Author Topic: “Should’ve just done this from the beginning.”  (Read 350 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Should’ve just done this from the beginning.”
« on: January 25, 2019, 10:12:03 PM »
 After losing the Honor Wrestling Legacy Championship to Sam Marlowe at Inception III: Night of Champions it seemed like it was back to business as usual for Jessie and her title shot ban, however after Jessie tweeted that not even the title shot ban was keeping her out of this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament and Mercedes Vargas asked if it was still a thing Jessie admitted that she hadn’t heard otherwise from either Mark or Christian leading Christian to wonder if he should lift the ban to piss off Mark, until Jessie pointed out a spelling mistake in the tweet.

Still Christian seems to be in a strangely forgiving mood during the New Year and booked a match for the first Climax Control since Inception III where if Jessie won the title shot ban would be lifted, her opponent? Christian’s favorite punching bag Seleana Zdunich who, so far as turned away The Metal Maniacs in a Hardcore Handicap Match and Delia Darling at Inception III in Christian’s best efforts to make her life hell, can Jessie win?

Local metal bar, Henderson, Nevada
Friday the 25th of January 2018, 18:00pm

Don’t know if you’ve noticed or not, but Christian Underwood is known to hold a grudge or two.

Case in point, my opponent this week! It’s been two months since Seleana broke Christian’s nose on live TV (a moment that I’ll never get tired of watching on YouTube) and you’d think he would’ve learnt his lesson after the Metal Maniacs managed to fuck up what should’ve been the easiest win in SCW history and Delia was forced to submit to Seleana’s submission finisher on PPV that Seleana is going to turn away anything Christian’s throwing at her.

And that’s where I come in!

I’m not going into what happened between me and Sam at Inception III two weeks ago, Sam got lucky, simple as that, what I am getting into is the fact that Christian promised that he’d lift the title shot ban that never should’ve been put in place in the first place when I beat Seleana this Sunday on Climax Control, or as I put it to Shane and Jake when we found out about the match last Sunday whilst we were playing SCW Universe mode on Clash of Champions:

“he should’ve just done that from the start”

“What did I tell you Jess?” Jake asked as we sat down at a booth at the bar whilst “Redneck” by Lamb of God started playing over the PA. “It was good to get you away from the Resident Evil 2 Remake for a few hours!”

“Yeah, well, if I start getting defensive whenever I see a drunk guy stumbling towards me, blame the game!” I responded as I rolled my eyes before I took a sip from my drink. “And if I see a massive guy in a fedora and trench coat, I’m bolting for the fire exit faster than you can say “Justin Bieber night”!” I added once I set my drink down and the boys shook their heads. “Oh, don’t act like you wouldn’t do the same Shane, you’ve been playing the game as well.”

“Yeah but I’d like to think that I can separate fiction from reality.” Shane responded as he shook his head again before he finished his drink. “Does this place still do metal karaoke? I can’t remember the last time SCW was in Henderson?”

“Can’t remember, then again we did move to California after SCW went on hiatus this time last year.” I responded before shaking my head. “Fuck, it’s been a year already?! Feels just like yesterday that I was looking for another new fed to join after the deal with Pride Pro Wrestling fell through.” I commented as I glanced around the boys who seemed to share my sentiment. “And then Honor Wrestling treated me better in a year than SCW’s treated me since I made my debut back in 2012.”

“Yeah but you at least have a chance to fix one of your biggest mistakes from last year, namely the title shot ban.” Shane responded and I nodded knowing exactly what he meant. “Just think though, in year years it’ll be the tenth year anniversary of your SCW debut.”

“Thanks for reminding me that I’ll be 32 in three years.” I responded sarcastically as another song played over the PA,  whilst I got an idea for this Sunday’s Climax Control as a bit of insurance should Seleana’s lucky streak continue for another week we continued talking about various things before I realized that it was high time that I did my promo and I stood up. “You know what time it is.”

“Don’t tell me, you saw a big guy in a fedora and trench coat?” Shane teased me and I rolled my eyes before heading to the exit.

“Nope, promo time, send me a text if Metal Karaoke is on and what time it’s starting for that matter.” I responded before walking out of the bar and heading to the parking lot, once I remembered where my usual quiet spot was whenever I did promos from this club (like I said, been a while since I was last in Henderson, Nevada) I got ready to do my promo.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed this during Christian’s little spat with Seleana Zdunich but when he holds a grudge, no matter what the cause, you’d think you had run over his cat repeatedly until it was nothing but a bloody smear on the road! Case in point, my opponent this week Seleana Zdunich who somehow still has a job after punching her boss on Live TV and has the single biggest lucky streak I’ve seen since the days of the Mean Girls! However, Seleana you luck has just ran out!”

Why?

“Because when Christian made this match, he added the stipulation where the title shot ban will be lifted when I win this match! You know, the one he and Mark put on me last April for being the only one on the roaster to call him out on his bullshit!? Yeah, that one, like I said, Christian knows how to hold a grudge, almost like he has pent up aggression from being bullied in school, but the point is that this Sunday two things are going to end.”

Can you guess what they are?

“They are, my title shot ban and your lucky streak! And before you try to say that it wasn’t luck, well, if my phone wasn’t dead I’d show you the clip from Futurama of Bender laughing at Lela but I can’t so here’s the facts: Hardcore Handicap Match against The Metal Maniacs: if Twisted Sister had managed to keep a hold of you for a few more seconds what little brains you have would’ve been scrambled by that chair shot, the match against Delia Darling? Congrats, you managed to beat a former Bombshell Champion who surrounded herself with some of the worst wrestlers on the SCW roster to make herself luck good, unfortunately for you Seleana, I’m nothing like Delia Darling and the only thing I have in common with The Metal Maniacs is a love of metal!”

It’s that simple!

“Do I need to spell it out for you Seleana? There’s only one way our match on Sunday is ending and that’s with me doing what The Metal Maniacs and Delia Darling failed to do, punish you for punching Christian in the face! And frankly I’m surprised he never pressed charges against you for assault because it’s not like there was a lack of evidence or anything, if anything there would be enough evidence that the prosecutors wouldn’t know where to start but I’m glad he didn’t because that means I can kick your ass!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Frankly, Christian should’ve done this from the beginning! Because otherwise his revenge would’ve been carried out and you would’ve been another face in the Bombshell Golden Briefcase Match Seleana but it’s not like it matters because after this match I’m going to have Christian kicking himself for not thinking of this sooner! This the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Seleana, say goodbye to your lucky streak and my title shot ban!”

I returned to the club as the scene fades.