Author Topic: Unfinished  (Read 445 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Unfinished
« on: July 26, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »
 Off Camera

It felt good to be Teddy Warren. He had everything he could have possibly wanted. He had money, he cars, and of course all of the women in the world. His star was shining brightly and nobody could take it down. He was Rose Productions biggest star and nothing could tell him differently. Today he found himself in Hollywood, California and to be more precise he was invited to Rose Productions. He was accompanied by the likes of Emerald, Ruby, and of course Sapphire. All three blondes were attached right at his hip as he walked arm and arm with all of them. As soon as he walked into the building he instantly caught the attention of everybody around him as a security guard quickly ran up toi him.

“Hello Mr. S…”

“Warren… My name is Warren how many times do I have to you all that. I do not have my wife’s last name and if I would take that name that would make me a Bitch. Perhaps I should talk to Chloe about getting you fired. I deserve a lot more respect than what I am getting from you…”

“I am sorry Mr. Warren… Miss Martin is expecting you…”

“Thank you that’s all I really wanted to hear in the end. I am expected and as I damn well should be…Crystal may have damn well built this company but you do realize it is my publicity that is saving it every day. It is me who is giving all of the world what they want and when they want it. I should be praised for my hard work. It is not easy being a hair metal God and somebody needs to do it…”

Sapphire can’t help but smile as she leans in and gives Teddy a kiss on the cheek and Ruby follows suit and does the same exact thing. Teddy smirks in return as he nods his head looking back at the guard.

“I would say life is going pretty damn well for me. it feels great to be me and it can’t get better than this. It is always about me and I love living my life with three awesome blondes…”

As the women begin to get all giddy over Teddy it is at that moment where we can hear some heels banging against the floor and they are from that of the COO of Rose Productions Chloe Martin. The French Canadian blonde from Gatineau Canada smiles as she looks at Teddy.

“I would say four blondes after all you wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for me bringing you in on this company and offering you nothing short but the best. You deserve it all and it is only going to get better from here…”

“Of course it is babe because you have me as the focal point of this entire company. No disrespect to the owner Crystal but I always felt you were destined to be the head person in charge. You are the true brains of the operation and without you this entire company would fall apart. It wouldn’t be anything…”

Chloe smiles as she looks back at Teddy.

“Stop trying to suck up. You are only telling me things that I already know. No need to tell me it over and over again although it does feel great to hear you say it all over again. Anyway I think we spoke long enough out here. Why don’t we take things to my office so we can really get down into some serious discussion…”

Teddy nods his head as he follows Chloe and they head towards her office. She cracks the door open.

“After you Teddy and Gems you can go visit catering. No disrespect to you lovely ladies but I would like to have a word with Teddy myself…”

The ladies all smile in return as Teddy enters the room and he can’t help but have a grin on his lips but as soon as the door is shut that is when the lights go on. Sitting down in Chloe’s executive chair is none other than the owner of Rose Productions Crystal Zdunich. Crystal shakes her head in disgust as she looks deep into the eyes of Teddy but Chloe looks back at Crystal.

“Crystal I really wasn’t expecting you…”

“And why not exactly, you didn’t think I would catch at what you are trying to pull… This is really ridiculous and Teddy I have known you for a while. On paper this all sounds amazing but you know  this isn’t you. This isn’t what you really want to do and you are so much better than this…”

Crystal looks back at Chloe as she shakes her head in disgust. Chloe however smiles as she grins evilly.

“I don’t know why you are losing your cool Crystal. After all it is only taking a page out of your book and if Teddy goes through with it our company will have so much publicity. We will be at the forefront of just about everything and nobody could stop us. Do you have any idea how much money will be coming in. On top of that the Gems will be the best band in all of wrestling today. It just doesn’t get any better than that…”

Crystal looks at teddy as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Teddy did you even read what she has planned for you?!”

“Actually I didn’t. I do believe we were going to disgust everything now but you sort of interrupted our meeting before it could even get underway…”

“Okay well take a look at this…”

Crystal throws what appears to be a script at Teddy. He catches it as his eyes open wide up.

“Wait a minute so you want me to hurt my wife?!”

“Exactly, look I have nothing against Kate but…”
user posted image

user posted image