Author Topic: My titles? There coming back home.  (Read 285 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
My titles? There coming back home.
« on: February 06, 2015, 09:16:05 PM »
 \'user

SCENE ONE

It was a long flight down to Miami, Florida from Wales after a long night including a run in with Blaque Hart who tried to kiss her. Veronica, made her way to University of Miami hospital. As there are many cars in the parking lot many looking to visit their loved ones. Soon enough the brand new 2015 Porsche Spyder drives into the parking lot right into a spot under a palm tree to the unseasonable humidity, and heat of Florida. As the door opens out steps the lovely Veronica Taylor, this time without anyone even her boyfriend is not with her. She is wearing a pair of black sun glasses, a black top, purple miniskirt, black high heel boots, and black chanel hand. The arrogant mean girl makes her way towards the doors of the hospital. As she does soon enough a small group of fans block her way, they were mostly little girls who were wearing Mean Girls merchandise. As Veronica sighed not wanting to be interrupted as she had to check on a family member. But the arrogant mean girl gave a fake smile. As she looked at the little girls the one in the front began to speak in an innocent tone.

Little Girl: Oh my god, its Veronica Taylor. We love you, and the Mean Girls you guys are just so pretty and amazing.

Veronica still having her sun glasses on her face the girls can not see the glare that Veronica is giving them. She is highly annoyed by this, then again all wrestling fans generally annoyed her, because they never knew when to leave her alone.  She tries to muster a fake nice tone as she spoke.

Veronica Taylor: Aw thank you your girls are so nice. So tell me you want a picture or autograph or something?

Veronica said with a small hint of annoyance in her voice.  As the girls look around before the one in front speaks again in the same innocent sweet tone. Not knowing how her "idol" was feeling.

Little Girl: We would love for you to autograph our t-shirts we just bought.

They all hand Veronica the t-shirts, all four including the newest one featuring Amanda Cortez had been purchased by this group of little girls. As Veronica signed her names on the shirts she felt the shirts, almost as if these girls had infected the shirts with something but she keeps a hold on them as she signed she handed them back. As she said in her normal arrogant tone though sweeter than normal.

Veronica Taylor: Alright, well I am going to go just remember don't let yourselves be basic.

Veronica walked off blowing them a fake kiss. As she shuddered as she said to herself in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ughhh who lets basics have children god so hideous. Like at least their money is good in the bank. But god, they need some help.

Veronica shuddered thinking about the outfits those kids were allowed to wear. As she entered the hospital doors. As the cold hair felt good she took her sunglasses off and placed them on her head. As she made her way to the front desk, as she looked at the receptionist as she said.

Veronica Taylor: I need to see Melissa Taylor, please.

The receptionist looks up before speaking.

Reconpist: Melissa's room is room 104 just walk right through the hallway and its in the first door on the right. Already quite a few people went in there.

Veronica smiled lightly before heading towards the room. As she made her way through the lobby and then through the double doors that lead to the rooms. Soon enough she found her grandma's room as she entered the eyes of the people of the room looked over to spot her. As one of the people a little girl runs up instantly recognizing Veronica, it was none other than her niece Katrina.

Katrina: Auntie Veronnnicaaaa.

She ran into Veronicas arms as Veronica picked her up as she looked at her with a smile. As she asked in a friendly sweet tone.

Veronica Taylor: Katrina, how are you doll face? Your getting so big since I last saw you.

Katrina maintained her hug on Veronica for a few seconds. After that she placed her down as she made her way further in the room. As she soon spotted her older brother as he walked over he said.

Jason Taylor: So Veronica, surprised to see you here. Figured you forgot about your family.

Veronica looks taken back by the statements of her older brother as she scoffs before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: Ugggh well sorry I been busy duh! Plus no one communicates in this family. The only reason I know is because I ran into mom on a six hour plane flight to Scotland. I am worried about Grandmom.

Jason Taylor: Veronica, you have not heard anything. Because, you have always mainly worried about yourself. I mean at one time you were caring, but that got taken out of you. See nothing has changed with you only caring about yourself.

Veronica flips her hair, though she says in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor:  Ugh, sorry about having a life and being successful...

The older man looks up it is none other than their father who has a scowl on his face as he is dressed in a black t-shirt, blue jeans, his black hair with slight grey slicked back. Now was not the time to deal with these fights between siblings.

