Author Topic: “Opening Pandora’s Box on Christmas!”  (Read 325 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Opening Pandora’s Box on Christmas!”
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:24:49 PM »
 After two weeks of not being featured on a Climax Control card Jessie decided to do something about it, first by giving Christian Underwood a gag gift in the form of a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer style nose guard and then (alongside Alicia Lukas) attacking Dani Weston backstage ahead of the first Supercard of 2019 Inception III, surprisingly Christian had more of an issue with the gag gift than the attack on Dani and whilst Alicia wasn’t on the card for the Christmas Special, Jessie was, and her opponent?

Impressive up and comer Pandora Barrett, the English Bombshell made her in ring debut two weeks ago successfully defeating Parand Ara in ingles competition but now she faces a Bombshell with more than one win to her name (including two over Parand) and since this was likely the last show of the year Jessie was looking to end things with a bang but can Jessie win and build up some momentum going into Inception III?

Backstage at Climax Control, Laughlin, Nevada
Sunday the 16th of December 2018, 22:00pm

There are moments that made my decision to become a wrestler at the age of eighteen worth it, and that was one of them!

Just a few seconds ago I had given Christian his Christmas Gift from me, and just to answer the inevitable questions early, 1: no I didn’t tell Jake and Shane what gift I was planning to get Christian and 2: the looks on their faces are priceless, so as soon as I returned to them in time to watch the glorified mugging that was about to take place on live TV between Selena Zdunich and The Metal Maniacs I heard the most magical sound ever.

“SALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Christian’s voice could be heard throughout the arena and I immediately burst out laughing, and he doesn’t even know what I have planned for his precious champion later but that would be telling, once I had composed myself, I sat down next to my husband and made myself comfortable.

“You just had to do it, didn’t you?” Jake asked once I had made myself comfortable and I responded with a grin. “He put Selena in a handicap hardcore match against the Metal Maniacs for punching him, how do you think he’s going to respond to you rubbing it in?!”

“What? Is he going to make me sit and watch an eight hour marathon of J2H tweets, Clockwork Orange style?” I joked, and the boys shook their heads. “Besides, he’s got the rest of the show to run and so there’s no way he’s going to do anything just yet.”

“He fired Selena in the middle of the broadcast, I don’t think he has any problems with taking time out of his schedule to mess with you.” Shane pointed out in response and I shook my head with the massive grin on his face. “For all you know, he’s going to make you defend the Honor Wrestling Legacy Championship in an Eight Woman Gauntlet Match with you starting at number one!”

“How about we don’t give him ideas, assuming he watches this later.” Jake suggested before I got a note from the stage hand, I took it and read it. “Hell, at least that would give Jessie something to do.”

“Well, he did book me in a match for next week, and my punishment is lame as all hell.” I responded as I rolled my eyes. “Christian’s idea of a punishment is booking me against the English Bombshell that debuted the other week, Pandora Barrett.”

“The one who’s the latest in a long line of Bombshells to defeat Parand Ara? I swear, that’s practically a rite of passage at this point.” Jake pointed out getting a laugh out of me and Shane, as right as he was off course. “Still, compared to a match against two Bombshells who share names with metal bands? That’s tame as all hell.”

“Well, look on the Brightside, he didn’t ban you guys from the arena, probably because two men interfering in a Bombshell match would cause all kinds of legal problems.” I responded with a grin before we heard the bell ring and looked up, to my surprise Selena was not only able to walk after the match but she had won the thing having pinned Iron Maiden after she accidentally put Twisted Sister through a faming table, oh the things I miss when I’m not paying attention to a wrestling match, I’ll have to catch the replay during the week. “Well, she won but I’m pretty sure I don’t have to point out the this is basically a pyrrhic victory.”

“Err, yeah, win or lose, Selena’s going to be sore as hell for a while, there’s a good lesson in that.” Shane responded as I took a sip from my drink. “Don’t punch your boss, at worst you’ll be fired, at best you’ll be put into a handicap match against two psychos.”

“Not to mention the fact that it was a Hardcore Handicap Match, glad I didn’t get that punishment.” I responded before standing up. “Speaking of punishments, I have a pathetic excuse for one to talk about.” I added, and they nodded before I walked off to a nearby quiet area to do my promo.

“I only wish I had my phone recording Christian’s scream just now, otherwise I would’ve turned it into a Death Metal track, or my ringtone, can’t decide which, anyway we just saw what Christian will do to anyone who punches him and gets hired back so what punishment did I get for getting him a Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer style nose guard as an early Christmas gift? A match next Sunday against someone who’s new to the Bombshell division, Pandora Barrett, wait, THAT’S the punishment?!”

Pathetic.

“Come on, we just saw a glorified assault on TV as part of Selena’s punishment for punching you and yet Pandora is the best you can do against me? An unproven, untested Bombshell who’s only win to date was against someone who’s been beaten by most of the active Bombshell roster?! What’s your next punishment? A Labrador puppy for Christmas? First shot at whoever the World Bombshell Champion is after Inception? You need to work on your punishments that’s all I’m saying!”

But I digress,

“Anyway, it looks like I’ll be opening Pandora’s Box for Christmas this year! And I had better rephrase that, especially since Pandora looks a lot like a Bombshell I once had sex with at Climax Control, point is Pandora is that you beat Parand Ara, around here that means nothing, hell beating Parand Ara in your debut match may as well be a part of the contract negotiations for new Bombshells with the male equivalent being Joshua Acquin and to prove just how meaningless the win over Parand is I’ll happily kick your ass all over that ring and I don’t care what stip the wheel lands on.”

Oh yeah, that’s right.

“Almost forgot, your new here Parand and usually at Christmas time SCW hosts a light hearted Christmas Special where a bunch of Christmas themed matches are added to the Roulette Wheel, now that your up to speed, it doesn’t matter what match the wheel stopes when it comes time for our match on Sunday Pandora because Christian’s laughable idea of a punishment will blow up in his face faster than one of Mark’s blow-up dolls and really, the only difference between you and one of Mark’s dolls is that those dolls have more personality than you.”

Not saying much.

“People might see you as a future champion Pandora, including yourself apparently, but I see you for what you really are, the latest flavor of the month, you’ll stay here for a cup of tea over the Christmas holidays and then you’ll fuck off somewhere else quickly to be forgotten as the rest of us move onwards and upwards towards glory, well aside from me because I do have a title and regardless of what happens at Inception III, your not taking it from me!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“If this is Christian’s idea of a punishment then maybe I should piss him off more often by mocking his glass nose! As for you Pandora this match had already been decided and it’s not in your favor! I would say have a good Christmas but going into Christmas day still reeling from your first loss in an SCW ring? Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good Christmas either! This is “The Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Merry fucking Christmas Pandora, hope you enjoy my gift for you, that being your first defeat!”

I went off to rejoin the boys as the scene fades.