Author Topic: “You Chose The Wrong Week to Debut.”  (Read 921 times)

Offline Ariana Angelos

• View Profile
“You Chose The Wrong Week to Debut.”
« on: May 23, 2023, 12:35:12 PM »
(Carter was used with Chris’s permission and Roxi was used with Jeremy’s permission)

Ariana’s challenge for the World Bombshell Title would ultimately be unsuccessful as Roxi would retain in a close match, furthermore? They would reaffirm that despite Ariana’s feelings being hurt by Roxi’s tough love approach to her promo, there was no ill-will between the two women and Ariana would move on to her next challenge, something she planned to announce at the next Climax Control.

But things would only get worse for the Greek American Bombshell as Krystal Wolfe and Jessica Stevens interrupted the in-ring segment brutally attacking Ariana! In the middle of the ring before going to break Ariana’s arm as she had done to several rookies over the past few weeks, fortunately for Ari Francisco and Carter would come to her rescue cutting off the attack before it could get any worse but it left Ariana angrier than ever before!

This was unfortunate news for her opponent this week, Aleesha Jones was the latest signee to the Bombshell Division having made her debut appearance at Into the Void, the youngster wasn’t booked for SCW’s return to Las Vegas but with the next SCW show being an all-girls night in Reno the opportunity was ripe for the youngster to make a big impact against a former champion! Can Ariana defeat the newcomer and keep her head in the game?

Backstage at Into the Void XI, London, England
Sunday the 7th of May 2023, 23:00pm

It wasn’t meant to be.

I knew I was facing a mountain climb when I earned the World Bombshell Title Match against Roxi Johnson at the last Climax Control, for god’s sake I grew up idolizing both members of Team Hero from the start of my SCW fandom, but I still gave tonight’s match everything I had.

It wasn’t enough, I still came up short against Roxi tonight.

I opened the promo season with me pouring my heart out about how much of a Team Hero fangirl I was growing up, about how I had dreamed of challenging Roxi for the World Bombshell Title on PPV for years! This match was a literal dream come true! And how did Roxi respond? Tough love, she said that I wasn’t ready to compete at this level.

It felt like my dream was crumbling around me, and I got upset! I let my emotions get the better of me during week two and it poured into my promo! In the end Roxi kept her cool and I lost the biggest match of my career.

Which left me with one burning question, what was next for me?

”If I had just hit the Angel’s Descent I’d be the champion by now.” I sighed to myself as I leaned against the wall next to Francisco, our time in London has been great but in all honesty? We were ready to head back to the US, we’ve missed our kitten Athena and our puppy Zeus way too much. ”Not going to lie Franky, coming up short in two PPV title matches in a row? It’s disheartening!”

”Babe, you had nothing to be ashamed off! You gave Roxi one of her best fights since the Amber Ryan/Masque days and you proved that you belong in the Main Event.” Francisco assured me and I grinned in response as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”You’ll bounce back from this, you always do.”

”So what does that make me exactly? The bounce back queen?” I joked not realizing that a third person was walking up to us, but Francisco did notice the person and motioned for me to turn around. ”What?” I asked before I turned around and did a double take when I saw Roxi. ”Roxi?!”

“I had a feeling I’d still find you here Ariana.” Roxi greeted me as she walked up to us, the SCW Hall of Famer and World Bombshell Champion had her title slung over her shoulder and had a warm smile as she walked up to me and my fiancé, speaking off, Francisco excused himself to give us some privacy and I tried to maintain my cool. “How are feeling after our match?”

”Honestly? It’s complicated, part of me feels so stupid for getting so riled up when I did that promo at the Whitechapel Market.” I sighed in response as I turned to face Roxi. ”I know you were going for a tough love approach when you cut those promos, but hearing you say those words? It was like my childhood dream was crumbling around me and I was determined to prove you wrong.” I let out a dep breath as I folded my arms and lowered my head. ”Instead? I choked……..”

“No, you didn’t.” Roxi interrupted me and I glanced up at my idol. “I know some women on the roster will see it that way, including Krystal, but you took me to the limit tonight! Even in defeat you proved that you belong at the top of the mountain Ari.”

”You have no idea how happy you just made my inner Team Hero fangirl, don’t you?” I asked with a grin and Roxi smiled warmly when she heard that. ”I’m only twenty-two and I’ve only been wrestling professionally for a bit under four years, most women’s wrestlers my age would kill for an opportunity like the one I had tonight, and here I am beating myself up because I got outwrestled by the champ.”