Francisco Taylor: Veronica, Jason this is not needed right now. Jason your sister came because she did care. And, Veronica I know its been hard with your schedule but you gotta understand why Jason feels the way he does. Now you two are going to quit acting like children and get along.

Veronica and Jason just shot daggers at eachother. Before, they hugged slightly. The model then spots her father as she walks up to him and they embrace.  It has been two years since they have seen eachother. As Francisco looked up before speaking his slow normal tone.

Francisco Taylor: Ronnie,  I know you been busy glad to see you been doing so well lately. You look more and more like your mother as the days past. So I am sorry you had find out the way you did that but abuela's condition has been getting worse, and worse. So I moved down here to take care of her.

Veronica looked at him eying him before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh I know, I would of came down earlier had I known. But its been tough between photoshoots, wrestling events, running a business. And, why is mother moving to Scotland? Seems like a place she would of never moved to.  Like, I did not know who two even splitted up.

Francisco looks up to Veronica, with a concerned look as he spoke in his normal slow tone.

Francisco Taylor: I know Ronnie, I will tell you what happened later on. But with everything going on now is not the time to really discuss it. I know you have not seen Abulea in a long time.

Jason Taylor: Once again if she cared about the family more than herself she would of known.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh whatever Jay really why do you have to be such a prick?

Francisco eyes Jason before saying in a stern tone.

Francisco Taylor: Both of you stop it now. I had enough of this and your grandmother does not need to hear this.

Veronica, and Jason eye eachother before Veronica rolls her eyes before looking down laying in the hospital bed. Is none other than her grandmother Melissa Taylor. Who was the matriarch of the family. The mother of Francisco Taylor, who was in her eighties. Her long grey hair is flowing down as she looks peaceful resting as her eyes open slightly as she speaks slowly.

Melissa Taylor: T....Tiffany? How are you sweetie?

Veronica flipped her hair but she could not help but smile at her grandmother. As she  spoke in a sweet friendly tone.

Veronica Taylor: Grandmom, it's me Veronica. Tiffany, is my mother.

Melissa looked up slightly confused it was a blur and there images were now matching in their head. But soon enough Melissa reached out for Veronica, who gave her well manicured hand. As she spoke slowly.

Melissa Taylor: Veronica? My how you've grown so much. You look just like your mother did. How have you been doing?

Veronica looked with a light smile she loved visiting her grandma when she was younger. All the authentic cuban food seeing her grandmother like this did cause a pain in her stomach, and her chest. As she spoke slowly.

Veronica Taylor:  Well things been hectic. I mean I started modeling at sixteen, and been modeling for a long time since then. I mean I guess I entered the family business ha.

Veronica let out a small giggle. As Melissa spoke slowly.

Melissa Taylor: Veronica, yeah I think I saw you on the television now that I think about. You were on the news.

Veronicas eyes light up as she says.

Veronica Taylor It could've been the special on my company, Veronicas Secret? But how are you doing Abuela?

Melissa has a small smile on her face as she says slowly.

Melissa Taylor: Yeah I saw your doing great for yourself I am proud of you Veronica. I am doing okay despite the cancer, I am fighting like I always do. But it has been a great life.

Veronica looks at her grandmother not liking the way she was talking. But her grandmother was always a strong person. Which made Veronica smiled slightly,  This was a different type of moment its as if Veronicas outer layer was being shed seeing her grandmother in that hospital bed.

Veronica Taylor:  You will make it Grandmom trust me on that. You can beat cancer, you are the strongest woman I know...

Veronica begins sobbing slightly but tries to stay strong on account of her mascara, and the fact that she was in front of her grandmother who was dying of cancer. As she looked at her father came up and they embraced again as he looked at her and said.

Francisco Taylor: Thank you for being here, it means a lot to the family you came. Even if Jason does not act like it does. It really does mean a lot that you came...

Soon enough Katrina runs up to Veronica who was talking to her grandmother, and then her father. As she holds something up the new Mean Girl Veronica Taylor doll she had in her hand. As Veronica looked at it and smiled as she kneeled down.

Veronica Taylor: Awww,  how you like it sweetie? Did mommy and daddy buy you that?

Katrina nodded as she said.

Katrina: Yes, its amazing your a star aunt Veronica. I would love to go shopping with you sometime.

Veronica felt touched as she picked her up in her arms as she said in a friendly tone.

