Author Topic: The Devil's Warning  (Read 264 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
The Devil's Warning
« on: December 09, 2016, 10:22:58 PM »

Sunday December 4th
What You Didn’t See On Climax Control
**ON CAMERA**

For weeks J2H and Rage had made everyone wait for an answer.  An answer to the question “Why Rage?  Why?”  Well, that answer came tonight as the self proclaimed God and Devil of Sin City Wrestling had walked out to the ring and spoke their minds.  And now?  Now Rage is following behind J2H as they walk backstage.  They get a few stares along the way, but for the most part, both ignore them.  A few moments later, their walking slows down and the camera pans back to see Rage’s fiance, Kittie, standing there with her arms folded.  J2H has a smirk on his face, but Kittie is focused entirely on Rage.  She doesn’t speak a word as she stares at him, clearly not pleased with him.  As the silence continues, J2H just steps around her, prepared to walk away and as Rage tries to follow behind him, Kittie steps right in front of him, blocking his way.  J2H spins around to see the two engaged in a heated stare down.

J2H: Dude, just pick her up and move set her to the side.  You’re about twice her size.

Kittie shakes her head, still focused on Rage.

Kittie: If he knows what’s good for him, he won’t put so much as one finger on me.

She turns around and glares at J2H.

Kittie: And maybe you should let me and my fiancee talk in private for a second?  Or...is he not allowed to do that as he’s somehow become your little bitch?

J2H laughs at Kittie before he looks at Rage.

J2H: Shit I hope you break that chain she clearly has you on.  Do what you gotta do, man.  You know where to find me.

Rage nods.

Rage: Yeah.  I’ll be there in a sec.

J2H then turns and continues walking down the hall and Kittie turns her attention back to Rage.  He now has his arms folded in front of his chest, glaring down at the woman he is supposed to marry, but he doesn’t speak a word.

Kittie: You do realize that everything you said out there was complete bullshit, right?  And you’ve gone from being an integral part of a family to a glorified lackey and bitch to J2H.  And I still don’t understand why.

Rage rolls his eyes.

Rage: Is that why you’re here?  Just to bitch at me some more about why I sided with him?  You all had your chance to hear me out.

Kittie: Oh we heard you loud and clear just a little while ago.

Rage shakes his head and drops his arms back to his sides.

Rage: Are you done?  Or is there something else you’d like to bitch to me about?

Kittie: I’m done...For now.

She shrugs and an awkward silence falls between the two.  After several moments, Rage has finally had enough and he tries to walk away, but Kittie steps in front of him again, obviously having more to say to him.

Kittie: I wanted to check on you.  See how your Thanksgiving was...

Rage looks at her very seriously for a moment and then lets out a loud laugh, shaking his head.

Rage: You want to know how my Thanksgiving was?  Why the fuck do you care?  You spent it over at Synn’s.  You couldn’t even so much as call me.

Kittie: Look, I’m sorry, alright?  Things are just pretty fucked up right now, and it’s all because of what you did!  I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Rage: The ball is in your court, Kittie.  It must not be too difficult for you because you’re still wearing that ring I gave you.  And as for my Thanksgiving?  Oh, it was just peachy.  Nice and quiet all by myself...

**Flashback**
Thanksgiving Day
Rage’s Home
**OFF CAMERA**

Quiet.  Almost too damn quiet, actually.  For the last several years, Rage had spent most Thanksgiving Days at Synn’s home, except for the one year where he actually hosted here at his home.  Those times were never quiet, as cooking for such a large brood as the Sins was an all day affair most times.  That and Despayre would always try and sneak into the kitchen to sneak a snack or two before dinner was even ready.

This year, though?  After recently joining sides with J2H, and basically turning his back on the only family he’d ever known, Rage was now spending Thanksgiving Day alone.  His brother, Phil, had gone to stay at Synn’s place until he and Maddie found a place to live together.  And Kittie had been spending most of her time there as well, causing some serious strain on their relationship...if there was even anything left, that is.  