“You will get to there someday, to get to my level is a marathon, not a sprint.” Roxi assured me as she placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and I grinned in response. “You brought up the time where Jessie first challenged me for the title a decade ago, she’s come so far since then.”

”Yeah, we just gotta ignore all the stunts she pulled in the interim.” I commented with a nervous laugh as I ran a hand through my hair. ”So, no hard feelings about what I said, right?”

“No hard feelings, I understand why you got as upset as you did.” Roxi nodded to confirm it and my grin broadened in response. “Tonight was about getting you ready for the next time, and based on tonight’s performance? You don’t have far to go.”

”I don’t have far to go, but I do have a while to wait before I can get back to this position! Devona earned her shot at you for Summer XXXTreme XI when she and J2H won Blast from the Past and she’ll be an even tougher test for you than me!” I added as I let out a deep breath before shaking my head. ”Look at me, I just wrestled my idol in the double Main Event of a PPV for the World Bombshell Title in a literal dream come true but instead of being ecstatic that it actually happened, I’m beating myself up for the one mistake that cost me the match!”

“That  just shows me that you know what you need to do to win the title next time.” Roxi assured me and I glanced up at my idol before nodding when I realized that she had a point. “So, how much would your inner Team Hero fangirl be freaking out if she got a hug from me?”

”Is that an offer?” I asked with a broad grin on my face and when Roxi nodded to confirm that it was an offer? Well it was an offer I couldn’t refuse, I hugged Roxi tightly and Roxi returned the favour in kind. ”Thanks for everything tonight Roxi, just wish I had handled myself a bit better in my second promo.”

“Passion is never a bad thing Ari, just don’t let it consume you.” Roxi responded with a grin as we broken the hug and I backed off a bit intending to join my fiancé so we could head back to the hotel. “Otherwise the comparisons between you and Jessie Salco will be even more apt.”

It didn’t take me long to realize what Roxi meant, Jessie had been passionate about the Bombshell division’s titles since her first day in SCW but had let it consume her so much that she had burned nearly every bridge she had built over her SCW career! I was taller than Jessie, 5ft 6 to her 5ft 2, but we were both Brunette high flying women’s wrestlers who had entered the company in our early twenties and had won our first title in a Triple Threat Match, and just to make the comparison even more apt? it was the Bombshell Roulette Title that we had won on those occasions.

Off course Jessie was the champion again, having retained the title over Kim Pain earlier in the night, but Roxi’s words still rang true. ”I’ve seen what it did to Jessie’s career, even a decade later Jessie is still fighting against the stigma that being her own worst enemy has brought upon herself.” I nodded in agreement as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”She was used as an example of what not to do when I was training at the Go Gym, no idea if Gabriel’s going to keep using her as an example to the new students now that they’ve made amends but I know first-hand how miserable Jessie was during that year when she was banned from getting title shots.”

“That misery and desperation led Jessie down a path that she has regretted ever since, hopefully you will learn from her mistakes.” Roxi nodded in agreement before motioning me to follow her. “I think it’s high time we headed back to the hotel, but if you feel like staying in London a day longer I’m sure I can talk Keira into having a double date with you and Francisco at a fancy restaurant, our treat.”

”How can I say no to an offer like that?” I responded with a slight laugh before we went off on our way.

I had lived my dream, that much was true, but the reality was I still had a long way to go! Part of me was wondering if I needed to change something up! Nothing as drastic or evil as Krystal was doing but maybe going to Hell’s Gate was the answer?

At least things couldn’t get worse, right?

Backstage at Climax Control #361, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 21st of May 2023, 18:00pm

I should’ve expected something like that.

When SCW announced that their first show back in the US was going to be at their home arena, namely the Gold Coast Cassino in Las Vegas, I knew for a fact that I wanted to talk about the title loss, I even talked the bosses into letting my do my teacher segment in the ring.

I didn’t even get halfway through my planned speech before Krystal sprung her trap, and the last thing I remember before getting knocked out was getting on top of Krystal and raining down punches before something hard and metallic clashed against my back.

That was several hours ago and I just woke up in the medic’s office, I sat up gingerly and the medic put his hand on my shoulder.

“Take it easy Ariana, we need to do the concussion test.” The medic instructed me and I nodded in response. “And after that we need to get you transported to a local medical centre, you have wounds that need to be stitched up.”

