Author Topic: - A little bit of everything!  (Read 532 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- A little bit of everything!
« on: January 25, 2013, 05:02:35 PM »
 Wow what a few weeks huh? First Odette beats her arch enemy being the “Queen of the Damned” or as she will be known as from now on the “Princess of the Damned”. She then gets jetted off to Sweden by her oh so loving boyfriend Gabriel, only to be seen chatting up a storm on twitter starting multiple rumours. Then she turns up on Climax Control and found herself in hot water with Mr Underwood who has put a strict no touching ban on Misty and Odette to help keep the peace? Keep the peace who are you kidding? If Christian for one second thinks this is going to contain the darkness from trying to over shadow the light? Then Mr Underwood sure has another thing coming… in fact Sin City Wrestling in general has another thing coming. Now let’s fast track to the part where Odette is now being forced to tag with Jordan Williams in the Mixed tag team tournament that is being held in memory of the late great George Hackenschmidt, and Mildred Burke!

Now before anymore rumours start… Odette is thankful that she has been chosen to participate in this tournament but Jordan Williams as her partner, really? Surely this is a mistake somehow… surely this was a crazy Mark Ward stunt of some description. Not only is Odette walking into this week’s Climax Control with her head all misty with dark clouds surrounding her status with Gabriel, the unknown state of mind of Misty and the pain of still not hearing from her best friend Melody… but now she has to deal with him? “The God of professional wrestling” Really? She defeats the “Queen” and now she has to play nicely with the “King”. Climax Control is going to be very interesting ladies and gentlemen very interesting indeed.

Odette sat in her living room with her feet tucked up beside her as she glanced up to watch Gabriel. He sat their staring outside of their arched shaped window just looking down at their gardens. The Australian Bombshell didn’t know what to think, her boyfriend hadn’t been the same as of late. Sighing lightly so she didn’t disturbed him, Odette glanced back down at her phone. Tapping violently away at the touch screen she was in desperate need of some answers, she could sense that Gabriel was watching her. He had always had impeccable timing when it came to glaring over towards Odette when she was on the phone, texting or tweeting. Choosing to ignore the angry vibe that she felt coming from his side of the room Odette went to Google and typed in the following “What to buy the man that has everything?” scrolling through the pages of results Odette seem defeated already – what would truly make Gabriel happy? Sky diving? Maybe I mean he does get a thrill putting his life on the line - Swimming with sharks? HA please Odette wouldn’t let him do that let alone buy him tickets and arrange it for him - Tango lessons? Right clicked and saved as a favourite, what? Not for Gabriel for herself. As she kept scrolling Odette received a text message one that would send regret and fear through her tiny body but yet a happiness that could only be contained on the inside… for now.

Mum – Odette Honey, Great news your father and I are coming to visit!!! Tell Gabriel that dad insists that he fires up the BBQ! He still wants to teach your English man how to cook Oz style… but in bad news… Toby is has passed away a red bellied black snake got him there was nothing we could do honey, I’m sorry. I would have called and told you but you know how much I loved that dog we all did.

Staring at the phone like the life had been punched out of her chest Odette’s eyes started to water and a single tear rolled down her cheek. Toby was the first farming dog her father had allowed her mother, Chloe and Odette to buy he was the modern day Lassie. As memories started to flood back of her black and white border collie Odette quickly pulling her jumper down to cover the palm of her right hand Odette wiped her tears away. She didn’t want Gabriel to see another single tear leave her emerald eyes especially since he was going through something as of late. Lucky for her he was more interested what was on the outside then what she was doing for now. Odette just knew that no one wants to be with the girl who just cries, no one would love the once bubbly girl who had turned into a shell of her former self. Odette couldn’t exactly put her finger on it but it was like as soon as Sinful Obsession lost their tag team championships Gabriel had slowly turned into someone who was becoming unrecognizable to Odette. Things in the Gabriel Odette household had definitely changed and not for the better, in fact for the worst. Taking a few moments to collect herself Odette went back to her search results and found something that brought a playful smile to her slightly sadden face. Pole dancing lessons get his heart racing, clicking on the web page Odette’s smirk grew a little bit wider by the second. The buzz of her phone going off once more alerted Gabriel from across the room. Odette didn’t lift her eyes to notice that Gabriel was glaring coldly towards her.

Mum – Also check your bank account Missy… we sold your home for a pretty penny! You now no longer have to worry about the farm back home. I know you’re most likely sad about it Odette but honey think of the life you’re building with Gabriel, think of the new memories you are creating with him. Now stop reading this and go celebrate with my future son in law give him a big hug and a G’day from us Aussie Folk!

All Gabriel saw was Odette reading and replying to a text with a bright smile on her face a true smile that he hadn’t seen for days. It was only natural he assumed she was tweeting right? She had spent an awful lot of time on her phone lately. Gabriel just rolled his eyes and looked back out the window his jaw clenched from a building anger, at the same time Gabriel turned to look back out to the trees Odette had glanced up to share to great news with him but the look on his face alone told her now was definitely not the best time. Leaving these two there you can find the rest of this in Gabriel’s promo – cheap plug? Selfishly of course!

The scene opens up with a heavily pregnant yet beautifully glowing Kittie standing behind a trolley that is filled to the brim. Beside her was the resident Sin City Wrestling tag team known as The Party Girls Cookie was fixing up her burlesque style make up in her gold Mac compact while Brandi was adjusting her large belt buckle. Behind the blood red drapes of the dressing room curtains Odette’s Australian voice could be heard from behind them.