Veronica Taylor: Aw I know it would be fun maybe sometime. I promise if its okay with Daddy? We can have a girls day out you know just us ladies what you think of that sweetie?

Katrina: Yes that sounds amazing.

Veronica then puts her down as she then turns her attention back to her grandmother. As she says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: I promise I will call and stop by more often Aublea. Just been a busy couple of years is all. Stay strong you will get through this.

She gave her grandmother a kiss on the cheek. As she then turned to her father embracing him and giving him a huge kiss on the cheek as she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Alight daddy I am going to go. I got a flight to catch soon, I just wanted to see how things were going. I will be in touch with you sometime later this week daddy, love you.

Veronica kept the hug on him as she walked past as she walked out the door and began to head towards the lobby she is stopped by her older brother Jason, who has a slight scowl on his face as he begins to speak.

Jason Taylor: So what the hell is your deal Veronica?!

Veronica looks puzzled but rolls her eyes as she says.

Veronica Taylor: What you mean? I came to visit grandma whats your problem?

Jason looks like hes not buying Veronicas innocent act.

Jason Taylor: Don't act dumb with me. I know you sister I mean you were always dads favorite. But, its okay I know your just here so you look good to mom so she gives you a bigger piece of the will.

Veronica rolled her eyes before scoffing.

Veronica Taylor You would make this about money wouldn't you Jason? Thats all everything is about. Listen number one I just found out my grandmother was sick okay?! Number two I don't need any money, or anything I have built my life on my back. And number three are you just mad that your daughter looks at me like a mother more than her own?

Jason begins to glow red as he said.

Jason Taylor: Listen, I do not buy this for one second. You stop talking to us after you get famous, then you think your a good example for my daughter? Your niece? On television the way you act? Is beyond pathetic. You're just like mom all you care about is yourself.

Veronica Taylor: Really all I care about is myself? Look please get out of my way Jason. Your a fucking asshole you know that. You don't know anything about me.

Veronica, brushed past him sauntering off in a huff angry at how Jason had confronted her however something started to go off in her brain. The will she did not need much out of it if anything, but if Jason did not get anything then she said to herself.

Veronica Taylor: I will show you a bitch.

SCENE TWO

Its a warm sunny day in Los Angeles, California. Inside the clubhouse of the Mean Girls the pictures of Amanda Cortez on the wall have replaced the previous three Mean Girls, Liz Smalls, Tessa, and Hollywood. We soon see Veronica Taylor stepping through the door wearing a pink dress, black fur boots, black fur mink coat,  and a Dolce and Gabbana handbag. As she looks around with a smirk as she spots Angelica, who was busy drinking something as she walked over and embraced her bestie as she embraced back.

Veronica Taylor: Hey hunty you look amazing as always.

Angelica smirked as she flaunted her outfit which was a pair of black pumps, mink pink mini skirt, black top, and a chanel handbag.  As she giggled, as she hugged Veronica, as she spoke in her normal tone.

Angelica: Ugh, I know so do you hunty. How was Florida?

Veronica shook her head not wanting to even think about her time in Florida. as she said in a slow tone.

Veronica Taylor: It went pretty well...

Angelica scoffed not believing her best friend at all.

Angelica: Hunty, I have known you for years I know somethings on your mind. Here, have a drink.

Angelica, made Veronica a cosmo and handed it to her as she took a drink smiling. As Angelica then said in her normal tone.

Angelica: So whats up girley what's bugging you?

Veronica and her walked over to the couch as they sat next to eachother.  As Veronica, soon began to speak in her normal slow tone. As she crossed one leg over the other  fluffing her hair arrogantly, before taking another sip.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh just my family visited my grandmother saw my dad for the first time in ages, same with my brother, and my niece. My brother was just an ass about the whole thing saying I don't care about the family? Yet all he could talk about was the damn will. Like what did I do so wrong?!

Angelica hugged her friend tightly as she said.

Angelica: Ugh family can't live with them can't live without them. Everything,  is just going to be okay. So how is your grandmother hunty?

Veronica Taylor: Shes hanging in there, still fighting. Its just hard to see her in that condition you know?

Angelica nodded slowly, as she just let Veronica talk though they take sips from their drinks respectively.