”This is gonna be a long night, isn’t it?” I groaned and the medic could only nod sympathetically. ”How much of the show did I miss? And do you think you could give me a rundown of the remaining matches?”

“Well, the main event ended about an hour ago, Jessie retained the title in a Street Fight.” The medic explained and I nodded as I got the idea. “As for the rest, Sam and Zoey fought to a time limit draw, Krystal and Alexandra beat London Underground under controversial circumstances…….”

”What do you mean by controversial?” I asked with a confused look on my face. ”Did Jessica get involved in that match?”

“Err, no, Krystal’s “executive consultant”, whatever that is, stayed out of the action, Alexandrea hit her finisher on Charlotte Elliot but Krystal tagged herself in and stole the glory from Callaway.” The medic explained that fact and I frowned in response, there wasn’t really a rule against that kind of thing in tag team wrestling, but it was still considered a dick move, or bitch move in this case. “Your friend Carter had a competitive match against Peter Vaughn but ultimately came up short, however there was an incident after the match…….”

I didn’t even wait for the medic to finish his sentence, I promptly got out of the medical bed and tried to barge my way pass him, to no avail. ”Let me go doc!” I demanded as I tried to push my way past the much larger man, but the medic was having none of it. ”If my bestie got hurt again I need to see him!” I asserted and the medic just shook his head sympathetically.

“I would’ve clarified if you hadn’t cut me off but I understand why, it’s hardly a secret that you and Carter are like brother and sister.” The medic explained as I started to calm down and sat down on the bed. “Carter wasn’t attacked, but he met someone from his past, he’s waiting outside but I can bring him in if you’d rather here it from him.”

I quickly nodded in response and the medic went off to fetch Carter, seconds later my bestie entered the room with Francisco but I could tell almost immediately that something was wrong with him, Carter’s probably the one person on earth bubblier than me and has the sass to beck it up tenfold, but what I saw when my bestie entered the medic’s office wasn’t the Carter I knew, he had been shaken up by something and as relieved as he was to see me conscious I could tell that whatever had happened clearly affected him deeply. ”Doc, you mind leaving us alone for a few minutes?” I asked the doctor and he nodded before he left the office and I turned to my bestie. ”Look, the doc filled me in on the matches that happened after Krystal attacked me, but when he mentioned that something happened to you? I got worried.”

”It hasn’t been a great night for either of us, has it?” Carter sighed with a nod before he sat down on the medical bad next to mine. ”Before I say anything else, I want to apologize for not getting out there sooner, as soon as me and Francisco realized Krystal’s plan we bolted for the ringside area, only problem was? We were in catering at the time, fortunately we arrived in time to stop Krystal from breaking your arm.”

”I literally carried you bridal style to the medic’s office, I took the upmost care to make sure that no further injury came to you Ariana.” Francisco added with a frown on his face and I gave him a thankful smile. ”I can’t believe we ever thought that she was our friend.”

”Krystal confirmed that she was using me and Carter to get ahead from day one during her promo battle with Tempest, stands to reason that this was her real side.” I sighed as I brushed some hair over my shoulder and the boys nodded in agreement. ”And on that note? Thanks for being my knights in shining armour, I’ll pay you back for that before the PPV, I promise.” I added and the boys gave me appreciative in return. ”But back to my original point, what happened Carter?”

”There’s no easy way for me to say this, I was interacting with the fans after my loss, you know? Showing them appreciation for their support.” Carter explained and I nodded as I got the idea. ”Then someone in the crowd grabbed me firmly, I turned to see who it was and I nearly jumped out of my skin.” Carter let out a deep breath as he went to explain the next part. ”It was my dad Ariana.”

I was floored when I heard that, Carter’s parents had been divorced for years, longer than I’ve known him! And to make matters worse? Carter’s dad divorced his mom because of who Carter was, take that for what you will. ”Are you sure it was him Carter?” I asked once the shock wore off and Carter quickly nodded. ”You haven’t seen him since 2015, why is he coming back into your life now?!”

”You’re going to have to get in line Ari, that’s what me and Miles want to know as well.” Francisco nodded in agreement and I turned to my fiancé. ”As far as we know? He remained in the crowd for the remainder of the show, I went searching for him not long before you woke up but he was nowhere to be found.”