Odette: Girls you have no idea how much I need this!!

Cookie pouts into her pocket sized mirror before raising an eyebrow.

Cookie: Need what the shopping trip, the girls’ day or the super sexy piece you’re hiding from us behind those raggedy old drapes?

Puckering her full volumed lips Cookie slipped the compact into her handbag before looking over towards Brandi.

Kittie: Come on out here Odette and show us!!

Odette: No way, I look terrible!

Kittie, Cookie and Brandi all exchanged glances before dramatic eyes rolls. They loved Odette but sometimes she could be a bit of a drama queen. She had every right to be a drama queen right now she had a man to impress and Valentine’s Day was just around the corner.

Brandi: Don’t make me come back there and drag your Aussie ass out here.

Kittie: Come on Odette, we have been here for an hour and you have said the same thing to every bit of lingerie you have tried on… don’t make me go all crazy pregnant lady on you and the baby is starting to get hungry!

Cookie: Don’t use your unborn child as an excuse to go to Starbucks!!

As soon as the word Starbucks came out of Cookie’s lips Kittie and Odette screamed

Kittie – Odette: CAKEPOPS!!!

Cookie walked up to the curtains while giggling at her two friends’ obsession with Cake pops and she started to pull away at the corner, exposing a single shot of Odette’s back.

Cookie: Oh yeah you look really appalling… please for the love of God show us some more skin.

As sarcasm dripped from Cookie’s lips she stood back so Kittie and Brandi could peer into the dressing room. Standing in front of the mirror Odette had her hands on her hips with her hip slightly arched to one side. Her body was barely covered by a tiny little lacy bra and panties number. Tilting her head to the side Odette continued to stare at her reflection chewing on her bottom lip.

Odette: I don’t know guys… I want it too scream.

Kittie: Take me now?

Cookie: Do me on the kitchen floor?

Brandi: I want your sweaty body on mine?

The three girls cracked up as they mocked Odette, she was too busy stressing over getting something impressive for Gabriel that she was overlooking that she in fact looked pretty decent.

Kittie: If you don’t buy that I’ll be disappointed…

Brandi: in fact if you don’t buy that Gabriel will be disappointed!

Sighing at Brandi’s words Odette’s emerald eyes dropped to the floor her face now hidden by her long messy hair.

Brandi: Hey what’s wrong my little lamington?

Pushing past Kittie and Cookie Brandi put her hand on Odette’s right shoulder, getting Miss Ryder to look up at Brandi’s reflection in the mirror.

Odette: It’s nothing…

Cookie: No spit it out…

Odette: I’m just being paranoid it’s nothing…

Kittie: I CALL BULLSHIT!!!

Odette looked over her shoulder at Kittie who wasn’t apologising for her outburst, she was still resting on the trolley for support while Cookie and Brandi were now practically in the fitting room with her.

Odette: It’s just… it’s just not the same anymore.

Cookie: What’s not the same?

Odette dropped her hands down to her sides, defeated.

Odette: Gabriel and I… it’s like I’ve lost him.

Brandi: Did he do that disappearing trick again? That one gets me every time…

Brandi snorted away while she laughed as Odette stared over towards her in disbelief, Brandi only stopped laughing from Kittie ramming the trolley into the back of her leg.

Brandi: Oh you’re being serious?

Cookie: You need to get your head checked girl, that man loves you.

Kittie: It’s true I’ve never seen him look at another lady the same way he looks at you… and trust me there have been a few one night stand doozies.

Taken back by what Kittie said Odette looked at her shocked.

Kittie: Ah… I’m joking?

As the expectant mother tried to back pedal Odette shooed Cookie and Brandi out of the change room. Swiftly shutting the curtain behind them.

Kittie: Look… what I meant was that he loves you… I know he does.

Odette didn’t reply she just continued to do whatever she was doing behind the curtain. Brandi had walked back over and had taken the trolley away from Kittie as Kittie had made her way over to the curtain.

Kittie: Honey talk to me, what’s up? Like honestly…

A reluctant sigh came from the Australian’s lips as she spoke quietly but loud enough so Cookie and Brandi could still hear.

Odette: I don’t know what’s wrong, but it’s like he is constantly mad at me. It’s like I’ve now gotta tip toe around him. I thought that once all this shit with Misty blew over, that he and I would return back to normal but if anything its gotten worse.

The three girls on the outside processed this information as Odette poked her head out from around the curtain before exiting the dressing room. She was rugged up in tight dark dirty denim jeans, a pair of black boots and a bright red coat. Pulling her woollen hat down on top of her head she pulled on her curly hair freeing it from being strangled underneath her shirt.

Odette: It’s like we’re in two completely different worlds right now and the only thing that is keeping us together is our silence…

Taking a step towards her Brandi looked deep into her friend’s emerald eyes.

Brandi: Honey don’t take this the wrong way, but did you ever think that Gabriel might be lashing out towards you because you’re still acting like you’re single?

Screwing up her nose at Brandi, Odette seemed confused and hurt.

Odette: and what are you exactly implying with that?

Walking away from Brandi Odette held onto the trolley as the foursome made their way towards the cash register.

Brandi: Well have you been watching your twitter timeline lately.

Cookie: HA that’s a joke right, Odette lives on twitter…

Odette: I do not!

Kittie: Oh sweetie you do and you post some pretty cryptic things.

