles Marisol down, as she puts up a guard, Codair allows her a second, as she grabs his arm, and quickly wraps her legs around his neck into a Triangle, as Codair tries to escape it, he picks her up as she quickly rolls around and drops Codair down with an armbar, Codair lays there for a moment then dislocates his shoulder, as Marisol immediately releases the armbar and goes to check on Codair quickly rolls his legs up and locks her into a Gogoplata, as she immediately taps.  Codair lets go and rolls backwards holding onto, a look of fear comes over Marisol's face as Codair gets a sadistic grin across his face.

Codair: "Don't ya worry darlin, I'm alright."

Codair bends his arm, then rolls his arm then slowly pushes his left arm up, as popping sounds are coming out and Marisol looks like she is going to be sick.

Codair: "From that, ya learn to expect the unexpected, all it takes is One single mistake and bam, its done.  One mistake and I could have you tapped out, injured and choked out should I chose to."

Codair walks over and pats her on the back

Codair: "We are done for today, we been at it for a number of hours as is, and I gotta flight out here in like 3 hours.  I will see ya next week alright."

Marisol nods her head, as Codair gets a grin on his face.

Codair: "Ya will be set, ya got the pressure points perfect with the submissions, and trust me, my joints are sore as hell."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thoughts are going through my head again, and trust me when I say none of them are very nice, however that is the way it from time to time specially when it comes to business and pleasure.  Fact of the matter is this, I gotta keep my head in the game and not think about the lovely minx at my side, even though from what I have heard, she is very dangerous.  Danger, That's a fun thought, and a fun mind frame.  Do I trust her? No, trust is earned not just given. Through blood, sweat, and sacrifice in this business. [/color]

The scene opens up as TJ Codair is seen sitting down in a chair, blue jeans and a black tank top, Electra Blaze standing behind him talking to him in his ear.  A smile comes across his face as he looks up at her and nods his head.

"Ya know what's funny, this little firebrand standing behind me is telling me things that I should and should not do.  The devil on my shoulder, yet no One sees an angel telling me good things to do.  Bad for everyone involved against me, definatly bad for you Rage. People view me as a bad guy and portray me as such with there commentary, and what they say. Which is fine with me, seeing as I never been a good or bad guy, I just go in and do my thing. Call me a bad guy, knock yourselves out."

A smile comes across Electra's face as she leans over and mentions something to Codair.

"Now this whole match, I'm not fond off.  I ain't One for tag team match's, but I got no choice in the matter.  So here I am finding myself in the midst of One.  Teaming with a guy I kind of made my appearance known against when I attacked him and his opponent after his match.  Now I ain't been impressed by this guy in any way.  However I told a mutual friend of ours that I would try to play nicely with him.  Seeing as we both have an underlying desire to see a guy like Rage choke on his own blood.  So Andrew Garcia, you and I don't see eye to eye.  I am sure you and I wont be friends anytime soon.  However due to it being our match we have to work together in, you and I can settle old scores after the match. If ya really feel that pressed to get a few shots in on me.  Ya will get the opportunity after we wipe the mat."

"Don't get me wrong Andrew, maybe I was a bit too quick to jump the gun and attack ya, are mutual friend tells me ya ain't all that bad of a guy, your just new a bit and inexperienced in the way things are.  See what I did had several reasons behind it, such as gaining the attention of One of our opponents.  Having people notice just who I was, and knowing I was not coming in to do the nice guy bit.  I ain't a nice guy.  Now, there won't be any friendliness tween you and I.  Cause I know for a fact I am not a joy to have as a partner, specially when your a bit green under the gills.  Cause to me, if ya got under 5 years of wrestling in a ring in front of people your a fucking newbie.  I expect nothing but the best from anyone I have to work with.  I expect it from you, and honestly, if we don't get that.  I will make a fucking example out of you again in that ring.  So there is your fair warning, make sure to show up and prove your worth a fuck."

Codair stops for a minute as he sees Electra Blaze walking around and gets to his side, as Codair closely watches her.

"It is amusing, I don't trust her, and she knows it.  I think its all apart of the game me and her are playing right now."