He’s now sitting in his large living room, drinking yet another beer.  He’d lost count of how many beers he had consumed today, but he didn’t care.  He just sat on his sofa, propped his feet up on his coffee table and searched for something to watch on TV.  There was no turkey cooking in the oven.  No pies or desserts already made and waiting to be enjoyed after dinner.  Nothing.  There wasn’t much to be thankful for in Rage’s home this year it seemed.

And it was all his fault.

After finishing off his beer, and not being able to find anything interesting on TV, he slowly starts to fall asleep.  His eyes flutter and his head starts to drop to the side.  This would never have been possible at Synn’s house.  The empty beer bottle falls to the floor, and his eyes open for a quick moment as his clatters against the floor.  

As he drifts off to sleep, his doorbell suddenly rings.  His eyes open for a moment and he looks around, thinking he imagined hearing it.  Who would possibly be ringing his doorbell on Thanksgiving Day?  He ignores it and starts to fall back asleep, but moments later a loud banging is heard on the door.  That finally grabs his attention as he jumps up from the sofa, nearly stumbling forward in the process.  His shin bangs against the coffee table and he lets out a pained bellow before he spins around and looks towards the door.

Rage: Who the fuck is it?!

But there is no answer.  The doorbell doesn’t ring.  No one knocks.  This is enough to anger the big man as he storms off towards the door.  He yanks the door open to find that no one is there.  He opens the storm door and when he steps out, he accidentally kicks something.  He looks down to see a small box with a ribbon wrapped around it.  When he picks it up, he looks around, trying to find any sign of who left the package, but there’s no one in sight.  He shakes his head and takes the box back inside, setting it down on the center kitchen island.  He’s tempted to leave it there for a while, but his curiosity gets the best of him and he decides to open it.

He removes the ribbon, dropping it on the counter and opens the box.  Inside it he finds a small teddy bear, holding a note.  He removes the note, and what he reads is enough to warm even the coldest of hearts.

“Angel sent me to protect you since he’s not there to watch over you anymore.”

Rage stares at the note for a long while, his jaw slightly dropped.  After a few moments, he sets the note down next to the box, and removes the teddy bear.  He looks down at it, and takes in a deep breath, shaking his head.  He walks over to the refrigerator and grabs another beer before he heads back into the living room, and sets his new teddy bear guardian down on the coffee table.  He twist the cap off of his beer tossing it on the coffee table and just...stares at the bear as he drinks his beer slowly.

Rage suddenly snaps out of his trance and becomes aware of Kittie snapping her fingers right in his face.  He looks down at her as he shakes off the memory of his less than exciting Thanksgiving.

Kittie: You’re lying...

Rage: What?

Kittie: I know sarcasm when I hear it, Rage.  Your Thanksgiving wasn’t peachy, and judging by you staring off into space like that just now, I know something is up.

He rolls his eyes at her and lets out a laugh.

Rage: Again, what the hell do you care?  You and my brother had a good old time at Synn’s house.  Look, I don’t have time for this shit anymore.

Kittie: Good old time?  It might have been better than spending Thanksgiving alone, but just so you know, none of this has been easy on Phil.  He’s crushed that you did what you did!

Rage narrows his eyes.

Rage: Oh, yeah.  Sure he is.  He’s the one that fucking decided to pack his bags and go stay at Synn’s place!  What I did didn’t affect him in the slightest, but he sure as shit thinks it did.

Kittie: That’s what you think, but you’re just too stupid to see just what it did.  If you could turn your back on us when we’ve been the only family you’ve ever known...Think about it and then you might figure out just why it bothers him so much.

Rage: Whatever, Kittie.  If he has a problem with it, he’s more than welcome to face me.  But, it’s cool.  I only saved his fucking life by inviting him to come live with me only for him to do this shit.  I’m done trying to explain my actions to you people.  If you don’t like it, I really don’t give a shit anymore.

Kittie: Clearly.  If you want to run along and be seen as J2H’s lackey, by all means, don’t let me stop you again.  Just remember, all the shit people are giving you because of this?  You brought this on yourself.

Rage narrows his eyes and lets out a evil laugh.  He takes a step towards Kittie and looks down at her.

Rage: You’re right, I did.  For once, I made a decision for myself and there’s nothing holding me back now.  You’re gonna want to pay attention to everything I do from here on out, because the fucking devil has been unleashed, babe.