Odette’s eyes flicked between her three friends as they gave her a mini intervention in the local Victoria Secret store.

Brandi: let’s not forget the countless advances that guys have made on you as of late and you have done nothing to shut them down…

Odette was getting her back up, her tongue was rolling around in her closed mouth running across her teeth, a sign that she was getting a little unsettled.

Odette: I shouldn’t have to shut them down they all know I’m his!

Kittie: Oh sweets do you know nothing about boys? Just because you’re taken that doesn’t mean they won’t stop trying to get into your tiny pink panties.

Odette: your all being ridiculous I don’t even know what so called advances you’re talking about.

Her three friends all turned to each other and sighed, poor Odette. She had been surrounded by male friends her whole life, so much so she had become immune to the advances and just took them as normal every day chit chat.

Brandi: Really? I think you do Odette… it’s just your too bloody bubbly and nice to see them.

Looking down at the items in her hand Odette placed them up on the counter, as the retail assistant started to ring them up.

Retail Assistant: Oh someone’s a lucky boy… nice choices Miss.

Odette didn’t say anything she just smiled as she was wrapping her brain over the statements her friends had just told her. Lucky she had Cookie to make the save.

Cookie: Look let’s not dwell on this… Odette you love Gabriel am I right?

Odette: I do!

Cookie: and Gabriel loves you… if he didn’t you wouldn’t still be around sweetie. Guys like him don’t keep around loose ends.

Pulling back her pout Odette had to love Cookie’s honesty but sometimes she could be brutal.

Cookie: so what you need to do is go home and jump his bone…that fixes everything.

The four laughed as Odette made her purchase and they went to leave the store.

Retail Assistant: Make up sex? Girl you need to wear the black get up tonight, smoke up your eyes, mess up your hair and give him those put me to bed eyes…

The four ladies turned to the shop assistant and smiled.

Odette: Umm thanks but Gabriel has the flu you guys… and Despayre is staying over I’ve got buckleys of getting anywhere near him.

Brandi: Oh please… you can still rough house Gabriel when he has the flu… you don’t have to kiss him.

Odette: I think that takes away the whole passion of love making Brandi…

Brandi laughed in Odette’s face as the four started to walk out of the store.

Brandi: Please Love making love is for the old and married… girl you need to take a page out mine and Bo’s book you need to go… wild!!

Odette: I’ll keep that in mind…

Kittie: Just don’t go to wild or you’ll end up like me…

Kittie looked down at her baby belly and rubbed it, Odette quickly tossed her bright pink Victoria secret bags in the trolley before swooning over Kittie’s belly.

Odette: HEY she is going to be a little miracle and she will love to shop with Aunty Odette.

Cookie: She?

Odette: Naturally… it has to be!

Just as the four walked out of the store they were swamped by a group of Sin City Wrestling fans, majority of them male. They each took their turn in having their photo taken in a group shot then individually with each and every member of the group. It was Odette’s turn to line up with the group of fans, striking her trademark pose with one leg lifted up in the air and her natural pout. She could hear her cell phone ringing in her back pocket. Kittie was swift in swooping in and answering it for the Aussie.

Kittie: Odette’s phone this is her playmate…

Odette eyed Kittie as she playfully blew Odette a kiss.

Kittie: Oh hey Gabriel… I was just joking…

Gabriel: Where’s Odette? Is she handy?

Kittie started to laugh like a little school girl

Kittie: I don’t know Gabriel is she hand-y? Haha she is just taking some pictures with the local college football team… can I help you?

Gabriel: can you just get her to call me back please… and what do you mean the local college football team?

Brandi was sending eye daggers towards Kittie but Kittie was ignoring her.

Kittie: Wow did you suffer a head knock recently? We just got approached by a group of fans and the guys are the same dudes we get week in and week out, fancy jock straps with more testosterone then brains cells…anyways what did you want?

Gabriel: and she couldn’t answer her own phone because of that? Look never mind… Just get her to call me okay? When she’s not too busy playing cheerleader.

Kittie went to reply to Gabriel but she was met with a Beep… Beep… Beep. Looking down at the phone she huffed and locked the keypad. She handed Odette’s phone back to her after Gabriel had rudely hung up on her. Looking towards Odette with concern Kittie just sighed.

Kittie: I think we should skip the Cake pops you need to go home and sort you’re sick and cranky man out.

Odette: What why? What happened?

Kittie: He just hung up on me… he is such an ass when he’s sick!

“Knew you’d be here tonight,
So I put my best dress on,
Boy I was so right.”

Looking out of her slightly ajar bathroom door that lead into the bedroom she shared with Gabriel, Odette was trying to remember everything the sales assistant had told her do earlier today. She had put on the tiny black number that had a chiffon baby doll dress to “cover” it. Adding to the illusion that she was offering her body but it wouldn’t come free of a little teasing. Running her pitch black painted nails through her tangled curly hair Odette fluffed it up at the roots giving it more volume.

“Our eyes connected,
Now nothing’s how it used to be,
No second guesses.”

Turning back to face the full length mirror she slightly adjusted her top (If you would call it that) before puckering her lips. Thinking back at what Cookie and Brandi had advised earlier she had just gone for a light lip gloss. I mean after all Gabriel didn’t want her getting sick, so there would be no kissing. Paying attention to her eyes for a quick few minutes Odette slid her water proof mascara across her batting eye lashes, stopping after each swipe to assess her handy work in the mirror, before deciding to add more. Once she was happy she moved onto putting on a little bit of eye shadow on before licking her lips. Dropping the eye shadow palette on the bench top, Odette took one final look in the mirror before taking her exit.

