Author Topic: ↕↕Firsts.  (Read 301 times)

Offline Remi&Eden

• View Profile
    • Remington Grayson
↕↕Firsts.
« on: July 14, 2016, 11:38:35 PM »

\'user
<div style="width: 695px; margin: auto;">
\'user
OFF CAMERA
FLASHBACK TO 2008

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>
I was only 12 years old and I'd seen more than what I should have seen at twelve years old.  I had learned to try to stay away from my father as much as I could but it never worked and he always seemed to know where I was.  I glanced at the calendar and sigh, realizing a little too late that today was the beginning of summer vacation and if I didn't get out of the house in ten minutes, I was going to get beat by my father.  I tug on a pair of jean shorts and a simple black tank top, covering my bra up quickly.  I was trying to beat the time that I knew I had to get out of the house before my father woke up and realized he was late for work.  I grab my bikini and a beach towel and throw it into my beach bag as quickly as I can manage before rushing out of my room only to run smack dab into my father.

Henry Grayson; DAD  “What the fuck do you think you're doing?  And where the fuck do you think you're going, stupid?”

I looked at him, my eyes wide as he stood before me and he didn't look anything even remotely close to happy.  I shift uncomfortably in front of him as I clutch my beach bag to my chest, as I try to think of something to say that wouldn't remotely piss him off.

REMI  “I'm just going to go over to Karisa's...”

Henry Grayson; DAD  “The fuck you are, you spoiled little fucking brat.  Have you seen this house!?  It's a fucking pigsty and you're going to fucking clean it up or you can sleep outside like the fucking bitch you were pushed out of.”

He was in a lovely mood and I looked down, looking at my bare feet as he spit his words at me and I knew that he meant every single thing that he told me.  I glance at him before looking away quickly.  I didn't understand why he hated me and why he was so cruel towards me.  I tried to get Edie to ask our mother why he hated me but she wouldn't and I had been forced to accept the fact that I was going to probably die by the hands of my father.

REMI  “Yes, Dad.”

He smirks at me, knowing how much he terrified me.  I watch as he reaches out and brushes his hand along the wall, knocking the pictures and pictures frames off the wall and I watch as they crash to the ground, shattering and glass spilling everywhere.  I don't say anything, not wanting to make it worse for myself.  He laughs, finding this amusing before he walks over to the small table that was just for decoration.  I didn't understand why he liked his house to look nice at all.  I watch as he knocks it over, the vase that was on the table falling and breaking to pieces as well.  I knew he was just causing trouble for me and making more messes for me to clean up.

Henry Grayson; DAD  “Follow me, slut.”

I didn't have much of a choice as he walked over to me and grabbed me by my ponytail and pulled me into the bathroom.  I yelped as he yanked my hair a little harder before he let go and made me watch as he destroyed the bathroom.  I felt the tears in my eyes as he continued to trash the bathroom and then he walked over to me, a sinister look in his eyes and a smirk on his mouth.

Henry Grayson; DAD  “Next time you even fucking think about leaving this house without permission, you little bitch, I'll make it worse for you.  Get to fucking cleaning and it better be fucking spotless when I return tonight.”

REMI  “Yes, Dad.”

He reaches out and cups my face with his hand and I tensed up immediately.  I was nervous anytime he touched me because he never showed me any true affection.  I looked at him, too scared to look away before he slapped me hard across the face and I gasped in surprise and in pain as my hand goes up to cover the spot he slapped.

Henry Grayson; DAD  “You know that I like to be called Daddy, Remington.”

I could still smell the alcohol on his breath as he leans in closer to me, his face just inches from mine and I scrunch my face up, preparing myself for the worst.  I knew something was up as well; he only called me by my name when something was up and I was uneasy and felt nervous as he lingered in front of me.

Henry Grayson; DAD  “I'd advise you not to forget it, you little slut.”

And before I realized what he was doing, he was kissing me on the mouth.  I tried to push him away and I yelped when I felt his teeth sink into my bottom lip before I tasted the metallic-y taste of my own blood in my mouth.  I touched my fingertips to my lip and bring them away from my face to see the red liquid on my fingers and I stare at my father in pure horror.  He'd never kissed me or touched me in any other way except for the physical abuse.  He just smirks at me before he leaves the bathroom to go to work.  I slide down the wall and sit on the floor, careful not to sit on the glass as I try to recollect myself from what had just happened.  I had felt violated and I didn't know how to tell anybody or if I should have.  I know that Eden would have wanted to know but I couldn't have told her.  She already hated our father, I didn't want to add more fuel to her fire.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME.

Wednesday, July 12th.

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>I was lying at the foot of the hotel bed with my head hanging upside down off of the edge.  I was bored out of my mind and I still couldn't decide if I wanted to talk to Johnny or if I was still mad at him.  I hear the key card being put in the door and I glance in the general direction of the door and roll my eyes as I see Eden walk in.