He does a kissing motion with his lips and then steps around Kittie, walking off in the direction that J2H had gone.  Kittie turns around and watches silently as he disappears down the hall, and she just shakes her head disappointedly before turning and walking off in the opposite direction.

The Next Day
Rage’s Home
**OFF CAMERA**

Rage had stayed overnight in Primm following Climax Control.  Not because he needed to, but because he just felt like it.  Primm was within driving distance of his home in Las Vegas and as he pulls his car into the driveway late the following morning, the car belonging to the woman he had hired to stop by to take care of his cat, Aggie, while he was away, was still in the driveway.  Odd, he thought.  He parks his car just next to hers and kills the engine, before walking up to the door.  

When he walks inside, he finds the woman sitting on the kitchen floor with Aggie in his lap, looking pretty bad off.  She’s lethargic and clearly in bad shape as the woman holds some wet food in front of her, trying to get her to eat.  Rage drops his bag on the floor and stares at the woman.

Rage: Claudia, what the hell happened?!

The woman, now identified as Claudia, looks up at Rage, shaking her head.

Claudia: I can’t get her to eat.  Or take her medicine.  I’ve tried everything.

Rage: How long has she been like this?

Claudia shrugs.

Claudia: I don’t know.  I came here to check on her last night and she seemed fine, but this morning when I got here, she was clearly sick.  I don’t know what to do.

Rage walks up to her and takes Aggie from her lap.  Aggie lets out a raspy meow as Rage walks her over to the counter and sets her down, putting the food in front of her.  Aggie all but snubs it as she turns her head away and just lays it down, refusing to touch it.

Rage: I’ll take it from here.

Rage reaches into his pocket and pulls out some cash, handing it to Claudia.

Claudia: You need to get her to a vet, and soon.  Would you like me to--

Rage: I said I’ll take it from here, Claudia.  Just take the cash and go.  Thanks for your help.

Claudia reluctantly takes the cash from Rage’s hand.  She gently pets Aggie on the head before turning and heading out the door.  Rage takes his phone out of his pocket when he hears Claudia’s car drive away from his house, and he dials Phil’s number.  He doesn’t expect his brother to answer, but to his surprise, and relief, he does.

Phil: I’m not sure why you’re calling but--

Rage: You need to get your ass over here, now.  Aggie is sick.

Rage quickly cuts Phil off.  Phil is silent for a moment before he speaks up.

Phil: What?  What’s wrong with her?

Rage: She won’t eat or take her medicine.  Look, she’s not doing very good Phil.  Just get your ass over here.

Phil: What the hell, bro.  Take her to the vet!

Rage: I’m going to, but I thought you’d want to see her just in case...

Much like his brother, Phil lets out a growl.

Phil: Just get in the car and get her to the vet.  I’ll meet you there, alright?

He doesn’t want to, but Rage leaves Aggie on the counter for a moment and quickly goes to get her carrier.  She’s still in the same spot when he returns and he carefully puts her inside the carrier and walks out to his car.  Moments later he speeds away from his house to meet Phil at the vet.

A little while later, he carries Aggie’s carrier into the vet clinic where Phil is already waiting for him.  Rage checks in with one of the veterinary technicians and they are brought into a room where they wait for Aggie’s veterinarian.

Phil: How long has she been like this?

To both Rage’s and Phil’s surprise, Aggie perks up a little bit upon seeing Phil.  He gently pets her as they wait for the vet, but she’s still too weak to even purr.

Rage: Dude, I don’t fucking know.  I paid someone to come check on her while I was gone and when I got back this morning she was like this.

Phil: This doesn’t just happen in a day, bro.  Have you been giving her her medicine?

Rage narrows his eyes and glares at Phil.

Rage: What do you think I am?  Stupid?  Of course I’ve been giving them to her!  Not exactly an easy thing to do since you moved out.

Phil: Has she actually been swallowing the pill?

Rage’s eyes widen and he’s about to come back with another annoyed response, but the door leading to the clinic area opens and the vet walks in.  She’s a middle aged woman with her long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.  Rage is temporarily speechless as he stares at her.  Phil notices and he rolls his eyes, but the vet, whose scrubs read Dr. Morgan Miller on the front.  Dr. Miller looks at Phil with a smile on her face.