“Trackin’ on this feelin’
Pull focus close up you and me,
Nobody’s leavin’”

Her bare feet tip toed across the hard wooden floor boards, as she made her way over towards Gabriel who was at the present moment sleeping. Running her right finger tips up the soft silk sheets she traced the outline of Gabriel’s chest. His body slightly flinched underneath her touch as he mumbled away still comatose in sleep. If she knew any better she would have let him sleep. Slipping up onto the bed she straddled his hips, the pressure of her body on top of his had awoken him just slightly.

Gabriel: Where have you been?

His tone was muffled as he was still half a sleep, but Odette wasn’t going to give up that easy. Leaning down towards his body she started to run her lips across his soft skin on his bare neck. The touch of her moist lips on his skin caused him to stir. Gabriel’s lips parted once again

Gabriel: Odette, Despy is just across the hall…

Stopping her advances Odette whispered into his ear.

Odette: So? He is sleeping.

“Got me so affected spun me 180 degrees,
So electric.”

Putting her lips back on his neck she attempted to kiss a trail down towards his chest. A flutter of excitement jumped up and down in her stomach as she felt his hands wrap around her. Over powering her he rolled Odette onto her back

Gabriel: You’ll get sick…

Looking up at him with needy eyes, Gabriel released her before rolling back over to be on his back. His intentions were clear but so were Odette’s instructions. “Don’t take no for an answer” that seemed to be easier said than done. Rolling over to face him she rested her hand on top his chest, leaning in to whisper into his ear.

Odette: Gabriel…

Before she could continue, he had cut her off.

Gabriel: Odette please I need to get some sleep, I need to get better before this Sunday.

Listening to his words, Odette was processing them carefully.

Odette: And what about what I need?

“Slow down and dance with me, yeah slow,
Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah slow,
Come on and dance with me, yeah slow,
Skip a beat and move with my body, yeah slow.”

Rolling into him once more her lips met his skin once more as she kissed away underneath his ear lobe. Turning towards her Gabriel placed his hands on either side of her face and kissed the top of her head.

Gabriel: Good night Odette.

Rolling back over Gabriel pulled the covers up underneath his chin, his body was radiating heat from his flu. His eyes were slightly watering while he was fighting back coughs and sneezes. Even in his current flu like state she wanted him but all access had been denied. Looking over at him Odette blinked rapidly before talking sternly.

Odette: You’re kidding me right?

Gabriel didn’t say a word he just had his eyes closed attempting to go back to sleep. Slipping off the bed Odette stormed towards her walk in wardrobe, before she disappeared Gabriel was able to make out her outfit feeling slightly bad at the effort that she had put into this. Clearing his throat he waited for his Aussie ‘Girlfriend’ to walk back out into their room.

Odette stood beside her handbag and pulled out her white Iphone scrolling through the numbers she found Brandi’s and hit call.

Brandi: Please tell me you’re calling to give me a half time update?

Odette didn’t say anything she just held onto her phone in her right hand for dear life, while a slight snuffle came from her nose.

Brandi: Oh Sweets, Don’t be upset… hey what are you doing now?

Odette spoke softly into the receiver to Brandi so she didn’t wake her ‘sleeping’ ‘boyfriend.’

Odette: Standing in my walk in, feeling like shit!

Brandi: Right well get your amateur play time outfit off and put on some dancing clothes… baby girl were going to paint the town with my beer and my boobs!

The Australian pulled her iPhone away from her face looking down at the glowing screen reading the time, before replacing it back up towards her ear.

Odette: You know it’s like almost midnight?

Brandi: HAHA and were in Vegas BAYBAY!!! Get your kit off… let’s have a girl’s night.

Miss Ryder didn’t say anything she just remained silent.

Brandi: Meet you at the Lux bar in thirty minutes… don’t keep me waiting lamington!

Odette didn’t have any time to respond as Brandi had just hung up the phone in Odette’s ear. Pulling the phone away from her ear Odette slipped it back into her Chanel clutch and started to run around her large walk in wardrobe getting changed.

After five minutes or so Odette scrambles out of her walk in, dressed in a thick black tight tank mini dress. Her legs were covered in a diamond patterned stockings, while her shoulders were being kept warm with an electric pink jacket. Slinging her black Chanel clutch underneath her arm she held a pair of Christian Louboutins in her right hand. Tip toeing across the room she always made it to the door way before making a floor board squeak causing Gabriel to wake.

Gabriel: Where are you going?

Odette didn’t even bother to turn around she just stopped in her tracks and whispered back

Odette: If you must know, I’m going out with Brandi!

She could sense that Gabriel was staring at her in disbelief.

Gabriel: At midnight?

She could hear the doubt oozing out of his tone.

Odette: What does it matter? Your sick you won’t even let me look after you because “I’ll get sick” yet Despy is fine to run after you like a lost puppy? Go fucking figure!

Gabriel went to butt in but he was cut off with Odette’s dry angry Australian accent.

Odette: I just tried to spend time with you only to be told the same “You’ll get sick” bullshit… and then be rejected…

Gabriel: so because I’m looking out for your wellbeing you’re now going out into a cold winter’s night wearing that to punish me?

Odette snorted back a laugh.

Odette: oh wow now I have heard it all… I’m the big bad Aussie punishing her “boyfriend” … whatever Gabriel just go back to sleep, restore your batteries for the title match that means the world to you.