REMI  “You know the point of moving in with your husband is so that you're not here all the time, Eden Rae.”

Eden gives me a look as she walks past me to sit on the other bed; the bed that used to be hers when her and I used to room together before she met Caleb.

EDIE  “Shut up, you need sister time and Caleb is off doing whatever it is he does when I'm not around.  What's up with you, Remi?  I thought you liked Johnny...”

I groan, audibly as she brings up the obvious lack of Johnny tweets or whatever in my life.  I look over at her before just simply shrugging my shoulders.

REMI  “I don't know.  I still like him but why should I always be waiting around for him when he's clearly not into me as much as people think he is?  I can be doing other things too, you know.”

She had a look of disapproval on her face as I look at her and shrug my shoulders.  I did like Johnny but I didn't like playing second fiddle to anybody.  And if he could have fun with other girls, I could have fun with other guys.

EDIE  “That's no way to prove to a man that you like him, Remington.”

REMI  “And you're the relationship expert now, Eden Rae?  You've only known Caleb for  month or so!  And you're already married to him!  AND you didn't even let me be apart of the wedding!  How fucked up is that!?”

I sit up and fix my colorful hair so it's not in my face anymore before giving her a dirty look.  I didn't like being talked to the way she was talking to me.  I know that I'm  younger than her but I had a right to make my own decisions.

EDIE  “Remi, I didn't mean anything bad by it. . .I just meant, that if you really like Johnny and want to make it work with just him, you shouldn't be hooking up with Ryan Keys.”

REMI  “Ryan Keys is fucking hot, okay?  And don't you think for one minute that Johnny didn't stick his dick in that ring rat, Zelda Clark!  He did, okay!?”

I needed a fix, I could feel the withdrawal setting in and setting my nerves on edge.  I wanted to claw Zelda's eyes out when I saw that was who he was hanging out with.  So, I had a fix before Ryan came back up and then again after he passed out asleep.  What he doesn't know, can't hurt him.

EDIE  “I think you like him more than you want to let on...”

REMI  “JESUS, Eden.  What does it matter to you what I do!?  You're always with fucking Caleb.  It's always about you and Caleb.  Caleb and you.  You got a tiger.  Caleb got you a fucking puppy.  Jesus.  We're supposed to be a team but we can't be a team when you're too self centered to even care about our fucking career in SCW.  Jesus.”

I threw the couple of Jesus' in there because I knew it would get under her skin and I knew that it would bug her.

EDIE  “Do NOT use the Lord's name in vain, Remington Emilie.  Just because your personal life is going up in flames, does not mean it's okay for you to take it out on me.  I get it, the guy you like sucks and doesn't want just you.  Get over it.  Make him want it or move the fuck on.  I don't want to hear about your shit.”

REMI  “Yeah!?  Well, I don't want to fucking hear about your stupid shit with Caleb.  Why don't you fucking leave and leave me the fuck alone for once?!  It's what you're good at; you've done it most of your life.”

I could see the hurt on her face as I snapped at her but I didn't care at the moment; I needed my fix.  It felt like my skin was crawling or something and I needed it.  I watch as she seems unsure of what to do.  She wanted to stay because she felt obligated to because I'm her baby sister.  But she was also mad at me for being such a bitch to her.  I knew she felt conflicted on what to do.

REMI  “Well!?  Are you going to fucking leave or not, Eden?!”

EDIE  “I know you're going through some things, Remi but you can't treat the people that love you like this.  When you get your shit figured out, give me a call.”

I saw the tears in her eyes as she left but I didn't care as I rummage through one of my bags before finding just the stuff I needed.  I pour the white stuff onto the table and into a line before snorting it up, not wanting to waste any time with a syringe. I sigh as I sit on the floor and lean back against the foot of the bed, feeling the rush take over me.  I didn't care about my sister or her hurt feelings at the moment; I'd apologize after I realized what I had said to her.  I just wanted to enjoy my high and without her lingering in the next room; that was what was so great about being alone in the hotel room now, the freedom to do what I wanted whenever I wanted.

ON CAMERA
Friday July 15, 2016

<text align=right> <p align=”Right”>
I was in a slightly better mood than I had been recently and I was happy to do whatever it was that needed to be done.  I had seen Johnny the night before even if I thought that I shouldn't have.  And I apologized to Eden so everything was okay in the World.  For now anyways.  I sat in front of my laptop that I had all set up on one of the tables in the hotel room I was living in and I was dressed and ready to go for my fan Q&A.  Video blogging was my favorite thing to do at the moment.  I sit down in front of it and get comfortable before grabbing my phone to get the list of questions out from my Twitter followers.  I open up the video recording program I use before pressing record and waving at the camera.