Dr. Miller: Hello, Mr. Sullivan.  What seems to be going on with Aggie today?

Rage seems to be distracted by Dr. Miller’s beauty, even in her work scrubs.  Phil elbows him as Dr. Miller starts to check on Aggie.

Rage: If we knew what was going on with Aggie, we wouldn’t be here, would we?

Rage seems surprised with himself that he sounded so rude, but Dr. Miller just manages to laugh it off.

Dr. Miller: I can’t say I haven’t heard that response a time or two before.

Phil: Don’t mind my brother.  He’s an asshole, as his fiancee would agree.

Phil emphasizes the word fiancee as he senses the immediate attraction his brother has towards the veterinarian standing in front of them.  Rage glances to Phil and rolls his eyes.

Rage: She’s not eating anything, and a caretaker I had looking after her yesterday said she won’t take her medicine either.

Dr. Miller nods as she looks Aggie over completely.

Dr. Miller: Well, she also seems to be pretty dehydrated at the moment.  That could be a big part of the problem, but I’d like to draw some blood to find out for sure.  We’ll also give her some fluids subcutaneously to get her hydrated and then we’ll go from there.  It’s going to be a little while, so you two just sit tight and I’ll be back in a bit.

Dr. Miller carefully picks up Aggie, who looks right at Phil and lets out a quiet and weakened meow.  Once Dr. Miller disappears into the back with Aggie, Phil turns to Rage and punches him right in the chest, but apparently not hard enough to affect Rage much.  Rage glares at Phil, confused.

Rage: Uhhh, what the fuck was that for?

Phil: I don’t know.  Maybe the fact that you were drooling all over Dr. Miller when you’re supposed to be engaged to Kittie?  Or, has that kind of loyalty been thrown out the window, too?

Rage rolls his eyes and lets out a laugh.  He turns around and takes a seat on the bench against the wall as they begin the wait for Dr. Miller to return with Aggie.  Rage folds his arms and looks up at his brother with a grin on his face.

Rage: Like I told Kittie last night, that ball is in her court.  But the longer she decides to ignore me and stay away, the more likely it is that I’m gonna have to go elsewhere to get what I want.  And excuse me for noticing that Dr. Miller is kinda hot for a damn veterinarian.

Rage lets out a laugh and Phil just shakes his head.

Phil: Man if Kittie knows what’s good for her, she’ll throw that ring right back in your face.  You’re really showing your true colors now, aren’t you?

Rage: Yeah I guess I am, Phil.  Finally thinking about myself for once and not doing shit you guys think I should.  I’m doing what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want.  And if that includes getting a little ass on the side because--

Phil: Dude, just shut the fuck up alright?!  We’re not here to talk about you being a cheating asshole or a big bitch to James or whatever his name is.  We’re here because you let Aggie get sick!

Rage glares at Phil, not too happy that he’s been blamed for Aggie falling ill.  Rage slowly stands up and takes a step towards his brother.

Rage: This isn’t my fault, bro.  I made sure someone was there when I was gone to take care of her, so I’ve done everything I could!  You moved out, remember?  You’re lucky I even called you!

Phil: Yeah but apparently you couldn’t even make sure she was taking her medicine properly.  Face it, bro.  Since you turned your back on everyone, it’s showing that you aren’t capable of doing a lot of shit for yourself.

Rage is about to respond, but the door opens again and Dr. Miller returns with Aggie.  They both turn to face her and see that Aggie has noticeably perked up in Dr. Miller’s arms.  She sets Aggie down on the exam table and Aggie immediately prances over to Phil, rubbing against his arm and purring loudly.

Dr. Miller: She seems happy to see you.  So I took some blood, which we’ll send off to the lab, and we gave her those fluids, but I think what we have here is just a severe case of dehydration.  Phil, she really is happy to see you.  Has it been awhile since you’ve seen her?

Phil nods and he pets Aggie as she continues to love up on him.

Phil: I, uh, recently moved out and she stayed with my brother.  I guess it’s pretty obvious who she favors between the two of us.  Isn’t that right Aggie?

She purrs loudly and lets out a meow.