Taking one step forward Odette attempted to make her exit, but Gabriel had something to get off his chest.

Gabriel: Why are you intentionally out to pick fights all the time? What are you exactly playing at?

Turning on her bare feet Odette looked over across at Gabriel as he laid on his side looking directly at her. He had the look of concern over his face. Odette knew that Gabriel was trying to read her facial expressions, well the best he could in the dark anyways. Keeping her confident stance Odette just flicked a long lock of her hair out of her face.

Odette: that’s a little rich coming from you, don’t you think?

Turning back she didn’t want him to answer her question she wanted him to think about it, she wanted her words to play on his mind. Odette finally made her way to the doorway where she could hear the ruffle of the bed sheets, followed by the sound of two feet hitting the timber floor.

Gabriel: Who are you trying to impress Odette?

She could feel his skin touching hers now as he reached out and grabbed her arm, gently turning her so she was facing him.

Odette: Excuse me?

The curse of a woman who was hurt, nothing that Gabriel could say or do tonight would change the mood Odette was in. in all honesty she didn’t know why she was so upset by this all, she didn’t know why she was fighting with him. The sad thing was it seemed like she was starting to enjoy it. Gabriel placed him hands underneath his “girlfriend’s” jaw and brought her eyes up to meet his, only to have her shoo his hands away. If he wanted eye contact he was getting it. It just wasn’t the pleasant gazes he was used to. Seeing that his mate was somewhat unfazed by his question, Gabriel clenched his jaw.

Gabriel: Answer the question.

Looking down to Gabriel’s hands that were down by his side, Odette could make out that they had balled up into fists. Now she knew one thing for sure Gabriel would never hit her, but now she definitely knew that she had gotten under his skin, enough to make him angry. Rolling her tongue across her white teeth Odette thought about her response for a moment before sighing.

Odette: You… You idiot! Open your eyes Gabriel…

With those words leaving her moist lips, Odette glanced up to look into his dark eyes. Turning on the balls of her feet the young female left the room leaving Gabriel left to think. As Odette made her way down the hallway she could hear Gabriel’s gruff voice mumble out some profanities before the thud of a slamming bedroom door. As the thud echoed through their quiet house, the sentiment behind it vibrated through Odette’s body as she fled the house.

“So forget about tomorrow,
Tonight, we're drinking from the bottle,
We're drinking from the bottle,
We're drinking from the bottle...”

We open up in the Lux night club in Vegas. The dance floor is full, the smoke machine is on overflow, the strobe lights are dancing to the beat and the drinks are coming out hard and fast. Over in the corner of the dance floor easily two of Sin City Wrestling’s top and most popular Bombshells Brandi and Odette Ryder are spotted. Somewhere from their journey from the night they had both managed to pick up a set of glow in the dark glasses that are big enough to cover most of their faces. It was evident that Odette and Brandi were on the silly side of “drinking responsibility” Brandi has her hands full of two full bottles of Bourbon and cola while Odette was nursing a massive wine glass in one hand that had “Princess” scrawled across the black glass in pink glitter writing. In the other hand she had a full bottle of unopened moscato. Leaning over towards Odette Brandi was screaming into the Aussie’s ear trying to fight the music.

Brandi: THIS IS THE ODETTE I KNOW AND LOVE!!!

As Odette was drunk she couldn’t really understand a word Brandi was saying so she just nodded while she was dancing along to Calvin Harris’ Drinking from the bottle.

Brandi: YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!

Odette’s arms felt like they were painted on as she brought the massive PIMP glass up to her glossed lips, as she started to drink Brandi had started a skull chant that a few nearby people and SCW fans had joined in on.

Fan: She won’t do it… Odette’s soft!

Fan two: I bet she can do it… she’ll just throw up after it!

Brandi: DRINK IT ALL DOWN BITCH!! MAKE ME PROUD GIRL!

As Odette was being egged on to drink the full glass that would equal one whole bottle of wine she felt compelled to try her do her best. Tipping her head back she knocked back the drink in cup before dropping the cup down to the dance floor. Swallowing the burning grape liquid, Odette almost had the wind knocked out of her as Brandi pounced on her for a victorious hug. As Brandi continued to squeeze the life from Odette, the two bombshells were broke up by the sound of a very familiar voice for Miss Ryder.

Mysterious guy: Does Gabriel know you’re here?

Brandi let go of Odette as the young Aussie spun on her heels, jumping up and down in fan girl joy drunken voice and all.

Odette: CARROT TOP!!!

True to form the orange haired comedian stepped into the scene wearing a pair of long dark jeans and a baggy DC t-shirt. Leaping forward Odette gave him a friendly hug as the well-known Comedian hugged her back he was searching around the club. As the two friends pulled away Odette introduced Scott to Brandi and vice versa.

Carrot Top: Where’s Gabriel at?

Odette: He’s not here Scott!!

Carrot Top: WHAT? That’s a shame!!!
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- A little bit of everything!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:03:37 PM »
 Truth was as much as Odette was sure Gabriel didn’t really like Carrot Top, Carrot Top seemed to have a lot of respect for Gabriel.

Brandi: Yeeaaahhh boy they fightin’

Scott looked at Brandi and then back towards Odette with questioning eyes.

Carrot Top: Is this true? If so that’s horse shit Odette that man loves you!

Feeling a little on edge with this conversation, Odette decided to flip it.

