Author Topic: The Devil and J2Hism  (Read 258 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
The Devil and J2Hism
« on: January 06, 2017, 09:57:55 PM »

January 2nd, 2016
A New Year...New Rage?

2016 wasn’t exactly the year that Rage had envisioned for himself.  There were more lows than highs unfortunately, even though he was a two time Internet Champion and even found himself getting engaged to his then fellow Seven Deadly Sins member, Kittie.  He tried to end out his year a little early and on a bright note by shocking everyone by turning his back on the Seven Deadly Sins and joining the World Heavyweight Champion, J2H, and following J2Hism.  He had hoped it would be a smart decision, and in the beginning, he thought it was.  But now?  Now he was beginning to doubt himself.

He wasn’t booked for the first show of 2017, and he had no real reason to be at the show.  So he didn’t go.  He chose to stay home, brooding as SCW rang in the new year with their first show of the year.  The only light in the room is coming from his laptop as he watches the show, and as the light shines on his face, he snarls after what he just watched on the show.  He slams his laptop shut and tosses it on the edge of the bed.  He brings his large legs over the edge of the bed and touches his feet to the floor as he grabs his phone off the night stand and turns on light.

Rage: Son of a bitch better answer his damn phone...

Rage goes through his contacts and finds J2H’s number, and instead of just calling him, decides to make a FaceTime call with the World Heavyweight Champion.  He knew J wasn’t at the show.  He knew he was of celebrating the new year on some tropical beach, but that’s not what was bugging Rage.  No.  Rage didn’t care where J was, because as the champion, J2H could do whatever the hell he wanted.  Something else was bugging him big time, and he was going to give the champion a piece of his mind.  As long as he answered the call.  Which he did just then.

J2H: You better have a good reason for interrupting my vacation, big man.

J’s face appears on Rage’s phone and Rage narrows his eyes, snarling at the champion.

J2H: Not that your current facial expression is different than any other day, but what’s pissing ya off at the moment?  What’s got ya so pissed off you just had to call me while I’m enjoying this tropical weather while you’re back in that shithole known as Las Vegas?

J smirks and Rage squeezes his phone a little bit.

Rage: Did I make a mistake in trusting you, J?  Huh?  Did I?  Did I make a huge fucking mistake in following this J2Hism shit, believing shit would turn around for me?

J2H: Whoa, whoa, whoa.  Calm the fuck down, man.  What the hell are you talking about?  J2Hism isn’t a mistake, Rage.  In just over two months, you’ve made more of a statement than you did in how many years with the Seven Deadly Sins?  Trust me, you didn’t make a mistake.

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: Really?  Then tell me why the fuck that blonde bimbo becoming a follower is such a bigger fucking deal.  I’m not gonna have Drake Green’s whore wife outshining me, J.  It ain’t gonna happen, and this makes--

J2H: Hold up, Rage.  Calm down for a second, alright?

J leans forward, still sitting in the sand overlooking the sea.  Rage is breathing heavily, growing more frustrated by the second, but he stops speaking, letting J speak.

J2H: Neither one of you are going to outshine the other, Rage.  She’s a bombshell, and you clearly aren’t.  She just made a smart decision like you did.  That’s all this is.

Rage laughs again.

Rage: Bullshit.  Mikah becoming a follower of J2Hism makes zero fucking sense, J.  She doesn’t need this shit, and everyone knows it.  She’s fucking married to Drake Green.  She holds the record of being the longest reigning World Bombshell Champion.  What the fuck does she need J2Hism for?!

J smirks and shakes his head.

J2H: Same reason you do, big man.  Just because she held the World Bombshell Championship for nine months, doesn’t mean anything right now.  She lost the title almost a year ago, and since then she’s had a rough year.  And being married to Drake Green ain’t shit for her to brag about.  Drake actually needs to brag about being married to her.

Rage: It still makes no fucking sense to me, J.  Bombshell or not, she’s still going to outshine me and I’m not gonna fucking deal with that, man.  This shit ain’t going how I thought it would.  I mean, look at what happened with JT Midas joining the same fucking time?  Look how long that fucking lasted?

J laughs.  

J2H: Look, I’ll admit that was a mistake, but you and Mikah?  That’s not a mistake, man.  If there is a reason that Mikah may have outshined you tonight--

Rage glares and snarls into the camera but J just gives him a look and Rage takes in a deep breath.

J2H: Let me finish.  Mikah may have outshine you tonight, but that was because she was actually at the damn show to make a statement, and she did.  Hell, I’m not even in Vegas and I made a fucking statement.  What the hell did you do?  You stayed at home doing jack shit and that’s why people are going to forget that you’re even a part of the J2Hism picture.  You can’t do that shit.

Rage: Why the fuck should I be there when I have fuck all going on, and neither do you?  Hell, there isn’t even anyone running their mouth claiming they’re going to take that title from you for me to beat the shit out of right now.  Mark and Christian aren’t giving me a fucking thing to do.

J shakes his head and lets out a sigh.  

J2H: Do me a favor.  Use your brain for a second and think back to when you finally came to your senses and really listened to what I was saying.  Can you do that?

