Author Topic: FACING THE STORM AGAIN  (Read 607 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
FACING THE STORM AGAIN
« on: April 14, 2021, 11:07:42 AM »
FACING THE STORM AGAIN

Narrator:  Last week Bea Barnhart was in a Roulette Qualifier match to try to earn a spot to challenge for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Into The Void X and now at Climax Control 297 Bill is in a Roulette Qualifier match against Caleb Storms for a shot at the Roulette Championship at Into The Void X.  That shows the Barnhart family has made an impact in Sin City Wrestling. I will now turn you over to Bill Barnhart, located in the Broadcast Studio at the Earl Wilson Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada, for his comments on his match.

We get a shot of Bill Barnhart sitting at a table in the broadcast studio. He is nicely dressed in a dark gray business suit wearing a white shirt and a dark gray tie that matches the color of his business suit. Bill looks more like a high-level Broadcaster than a wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. When the techs in the broadcast studio inform Bill they are live broadcasting he launches into his comments.

Bill:  Let me get to the point as there’s no need in making a lot of unnecessary comments that waste air time. I’m facing Caleb Storms, in a Roulette Qualifier match to qualify for the Roulette Championship match at Into The Void X, and everyone seems to bow and worship Caleb and I have no clue why.

Bill looks into the camera with a confused look on his face.

Bill:  Why are you, the viewers, questioning my comments concerning Caleb Storms and why are you, the viewers, supporting a lame wrestler like him? Let me tell you why and I have three items to present to you to prove your support of Caleb Storms is pathetic.

Bill holds up one finger to indicate the first item he wants to present.

Bill:  Caleb everyone brags about how great you are as a Roulette Champion. How about we investigate that item? You defeated Jon Dough on May 13, 2018, to earn the Roulette Championship then lost it back to Jon Dough on May 27, 2018, which means you held the Roulette Championship two weeks! Seriously? One reign as Roulette Champion. . .a reign of only two weeks…and that was nearly three years ago? And people commend you for that pathetic performance? Good grief!

Bill holds up two fingers to indicate the second item he wants to present.

Bill:  So, Caleb, I’ve also heard people brag about your accomplishment in earning the Mixed Tag Team Championship with your tag team partner Samantha Marlowe. You defeated Kain and Mercedes Vargas on August 26, 2018, then you lost is back to Kain and Mercedes on September 16, 2018, which is about three weeks. One reign as Mixed Tag Team Champions. . .for three weeks. . .then nothing since? Damn!

Bill holds up three fingers to indicate the third item he wants to present.

Bill:  Caleb, you obtained the Internet Championship by default on December 6, 2020, then immediately lost it to Agostino Romano on January 31, 2021. I guess we can give you credit this time for holding a Championship for around seven weeks. Then you managed to regain the Internet Championship from Agostino Romano on March 7, 2021, but immediately
 lost it back to Agostino on March 28, 2021, for another pathetic three week reign as Champion. How anyone can follow you, support you, cheer you on, and commend you, on these pathetic performances as a Champion is beyond my ability to comprehend the reasons why. Why. . .why. . .why. . .why…why?

Bill holds up his hands with his thumb and index finger making a ZERO.

Bill:  Four times you held a Championship in Sin City Wrestling. Combined time as a Champion, totaling all the times you were Roulette, Mixed Tag Team, and Internet Champion, comes to a grand total of around fifteen weeks. Seriously? They need to update the Dictionary so that instead of giving a definition of the term PATHETIC they just use a photo of you as the definition!

The cameraman gets a close-up on Bill who has a huge grin on his face.

MORE THAN A ONE-TRICK PONY

Bill: I was accused by Lincoln Daniels of being a one-trick pony by his claim that I have only one good move in my arsenal. Lincoln specifically mentioned my sleeper hold as my only good move. Apparently Daniels is uninformed, or stupid, or both, because I have numerous great submission holds. My favorite submission hold is my Flying Hammerlock, followed by my Sleeper Hold, followed by my Figure-Four Leg Lock. And when you take a look at my match with Lincoln Daniels, at Blaze of Glory IX, you notice I used many punishing moves that wear him down rather than go for the submission. How did I win my match with Lincoln Daniels? With a pinfall. ONE. . .TWO. . .THREE!!! Uh huh! What is my favorite four-word phrase? I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Bill bursts into loud laughter then he regains his composure.

Bill:  HAR HAR HAR!!! Caleb you’re a joke of a wrestler in my eyes. So you’ve held four Championships in Sin City Wrestling over a three year period. Combined your four Championship reigns totals around fifteen weeks. When I worked in another wrestling federation I often held Championships for months, and several times for over one year, before someone was able to defeat me. I was a multiple Triple Crown and Grand Slam achiever. I was inducted into the Hall of Fame so many times they were thinking of renaming their Hall of Fame as the Bill Barnhart Hall of Fame.

Bill again bursts into loud laughter but this time he has amused himself so much that it takes him time to regain his composure.

Bill:  HAR HAR HAR!!! Caleb I’ve heard you brag about yourself. I’ve heard others brag about you to the point that they reference that your shit don’t stink. Trust me, Caleb, when you’re in the bathroom doing a dump it stinks so horribly that people passing by have to don gas masks to keep from passing out. Well, Caleb, speaking of passing out you know I’m a wrestler known for punishing opponents so hard that they would rather pass out than to continue to try to fight the horrific pain I put upon them. If you think I’m gonna go easy on you then you’re delusional because I plan on hurting you to the point where you’ll go unconscious rather than endure another second of pain. Although in our three matches against each other you are currently 2-1 after Climax Control 297 we will be at 2-2 against each other.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bill:  What’s the bottom line Caleb? I win. . .you lose. I win and qualify for the Roulette Championship match at Into The Void X. . .you don’t. You’ll get hurt by me. . .you’ll not be able to hurt me. Bea’s spilling coffee in the face of Samantha Marlowe was an accident but me beating you to the depths of Hell and back will be deliberate. I’ll have the fans support me as their next Roulette Champion. . .you’ll be mocked and ridiculed as the mediocre wrestler you truly are. Fun for me…humiliating for you. Deal with that Caleb

Bill informs the studio techs he’s done with his presentation and they cut their camera feed.