”We’ll get to the bottom of this, even if it takes us another week.” I nodded in response before it clicked with me. ”Speaking of next week, have they sent out the new card text? I’d check but my phone’s in my jacket pocket, back in the locker where I changed into my wrestling gear?”

”I made sure to grab it and your jacket/street clothes on the way back from searching for Carter’s dad, the bosses have booked you so I’m assuming that they are confident that you’ll be medically cleared long before then.” Francisco responded with a nod before he passed me my phone and charger, sure enough? The first thing I saw was the new card, and my name in the opener. ”And I take it you’ve seen your match.”

”Yeah and I don’t like it! I’m not complaining about going from the PPV Main Event to the opening match of Climax Control because I do need to rebuild after my loss to Roxi, but they have thrown Aleesha Jones to the wolves with this match.” I explained before going through the rest of the card and seeing that it was a ladies night, wonder if that meant that the following show would be a guy’s night? ”I’m sure she’s a lovely person but I’m pissed off enough to bring back the Greek Goddess persona because of what Krystal did to me tonight! Aleesha doesn’t know what she’s signed herself up for!”

”Or she does and hopes to leverage this into her first win in SCW.” Carter offered as an explanation and I had to admit, that was some merit to the idea, whether it would play out like that come match time was another topic. ”Remember what Gabriel told us about wrestling angry?”

”To avoid it at all costs because it can lead to mistakes you wouldn’t make otherwise?” I asked Carter to confirm it and once he nodded I shook my head in response. ”I see where you’re coming from Carter but after what happened tonight? I don’t know how I couldn’t enter my next match angry.”

“Sorry to interrupt.” The medic said as he turned to the room and we turned to him. “But it’s getting late and I need to do the concussion test on Ariana before the night is over, Carter would you mind giving us some space?” The medic added and once Carter backed off respectively the medic proceeded with the test.

The good news was? I had somehow gotten away from Krystal’s attack without a concussion, which was good since I doubted the higher ups would let me wrestle with one.

My other injuries would need time to heal but honestly? My worse one was the nasty bruises and they would go before I knew it! I didn’t know what to expect from Aleesha as she was a newcomer to SCW but one thing was for certain though.

Krystal needed to pay.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 23rd of May 2023, 0:900am

I’m still hurting from my beatdown at Krystal and Jessica’s hands, but I do have a match to prepare for.

The only thing was the fact that I had to e-mail Gabriel the results of my medical evaluation to prove that I had been medically cleared to train! Ever since Krystal checked herself out of hospital to train for a Roulette Title Match last year Gabriel had made it clear to the students, both new and old, that anyone who had been in a situation like mine would have to provide proof from the doctor that they had been cleared.

Luckily the doctor who saw me yesterday was all too happy to oblige before he discharged me from the hospital and after a day of rest? I was ready to get back in it.

When I arrived at the Go Gym I saw Kelly and Harper chatting amongst themselves near the ring, I knew Harper had received an invite to train at the Go Gym as part of the peace agreement between Jessie and Gabriel that was brokered during the Unsolved Mysteries tour and I was glad that she was taking Gabriel up on the offer, Kelly I had spoken too a couple of times, she was a young wrestling fan from Northern Ireland who had bet upon herself by enrolling at the Go Gym earlier this year and had proven to be a good student.

When I walked up to the two young women it was Harper that spotted me first and she pointed me out to Kelly. ”Morning girls, you guys ready for today?” I greeted the two girls as I walked up to them and Kelly nodded.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.” Kelly responded with a grin as she glanced over at the ring. “Gabriel’s got some stuff to sort out today so he won’t be available to talk about your match against Aleesha.”

”Not sure what good the chat would’ve done anyway, since Aleesha just joined SCW and all.” I responded as I shook my head and Kelly nodded as she got the idea. ”What about you Harp? You adjusting to the Go Gym’s schedule well enough?”

”Not that much different from Hero Academy’s schedule to be honest, just adjusting to the teaching methods.” Harper responded with a shrug before she let out a deep breath. ”And I needed to unwind after yesterday, there was an incident at Mackenzie and Scott’s school, it’s been resolved but I’d rather not talk about it too much least it makes me angry again.”

”I saw your tweet about it, glad it’s been sorted out because I don’t know what I would’ve done in your shoes.” I responded as I shook my head with a disgusted look on my face and Harper nodded in agreement. ”Enough about that though, are we ready to work out?” I asked as I motioned towards the nearest unoccupied ring and the girls nodded before they got into the ring, I hadn’t gotten changed out of my street clothes yet so I opted to just watch from the side-lines.