"Then of course, we got the Roulette Champion in the mix on the opposing team.  The odd ball of the mix so to speak, I guess he's the gun that is gonna be the game changer of it all for this match. The managements way of making this a worth while match, even though I don't think any of em understand that they never had to include him to make this a good One.  However Equinox, seems to be a bit of a sadist.  I seen what happened a few weeks ago in Louisville. To say I was the least bit impressed, I wasn't.  However That's just me, I had someone I didn't like and was looking to spark and add more of a dilemma to a hatred One may have, I woulda gone a whole lot further.  But hey, I'm just a bastard like that."

"Now to give the due you are owed for being a champion here.  I wanna say it will be a pleasure doing business with ya.  However the pleasure will be all mine, and my business ain't with you. Ya see me and your tag partner got this little dance going on where he says things, I say em back. We keep jawing with each other quite frequently and to be honest.  My mind frame don't have either you or Garcia involved with it what so ever.  Ya see, I got no issue with you, lets not give each other a reason.  Because doing so, I will tell ya will be fatal in your reign as the Roulette Championship.  Take that as a warning to keep it civil, and if ya don't well I will rip your heart out through your chest."

A grin comes across the face of Codair.

"Then again though, maybe I do want this to get personal between the two of us.  I mean from what I have noticed, the Roulette Championship ain't had a worthy champion holding it sense its inception really. That is if ya go by the records.  Maybe I outta have a few dances with ya and bring some credibility to it.  Either that or I bypass you all together and start making my way to the top. That is a potential idea, seeing as the gold has been tarnished consistently at every wrestler its been with. Maybe I can give it some merit.  I mean, hell ya only had it for a lil bit, wouldn't be a bad idea for me to just take it off ya and be a credible wrestler for what appears to be the work horse title of the company.  However that remains to be seen, and unfortunately for most.  I don't need to be offered a title shot to come to a company, I work my ass up to it, unlike a few places.  See that is how  I know this business is in trouble. Oh we will give ya a shot at this. Give ya that. Wrestlers have to be bribed, and don't get me wrong, I got a few good offers, and also the suits here tried to sweeten the deal when I signed.  However the shock they got on there face when I said, don't worry about that.  I will earn it, was priceless.  Apparently they ain't used to be people not being little bitches around here. I guess there is something to be said the current and past champions this company may have had. Yes in a round about way Equinox, or Hardy, or douche bag or whatever ya are, I called you a bitch also.  Do I know who I am fucking with.  Bitch, you ain't got a clue what I will do.  Specially the fact that I'm already being talked about as the next big bad guy here in this company."

Codair stops for a minute then looks at the camera and stands up.

"Question is though, if people are viewing me as a bad guy, what does that make you. Seem's like your a bit of a mystery to everyone now don't it.  I mean lets face it, ya have some heelish tendencies.  Don't even use the fact of who he Seth as an excuse either. Think about that a few moments before ya start making suggestions.  Of where ya stand, cause in that regard, I don't think you and I are all that different, we just do what needs to be done."

Codair gets a grin on his face, as he feels Electra's hand on his shoulder, as she walks in front of him.

"Oh by the way, Rage, She don't think to highly of you.  I have noticed ya kept from running your mouth the past day or so on Twitter.  Does the anticipation of knowing what is coming your way got your mind scattered and questioning what to say or do.  I know it would for me, seeing as ya have made the mistake of pissing me off several times already.  The seductive ex of yours sees a weakness in you, and I hate to pinpoint anything but what part of it is your own credibility.  The fact that ya can't wrestle for shit, will become your biggest flaw against me.  Cause I ain't coming to just beat your ass, I am coming to embarrass you. I am coming to tear your world apart.  I am coming to destroy you spiritually, mentally, and if need be physically. I am gonna tear your world apart and just to let you know, it won't have anything to do with business, it will be purely entertaining as fuck."

Codair rubs his hands

"You know the reason why a lot of the ladies in this company are flocking to me. It ain't my looks That's for sure.  It is because I am One of the best in this fucking world at what I do.  I beat people asses, and I put peoples ass in seats. I make and break careers, and I am also a decent fucking guy.  I for the most part am a stand up guy, and a gentleman to the women, how about you? That is right, your Rage, a piece of shit, all attitude mother fucker who thinks he is untouchable. You ain't untouchable, and the bosses are beginning to see that lil gem of a fact with how I have gotten under your skin."