Veronica Taylor: And, it was nice to see my daddy again. But my brother is such an ass. Like where does he get off judging me? I do everything I can yeah so I was busy and was not in contact for two years? I had a lot going on, with my career. With my modeling, my business, and now the Mean Girls. I mean things are looking up for me professionally. He just can not seem to handle that.

Angelica: Jealousy, I mean its sad that its coming from your brother but jealousy. I mean, sometimes you have to let those things roll off Vero, because quite frankly your very talented, popular and pretty. It seems to eat him up inside from what your telling me.

Veronica nodded slowly as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Yeah true, I mean his daughter loves me. I mean she is so fashionable because of me. Her mother? Is a total gross basic. But I have to deal with my brothers taste because hes my brother. But he tried to embarrass me in front of our family, like who does that?

Angelica: Ugh, honestly sweetie don't sweat it. Its not worth it, or the aggravation.  You're too pretty to let this get to you. Just focus your going to be one half of the tag team champions yet again. You got screwed twice with crappy partners hunty.

Veronica looked at Angelica beaming thinking about what winning the belts will be like again.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh true I mean I carried Liz to championship and where has she been since then. No where, ugh to think that girl thought she was the leader of the Mean Girls? Ha that girl could not lead anything.

Angelica: Ugh that rat, so whatever happened to her little doll monkey thingy? Did you even send it?

Veronica rolled her eyes before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh yeah, I did because I am a good person along with a picture of me with it. Because, it will eat her up inside though I am sure it already has. But enough about that basic.  I mean she betrayed me when she helped that rat Misty beat me. Now  she's stuck maybe in rehab again. Then SCW management gets the bright idea to pair me with  the winner of a battle royal filled with basics ugh!

Angelica: Ugh, yes I know but its not worth the frustrations.  Just focus on beating those disgusting gothic hookers okay? Do that ,and you will have your belts back in your lap. And all the rest of the bombshells will be left crying again.

Veronica took a sip before looking at the time it was four pm she rolled her eyes as she then began to speak again.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true, and really they have been crying since i made my return just about a year ago. They have been crying since we created the original  Mean Girls, and they will keep crying. Now, is that bitch Amanda even up yet?

Angelica: No, shes still in bed or something. I don't know with her ha.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh really where going to wake her up. Staying asleep till this time is what basics do.

Angelica nodded before saying.

Angelica: Ugh so true lets wake her up.

Angelica goes and grabs a bottle of cold water from the fridge. As Veronica heads into the room where Amanda Cortez, was sleeping still.  Veronica walked in as she tried to gently nudge her slowly as she said in a soft tone.

Veronica Taylor: Sweetie you do know how late it is right? You can not be sleeping like a basic all day.  Like we got things we need to do. Like train but since its too late, maybe a girls night out.

Amanda, does not seem to respond and Veronica nudges her slightly. As she barely stirs as Veronica then begins to speak again in a slightly louder tone. A hint of annoyance can be heard in her voice, her tag team partner was sleeping the night away now.

Veronica Taylor: Like why sleep all night when you can go out and have some fun sweetie.  What about going to club? Like you can not just sleep all damn day. Its four in the afternoon after all.

Amanda just stirs and mumbles under her breath as Veronica not wanting to be bothered walks out of the room, waiting for Angelica. Who had a small bottle of cold water in her right hand. As she came into the room careful not to make noise as she whispered to Veronica.

Angelica: Wow she can sleep through anything.

Veronica Taylor: Yeah but I doubt she can sleep through this.

Angelica hands Veronica the water bottle, as she moves closer to the sleeping Amanda Cortez.  Before dumping the water on her, she jolts right up awake as Veronica, and Angelica move away but they were still in the room as.

Amanda Cortez: Ha, you two are too  much. I was enjoying this bed and sleeping.

Veronica Taylor: Well, sleeping like a basic won't help us win the tag team titles. Plus why not we all head out tonight as Mean Girls. And run this town, before we have to head to whatever country SCW has us going? What its called Whales? Like there run by Whales.

Angelica giggled at Veronicas quip, who was amused by her own statements. As Angelica soon corrected her.

Angelica: Well acutally its spelled Wales but your so hot Veronica and smart. Then again does it matter how its spelled? In the end its full of disgusting people and ugh this is why I hate these world tours.

