Author Topic: “……this is what this company has been reduced too?  (Read 414 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
“……this is what this company has been reduced too?
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »
 Matthew lost at Violent Conduct but since then an interesting match has been signed putting the former Roulette Champion against the flamboyant newcomer Hope Heelcum, why was it interesting? Because Matthew requested the match after watching Hope’s debut match against SCW’S resident Brat Prince James Huntington Hawkes the III, what’s Matthew thinking? One way to find out and he’s about to tell the world!

Matthew’s hotel room, Queensland, Australia
October 1st, 2012, 11:00am

“Let me get this straight.” Marty said as he sat down opposite me, Marty had just seen the upcoming card for SCW’s first show in Australia and was understandably confused. “You could’ve requested any match against any superstar in SCW but instead of requesting a “Winner sleeps with the looser match” against one of the Bombshells you requested a one on one match against Hope Heelcum?!”

“First off Marty you should know by now that SCW doesn’t allow intergender matches.” I pointed out with a frustrated frown. “Second my other option was to book you in a “Loser gets Fired” match against Casey Williams.” I added and Marty laughed nervously.

“Heh, that’s a good joke Matt!” Marty said and I was about to point out that I wasn’t kidding but I decided to leave it ambiguous. “Okay, seriously, why the hell did you request this match?!”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I asked him and Marty blinked in confusion. “Wrestling is supposed to be a respected sport, how is anyone supposed to take things seriously when we have idiots like Heelcum running about? That yank couldn’t beat Hawkes for crying out loud! Hell, you could beat Hawkes.”

“......I’m not sure if I should take that as a complement or not.” Marty said after a few minutes before shaking his head. “Look Matthew, that aside, you told me that your next goal is the SCW Heavyweight Championship, hell that’s why you changed your theme music, awesome song choice by the way, but you’re starting it with this match? What if you lose?”

“How cute, your implying that Hope has a chance in this match.” I said rolling my eyes as I did. “Now leave, I have a promo to conduct.” I told him and Marty left without a second thought, once he left I turned to the camera without hesitation.

“I’m going to get this out of the way right now, as of Violent Conduct I am done chasing after the SCW Roulette Championship, you see I intend to set my sights higher, much higher, namely the SCW Heavyweight Championship, which brings me to my match at this week’s Climax Control.” I said before pausing. “What does Hope Heelcum have to do with the SCW Heavyweight Championship? Nothing, in fact if Hope Heelcum comes anywhere near the SCW Heavyweight Title I am walking out of this company, I am merely using him as an example.”

Yes, I realize that I just called a cross dresser him.

“This isn’t a spur of the moment thing, I’ve been planning to move on from the SCW Roulette Championship for some time now but the incident with a certain former associate off mine delayed my plans and as my opponent I’m going to go ahead and say it, Hope Heelcum is nothing but a bloody joke.” I said bluntly. “He couldn’t beat Hawkes, everyone in the wrestling world could beat Hawkes, the brat has only won one match in his entire career and don’t even get me started on his association with that joke of a stable known as the Dream Catcherz, but making an example out of Hope for all my future opponents to see isn’t the only reason I requested this match, I requested it to protect the integrity of this great sport.”

Yes you heard me right.

“I saw your first ever promo Hope and whilst I don’t have a problem with people who share your life-style I do have a problem with people making a mockery out of wrestling and as if your disgraceful comments about this sport wasn’t bad enough then there’s your antics in the aforementioned match against Hawkes.” I said before pinching the bridge of my nose. “Once I’m done with you and this match you’ll be lucky to ever wrestle again and that’s if and only if I’m feeling generous, Hope, if you don’t mind the pun, you don’t have a hope of winning this match.

I frowned as I started to say the next part.

“I won’t rest until dignity is restored to this sport and if that means eliminating you Hope then I will, like I said I have big plans in my future and you are merely a stepping stone on my path to greatness and that path to greatness starts at Climax Control.” I said as I leaned back. “Like it or not there’s nothing that will stop me on my mission to the top of the food chain here at SCW, not Williams, not Goth and certainly not you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Hope, you may as well book yourself a spot at the local hospital because you will need it when I’m done, I will beat you in this match and I’ll make sure that you won’t set foot in an SCW ring again, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and you, Hope Heelcum, are about to be cancelled.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image