Harper was as impressive as ever, and she hadn’t let her failure to win the Great Lakes Championship at FCW let her down one bit! Kelly was still in training but the fact that she was keeping up with a graduate like Harp meant that the Go Gym’s teachings worked.

No matter what Krystal might think.

But watching Kelly and Harper spar did cast my mind back to the title match against Roxi, and what she had said to me in the leadup, in all honesty? I had only watched a part of her first promo against me, that part had upset me so much that I couldn’t bring myself to finish watching the rest of it or Roxi’s second promo but now that my head was clear and I was back at square one? I figured there was no harm in going back and watching them which I spent most of yesterday doing.

Doing so had left me with a lot to think about, Roxi had called me an incomplete puzzle, basically saying that there was something missing that would make me the total package, problem was? I had no idea what it was that I was missing, I’ve added moves to my repertoire since arriving in SCW, three new finishers, a whole set of new signature moves including the move that won me and Oliver our opening round Blast from the Past Match! What else could I add? What was needed to make me complete?

My train of thought was interrupted when the girls called for a break and I turned to the ring, Harper had leaned against the turnbuckle closest to me and I turned to her. ”Everything going okay Harp?” I asked as I leaned on the ring apron and Harper turned to me. ”You and Kelly were going at it pretty hard.”

”That? That was just the warm-up!” Harper responded in between deep breaths as Kelly took a sip from a water bottle. ”We could do this all day if Gabriel allowed us!”

“And if we had no social lives whatsoever!” Kelly chimed in with a slight grin on her face and Harper laughed in response whilst I shook my head. “Though if this is what it’s like to go against someone who’s graduated? I feel like I’m ready now………….”

”No, you’re not.” I responded as I walked over to Kelly’s side of the ring and the Irish girl turned to me. ”Harper? No offence but you’ve barely been a professional wrestler for a whole month, as impressive as you’ve been, you know there’s people who have a lot more experience than you do out there.” I added before turning to Kelly. ”Kelly, you’ve only been enrolled here since January, you’ve come a long way but you still have a lot to learn.”

“So what? You wrestle for the World Bombshell Title once and you think you can bust my balls?” Kelly asked defensively catching both me and Harper off guard, was this what Roxi felt during our promo battle back in England? “I know I can handle myself Ari! I just need the chance to prove it!”

It was then that I got an idea, risky one? Maybe but I did come here to train. ”Harp, you mind letting me take your spot? Once I get changed?” I asked Jessie’s cousin and she blinked a couple of times before nodding, I quickly made my way to the women’s changing room and once I was in my wrestling gear I went straight to the ring and entered the ring. ”Take however long you need to catch your breath Kelly because I want you at your best.” I added and the Irish girl nodded as Harper took up my previous position at ringside.

Kelly nodded without another word and once she was ready? Kelly made the first move charging forward to try for a running clothesline in an attempt to take me down, instead I caught her arm, span her around and hit the Ripcord Spanish Fly that I had dubbed the Recipe 4 Delight! Kelly was out like a light and instinctively made the pin which Harp slid into the ring to count! About ten seconds later Kelly groaned as she got back to her feet. “Ugh, what hit me?” Kelly asked before I offered her my hand.

”I did, you telegraphed that clothesline from a mile off and I countered it into the move I beat Sam Marlowe with.” I explained as Kelly accepted my hand and I pulled her back up to her feet. ”Still think you’re ready to take on the wrestling world?”

“No, definitely not, I have a lot yet to learn.” Kelly responded as she quickly shook her head and I nodded in approval. “That was definitely a painful lesson and that’s not even getting into my bruised ego.”

”I learned that same lesson in London.” I responded as I backed away from her and Kelly nodded as she got the idea. ”Be glad you learned it from me, I don’t either Charlotte or Mackenzie from London Underground for example would’ve been that kind to you, especially not after their loss to Krystal and Alexandra.”

“No argument there!” Kelly responded with a shudder and I nodded in approval before I left the ring leaving Harper and Kelly to pick up where they left off once Kelly was feeling okay enough to get back in the action.

I’m passing on the same lesson I leaned from Roxi to a girl who’s just barely younger than me, if Roxi was here she’d probably note the irony of the situation.

