Author Topic: “Old score to settle!”  (Read 326 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Old score to settle!”
« on: April 10, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
 (OOC: Josh was used with permission from Acquin’s handler)

It was official, SCW was back and with it came this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament, never one to break tradition SCW’s Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco made her return to SCW alongside Caleb Storms for both the Blast from the Past Tournament and the rebooted fed, it didn’t take long for Jessie to find out who her first match would entail as she and the returning Joshua Acquin was taking on the returning Keira Fisher and Equinox, Jessie has not minced words about her soured opinion on Keira ever since she got a World Bombshell Championship shot ahead of her following the Chamber of Fate match and now she gets a chance to make up for what she feels was the bosses’ mistake but can Jessie and Josh win?

Local bar, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 10th of April 2018, 18:00pm

Just because I moved out of my old home in Vegas following the closure of SCW didn’t mean that I had no intention of returning to SCW if it opened again.

Since SCW’s closure I have moved to a town in California for a couple of reasons, one: there was rarely any metal shows in Vegas and I was pretty much only staying there because of my contract with SCW and two: after SCW closed Jake pointed out that we really didn’t have a reason to stay in Vegas so we started looking at places that regularly get metal shows here in the US and then we started looking for places that were up for sale in that area.

That led us to California and it didn’t take us long to find a buyer for our old house as a young couple who were expecting twins brought the house.

And now that SCW’s opened again will that change? No, not really, I like it here in California and I don’t have any plans to move back to Vegas, plus the travel from Vegas to California isn’t that much of a hassle compared to some of the other road trips I’ve made whilst employed by SCW.

And whilst we’re talking about SCW, we all know why you’re here, my first-round match in the Blast from the Past Tournament! I’m teaming up with Joshua Acquin to take on a washed-up has-been and Equinox, the has been being Keira Fisher of the legendary Team Hero or as I like to call her Ms. Rage Quit 2016!

I’ve heard people complain about the number of shots I got at the World Bombshell Championship before SCW closed its doors but at least I never quit SCW unlike Keira!

“Any idea when Josh is arriving?” Shane asked before he took a sip of his drink, we had never been to this bar before because we wanted to focus on the metal bars in Vegas, but this was the only place Josh would agree to meet us so here we are, the music isn’t exactly what we usually listen too but at least it’s not unlistenable pop garbage.

“He sent me a text about twenty minutes ago saying that he was on his way, then again we all know how bad Vegas traffic can be so who knows?” I shrugged my shoulders in response before glancing over at the crowd, the bar wasn’t full, but it was certainly getting there, thankfully most of the patrons were happy to just spend their time at the bar. “Remember when we thought SCW was closing for good and I went out of my way to go to the arena where I made my SCW debut for what I thought was going to be my last SCW promo?” I asked before I took a sip from my drink. “If I knew that we’d be back in three months with a new roster and this year’s Blast from the Past Tournament I would’ve stayed in Vegas and just did my promo from a metal bar or something!”

“Yeah but let’s face it, your time in Honor Wrestling did you good.” Jake pointed out as I glanced towards the entrance. “Facing fresh opponents like Alicia Lukas, the Ruin Sisters, Tatsu Ikeda and Winter Elemental forced you to up your game and if Keira and Equinox think that they are facing the same Jessie from before SCW closed their in for a rude awakening.”

“Don’t even get me started on Keira, she rage quit the company after losing one World Bombshell Title Match and everyone gets on my case because I didn’t quit?” I asked before shaking my head. “Keira’s an overrated hack who’s been riding Roxi’s coattails almost as hard as she rides the strap on Roxi uses and the sooner I can expose that in our match on Sunday, the better!”

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were just a little bit bitter.” I glanced up and saw Josh standing there with a drink in his hands and I quickly scooted up so that he could take a seat at the booth which he gladly did. “Sorry I was late, you know how bad traffic in Vegas can be.”

“It’s even worse in California, believe me.” I responded before offering him a fist bump which Josh returned. “You been up to much since SCW closed Josh?”

“Eh, not a lot, I still wrestled but I had a suspicion that SCW was coming back so I stayed in Vegas unlike you.” Josh responded with a shrug and I grinned in response. “I’d ask you the same thing, but I know you’ve been tearing it up in Honor Wrestling, speaking of, Equinox is in Honor Wrestling, isn’t he? Anything changed since his SCW run?”