Dr. Miller: Well, this may not be my place to recommend this, but is there any way you could perhaps take Aggie to whereever you are staying?  She could go through the separation anxiety again and land right back here.

Rage is about to shoot down that idea, but Phil speaks before he can.

Phil: That won’t be a problem.  I’m going to make sure she’s taken care of.

Dr. Miller smiles and nods.

Dr. Miller: Great.  Well, I’m going to give her an antibiotic, just in case something else is going on until we find out the results of the blood work, but I think she’ll be fine.  Get her home and get her back on her medicine, and if anything changes, don’t hesitate to bring her back.  I’ll have everything ready for you up front in just a few minutes.

Phil: Thanks Dr. Miller.

Dr. Miller then walks in the back.  Rage turns his attention to Phil, who is putting Aggie back in her carrier and getting ready to leave.

Rage: You really think you’re taking Aggie with you?

Phil nods.

Phil: Yeah, I do.  You clearly can’t make sure she’s taken care of, and I’m not going to let her die because she’s not around me.

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: Synn will never let that happen, you know?  It’s the reason I adopted Aggie in the first place.  Because Despy wanted to adopt her but Synn didn’t want another cat in the house.

Phil then looks at Rage with a smile.

Phil: You’re right.  Synn might not allow it, but Despy will.  And we all know that Despy won’t let Synn say no if Aggie’s health is on the line.  You can go back home now.  I’ll pay for this visit, and I’ll make sure she’s taken care of from now on.

Before Rage can object to this at all, Phil takes Aggie’s carrier and walks out of the exam room.  Rage stands back for a few moments, at a loss for words and when he walks out of the exam room, all it takes is one serious glance from Phil as he’s paying for the vet visit and he knows this isn’t a winning battle.  Rage shakes his head and growls quietly as he storms out of the clinic and to his car, while his brother takes the last interaction Rage had in his home.  And now...he’d really be completely alone.

Rage had spent most of the week going from enjoying the complete silence in his home, to brooding and pissed off.  Typical mood swings for Rage, actually.  He’d spent very little time doing what he should have been doing in preparing for his match against Jason Halc, but if you ask him, he’d probably tell you he had no fucks to give at the moment.  Well, World Heavyweight Champion, J2H, is about to bring up that issue to try and light a fire under Rage’s ass and get him to focus.

The tell it like it is twenty-two year old world champion is currently waiting for Rage in the VIP section of a high end club.  Not exactly a place Rage would ever be seen in, but when J2H called and told him to meet him, he grumbled for a few moments before heading straight here.  And the big man had very little trouble being led into the club as J2H had already made sure there would be no problems.  The perks of not only being a champion, but also well known and wealthy.

J2H is just taking a sip of his drink when Rage is led into the VIP area.  Rage looks around awkwardly and then to J2H who leans forward on the sofa with a grin.

Rage: Really?  You had to meet me here?

J2H: Don’t bitch about the location.  Sit your ass down.  We need to have a bit of a chat.

J2H points to the chair directly facing him.  Rage raises an eyebrow, quietly not enjoying being ordered to have a seat, but he sits down anyway and just stares at J2H.  A beer is promptly placed down on the table next to him, but he doesn’t touch it right away.

J2H: I’ve given you all week to do your brooding or whatever the fuck it is that you do when Kittie pisses you off, but it’s time to get down to business.  You’ve gotta get that shit out of your head because you have a match against Jason Halc on Sunday and something tells me if you let the Sins continue to get inside your head, things aren’t gonna go your way.

Rage growls and shakes his head.  He leans forward in the chair, ready to put that thought out of the argument, but J2H holds his hand up and continues speaking.

J2H: Don’t try to deny it.  You were fuming after Kittie cornered you like that.  Now, normally, you fuming isn’t such a bad thing, but in this case?  Wrong kind of fuming, big man.

J2H leans back and folds his arms.  By the look on his face, Rage doesn’t agree, but he stays quiet for a moment as he takes his beer and takes a huge gulp.  He sets the bottle back down on the table and gives J2H his full attention.

Rage: Look, whatever it is you’re thinking, I’m over that shit.  I’m pretty sure Kittie and I are done, so you don’t need to worry about that shit getting to me.  She tried to get under my skin and I set the record straight.