Rage: What the hell does that have to do with anything?!

J2H: Just fucking do it, alright?

Rage sighs again and shakes his head.  He closes his eyes for a second and thinks back to the moment, just a few short months ago, when J2H managed to open his eyes…

**FLASHBACK**
Several Months Ago

Rage has been a lot moodier than normal as of late, and instead of leaving the show with the rest of the Seven Deadly Sins, he decides to stick around for a while and then head back by himself.  They all ultimately agreed, and once the big man was ready to leave the arena, he grabs his bag and heads out of the locker room.  He thinks he’s the last one at the show..at the arena even, but once he steps outside and through the door, he realizes he’s wrong.

A large crowd has gathered out in the parking lot, and almost hundreds of fans are swarming around someone.  As Rage gets a closer look, he realizes that World Heavyweight Champion, J2H, is the cause for this uproar.  Love him or hate him, he still draws attention from the fans, and this only causes Rage to roll his eyes.  He stands back for a few moments and watches as J2H signs autographs, playing the good role of champion as he should, though Rage knows that underneath it all, J2H doesn’t give a crap about the fans.  Rage lets out a low growl and starts walking towards his car, almost trying to sneak away.  Not that he has to, because not a single fan turns and looks towards him.  But J2H does.  Just as he signs the last autograph, in fact.

J2H: Why are you trying to be all sneaky, huh?  It’s not like these people would actually run from me to give you any attention.

Rage stops walking for a moment and closes his eyes.  He does his best to ignore J2H but J sees him clenching his fists at his side as he walks over to him.

J2H: What’s the matter?  Can’t handle the truth?  Isn’t this proof enough?  None of those people even bothered to come running up to you, begging you for your autograph or a picture.  Face it.  You’re washed up and you put them all to sleep.

J2H has a smug grin on his face and Rage turns and glares at him.  He wants nothing more than to knock a few of J’s teeth down his throat, but he holds himself back again.

Rage: Maybe they didn’t because they know I don’t give a shit about the attention.  I’m not wasting my time signing autographs or posing for stupid fucking pictures with those people.  That’s not why I’m here.  So just shut your fucking mouth and go back to pretending to give a shit about them, too.  You and I both know you don’t.

J2H laughs and shakes his head.

J2H: Look at you.  Such a waste.  You’re all bark and no bite these days.  You think I don’t know you, Rage.  But I do.  I know why you career is where it is.  I know why you’re not scary anymore.  I know--

Rage: You don’t know shit, J.  So quit acting like you do before I beat your ass all over this parking lot right here, right now.

J2H laughs again.

J2H: You won’t do it.  You and I both know it.  No one takes you seriously anymore, and I know the reason why.  But go ahead and keep being who are you, big man.  Because it’s gotten you soooooo far, hasn’t it?

J2H shakes his head and goes to walk away without another word.  Clenching his fist again, Rage calls J2H back to him.

Rage: Oh really?  Enlighten me then.  If you’re such a fucking know it all in this case, go ahead and say it.  Why doesn’t anyone take me seriously, champ?

With his back still facing Rage, J2H smirks.  He turns back around to face him, and keeps the smirk on his face.

J2H: The Seven Deadly Sins...

Rage’s eyes widen but he lets out a laugh and shakes his head.

Rage: You’re fucking joking, right?  They’re the whole fucking reason I’ve accomplished what I have so far in my damn career!  They’ve supported me and guided me in everything I’ve ever done.  That’s not holding me back.  Nice try, though.

Rage laughs again as J2H walks back towards him, laughing as well.  Rage quiets down as J2H gets just a few inches away from him.

J2H: And you’re fucking stupid for believing that.  When is the last time you held this title?

J holds up the World Heavyweight Championship.

J2H: Been a while, hasn’t it?  And even then, how long was that reign of yours, huh?  Not very long.  You might have done what not many could have back then and beaten Nick Jones but he took the title right back just a few weeks later, so some win that was.  Face it, Rage.  You’re stale.  You claim to be the **air quotes** Sin of Wrath but that’s nothing to brag about these days, is it?  You’re barely even worth the lower tier titles anymore.  But...

Rage is glaring furiously at J2H, but his eyes return to their normal state as J stops speaking for a moment.

Rage: But?  But what??

J2H: There just might be hope for ya, big man.  IF you can find your balls and walk away from the Seven Deadly Sins.  The Seven Deadly Sins are the past, man.  But the present...the future?  It’s all about J2Hism.  Deep down you know what I’m saying is the truth, Rage.  As long as you allow Synn and the rest of the Sins to keep you on a ball and chain like they do, no one will take you seriously.  Think about it...

J2H lightly pats Rage on the arm and walks away.  Rage stands frozen in place.  His face is just...blank.  His fists are clenched at his side still, but a few moments later, when it looks like Rage is going to completely explode, the tension just drains from him.  He turns and walks back to his car, tossing his bag into the back seat.  He then gets into the driver’s seat but before he starts the engine, he takes his phone out of his pocket.  He stares at it for a few moments, quietly thinking to himself, debating what he is about to do.  He finally takes in a deep breath and dials a number…

**Back to the Present**

J2H: Didn’t take you very long to realize what I was saying was right, did it?