"Everyone perceives you as this wild animal, this killer in the ring.  Everyone tries to be nice and cordial to you because they are afraid of what ya will do.  Besides me, cause honestly, I am the guy that went looking for the big dog, and by doing so, I attacked my partner in this match and his opponent two weeks ago.  Not anything personal, but it got your attention, and That's all I wanted.  Rather then walking down to the ring and bitch slapping ya like the two dollar slut in a five dollar whore house ya act like.  Yeah, ya act like a cunt, get over it.  Douche it if ya have to.  Cause if its just a bit of sand up that snatch of yours, get it out."

Codair cracks his neck.

"Cause I don't know who the fuck you think you are? Nor do I really even fucking care who the hell you think you are. I'm gonna beat your ass from One end of Pheonix to the other."

Codair begins to laugh a bit sadistically as he rubs his hands. As Electra turns her attention to Codair.

"Ya know what I think right now, I think your watching this, puffing up your chest, thinking who the fuck am I to insult the likes of you.  26 World Championships, even more divisional titles in my 19 years in this business, numerous awards, a shit ton of money cause of what I do, and I am wrestling here for Sin City for next to nothing.  Ya know why, because I fucking can.  Ya don't get in the position I am by being a little fucking punk.  You get in my position for getting in the ring and beating a bunch of little fucking pricks like you.  Go Suck a dick bitch, That's all your gonna be good for when I knock out all your fucking teeth.  Hey Christian Underwood, I'm working on your next man, would ya like his arms and legs broken so he can't crawl away?"

"What Rage, was that a bit harsh.  Let me take that back.  How about I drop ya in One of these cross dressing places full of men that likes to women, and pay em some money to let them have there way with ya.  We can put on the web and make a fuck ton of money on it. "

Electra has a shocked look on her face as Codair just looks at her and shrugs.

"Sad part is, I'm being tame right now, I have not come unglued quite yet, but don't ya worry buttercup, I will when we get in that ring and the bell rings.  Whoever is against me, I'm tearing em apart.  The rate I'm going, the only friends I got in this company are some of the ladies, which is fine with me.  Don't need any allies, why because I sure as fuck as the day you bastards were born am enough of a bad ass mother fucker to stand on my own two feet and tear this little federation down to its core.  Send me in matches against your biggest and baddest.  I don't care, hell you can even put some ribbons on it and call it food."

"For years I have gone by little names such as The Irish Wolverine for my tenacity, The Massachusetts Wrecking Machine for my technical ability, and of course the Devil's Own for my lil way with words and saying things that people won't because I got the balls to do it.  However let me make a thing quite clear, my intentions at Sin City are simple. Destroy anyone that gets in my way.  You know why that is.  I see the roster, and they all think they are hardcore bad guys.  That they are all the best in this business. I disagree, and anyone that thinks otherwise about my thought.  Your more then welcome to step in the ring and find out what I am all about."

Codair laughs as Electra looks on.

"Now, while your all watching this, and trying to figure out where I stand on things.  It is simple, don't make me spell it out. I hate all ya smart mouth lil fucks who think with a year or two of success your big time. I am 39 years old, and despite the fact I am older then the rest of you little clowns, I am in my prime. I am in the best shape I have been in over the years. Yeah, my neck maybe a bit worse from being in this business.  However, I still got it.  No matter what any of you in this ring think or feel.  No matter how hard you all try to pass off that your not scared of what is going to happen at this Climax Control.  Ya are, ya know how I know that.  Well Rage, ya trying to talk to Electra about things when the little birdie let ya know she is backing my play now.  I ain't fucking her, but if I were, she would never think of you again in any nice way."

"Equinox, you and I, well we will eventually be dealing with each other, I know you cant wait, cause I get the impression your out to solidify your position, enjoy it, because ya ever step foot in that ring with me for that gold, your gonna lose.  So if I were you, I'd beg the staff not to book ya against me."