Odette: So where’s your eyeliner tonight Ranga?

Odette cracked up laughing at her drunken joke as Scott just looked at her with a smile on his face.

Carrot Top: Ha-Ha that’s such a Gabriel thing for you to say Odette…

Squaring her eyes up towards him she shook her head as Brandi whispered towards her friend.

Brandi: The curly haired freak has a point…

Looking down at the full bottle in her hand Odette, fumbled around trying to open her clutch to get her phone out. Seeing that she was struggling Scott took the bottle of wine off of her allowing Odette to retrieve her phone. Pressing the round button the screen lit up in her face showing that it was now on the cusp of turning to 4:30am.

Odette: Jebus… Brandi I believe its home time.

Brandi: Let me give the native a call he can come collect us?

As Brandi now fumbled away for her phone Scott piped in.

Carrot Top: How about I get my drive to drive both of you girls home? O you don’t have to worry about getting Gabriel to come collect you and Brandi you don’t have to wake the native. Plus I don’t think Gabriel would be too keen on you catching a taxi home, the streets out to your house are long a dark, not a safe environment for a lady to be alone in a cab.

Brandi looked at Odette and then to Scott.

Brandi: Can we drink in this said car?

Carrot Top: Naturally.

Brandi: Sounds like a plan to me, Cotton Top!

Before Odette could protest Brandi was yanking her out of the club following the comedian towards the VIP exit of the night club.

Brandi had been dropped off and now only Scott and Odette were left in the jet black Bentley. Tapping her finger nails on the screen of her phone she was busy looking out the window of the car seeing that her street was coming up shortly. Odette could sense that Scott wanted to say something so she prompted him.

Odette: Spit it out.

Rolling forward in his seat Scott looked over towards Odette

Carrot Top: Well I’m actually glad I ran into you tonight Odette… but the thing is I wanted to run this idea past Gabriel first.

Raising her right eyebrow Odette looked curious as Scott continued.

Carrot Top: You see the Luxor are wanting to run a campaign to attract more people through the doors… they basically want to give it a face lift. They want Gabriel to come back to do some once off shows… but they also want you.

Tilting her head to the side Odette just laughed.

Odette: Let me guess they think they will only get Gabriel back if they can coax me into talking him into it?

Shaking his head from side to side so his bright red curly afro swayed Scott rested back into his seat.

Carrot Top: Nope, they actually want you to be the face of the Lux night club.

Rolling her eyes Odette didn’t seem convinced, looking back out the car window she smiled as her house was coming up on the left.

Carrot Top: I’m serious Odette they want you to be the face of the Lux, You should think about it. It would just be a few photo shoots around the Luxor grounds, you would just have to show up at the night club every now and then, maybe where a Luxor shirt or hat every now and then… it’s easy money.

Turning back to Scott she smirked.

Odette: I don’t need money Scott.

Shaking his head in defeat Scott sighed

Carrot Top: I know, I know… but just think about it okay? They’re going to give you a call in a few days to discuss figures and details.

Right on cue the car pulled up in front of the iron gates that shut Odette and Gabriel away from the rest of the world. Grabbing on to the door handle Odette popped it open.

Carrot Top: Just think about it Odette…

Turning back at Scott she smiled before making her exit from the car. Before she shut the door Odette popped her head back into the vehicle.

Odette: I’ll give it some thought, but in the mean-time wash your mop you call hair would you?

The two friends shared a laugh

Odette: Thanks for dropping Brandi and I home.

Carrot Top: Hey I’d know Gabriel would do the same for my girl!

Odette snorted back a laugh as Scott glared at her.

Odette: Wait your serious?

Carrot Top: Well he would…

Odette: No I mean you have a girlfriend?

Scott smiled proudly and nodded his head.

Odette: we’ll have to double date sometime.

Odette shut the car door as Scott gave her a friendly wink. The Aussie took off and started to walk the long journey up the drive way. Scott made sure his driver stayed at the gates making sure that Odette made it to her front door safely before driving off. NOW before the rumours start, Scott or Carrot Top is just a friend to Odette and a Friend to Gabriel and nothing has or ever would happen between Odette and Carrot Top. He is clearly taken by some other rad Aussie chick… go figure!

It was hot like burning hot, Odette’s body was wrapped up in three massive blankets in her king sized bed her hair stuck to her face from sweat. Her emerald eyes were flickering open and shut, groaning as the bright sun was bursting through the blinds. She attempted to roll over to face the other wall but her body wouldn’t allow her, her body was exhausted. The aches and pains started from her tiny toes and stretched up as far as the very top of her skull. As she started to rip the blankets off her body groans left her lips, she felt like she had gone all ten rounds with Mike Tyson. The normally light blankets felt like an Olympic effort to remove as she struggled away she felt a hand brush past hers. After pulling the blankets away from her, Gabriel sat down on the bed beside her. Looking down at his girlfriend with a semi smile on his face, he offered her the class of water that was in his hand and a couple of aspirin. Shaking her head at the aspirin but she jumped at the chance at the cold water being offered. As Odette took it in her hands she brought the cup up to her lips to drink, but the feeling of the liquid rolling down her throat was enough to make her gag.

Gabriel: Did you have a good night?

Taking the glass from Odette, he ran his hand across her forehead sweeping the hair out of her eyes. Resting back down on the bed Odette wiggled around so she could rest her head in Gabriel’s lap.