Amanda Cortez: Haha well a night out is fun and all. But that bed is comfy and I did not want to leave it today. Plus I need to wash up so I look human today. Because, my plan was to hide in this room all night.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh well thats not the plan anymore. Because we got to go out before have to head to that smelly cesspool known as the United Kingdom, mainly Wales. So we can rule this city tonight like we always do.

Amanda Cortez: Ugh fine haha. I will get ready.

Veronica smirked before saying in a slow tone.

Veronica Taylor: Alright, well were gonna rock this damn city.

SCENE THREE

The scene opens up live on Mean Girls. TV the hit tv show, of the Mean Girls on their official youtube channel. After the opening video, and a recap of what happened last week with Veronica, and Angelica causing trouble in Scotland and getting thrown out of a bar do to insulting the guest fashion sense. The Camera then opens up to Veronica Taylor, and Giani Di Luca at the Gwdwhi Cafe bar. As we see Veronica dressed in a tight black top designer jeans, black high heel a chanel handbag, and sunglasses over her head.  As Veronica soon looked at Giani before planting a small kiss on his lips, and before returning her gaze to the camera. As she begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor:  Hello hunties, ladies and gentleman though I use those last two words very losely. Welcome to Mean Girls TV, now after the last episode, things may not of totally went my way. I mean I was paired with someone dumber than a bag of bricks, someone who is only holding a belt because my boo has other things on his mind. I am talking about Blaque Hart, talk about a loser. Thinking he could try and kiss me? Please hunty your hag of a wife is leaving you, what makes you think you could wind up with a woman like me? Exactly.  Now enough about that loser before my skin crawls. Now guest starring is a man who upgraded from a jealous jani to a Mean Girl, I am talking about Giani Di Luca.

Giani smirks dressed in a black leather jacket, designer jeans, air jordans, and black sunglasses over his eyes. He smirks into the camera, as he soon looks at his girlfriend before speaking in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Hello, now baby you have out done yourself. Nice to know these monkeys filming this know there damn place around here. I mean we are the superstars of this world, the ones with the money, the talent and the looks.

Veronica Taylor: Don't forget the brains.

Giani smirked before replying.

Giani Di Luca: Well thats obvious , but baby I got a question why do you have our date on youtube for the world to see?

Veronica smiled brightly as she spoke in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well normally I would agree baby,  since they are not worthy of seeing us in our private time. But, you know what I need to know what the hell is Lamb Crawl, and why on earth do they even serve it?

Veronica Taylor has the camera down to her dish as she rolled her eyes in disgust at it. Poking her fork it not caring at all for what was on her plate. Pushing it away with disgust as Giani looked at her shaking his head before saying in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Man I thought chicks liked foreign food man.

Veronica shoots Giani a dirty look before rolling her eyes.

Veronica Taylor:  Well, I am not an underprivileged little girl like your last girl friend.  I mean the Walters family? Is nothing but jealous janis, and losers.  Now, this dish reminds me of this country it really does baby you know why?

Giani looks confused and shook his head Veronica was impossible to deal with at times.

Giani Di Luca: Why is that baby?

Veronica Taylor rolled her eyes in disgust like he should of known the answer. Before flipping her hair arrogantly and began speaking in her normal arrogant tone. As she crossed one leg over the other.

Veronica Taylor: Well lets face it anything that comes from the same country as Natalie McKinley is ugly, and basic. I mean have you seen her? She should be hidden from the public view. I mean nothing is a better representation besides this disgusting dish in front of me. I mean who would call something crawl? Is that an representation of Natalie's SCW career? Because that is a fitting description if so. I mean I been in some cesspools in my life time really I have, all over the world there are disgusting basic countries filled with disgusting basic people. But Wales tops the list. I mean it is filled with nothing but Whales I mean look at these people around us.

Gaini looks at his girlfriend with a confused, but slightly amused look as the cameras pan around showing the other people eating in the shot. As Veronica, then directed the camera back to herself as she smirked, but glared at the people around her. Before speaking in the same arrogant bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Now see all these whales belong in the ocean.  Now, this air is disgusting beyond disgusting it is filled with basicsness. Which is a total disease for real it exist look it up. Now, thank god I am beyond getting that disease but these people? Are totally infected like being born here automatically makes them contract it. Poor basic people then all I have encountered in this country is disrespect from these  basics, freaks, ratchet thots who plague these streets. Saying that the "Mean Girls are nothing more than bullies" Or that "Mean Girls are nothing more than cheaters." Puh-lease if anything the Mean Girls are the people who can make any place prettier, and have worked our  well toned asses off to save the pathetic division and the pathetic state of womens wrestling. And where is our respect? Oh its nowhere to be found people think they are allowed to challenge us? Please there is no other group in wrestling more relevant than the Mean Girls.