"Andrew Garcia, ya wanna redeem yourself against me, wait til the match is over, and ya got a win under you belt because ya didn't have some punk backing ya.  Enjoy that, and then ya decide ya wanna take a swing at bat, step the fuck up. Because unlike this little bitch Rage, and all his talk, I will just pound the fuck outta ya and not talk about it.  Ya wanna call it done, I will buy the first few rounds after."

Codair glares at the camera, as Electra is seen playing with a Zippo lighter.

"I get the feeling, this lil hell cat backing my play, your all in for a world of hurt in ways ya never thought imaginable. Ya got any last words darlin?"

Electra just comes up behind TJ and whispers something in his ear as he gets a sadistic grin on his face.

"Well Darlin, your words will speak volumes if my actions are what ya wanna see. See ya at Climax Control.'

The scene ends
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:58:46 PM by TJ Codair »
user posted image

Offline TJ Codair

• The Massachusetts Wrecking Machine
    • View Profile
    • TJ Codair
Control, yeah, I just got the climax
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 07:06:08 PM »
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clip goes to TJ Codair looking around the streets of Boston, a look of amusement is seen on his face as he walks into a Dunkin Donuts, everyone in the shop looks shocked as Codair raises up his glasses and gets in line. A young kid looks at him as Codair nods his head at him.

"Come on folks, long ass line, and a guy up ahead is taking his sweet time ordering.  What the fuck."

Kid: "Hey your Tj Codair."

Codair: "Yeah, how ya doing kid?"

Kid: "Um, I'm good."

Codair: "That's good."

The kid is quiet for a minute, a little bit intimidated by Tj as TJ just gets a smile on his face.

Codair: "Ya alright kid?"

Kid: "Yea, just don't know what to say, I'm a fan of both SCW and BW, and your One of my favorite wrestlers, lil intimidated."

Codair begins to laugh a bit.

Codair: "Kid, don't worry about it.  I am a normal person just like everyone else.  Cept I'm on TV, and beat people for a living."

The kid laughs as he pulls out his phone and begins to text.  

Kid: "You going to be here for a few."

Codair: "I was going to head up to the Gym for a bit, but I was thinking of sitting my happy ass down over at One of the tables."

The kid starts texting a bit.

Kid: "I know a ton of people who would love to meet you, and and."

Codair: "Alright kid, go for it."

Kid: "You serious?"

10 minutes later

Codair is seen sitting on the booth, looking at the fans that are surrounding him.

Codair: "Ya know, just joining the roster at SCW, has been a great experience.  I have gotten the opportunity to meet a whole new bunch of wrestlers.  A lot that I have actually not had the chance to see really, however I have heard a lot of. Sin City also has something I ain't seen before, a bigger women's division then men's.  Which is great in my opinion, whole different aspect that I am not familiar with, but I enjoy it none the less."

Woman: "What about your match this Sunday?"

Codair: "Well this Sunday, its me and Andrew Garcia. Against a guy named Equinox who happens to be the Roulette Champion in Sin City, and of course his partner known as Rage.  Who me and him don't exactly see eye to eye.  He is a bit of a bitch, whines, and complains quite frequently and to be honest I called him out on it."

Kid: "Yeah Twitter has been in an uproar lately about you two."

Codair: "Yeah, I guess no One has told him off as frequently as I have.  Something to do with him being big and bad or something.  I ain't seen it yet, and I'm not in the least bit impressed however, I guess quite a few of the guys on the roster are so it means I gotta throw him a beating or two and show him exactly who he is.  Seeing as he is the number One guy on my slap the bitch list."

Man: "Problem is, Equinox.  That guy is not right in the head."

Codair: "Ya know what, personally I don't know Equinox, and have no ties to him, let alone any reason not to like the guy either.  Hell though, I'm an enemy in this match, and he is an enemy to me.  Nice to see the suits got this One a bit crossed, but hell they shoulda just let me and Rage have a go at it and see what the hell just happens. However I still gotta prove my worth to the company, even though they immediately got in contact with me at the final hour to hire me.  Luckily, with there roster I felt it would be a hell of a challenge for me to jump in and join the fun."

The scene fades out  
user posted image