But Roxi was the farthest thing from my mind right now, I needed to rebuild after failing to win the World Bombshell Title, and Aleesha Jones was my first opponent since that title match.

Aleesha’s certainly confident but I was a woman on a mission!

Ariana’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 23rd of May 2023, 17:00pm

*promo time*

Rebuild in progress.

”Class, much as I’d love to stand here and talk to you about how I’m going to beat Courtney Pierce in my first defence of the World Bombshell Title this Sunday at Climax Control, I can’t.” I sighed as I pointed to the picture of the World Bombshell Title. ”Because not only would I be lying but I’d be insulting the intelligence of everyone who tuned in, attended or read the results of the show online! Roxi ultimately proved to be right, I wasn’t ready to be at the top of the mountain two weeks ago and right now? I’m in the rebuilding phase.” I said as I pointed to the picture of Aleesha Jones. ”That brings me to the actual match that I’ve been scheduled for! Whilst Roxi and Courtney will undoubtedly tear the house down in the main event I’m competing in the opening match against a newcomer to the Bombshell Division, Aleesha Jones!”

Bad timing.

”Let me just make one thing clear before I proceed, I’m not complaining about going from the lofty highs of a PPV Main Event to the opening match of Climax Control! My defeat against Roxi set me back to square one and the only way I’m going to get back to the top of that mountain is to start winning matches again, but Aleesha couldn’t have picked a worse time to face me if she tried!” I said as I pointed to the picture of Krystal Wolfe. ”I will take this moment to sarcastically thank Krystal for not only forcing me to figure out how to get my own blood off the white board without damaging the white board but forcing me to buy a new pointer! Granted these things aren’t that expensive, the most expensive ones I found on Amazon went for $9.00 rounded up and that was a pack of three, but it’s the principle of the matter! You see Aleesha it’s a miracle that our match is taking place in the first place! I was attacked by my former friend, if she ever really was my friend, at Climax Control, an attack you trivialized as drama!”

Seriously.

”First Roxi’s tough love approach rubbed me the wrong way and now Aleesha treats me almost getting my arm broken as nothing! But unlike Roxi, Aleesha won’t get the win over me, I’ve come too far as a wrestler to stumble now!” I added as I pointed to the picture of me that was opposite Aleesha’s. ”So yeah, I’m more than a little angry heading into this match and you have already made one mistake when you agreed to this math Aleesha, do you know what it is?”

Go on, guess.

”You mistake was as follows: you chose the wrong week to debut!” I stated as I shook m head with a frown on my face. ”You see Aleesha, I like to think that I’m a nice person, I treat almost every opponent I face with the same respect unless they’ve done something to anger me, but you are a rare exception Aleesha.” I added as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Because whilst I am angry, my anger isn’t directed at you, my anger is directed at the woman who attacked me on Sunday and you are unfortunate enough to be my first opponent of the cycle and unless I find a healthier way to channel that anger between now and Sunday? I will be taking it out on you!”

Pray that I do.

”Gotta say, I’ve never wrestled angry at any point in my career to date, this is gonna be a new experience for me and hopefully it’ll work out.” I said as I rested my brand-new pointer over my shoulder. ”I say hopefully because when I was training at the Go Gym four years ago I was told that wrestling angry is a good way to end a match in defeat or worse, in injury! I obviously don’t wish the latter option on anyone I face, especially not a newcomer like you Aleesha but I don’t plan on losing either.”

It's that simple.

”My body is just as bruised as my ego, both thanks to two incidents that happened in my life over the past few weeks, my title match against Roxi at Into the Void and Krystal’s attack on me at the last Climax Control.” I said as I felt the bruises on my body with a wince. ”But make no mistake Aleesha I will battle through both of those bruises to get the win over you this Sunday at Climax Control because these next few weeks will be about how I’ll bounce back from those setbacks and in the case of my title match? Getting back to the top of the mountain and I can only do that by winning matches!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”And that process starts in the opening match of this Sunday’s Climax Control.” I said as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Aleesha? Allow me to be the first to officially welcome you to Sin City Wrestling but this won’t be a warm welcome for you Aleesha, instead you’ll taste defeat at my hands this Sunday in your SCW debut and as you bask in the fury of the Greek Goddesses’ light? You’ll be an object lesson for a certain bitch who attacked me on Sunday night! I’ll see you in the ring!”

I turned off the camera as the scene fades.