REMI  “Hey there!  It's Remi and I know you're probably all super sad not to see Edie here with me, but she has important wife duties to attend to!  So, you just get me!”

I tried to sound happy and chipper but sometimes, I wondered if it worked.  I still had the latest flashback in my mind and I kept running my tongue over my bottom lip in memory of that one day.

REMI  “I thought that I would answer some Twitter questions for the first part of the video blog!  And the first question is from . . .”

I grab my phone and look at the screen before smiling.

REMI  “It's from @HannahLee24!  And she asks, 'Remi, how do you get your hair to stay so bright all the time?'  Well, Hannah, it requires a lot of upkeep and I wouldn't recommend doing it to your hair unless you ALWAYS, always do a deep conditioning treatment after getting it done.  I see my stylist every three weeks or so and always make sure that I keep my hair well taken care of.  Also, if you have dark hair, don't expect your hair to go so bright.  I was formerly blonde before my brightly colored hair so it was easy to get my hair this bright!  Next question is from . . .”

I look down, looking at the next question on my list.

REMI  “This question is from @SCWbabe105, 'Remi, why do you think that you and Edie weren't booked as a team on Sunday?!'  Good question.  I really don't know why we weren't booked as a team, that's a question you'd have to ask Hot Stuff Mark Ward or Christian Underwood.  However, if you would like me to take a stab in the dark as to why I was booked in a singles match against Lucy Seraphina, I'd have to guess because they felt that they needed to see what I could do on my own.  I really don't know.”

I let a shrug roll off of my shoulders as I look at the camera, a smile on my face.

REMI  “Moving on.  @SCWrocks asks, 'Do you think that you can beat Lucy Seraphina one on one?  OR do you think nerves will get to you?'  Hmm.  I don't know, honestly.  This will be my first singles match in SCW and I'm kind of nervous to show up Sunday to compete against one half of the Bombshell Tag Team champions.  I mean, they did defeat Team Hero, a feat that nobody deemed possible.  However, people did say that Mikah was never going to lose that championship belt, so never say never, I guess.  I do know that I'm going to show up and try to my best to get the win.  So that's something, right?!”

I smile again at the camera before looking back down at my phone.  I was feeling slightly on edge again, the need for a fix coming on again.  I swallow hard, trying to keep it at bay.

REMI   “@MelvinB asks, 'What is up with you and Ryan Keys?!  I thought you totally were into Johnny Tsunami!?'”

I tried not to squirm, not wanting to talk about the relationship drama that plagued my life recently but it was a question and it had to be dealt with.

REMI  “Well, both men are unbelievably hot.  And I like them both and I would like to think that people wouldn't seem to care about my relationship with either man if I can do whatever it is I need to do in the ring, right?  It's not like I'm a ring rat. . .”

I couldn't help it, I had to make a dig at a special somebody.  I just smile again though, letting the cheer fill the room for the moment.

REMI  “@KevinRawks  'Are you excited to be in your first singles match in SCW?'  Yes, Kevin, I am.  I haven't ever competed in a match by myself, so you could say that I'm also nervous about it but I'm excited as well. I think it's good for teams to work singles matches every now and then because what happens if the team breaks up?  What if you find out that you don't know how to be a singles competitor?!  I think it's a good thing that I have this opportunity to go up against Lucy Seraphina, one on one.  It's a good thing, not a bad thing.”

I look at my phone and sigh, not wanting to answer the rest of the questions.  I put my phone away, sliding it under my legs.

REMI  “That's enough questions for this time but I promise I will answer some more at a later date!  However, I do want to say a few things about my match...”

I straighten up in my chair a bit before smiling warmly at the camera.  I wanted to get this over with; I either needed to go find Johnny or my own shit.

REMI  “Sunday is approaching and it's coming rather fast.  I will be in my first ever singles match in SCW against Lucy Seraphina.  As you all know, Lucy is one half of the Bombshell Tag Team Champions and I have the chance to face her for in a non championship match and I can't be more than excited to prove to everybody just what I can do in the ring.  I am good at tag team wrestling, I know how to work well with Eden but I've also worked on my craft as a singles competitor because one day, Edie and I won't be a team and it's not something that I really want to talk about but it's reality.  Hopefully not in the near future but after we've dominated the tag team division and beat Team Hero's record.  That's what our plan is, or that's what I want our plan to be.  I can't speak for Edie but that's what my plan is.”

I just shrug again.

REMI  “Lucy, I have nothing against you, really.  I don't even really know you but you're standing in my way of what needs to be done.  I hope you understand that and I just can't wait for Sunday.  I want to prove to the SCW universe that I'm not here to just fuck around and while that is fun, I'm here to show what I can do.  And I'd love to sit here and chat with you all a little longer but life calls.  Lucy, I'll see you on Sunday!  Laters!”

I wave goodbye before turning the camera off and going to go send a text to Johnny, to see if he was up for something.
>