Author Topic: Former champions -- TOTALLY!  (Read 547 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Former champions -- TOTALLY!
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
 Hi - Hi! We're your Weather Girls - Ah-huh -
And have we got news for you - You better listen!
Get ready, all you lonely girls
and leave those umbrellas at home. - Alright! -

Humidity is rising - Barometer's getting low
According to our sources, the street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men.

The pulsating beat of the music covered the entirety of the club and the dance floor was filled with bodies jumping and grinding and in general, dancing to the tune the DJ was playing over the state of the art sound system.

The club itself was large, at two levels with a bar on both levels, one right upstairs and along the path, allowing the patrons to drink and socialize in a variety of settings; whether it be sitting at the bar itself, against the mirrored walls that were reflecting the dazzling light display being demonstrated, or in the various lounges and booths stationed on both floors.

The club was standing room only as young and old, so long as they were of drinking age, were packed in the fun filled frenzy of flesh, tighter than a can of sardines.

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!
It's Raining Men! Every Specimen!
Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean

A familiar face was seen at the bar, waiting for his drink order, and strangely enough in such a setting, it's one-half of the loveable Surf Boys tag team combination in Narly. The bartender, handsome and shirtless, turns around and hands two freshly made drinks over to the scatter brained superstar of wrestling and dropping a tip in the jar, Narly turns around and maneuvers his way through the crowd of bodies.

Narly: Woop! Hey now! Watch it! Whoa! Who's hand was that?

He marched through the horde of dancing and swaying bodies and limbs until he came to a table where his most righteous of bros, of course we're speaking of Radical, was sitting with two other young men. each of the new faces were young and handsome, their hair immaculately trimmed and clad in "casual dress" attire of dress shirts and matching slacks.

Narly: Whoa! Cool! Company! Mingling at its very best!

Narly slid one of the two drinks over to Radical and he plopped himself down into the booth and had a seat next to his friend and partner.

Radical: Yeah bro! I want you to meet our awesome new bromance partners! This is Lance, and this is Rod.

Narly: Rock on!

Narly beamed enthusiastically as he reached forward first to the blond of the young pair, Lance, and then the brunette, Rod.

Rod: Pleasure.

Lance: You have no idea how glad we were to spot you guys, here of all places.

Rod: Yeah I always told Lance here I had a feeling about you two, and I was right. Wasn't I?

Radical: Whoa. You like, know us too? We've been meeting so many new friends tonight! Cha!

Narly: Totally! And Rod and Lance here said they were totally going to the show this Sunday!

Radical: No way!

Narly: Way!

Radical: Yah, dude! They even saw our totally historic match last week! Our first time holding gold, don't you know?

Narly: Yah! For all of five minutes!

Radical: That still counts!

Narly: Yah! You might say, if it wasn't for us, there wouldn't even be new champions!

Lance and Rod exchanged bemused glances between themselves. If they were fans of the Surf Boys, then the offbeat antics would obviously be familiar. Lance picked up his own drink.

Lance: Yeah. Beating the champions and eliminating them, I'd say that means you were the champions.

Narly: Yeah, and instead of doing the totally right thing and giving us a rematch right away with the Casey Twins, now we hafta fight a team to try and work our way back up to the far away peak of the mountain known as the heavenly hooters of the tag team division!

Radical leaned in and whispered.

Radical: Heavenly hooters?

Narly: It sounded sweet, didn't it?

Radical: Totally!

The Surf Boys clinked their glasses and drink deep while Lance and Rod watch on, drinking it all in. Rod leans in.

Rod: So Radical here didn't tell us who you guys are going to beat this weekend to get that title match.

Radical looked sheepish and shrugged as Narly looked him over.

Radical: I forgot. I totally had other things on my mind.

Narly held his hand up and smiled.

Narly: No problem, my dude of dudes! I can completely and totally understand!

Narly turned to Rod and Lance.

Narly: We're wrestling a family of kitty cats.

Lance and Rod frowned. Radical arched an eyebrow and looked weirded out.

Radical: We are? Dude! Our furry little friend Angel is going to SO object! You know he's a cat person, er, bear!

Lance: Cats....?

Narly: Yah! I saw the contract myself! Me and my bro bud here against the Aristocats! You know? Like from the Disney movie?

Rod: Are you sure you don't mean the Aristocrats?

Narly looked at Radical and bottom lips out, they nodded in agreement.

Radical: Well that makes more sense.

Narly: Totally!

Lance: Aristocrats versus you guys, huh? You two have this one won.

Rod: Definitely. And it makes sense they booked you two against each other.

Radical: You think so?

Lance: Well, yeah. If you beating Sean and Wyatt made you the champions, then the Aristocrats beating you made them the champions afterwards. So since they lost in the same match, stands to reason...

Radical and Narly look at each other and shout in unison.

"BATTLE OF THE FORMER CHAMPIONS!"

Rod: And so what if they were the ones who got off a lucky shot against you two in the same match? It was a fluke.

Narly looked at Radical.

Narly: I like these two. They think these things through.

Narly tapped a finger to his temple and Radical nodded enthusiastically.

Young man, there's no need to feel down
I said young man, pick yourself off the ground
I said young man, 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

Young man, there's a place you can go
I said young man, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time

Lance and Rod hurriedly jumped up and grabbed Narly and radical's arms.

Lance: Well come on you two! You can't sit for this one!

Narly looked at Radical and they smiled together.

Radical: Why not!

The flighty pair chugged their drinks down and slapped the glasses to the table and followed their new friends off onto the dance floor to join in with everyone else.

Across the club, standing together at the railing on the second floor, stood SCW co-owner Christian Underwood and his husband, Scott Schreiner. Christian looked to Scott...

Christian: What the hell are those two doing in a club like this?

Scott: Hell if I know. You'd think the name "The Man Hole" would be a clue.

Christian shrugged and went back to 'people watching' alongside Scott, and watching as Radical and Narly did the moves just like everyone else....

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A
They have everything for young men to enjoy
You can hang out with all the boys

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
You can get yourself clean you can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel

Later at the Motel 6....

The hotel room door opened and Radical stepped in first with Narly right behind him. They shut the door and locked it.

Radical: Shame Lance and Rod had to leave like that. Nice they met those other two dudes to hang out with too, but where were all the babes?

Narly: Come on man! Think! You know bodacious babes always go to the bathroom in packs! They were probably stuck in there all night! The female of the species can be very thorough!

Radical: There had to be babes somewhere. I got my butt felt up a lot!

Narly: You too?
>