Author Topic: ≥≤Techni-TROUBLE?  (Read 293 times)

Offline Remi&Eden

• View Profile
    • Remington Grayson
≥≤Techni-TROUBLE?
« on: August 19, 2016, 09:42:46 PM »

\'user
OFF CAMERA

\'user

<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
FLASHBACK TO 2011

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>
I was only fourteen years old and I remember sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, covered in my father’s blood.  I was in shock but the nurses hadn’t even acknowledged that I was there yet as they ran about, shouting orders.  My ears were ringing as I sat there, staring straight ahead with a blank expression on my face.  My father had been in a car accident and instead of calling for an ambulance, he had called me instead and I had gone to pick him up in the car that he gave me, even though I was only fourteen years old.  I had tried to get him into the car without startling him but he was pissed and had managed to cut me with a piece of broken glass on my arm.  I didn’t even know that he had cut me at the time.  I was numb to the whole experience, even when Eden rushed into the waiting room and saw me covered in blood.  She hadn’t known at the time that it was our father’s blood.

EDEN  “Remi!  Are you okay!?”

Eden cupped my face with her hands, looking into my blue eyes.  I just looked at her but I didn’t really see her.  Our father had lost a lot of blood and I was still in shock.  She tried to  get me to talk but I just stared, blankly ahead.  Eden had figured out that most of the blood was our father’s until she saw the cut on my arm.  I had noticed the panicked look in her eyes before she spun around and looked arond, trying to find a nurse before grabbing a blonde’s arm.

EDEN  “Nurse!  My sister needs stitches.”

The nurse looks over at me and then let out a scream of surprise to see just how much blood I had been covered in.  I just stared ahead again but the nurse called for the plastic surgeon, thinking that most of the blood was mine.  I let Eden and the nurse usher me over to a hospital bed and I let them clean me up a bit, still just going through the motions but not concentrating on what they were asking me.  I just felt numb.

NURSE  “Do you know what happened to her?”

The nurse had given up on me and went straight to talking to Eden, to see what Eden knew.  I had known that my father had been drinking heavily when he had the accident.  I knew that it was illegal for me to pick him up without getting an ambulance and I knew that I was going to be in trouble the minute he and I got home.  I knew that Edie wasn’t going to want me to be out of her sight but she didn’t have much grounds to stay; it was her mother’s week to have her.  I had been surprised that she had even been there to be honest.

EDEN  “No.  I only know that our father was in a car accident and she brought him here.  I don’t know how she got the jagged cut on her arm.”

The nurse purses her lips, wanting more information but not getting any from the two of us.  She then pages the plastic surgeon.

NURSE  “Typically I’d have just a surgical intern give her stitches but the cut is jagged and I don’t think she’d want a horrendous scar.”

EDEN  “Thank you.”

The nurse walked off to go page the plastic surgeon and Eden had looked at me, a worried look on her face.  She grabs my hand in hers and squeezes it, trying to get a reaction out of me but nothing came.

EDEN  “Remi, you have to tell somebody.  I know he did that cut.”

I just shook my head no.  What good would that have done?  I would have gone into foster care and then I’d be fucked either way.  At least this way, I could still pretend that I had a normal life and my father didn’t use me as a sex toy.

PLASTIC SURGEON  “Hello there, Remington Grayson?  I’m Dr. Nate Tebow, no relation to Tim.  Let me take a look at that cut.”

I looked at him, a bit in awe of how attractive he was and offered him my arm.  He was drop dead gorgeous.  He smiles at me, the warmth of his smile making my own stomach feel as if it was a pot filled with jelly.  He looks the cut over and smiles before grabbing a syringe filled with lidocaine.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “This might hurt but this is going to numb your arm a bit so I can stitch it up.”

I watch with interest as he carefully pushes the needle into the wound and injects the medicine with the syringe.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “That feel okay?”

I nodded my head, my eyes transfixed on him as he began to stitch the cut up.  Eden rolled her eyes, irritated at my behavior.  Or more irritated at the fact that a minute a good looking doctor had been the only one to get me to snap out of my trance.  I watched as he stitched me up and watched how the sutures brought my skin back together.

REMI  “That looks hard.”

Dr. Tebow looked up at me and smiled a kind smile, the kind that reached the eyes and I had blushed, my schoolgirl crush pretty evident right then.  I looked away and at Eden as she rolled her eyes at me in irritation.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “It’s not too hard but I’ve had a lot of practice, Remington.”

REMI  “You can call me Remi…”

He smiles again at me and I try not to blush again as he finishes up.  I watch as he puts some sort of ointment on it before covering the wound with a non-stick bandage.  I looked over at Eden, who shakes her head in slight annoyance at me and I jerk my head up as my father stumbles into the ER where the Doctor was cleaning up.