Giani Di Luca: Baby I understand the disrespect feeling, they disrespect #power. But in reality they're just fucking jealous of us. Jealous that we have done more in one day in our lives than they have. Did you see the destruction of NXT that Power caused? Oh right I am sure you all did.

Veronica rolled her eyes  not caring to hear about the group Giani was talking about. But she then smiled at him before speaking again in the same arrogant tone. As she then flipped her hair, as she began to speak.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh speaking of pathetic groups NXT are they even worth mentioning?  I mean didn't there leader leave them? I mean it was so bad that now its a sad group of pathetic clown faced losers, much like the people of Wales.

Soon a waitress comes into a view as she has seen that Veronica has barely eaten her food as she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Waitress: Excuse me how is everything?

Veronica rolled her eyes that she was being interrupted as Giani looked over at the waitress before saying in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Well everything on my end was good.

The waitress smiled at Giani before speaking again.

Waitress: How about you miss?

Veronica glanced out of the corner of her eyes as she pots Giani staring at the attractive waitress. As Veronica could not help but roll her eyes and sigh in disgust. As she flipped her hair arrogantly.

Veronica Taylor: I think I have lost my appetite I can not eat this. Its making my skin crawl get it?

Waitress: I will pick it up, sorry about that Miss you want anything else?

Veronica rolled her eyes before saying in a bitchy mean girl tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh no, now you know what else is making my skin crawl? That outfit who dressed you whores inc? Now get out of my face, your scaring away my viewers for Mean Girls Tv. I mean your wearing last years colors, with never been face.

The waitress takes the food and leaves in a huff as Veronica giggled to herself before looking into the camera as she blew an arrogant kiss. As Giani looked at her conflicted but shook his head a bit as he said in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca: Veronica baby, she was not that bad looking. I mean I seen way worse walking around these streets.

Veronica scoffed arrogantly before rolling her eyes giving a dismissive wave to her boyfriend. As he then grabbed her well manicured hand and kissed it as she smirked at him before rolling her eyes as Veronica then spoke in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Alright, that is all for this episode of Mean Girls tv before this disgusting country gives me a headache. Bye Bye hunties.

Veronica blows an arrogant kiss towards the camera, before turning her attention to her boyfriend and she plants a big kiss on him, as the scene ends. With them making out slightly as the camera then cuts to commercials for Mean Girls merchandise.

SCENE FOUR

It was time for another episode of Mean Girls TV, this time the scene opens up just the face of the beautiful Veronica Taylor. Who is dressed in a black mean girls halter top, fur coat,  designer jeans, black sunglasses cover her beautiful blue eyes, and a Gucci Handbag. As she smirks looking across the street from the store Rebel Rebel, which is an alternative clothing store. It is four o'clock in the afternoon. However, soon the camera pans out and standing right next to her is none other than her best friend Angelica who is dressed in pink mean girls top, designer jeans, black boots, a fur coat, and a black Gucci handbag. As they both smirk at eachother before flipping their hair arrogantly in a bitchy fashion. As  Veronica Taylor soon begins to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Hello, and welcome to this Mean Girls TV special report. I am the lovely, beautiful, talented and first class model Veronica Taylor, yes the Veronica Taylor.  But you all know that. After all my hunties you are all smart enough to actually watch this show, since it is the hottest thing on youtube ever.

Angelica: And I am the lovely Angelica, now we have been wondering with Veronicas tag team match, she does not know much about her opponents. Then again does anyone? Other than that they have had a somewhat successful career and they are called the Fallen. Now, this report is on how gothic hookerism is apart of the same disease as basciness and why does it infect people so badly. I mean it can turn a cute girl into a ugly disgusting freak just like that.

Veronica Taylor: Well usually they just start off as basics then they turn into uglies gothic hookers. Its usually how it works, its how they rebel against the so called system, now why did the fallen do the same thing? Better what makes the Fallen different from the Punk and Metal connection other than that they are less of losers than either one of  those two.