Odette: hmmm

She went to talk but all that came out was noises, clearing her throat she tried again. Her voice was husky from the alcohol intake, the second hand smoke she had inhaled and the yelling she had done that night.

Odette: It was, regretting it now tho.

Gabriel just smiled as he fought back coughs from his flu. The happiness in Odette’s eyes shifted to concern as she reached out taking his free hand in hers.

Odette: How are you feeling?

Gabriel: Could be better

She frowned, poor Gabriel didn’t look like he slept a wink; his eyes were sore and puffy. His hair was a scruffy mess, his nose was glowing a shade of red and every time he moved the look on his face said it all. His body was hurting.

Odette: Is Despy still here?

Gabriel didn’t say a word he just nodded as if to say yes, rolling his shoulders backwards he attempted to ease the build-up of knots that had come up out of nowhere. His dark eyes feel into hers, the look on his face painted the picture of man in fear of losing. Losing the woman he loves, swallowing the lump in his throat he went to speak but Odette took over.

Odette: You’re mad at me, I would be mad at me too.

Shaking his head Gabriel’s mind must have been working on over time.

Gabriel: I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday… things got way out of hand way to fast.

As Gabriel started to talk to Odette, the sound of her phone ringing played in the background. Odette prompted Gabriel to go on so he continued.

Gabriel: As I was saying

But before Gabriel could continue Odette’s phone started to ring again.

Gabriel: You want to get that?

Shaking her head no Odette wanted to see what Gabriel had to say.

Gabriel: I’ll start shall I?

Once again Odette’s phone rang, Gabriel stood up and walked over to where Odette’s clutch was and pulled out her phone. The name “Luxor Management” was flashing up on the screen. Bringing the phone back over to Odette he handed it to her before leaving the room disappointed. Taking the phone Odette took the phone call knowing exactly what it was going to be about. Will she or won’t she?

I guess you’re all wondering where the match stuff is? Well hold your bloody horses… and just scroll the hell down!!! VVVVVVV

Later in the week

Odette: Sometimes I think God just does things to test us, like creating Misty for one. But more recently God has shown that he too can be like Carrot Top and be a comedian. I mean Jordan Williams Really? Out of all the guys I could have been partnered with I get this jock strap. I don’t really even know the guy but I know enough for me to dislike him and he no doubt feels the same about me. Hopefully for the sake of this mixed tag tournament we can get along, long enough for us to make an impact. Even though Jordan in my eyes is a douche I will admit the guy has ring sense. The guy can fight and that dear Rydernites is why I have faith that Jordan and I will go far in this mix tournament. Hell we could even win this thing, if Jordan is willing to leave his ego at home. I know I want to win, hopefully Jordan feels the same.

Opening up in front of her garage with Princeton her kitten in her hands, Odette was looking around side to side as if to make sure the coast was clear.

Odette: I guess what I’m trying to say as politely as I can and as early as I can… Jordan please don’t fuck this up for me… I’ve made a promise that this year would be a year of joy for my Rydernites and I would hate for a selfish prick like you to ruin it.

Patting Princeton on his head Odette the little kitten seemed at peace loving the attention that his “Mother” was giving him.

Odette: Right now on to the serious business… forgetting Jordan for a second it leads me to Ms Marshall. One Bombshell I haven’t had the pleasure of crossing paths with in Sin City wrestling yet. I will admit I’m a massive fan of her work, so to have to face her this Sunday is very bitter sweet. I want to see what this multiple champion is all about and I can’t wait to see it first-hand. Now don’t get me confused or twisted Amy we might have had some friendly back and forth on twitter but mark my words honey when it comes to entering that six sided ring all friendships all companionships are off. I will do whatever is takes to keep my ever growing win tally from faulting. You said yourself that you can’t wait to face me so you can show the rest of the world that you can prove yourself up against better opponents. So Amy I’m asking you to bring you’re a game I’m actually looking forward to seeing it, I want you to show the world that you’re a kick arse wrestler hell I want you to prove to yourself that you don’t need to hang around Necra and Roxanne to be noticed…

Odette winked at the camera

Odette: Oh yeah I went there… you’re better than that. Sure I have no “beef” against your fellow friends but my concern is for you… my concern is that they will turn on you the second the feel you’re not needed. I guess I should watch my tongue… look what happened last time I spoke about a “legend” of the wrestling world? I woke up the Misty… I’d hate for the same to happen with Roxanne…

ROOOOOXAAANNNNEEEE you don't have to put on the red light, Ah sorry where was I?

Odette: But I must warn you Amy don’t take my kindness for any sort or type of weakness. I have a sense of pride that I need to keep in check and this Sunday it will fair no different. My goals for this match is to walk out, put up with Jordan, kick some serious arse leave with the victory and then not have to see Jordan until round two. So forgive me if our first match up together isn’t as long and as enjoyable as you would like. The less time I can spend on the ring apron with Jordan the better if you catch my drift.

Odette was still looking around to see if anyone was coming taking a sigh of relief as there was no one around. Putting Princeton down on the ground she watched as he ran away to play in the nearby garden.

Odette: let’s keep this clean, let’s keep this entertaining and hell let’s make sure we put on a hell of a show in honor of the late great Mildred Burke. The woman who helped pave the way for women to enter the wrestling world. Let’s face it if she didn’t come along the women’s division of the sport we cherish and love wouldn’t be the same. I’m begging you to bring the very best of the Punk Princess, I’m begging you to bring that fire that you have in your belly to want to prove that you’re ready for the “big time” because without it we could be failing Mildred. Come Sunday Amy let’s ride.

