Author Topic: Unsettling...  (Read 446 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Unsettling...
« on: October 01, 2012, 04:12:03 PM »
 (The scene is a graveyard in Venice, Italy. Argento and Lili are there, trying to find their parent’s gravestones)

Lili: Why are we here Michael.

Argento: We owe it to our parents to visit them every once in a while.

Lili: I still miss them. I want to get back at the piece of crap who killed them.

(Then their uncle Vinchenzo comes in the cemetery. He can speak English, but not very good)

Vinchenzo: There is no need Lili, they have been taken care of.

(They see their uncle. Argento clinches his fists and takes a deep breath)

Argento: Where are they?

Vinchenzo: They have been dead for 7 years.

Argento: So it took them 5 years to find them and bring them to justice?

(Vinchenzo nods)

Argento: Oh goodie friggin gumdrops. What did you do to protect us. You sent us to the states with a lot of money. Did you care for us at all Uncle Vinnie?

Vinchenzo: I sent you to the states to protect the both of you. I see that you have done very well for yourself in the states. I understand if you do not want to come back here to live.

Lili: Damn right we don’t. What makes you so sure that those two didn’t have friends or henchmen to come after us. We are here after all to visit our parents who were murdered because JEALOUS BITCHES LIKE THOSE TWO……

Argento: Lili!

(Lili tears up and waits in the car.)

Argento: What did you do to protect them? Huh?

(Vinchenzo looks to the side)

Argento: That’s right, you did Nothing to protect them.

Vinchenzo: How could I. I never knew where they were.

Argento: You could have called them to ask. All you were concerned about were your money, and what YOU have done for YOURSELF!!

Vinchenzo: That’s not true.

Argento: Is that true? Where’s Aunt Rosalina?

(Vinchenzo lowers his head)

Vinchenzo: She divorced me about the same time, 7 years ago.

Argento: She divorced you. How wonderful. Why? Is it because of the same reason I can’t stand you right now, and haven’t for a long time? Tell me why Lili and I are the black sheep of the family.

Vinchenzo: I am your uncle.

Argento: And a sorry excuse for one Uncle Vinnie. If you were our true uncle, you would help us. If you would have, we wouldn’t have left Venice. Lili and I are the black sheep of the family because we do not make as much money as you and the rest of the family. Let me tell you something “Uncle” Vinchenzo. I don’t care about the money. Unlike you, I care about my little sister. I have raised her since we left Venice, and moved to Orlando.

Vinchenzo: You are doing a very good job. She has grown to be a beautiful young woman.

Argento: You know why that is Uncle Vinnie? It’s because I am taking the place of Mother and Father. I am not only her big brother, but I am playing father, because Father is right there.

(He points down to the grave stone.)

Argento: Look at these stones Uncle Vinnie. That is your brother and sister in law in there, Dead, decomposing because some jealous motherfuckers had to flaunt their jealousy and kill them. This is why I can’t stand jealousy. You could have called them and get someone to protect them from those two, yet did you really care? No. That’s why they are dead. That’s why Aunt Rosalina left you. That’s why I can’t stand to even look at you right now. If you will excuse me, I have a flight to catch, and a title shot to get ready for. I am going to let you strew in your own muck you have made for years.

(Argento leaves Vinchenzo as Vinchenzo looks down at the stones, and Argento heads to the airport)

---------

(They are on the plane and Lili looks out the window and Argento looks at her)

Argento: You ok little sis?

Lili: I can’t believe he had the nerve to show up.

Argento: I know.

Lili: He expects us to forgive him for not catching up with us. Well I will not forgive him. I can’t.

(Then the flight attendant comes.)

FA: Everything ok here?

Argento: we are ok.

FA: Can I get you something to drink or eat?

Lili: I’m sorry if I am making a ruckus. Water for me please.

Argento: I will take the same.

(the Attendant nods and heads to get the water)

Lili: You have a big opportunity this week don’t you Bro?

Argento: Yes I do. They have given me a shot at the Roulette title.

Lili: I want to be there when you win it.

Argento: Well, I could very well do that.

Lili: I know you can. Who is this Goth guy anyway?

Argento: Someone who likes to crave attention by dressing up in goth.

Lili: Hence his name.

Argento: Exactly.

(The Captain comes on the intercom telling everyone that the plane will be landing in Orlando soon)

-------------

(Hours later they arrive back at their beach house in Orlando, and then Lili heads upstairs and unpacks)

Argento: We head to Australia in two days sis.

Lili: Ok bro.

(Argento then heads outside and just stands out)

Argento: I was disappointed when it felt like DJ Williams didn’t show for Violent Conduct. I wanted at least a fight out of him. However a win is a win and what a place to get a win in in Tokyo. I loved Tokyo. So glad to go there again, and to this time show what the son of Roberto Argento can do.

(Argento smiles.)

Argento: It seems that I have done enough in the eyes of the higher ups to grant me a title shot against the SCW Roulette champ in Goth. Now Goth, I am not sure why you have to even look like a goth. I mean I have nothing against goth. To each his or her own, but to me, from what I have seen from you, you do not strike me as goth.

(Argento thinks)

Argento: You strike me as someone who craves attention, and the only way you see fit to crave that attention is to dress up as a goth. Hey, its your schtick, it seems to be working for you, so good for you. However, I do not need to play dress up to get attention.

(Argento nods)

Argento: What I do to get attention is what I have been doing for so long, and that is to work hard. I am sure you have done so, and that’s why you hold that title that I am facing you for. Good for you. However, when I am in a main event, I don’t stop until I win. I like to win. Everyone does.

(He sits down in a chaise, and looks out to the skies)

Argento: Goth, I am not just saying what I am saying for hoopla. As I have said before, some people hate me for speaking my mind, and I can deal with that. What I want you to do is go ahead and speak your mind about me. Say what you want, but when it is all said and done, and the dust settles and the smoke clears…. Sounds cliché I know, but don’t be surprised when you find yourself lying on the canvas, and the ref raises my arm and hands the Roulette title to me, because I am to do just that.

(Argento smiles)

Argento: Goth, I came to SCW to make my mark in this company. I came to make statements, and I did when I defeated DJ Williams in Tokyo. I will make another one come Climax Control, because Queensland Australia will bear witness to the Silver Fox walking out with gold. Goth, Silver might be second place, but I will not settle for second place. I will see you in Queensland.

(Argento heads back inside as the scene ends)

End RP
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:15:47 PM by Argento »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image