J2H: Bullshit.  You know damn well that if she were to show up this week, the same shit would happen.  You need to forget about the Sins.  Every last one of them.  They’re the past.  They only held you back, and from the looks of it, they’re still holding you back even when you’re not around them.

Rage narrows his eyes and glares at J2H.

Rage: So this is why you called me here then?  To piss me off?

J2H shrugs and nods slightly.

J2H: In a way, sure.  Whatever the hell needs to be done to make sure that you keep true to everything you said on Sunday.  Jason Halc isn’t exactly a guy you want to be losing to after making a statement like that.

Rage: I’m not gonna lose to him!  I’ve beaten tougher guys than him on my worst day!  Jason Halc isn’t gonna be a problem.

J2H: You sure about that?  Or are you gonna keep running around trying to explain to Synn and the rest of the Sins why you gave them the middle finger and made a decision that will actually get you noticed.  That will get people talking and keep them talking.

Rage closes his eyes and takes in a breath.  He knows what J2H is saying to him is true, but damned if he is going to admit it.

Rage: I’m done beating that dead horse, J.  The Sins don’t understand and they never will.  They turned their back on me just as much as they think I turned my back on them, so that shit is done and over with.  I’m fucking done with that shit and I’m ready to get back to being seen as a fucking threat in SCW.

J2H nods and smiles.

J2H: Good, because I gotta be honest with you.  If you walk out to that ring and lose to a worthless piece of shit like Jason Halc?  That’d be pretty damn embarrassing.  You wouldn’t just embarrass yourself, you’d embarrass me, and I’d like to keep that shit from happening.  I’ll be out there making sure Kris doesn’t stick his nose where it doesn’t belong, but you just make sure you focus on bringing that asshole down a few notches.  Remind him who the real number one is in this place.

Rage: Yeah, that’s the plan.

J2H: Make it happen, Rage.  When guys like that embarrass guys like you, they never let you forget it.  He’ll keep running his mouth all over Twitter and backstage and you’ll never live it down.  He might hold half of the tag team titles, but you’re the real threat in this situation.  Unleash some serious pain on him, dude, because we both know you’ve got it in you.

Rage’s nostrils start to flare as J2H continues to speak and bring up the possibilities.  Rage doesn’t want to lose to Jason Halc.  He couldn’t lose to a guy like that, and J2H is doing everything in his power to get him to see that.

Rage: You can chill out now, J.  Tone it down a few notches, because I’m not gonna let that dumbass get the best of me.  He’s not going to win this one.

J2H: I’m not quite convinced, Rage.  Because you’re sitting here pretty damn calm considering a guy like Jason Halc is trying to embarrass you.  He’s trying to make you feel like you’re the insignificant one in SCW, but come on.  You got about eighty pounds on the guy and a hell of a temper.  Now’s the time to start letting this shit get to you and break a few of his bones if you have to.

J2H hides a grin as he can tell that his plan is working.  His words are having an affect on Rage.  They’re getting his blood boiling, and that is just what needs to happen.  Rage needs to focus on beating Jason Halc and doing whatever it is he has to do in the process.

Rage: Look, can we stop fucking acting like I’m not going to beat his ass?!  I know he likes to run his mouth, that much was pretty damn clear on Twitter last week, but I’m going to be the one to shut his ass up!  Assholes like Jason Halc are all bark and no real bite in situations like this.  His brother is gonna have to carry his ass out of the ring once I’m finished with him.

J2H: I hope so.  You want everyone to believe you’re the devil like you said on Sunday?  Well, now is your chance to prove it.  And keep proving it, because the second you slip up?  Someone will use it to their advantage.

Rage: Are you done?!

J2H shrugs and just stares at Rage.

J2H: I guess for now I am.  Just get the job done on Sunday, because I won’t be able to come up with an excuse if you lose this one.

That finally sends Rage over the edge.  He grabs his half empty bottle of beer and slams it against the floor, shattering it and spilling beer everywhere.  He gets back to his feet, glares at J2H, fuming with his fists clenched at his sides.