Winking at the camera Odette had made her point, even tho Amy and here weren’t close she still admired her. Odette went to turn and enter her garage but she stopped and looked back into the camera lens.

Odette: Oh and before I forget Ryan, Good luck you’re going to need it as much as Jordan might be a pain in my side, he will be by my side this Sunday and if there is one thing I can promise you he most definitely won’t take it easy on you! Sorry bud!

Letting out a light laugh Odette smirked before walking off disappearing into her garage. Leaving the fans with a little promo but the message that was sent was loud and clear she wanted to win this.

Normally this is where I would leave for bed for the night but Odette has some “making up” to do so bear with me.

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP The horrible sound of a car alarm could be heard echoing from the garage at Gabriel and Odette’s house. The sound of footsteps crunching against the compacted road base was almost silent in comparison as Gabriel ran toward the garage. It was heading on to night time so skies were darkened and small rain clouds had started to form, it was the prefect night for a robber to try their luck at getting the prized Ford Focus RS… oh wait sorry we meant the million dollar Bugatti. Just as he went to enter through the side door Carrot was seen running out of the shed like a bat out of hell. Glaring down at the cat before entering the shed, Gabriel mumbled underneath his breath.

Gabriel: Fucking Carrot!!!

Entering the garage Gabriel flicked on the lights and his eyes grew wide at what he was looking at. Across the room Odette was sitting on the bonnet of Gabriel’s prized white Bugatti swinging the car keys around her right index finger. The alarm was still ringing as she looked over at Gabriel with a massive smirk on her face. Surely Odette didn’t enjoy fighting this much she would intentionally piss Gabriel off by touching his prized car right? Walking over slowly towards his car, Gabriel rubbed the back of his head confused.

Gabriel: What the hell are you doing Odette?

Odette could just hear Gabriel’s voice over the loud beeping but she lifted her left hand to her ear and motioned for him to speak up.

Gabriel: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

As Gabriel was now talking with a raised voice towards Odette, she switched the alarm off mid-sentence so it sounded like Gabriel was now yelling.

Odette: Whoa baby no need to yell.

That wicked trademark smirk crossed her face as Gabriel walked over taking his keys from Odette’s hand and slipping them into his pocket. Placing his hands on her petite hips Gabriel attempted to lift Odette up off his prized car.

Odette: Hey, hey… hey hands off… and excuse me… give me back my keys.

Shaking his head Gabriel seemed confused as to where this playful side of Odette had come from.

Gabriel: Your keys? Ha please…

Odette: Yeah my keys… give me back my keys.

Licking his lips she took a step closer towards Odette readying his hands to scoop her up off his car.

Gabriel: and what if I don’t give you back “your” keys…

Pouting she slide down off the front of Gabriel’s car and gave him a hug, turning her head to her right she whispered into his ear

Odette: Then I guess I’ll just have to keep your keys then…

Kissing his ear lobe she backed away slowly before reaching into her bright blue jean pockets and pulling out another set of keys. Bringing them up she found the unlock button and pressed it as bleep bleep noise echoed throughout their garage as Gabriel turned in the direction the noise was coming from.

Odette: Go on… take the cover off it.

Over in the far back space of the shed where Odette normally had her dirt bikes spread out was a large car figure underneath a black sheet. Gabriel walked over towards it curious as Odette followed him almost skipping from excitement.

Odette: Hurry up Gabe…

Gabriel didn’t waste any-more time he just ripped the black silk sheet away from the car, exposing a blood red 2013 Bugatti Veyron. His eyes grew wide once again as Odette wrapped her arms around his waist. Snuggling into his back, turning to his Aussie girlfriend Gabriel didn’t know what to say at first.

Gabriel: How did you…

Odette: Afford this? Oh please…

Screwing her nose up she seemed a little disappointed that was his first question but she felt obliged to answer him

Odette: So the other day when the Luxor called me, they asked me to be their spokeswoman or promo girl… either way... you know what their like they offer pretty good contracts… but I told them I didn’t need to money… that I needed a car…

Gabriel: A 2013 Bugatti Veyron?

Odette: Yeah you like? Anyways… they only had red in the store but they said if you didn’t like it we could order in a new one… but until that one comes in this one is all yours.

Gabriel seemed excited but still a little confused.

Gabriel: mine?

Odette: Yours…

Gabriel: all mine?

Odette: Alllllll yours….

WOW How greedy is you Gabe? That handsome smile was on his face.

Gabriel: So the Luxor brought me a new car?

Pulling away from him Odette hard but playfully slapped his bare back.

Odette: EXCUSE ME… I brought you a Bugatti… I’m going to have to pose my arse off and party my feet off for this bad boy...

Licking her lips she couldn’t help but smile

Odette: So hand me back my keys…

Odette held her hand out waiting for Gabriel to hand over his old Bugatti’s keys to her. The look of disbelief was still on his face. As he continued to stare down his new car

Odette: I’m sorry do you two need a minute, I mean I can go?

She went to take a step away but Gabriel pulled her back in. dragging her gently so she was standing in front of him, he pulled her into his chest. Resting his chin on the top of her head, he hugged her tightly.

Odette: So do you like it?

TBC BY O OR G AT A LATER DATE - Also there will be errors I will edit tomorrow it's almost 3am and I need to sleep!!! Also CARROT TOP!!!! YIPPIE!!
>