The two share a bitchy laugh as they walk their way across the street. Sauntering linking eachothers arms together. The two gorgeous arrogant mean girls make their way to the store entering it, they look around eying the clothing in disgust as the cameras follow them. As the clerk looks at them with a curious look as the clerk says in her normal tone.

Clerk: Hello, and welcome to Rebel Rebel if you need help with anything let me know.

The Mean girls ignore her as they make their way towards the pants as they spot a pair pants that look like rocker pants with large chains on them. As they rolled their eyes in disgust as they pick it up as Angelica began to speak.

Angelica: Now let us begin what the hell are these pants. I mean are they supposed to make someone alternative by wearing them? Because they look like something that even ugliest most basic person would  be embarrassed to wear something like this? I mean Im starting to feel my skin crawl just by touching this.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh so true, speaking of embarrassing other than the Fallens so called fashion choices. Let us talk about who they beat, they did not beat a real tag team champion like myself. I mean I carried not one but two partners to gold, and how was I repaid oh by not getting a rightful rematch for my belts when I returned against the Punk and Metal connection who would feel right at home in this disgusting place.  But it was satisfying to see Amy Marshall, and Jessie Slowcow get slapped around like the losers they were but Fallen if you think you are going to be repeating anything like that with us? With me, and Amanda Cortez? You got another thing coming.  Because, I finally got a partner worthy of teaming with me a partner who has held gold, just like me. And a partner who can hold her own weight no longer am I stuck teaming with a wannabe don of a stupid wannabe mafia. Or a brat who thinks she could be me, but will never amount to anything close to what I have . I mean really, these were the best partners I could get in the past? Now despite that fluke loss to Misty, and that female special ed Melody, we are still the team to beat around here. You know why?

Angelica hung the pants back on the rack as she began to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Angelica: The answer is simple hunty, its because unlike any other team the Mean Girls are a sisterhood.  A sisterhood that has dominated SCW since its formation in 2012, I mean we started using social media before any of the other whores could even comprehend what it meant. Because other teams are just that egos look at the so called team of Amy Marshall, and Karina Kojo oh of course they started off strong then you know Amy walked out because of her ego.  All these other groups are just that groups our sisterhood is stronger than anything that can be thrown at it.

Veronica Taylor: Yes, I mean the Jealous Janis have thrown anything and everything they can at us. And, you know what happened? They all failed  even if we had a setback we came back ten times stronger.  My loss of my titles was just that a set back while I was out for almost a month with a serious concussion. I came back stronger, faster, and better  and now I finally get my rematch the rematch that I should of had to begin with. Now Fallen you girls come out with your scary halloween make up, your poor fashion sense, and your so called scary image but it won't be enough. Because the only way you can beat us is if you scare us with your hideous looks but believe me hanging around in Wales I already seen some of the ugliest  most disgusting people I have ever seen in my life.

Veronica, and Angelica walk over to a group of people who are standing there. As Veronica walked over, and fluffed her hair as she began to speak to them in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: So question who you think will win us the Mean Girls the clearly more popular and pretty team or the ratchet basic fallen?

The male in front wearing gages in his ears walked up and answered in his normal tone.

Rebel Rebel Shopper: The fallen obviously, the Mean Girls do not stand a chance.

Angelica: Really, the Fallen? Clearly you fell on your heads as kids.

Veronica smirked, before placing a hand on her hips as she said in an arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Aw, don't be so hard on them they're just too stupid to know any better. And too ugly to know better as well, but then again thats what the Fallen appeal to strung out losers who have no future.

Veronica, and Angelica arrogant turn on their heel as they walk away from the group of people they just insulted.

Veronica Taylor: Now see our fans are trend setters, our fans are beautiful success people while Fallen fans? Well there always going to be fallen on hard times. Now hunties you guys have been doing good work fighting as champions, hell you beat the Freakettes who were well as basic as you are but still congratulations on that. Then you beat Slow Cow, and Walrus. Which is not much of an accomplishment. But this is one game you will not win this is Walmart quality handbag taking on Channel, there is no way we can lose this. As good as you two think you are, were so much better than you. Because, this is high school once again this is where the gothics are at the bottom of our designer heels, and we are at the top of the totem pole because quite frankly Gothicka, Riayn. You two can not sit with us.  Then again no other bombshells can because you are looking at your next SCW Tag Team Champions sorry bout it.

Veronica, and Angelica blow an arrogant kiss to the camera as the scene fades to black.