“Well if he’s stopped using performance enhancing drugs, I haven’t noticed but aside from that, he’s still the same old Equinox.” I responded with a shrug before taking a sip from my drink. “You want to know what the funny thing is? This time next week I’ll be getting ready to team up with Equinox for a match on Pride Tag Team Wrestling!”

“Your kidding?!” Josh asked with a laugh and I shook my head in response. “Who are your opponents?”

“That’s just the icing on the cake, Teddy and Kate, yeah, my old running buddy in the Metal and Punk Connection.” I responded with a grin and Josh laughed in response. “Hopefully Equinox won’t be to sore from this match to put up a decent fight in that one!”

“I’ll go easy on him, don’t worry.” Josh responded with a grin before turning to Jake and Shane. “So, what have you guys been up too?”

“Not a lot, I was the one to facilitate the move to California, but Jessie and Shane were the ones who brought the house, we’ve been to a lot more metal shows since the move to California, so they aren’t complaining.” Jake responded with a shrug and Josh nodded. “Shane here has been planning this year’s 4th July BBQ as well.”

“Yeah, planning on using some local Californian produce as well, getting meat and veg from the local farmer’s market, stuff like that.” Shane responded with a nod before he took a sip. “Here in Vegas I had to make do with only getting meat from a butcher and the veg from a Supermarket but I don’t have that problem in California.”

“Maybe I’ll have to drive up for it.” Josh responded with a grin, we continued talking for about an hour before I realized how much time we had left, I whispered to Josh wondering what he wanted to do, and he responded with: “Go ahead and do your promo, I’ll do mine later in the week.”, I nodded before standing up and walking out of the bar with the cameracrew following me and once I was outside the bar I turned to the camera.

“There I was, mentally preparing myself for what I thought was going to be my last match in SCW, the match where I won the Ms. Sin City Crown at Full Circle, fast forward three months later and here I am again back in Vegas teaming with Joshua Acquin for the Blast from the Past Tournament and the return of SCW! Now I haven’t spent the past three months sitting at my new home in California waiting for SCW to reopen, no instead I joined a new company called Honor Wrestling and I’ve been tearing it up since then and Keira and Equinox will soon find out just how unlucky a draw they got in this tournament!”

And I’m starting with Keira.

“Keira and I go way back, and unfortunately for her not all of it is good! The last time we faced off in the first round Keira I got eliminated but that was two years ago and a lot can change in two years, for example, you went from being one of the top Bombshells to a cry baby who quit after her one and only World Bombshell Title shot that, by all rights, should’ve gone to me! And before anyone moans about me getting another “undeserving shot”, need I remind you that I last longer than Keira in the Chamber of Fate? Hell, I eliminated her but because it was “what the fans wanted”, yet another example of why I hate focus groups, Keira got my title shot and I got stuck in a pointless tag team street fight!”

Yeah, I’m still pissed about that.

“If nothing else Keira, that incident showed me for who you truly are, an overrated hack who rides the coattails of her wife who could wrestle circles around her blindfolded and restrained! And this Sunday I’ll not only back up my words in the ring with actions but I’ll avenge both my previous elimination at your hands and the title shot you robbed off me! See I may have gotten just a bit greedy in my quest for the grand slam, but I never quit SCW and that’s something that you can’t say Keira!”

Next up is Equinox!

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to say that, hell I was so caught up in it that I almost forgot about the other competitor in the match Equinox! Then again, it’s not like I’ll be facing him due to the rules regarding man on woman violence as I’ll be leaving that in Josh’s capable hands but that doesn’t mean that I won’t be helping him because you signed up for Honor Wrestling not long after I did, didn’t you Equinox?”

May as well add the “captain obvious” award right next to the Ms. Sin City Trophy!

“The reason I’m bringing that up couldn’t be simpler, I’ve watched your Honor Wrestling matches Equinox and I’ve teamed up with you once in a winning effort, hell this time next week we’ll be teaming up again and I’m hoping that Josh will take it easy on you in this match but at the same time I’m not holding my breath! Me and Josh have a tournament to win and you and Keira will be the first team we eliminate from this tournament!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“I have an old score to settle with Keira, I made that much obvious already, but as far as I know Josh doesn’t have any beef with Equinox but its not like that ever stopped him from giving it his all but at the end of the day I’ll settle the score with Keira and move on to do the two things she never could: win the Blast from the Past Tournament and the World Bombshell Championship and hopefully your overrated ass will never set foot in an SCW ring again! This is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, welcome back SCW and I look forward to showing the SCW universe just how much I’ve improved since SCW closed!”

I went back in the bar ass the scene fades.