Rage: I’M NOT GOING TO FUCKING LOSE TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT!  You want me to prove it to you?!  Hearing his bones snap will be proof enough, J!  I’m the fucking devil of SCW and Jason Halc is going to be the first one to experience just what I’m fucking capable of!  Do you hear me?!

Rage then kicks the table that was next to him and knocks it over.  He starts causing a scene as J2H smirks and people in the club look in their direction at what is going on.  Rage storms out of the club moments later as the manager comes rushing into the VIP area, looking directly at J2H.  J2H waves it off as not much damage had been done, but he knows that this Sunday...plenty of damage will be done to Jason Halc.

Six weeks.  That’s how long it’s been since I made a statement and joined forces with J2H...the most dominant World Heavyweight Champion Sin City Wrestling has ever seen.  You’d think after six weeks that people would just learn to shut up and accept what I did, but apparently they haven’t.  Even after giving them the explanation they kept begging for, they’re still running their fucking mouths!  

Love him or hate him, there is a reason J2H is the world heavyweight champion ten months after winning it.  There is a reason he’s gone through every damn person he’s been put up against since he won that title back in February.  Because he’s that damn good.  He went from being a worthless spoiled bratty kid to being the BEST that SCW has seen.  Yeah, I just fucking said that.  J2H is the best.  J2H is number one in SCW.  

Not some piece of shit tag team champion that felt the need to try and make himself more significant than he is or ever will be, by changing his twitter name.  Jason Halc.  Or Jason Halich.  Whatever the fuck your last name is.  Pieces of shit like you make me laugh, because you try to make yourself more important than you really are.  Seriously, J1H?  Is that supposed to make people think you’re actually better than J is?  

You might be a champion in SCW, but let’s get one thing straight.  Ya ain’t a singles champion.  You’re a tag team champion.  With your junkie brother no less.  That’s not something to brag about or be so happy about.  But, hey, if it helps you sleep at night giving yourself high praises for that shit, go for it.  But don’t try and run around acting like you’re hot shit in this place, when you’re not.  

I know you tried to get under my skin last week with all that shit talking on Twitter.  You were trying to point out that you’re the one that holds a title and not me, but you see, I don’t need a fucking title to make an impact.  I don’t need to have gold around my waist to try and get people to take me seriously.  Nothing I fucking said was me saying anything against J2H or the fact that he has the World Heavyweight title.  Even if he didn’t have the title, he’d be making a statement because that’s just who he is.  

You’re gonna learn a real tough lesson, Jason.  And you’re gonna learn it the hard way.  You can run around and make a fool of yourself all you want, but running your mouth the way you did last week?  That shit ain’t gonna fly.  Pissing me off like you did?  That also ain’t gonna fly.  I hope you’re ready for a serious amount of pain, dude, because what I’m going to do to you this Sunday?  It’ll be the worst pain of your life.

You don’t fuck with the devil and expect to walk away, Jason.  You don’t piss off the beast and not expect some sort of consequences for that shit.  I’m about to bring a little piece of hell to that six sided ring.  If you’re lucky, maybe you can bum some painkillers off of your brother, but trust me when I say even those won’t help you.  

You know, I actually just got a better plan.  Something that will help us both out.  You like running your mouth, but running your mouth seems to get you in shit all the time so here’s what I’m going to do.  I’m going to break that fucking jaw of yours, Jason.  That way, you won’t be able to talk anymore and I won’t have to listen to that shit!  I’d be doing everyone else a fucking favor, too.

And I’m going to use you as another message, Jason.  A warning, if you will.  People don’t want to take me seriously?  People don’t want to believe or acknowledge just how dangerous I am?  All they’ll have to do is watch what I’m going to do to you on Sunday.  They’ll watch as you beg me to just put you out of your fucking misery, but oh no.  That won’t happen.  I’m going to beat you within an inch of your life all while your brother watches.  And if he tries to stop me?  Well, if J lets him in the ring, I’ll just have to do the same shit to him, won’t I?  And then your time as tag team champions will be done and over long before you’ve even had a chance to make a statement.

There’s nothing you can do to stop me, Jason.  You can try, but once you’ve pissed off the devil, there’s hell to pay.

See you Sunday, fucker!