HENRY GRAYSON  “What the fuck are you doing to my daughter?!”

He marched over to the bed that I was sitting on and he looked irate.  He must not have been injured too badly in the accident if he was up and walking about.  I looked away from my father, not wanting to catch his attention.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “Your daughter had a cut on her arm and I stitched it up.  She will need to come back in in ten days to see if the stitches can come out.”

My father didn’t seem to care that he was in a hospital and was making a scene; in his mind, I was his property and he didn’t like when people touched me.

HENRY GRAYSON  “Don’t touch her again.  Let’s go Remington.”

He grabbed my arm that didn’t have the stitches and tugged me off of the bed.  I glanced at Eden, who appeared concerned but I only wanted to know if I was the only one that noticed he didn’t even acknowledge his other daughter.   I knew he didn’t and I knew that he had flown into a blind rage when he had seen the doctor’s hand on my arm.  I knew I was in trouble before he had even walked over to me and I was only scared of what was going to happen in the car because I knew he had an idea.

HENRY GRAYSON  “Get in the car, you worthless slut.”

He pushes me into the passenger’s door and I yelp as it bumps into the stitches and he gives me a glare that made my blood run cold and I just got in the car, not wanting to cause him any other issues.  I put my seatbelt on as he starts the car.

HENRY GRAYSON  “No need for that belt, slut.  You’re not going to need it.  You’re going to make it up to me for taking me to the hospital for stupid stitches.  And if you want to run your mouth, you can use it for something else.”

REMI  “I didn’t say anything!”

I yelp as he backhands me with one hand as he drives and I cup my cheek with one hand, the tears burning in my eyes.

HENRY GRAYSON  “Don’t backtalk me, bitch and get over here, now.  You know what I want.”

BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>

I sat on the bed, staring at the small barely there scar before looking back at the man who was passed out in my bed.  I wondered if he remembered me and I wondered if there was a small chance that Johnny would be pissed if he knew about it.  I run a hand through my hair before grabbing the man’s wallet from the end table and flip it open to look at his license and smirked.  It read: NATHANIEL TIMOTHY TEBOW.  I wasn’t going to steal from him but I thought it was ironic that exactly five years ago to this day, he was the one stitching my arm back together.  I hadn’t told him that he had been my doctor five years ago but I wanted to know if he remembered me.  But first, I needed a fix.

I climb out of the bed, carefully before grabbing my little ‘kit’ and going into the bathroom.  I’m in there roughly ten minutes before walking back into the bedroom area of the hotel room I pretty much lived in.  I jump as I see him sitting up in bed as I put my kit away.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “Good morning...you going to come back to bed?”

Of course he wanted more; every many typically did.  I climb back into the bed and move closer to him before straddling his lap.

REMI  “Do you ever remember working in Hawaii?”

He grunts a bit as he situates himself underneath me a bit.  He looks at me and frowns a bit.

DR. NATE TEBOW  “How’d...you know….I worked in Hawa--ii?”

I could tell he was trying his best not to be a bit creeped out or at least trying to maintain everything else that was going on.

REMI  “Because I used to live in Hawaii.  And when….”

I pause as I squirm against him a bit.  And then show him the small, barely there scar on my arm.

REMI  “When I was fourteen years old, you stitched my arm up.  I had such a crush on you for the longest time.”

I lean down and kiss his lips as he smirks against my lips before the door to the hotel room flings open and in walks Eden.  I squeal and pull myself off of him and wrap a blanket around my naked body.

EDEN  “Remington Emilie, I have not heard from you in a week, are you still ali--.”

Her eyes were wide when she sees the naked man in my bed and I glare at her before Nate scrambles to cover his junk.   I just wrap the towel tightly around my body.

REMI  “GET out, Eden Rae!  You shouldn’t even have a card anymore!”

She looked bewildered and a bit surprised that I was in the throes with the man or about to be when she walked in.

EDEN  “We are leaving for Canada tomorrow for the show.  Be ready.”

She didn’t say anything else before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her.  I think it’s safe to say she’s a bit upset.  But I didn’t care as I had a doctor to see.  Or do.

\'user

ON CAMERA

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>The girls are seen walking into an Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt dessert place with the camera crew following them.  Remi was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement.  Eden tried to contain her own energy and her sister’s but it didn’t seem to be working as Remi bounced over to the machines and grabbed a bowl before putting some Cotton Candy flavored Frozen yogurt in a bowl and then Eden put some chocolate frozen yogurt in a bowl and some chocolate mint in the same bowl.  Eden puts a few toppings on her and Remi just puts rainbow sprinkles on top of her cotton candy froyo before they paid for it.

REMI  “This shit is the best.”

They found a corner table and sat down to eat.  Eden shakes her head at Remi before she takes a bite of her own froyo.