Rage quickly shakes his head, snapping out of his momentary daze as he remembers how it all started.  He looks back down at J2H on his phone screen and shakes his head.

Rage: Maybe not, but I’m getting fucking tired of shit in SCW right now, J.  There ain’t shit for me to do, and even when I try to tell people I’m gonna make a statement, they don’t fucking care.  They just ignore it and pay attention to other shit.

J2H: So make them pay attention.  We’ll find you something to do, big man.  You can make a big impact...a big statement.  Just stop standing back waiting for someone to piss you off.  Just...fucking let loose, man.  You want people to fear you?

Rage glares at J and nods.

Rage: They’d be fucking stupid not to, and you know it.

J2H: So show them why.  You want to call yourself the devil of SCW?  Well let that damn devil out of his cage and give those people something to fear.  You don’t need a reason to cause some pain, so quit acting like it.  Don’t fucking hold back anymore.

Rage: And what about this Mikah shit, huh?  What if I still don’t like it?

J shakes his head and laughs.

J2H: Don’t worry about Mikah.  She’s gonna do her thing, and you do yours.  What she does will have no effect on you at all, so just don’t worry about it.  Understand?  Or do I have to waste more time from my vacation trying to explain it to you?

Rage: I fucking get it, alright.  I’m just running out of patience with shit.

J2H: Like I said...let that devil out of his cage, big man.  The Seven Deadly Sins aren’t holding you back anymore.  I’m not holding you back.  You want to make a statement?  Go out there next week and just fucking do it.  Look, we’ll talk about this more next week.  Think about it, alright?  Brood in your anger or whatever it is that you do.  I’m going back to enjoying my vacation.

Rage rolls his eyes.

Rage: Yeah, yeah.  Whatever.  Talk to ya later.

The call then quickly ends and J2H disappears from the phone screen.  Rage puts his phone back on his night stand and sits there for a moment, thinking about everything J2H had said to him.  He still doesn’t look happy but he lays back in bed and opens his laptop up again to finish watching the show.

This is it?  This is the best that Mark and Christian can put me up against?  Some dumbass with a fucked up name?  Jesus Christ, things never change do they?  But, none of that shit matters anymore, because no matter who the hell they book me against, the end result is going to be the same.  Me walking out with the win and the poor bastard I’m facing walking out in a serious amount of pain.

Eyesnsane.  Fuck, I can’t even say that name without shaking my damn head.  What the fuck kind of name is Eyesnsane?!  Am I supposed to be afraid of you just because your name tries to imply that you’re fucking insane or something?  Get a fucking clue, dude, and change that shit.  

Guys like you, really get my blood fucking boiling.  You walk around here, talking a big game, acting like you’re hot shit, but you’re not.  You’re nothing, and you’ll always be nothing.  I don’t know why Mark or Christian booked this match, but it ain’t gonna end well for you.  All it’s gonna do is show them why you need to just stick to tag team matches because ya can’t hack it in the ring by yourself.  You’re the type of guy that needs his tag team partner to carry his ass to a win.   But not only that, you need to hide behind that stable of yours, trying to make yourself look good.  Trust me, I know guys like you, Eyesnsane.  

I used to be the same fucking way.

Every day for years...Fucking YEARS...I hid behind the Seven Deadly Sins, thinking they’d lead me to success, but did they?  Some people might say they did, but not me.  Sure, I won a title here and there, but did any of that matter to anyone?  Fuck no!  The whole time I was in the Sins, not one fucking person took me seriously, and anything I achieved, was only put as a success to the Sins.  Not me.

Think about it, Eyesnsane.  A guy like you a member of The Elders?  Fucking seriously?  Big fucking mistake, Eyes.  Big fucking mistake.  But I don’t expect it to get through that skull of yours.  Not yet anyway.  So, I’m gonna do what I do best.  I’m gonna walk out to the ring.  I’m gonna stand in my corner until that bell rings, and when it does?  All bets are off, Eyes.  Once that bell rings, the devil of SCW is going to be unleashed and guess what?  You’re the first unfortunate bastard to fall victim to the devil.  I’d say I’d do you a favor and try and make it quick and painless, but fuck that shit.  

I’m done doing people favors.  The only person I’m doing favors for anymore is myself and I’m going to enjoy every fucking second of listening to the sheer agony I put you through.  You’ll be begging me to just put you out of your misery, but will I give you what you want?  Will I just give you a quick and sudden end?  Fuck no.  You’re going to suffer, and you’re going to suffer a lot because I want everyone to see just how fucking serious I am.  

Don’t believe me, Eyesnsane?  Just wait until Sunday, and you’ll find out.  You’ll all find out, because I’ve never been more serious in my life.  I’m done wasting words on worthless assholes like you.  Words don’t mean shit.  In the end, actions always speak louder than words and my actions this Sunday will speak volumes, Eyesnsane.  

See you sunday, fucker!