EDEN  “Shouldn’t we be focusing on our match, Remington?”

REMI  “What match?!”

Eden gave her little sister a look as she takes a spoonful of the froyo.  Remi shrugs her shoulders before taking a bite of her own froyo as well before stealing a bit of her sister’s.

REMI  “OH!  You mean our match against those two new girls with their manager who used to be apart of the company ages ago?”

Eden gave her sister a look and then nodded her head.  Remi shrugs her shoulders a bit, offering the camera a smile.

EDEN  “Don’t you think we should be spending more time in the gym, rather than eating frozen yogurt?”

REMI  “No-pe!  Frozen yogurt is better than being in the gym.  And how come you’re not attached at the hip with your little lover boy.”

Remi raises an eyebrow at her sister and then smirks before taking another bite of her froyo.  She moans at the taste, overly enjoying the food.  Eden rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

EDEN  “WE have a match on Sunday, Remi.  Don’t you think we need to prepare a little bit?”

Remi shakes her head no and puts another spoonful of her Cotton Candy flavored frozen yogurt in her mouth.  She looks around and then shrugs.

REMI  “Why can’t we just enjoy frozen yogurt, Edie!?  Why does it always have to be work, work, work, work with you!  You’re like that stupid, fucking annoying Rihanna song!”

EDEN  “Because!   It can’t always be play, play, play!  Remington, if we want to be taken seriously in the SCW locker room, we need to start applying ourselves better in the ring.  And that doesn’t mean fucking Johnny or Ryan whenever you get the chance!”

Remi pouts a bit before shrugging her shoulders.

REMI  “Ryan Keys and Johnny Tsunami are fucking hot, okay!?  And if I want to fuck them I will.  It’s my choice, Eden Rae.  I don’t tell you not to go do married stuff with Caleb.  Just don’t get knocked up because I will NOT be babysitting for you.”

It wasn’t that I didn’t like kids; babies just reminded me of a horrible time in my life and I didn’t think I would be okay with being around them without being a basket case.

EDEN  “Remi, this isn’t about Ryan, Caleb, OR Johnny!  This is about our match against Lust 4 Life.  You know, Alyxandra Drake and Paisley Tyler.  I don’t think you even realize how serious our match is.  We could get another shot at the tag team championships if we apply our skills right!”

REMI  “We SHOULD be the tag team champions right NOW, Eden Rae.  But don’t worry about that right now.  I just want to have fun.  Shouldn’t you want to have fun?  Or do you have too much fun with Caleb?”

Eden sighs, not sure how to get her sister into the match more.  But she didn’t know that Remi was on a high and didn’t care about anything but the froyo in front of her.

REMI  “Hey, Edie.  Do you remember that time when I was fourteen years old and had to get stitches?”

Eden frowns as she was confused just a bit as Remi didn’t often bring up things that happened in her past.  Eden slowly nods her head, remembering one of the times that it wasn’t that bad.

EDEN  “Yes, I remember.  Dad had to get his head stitched up.  And you were covered in his blood…”

REMI  “I fucked the doctor that stitched me up.  He was in Vegas this past week and somehow fate made us run into one another.  Apparently he has a thing for tattoos and vibrant hair.”

Eden just shakes her head, not wanting to hear about her sister slutting around.

EDEN  “Can we please just focus on the match and not who you’re fucking?”

REMI  “Fine.  So, we have a match on Sunday against two new girls who we really don’t know much about.  What do you want me to say, Edie?  That we’re going to win.  Because our track record isn’t looking very good right about now.”

Eden looked either shocked or upset at what Remi had to say and Remi couldn’t decipher the look on her sister’s face.

EDEN  “We have a chance to redeem ourselves, Remington!  Doesn’t that mean something to you?!”

REMI  “And what if we don’t redeem ourselves, Eden?  What does that make us then?  Big fat failure turtles!?  I mean, seriously, think about it.  What if we lose and this is just a ridiculous way to get our shit together or get the fuck out of the locker room.  I want to win against Lust 4 Life and I don’t think putting all our fucking worries on camera is a good idea!  Can you just fucking shut up about it!?”

Remi didn’t care if she was being harsh or not.  She wished Eden would worry more about what happens if they didn’t redeem themselves on Sunday but not out loud as she had.

EDEN  “I’m sorry.  I’m ready to face Lust 4 Life and I thought you’d be a little more into talking about it; especially in front of the camera.  But no, Remington, you had to be a fucking bitch and ruin everything.  I hope you get your head out of your ass because I can’t deal with your shit right now.”

Eden gets up and throws her container away before walking out of the store, leaving Remi sitting there.  Remi just shrugs and finishes eating her frozen yogurt.

REMI  “Whatever.  I’ll be ready on Sunday.”

Remi sits there, eating her froyo as the scene fades to black.
>