Author Topic: Not quite team unity.  (Read 291 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Not quite team unity.
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:48:53 PM »
 {Sorry for the short rp. Not the best... but its something)

Climax Control 104
25th January 2015
Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena
Glasgow, Scotland

Joanne shakes her head, grabbing Jade by the hair and picking her up. Jade is holding her stomach in pain as Joanne hits her with a nice knee to the gut. Joanne drags Jade to the center of the ring as she hits her with a nice DDT! Jade bounces head first off of the canvas as Joanne smirks. Joanne walks over to Lucian and tags him in! Frost comes in with a smirk, looking down at Jade. Frost grabs Jade, picking her up and walking her towards the corner that Kaelin stands in. Frost drops Jade a few feet away from the turnbuckle as Kaelin shakes his head while Frost walks back towards Joanne, they high five each other as Kaelin reaches over and tags himself in...

Adams: I don't think Frost realizes that Kaelin just tagged himself in...

Kaelin enters the ring and runs up behind Frost, hitting him with a huge running knee to the back, quickly grabbing him by the back of his head and bouncing him face first off of the canvas. Joanne is still in the ring as she runs at Kaelin, looking for a clothesline but Kaelin ducks it and Joanne is met by a huge kick to the gut from Jade! Jade... Jade clotheslines Joanne OVER THE TOP ROPE!

Both Bombshells go tumbling over the top rope, off of the canvas and onto the ground. Kaelin turns around as Frost looks for a clothesline off his own! Kaelin ducks under it, a kick to the gut of Frost and...

Killswitch!

Kaelin hits the Killswitch on Frost, rolling him over for the cover... Summers slides to the ground for the count...

...3!

Kaelin gets the cover as the bell sounds...

DING!
DING!
DING!

Justin: Here are your winners... the team of Jade Manendez-Arcador and Alex Kaelin!

Adams: And the Roulette Champion steals another one here tonight, that Killswitch is just so dangerous...

Simone: It really is, what a match... Joanne looked great, but Jade took her out of the equation with that clothesline, and Frost just couldn't keep up with Kaelin here tonight.

Alex Kaelin throws his SCW Roulette Championship over his shoulder, slapping the center plate as he throws an arm in the air. His partner Jade slides into the ring, nodding her head at him as she throws her arm up for a high five. Alex shrugs a shoulder, high fiving her but then walking right by her, sliding out of the ring as he holds his arm in the air, walking up the entrance ramp.
I shake my head, as I glare at him and his sheer arrogance and cockiness, as he heads up the ramp celebrating ‘our’ win by himself, as I sensed that even if I got the win, he would be celebrating it like he did it all by himself. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m glad I advanced but when you have an egotistical pompous ass as a teammate, communication would inevitably fail.

Following Alex to the backstage area, I grabbed a bottle of water before I barging past him, showing that I wasn’t too please with him.

“Great win tonight.”

I said sarcastically.

”Yeah I did great,”

Alex said with a cocky smile, as she he checked himself out in the Roulette title, ignoring me and the anger that was building within me.

“I?”

I question, narrowing my eyes.

“Did I stutter…?”  Alex looked at me for a moment. “I did great, I won and I advance.”

I step forward, ripping the Roulette title from his hands and getting into his face.

”Listen you jumped up little prick… I am not scared about feeding you to the wolves or beating some sense into your fat fucking head… but I’m not here to make you look, I’m here to make the team… you and I to look good…but hey continue to stick your head up your own ass and see where that gets you.”

I shove the Roulette title back into his hands.

“Oh and a loss would be the least of your worries…”

I barge past him, showing that I wasn’t prepared to take his crap or any crap from him, as he just shakes his head and just walks off perhaps not taking in anything from me, which would be his problem.  Meanwhile I return back to the changing room, where I would ring home straight away and give Jedah the final outcome.

Alex and I set out what we had to do and we advanced, and while we don’t exactly gel as a team, we still worked well together and we beat Front and Canelli. It was far easier than I expected it to be, however, after one easy win, its only get to get tougher and harder.

~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~

5th February 2015
Vlog.
Cardiff, Wales.

Who would have thought that I would get this far in the BFTP tournament, last year I didn’t even get to round two with my partner, but this year… Alex and I have taken the scalps of a former tag team champion – Lucian Frost and the current Bombshell Internet champion – Joanne Canelli and we have advanced to take on newcomer Travis Nathaniel Andrews and Melody Grace.

As I said a few weeks back, that this tournament will get harder and tougher, and well round two… Melody Grace.

To be honest I don’t know much about Travis Nathaniel Andrews, but Melody and I are both stuck with arrogant douche bags and I would hate to see how things would go between Alex and Travis when they meet in the centre of the ring.

‘Pissing contest’ comes to mind.

Anyway… listen up ‘Mr TNA’, I don’t know who the fuck you are nor even care about you, but what I do know is that you are just another boring one dimension over arrogant over confident prick… just like my partner.

And yes, I should be saying kind words about my partner and kissing his ass…but why should I, when it’s only going to fuel his ego even more.

I won’t be kissing your ass either Travis; there wouldn’t be enough space inside the ring with all those inflated heads. But I will say to you, that Alex is going to kick your ass.

As for you Melody… I am actually quite excited to step inside the ring with you, you are one of the best, you have hell of a lot of potential, hell you and Misty beat the mean girls and I can see you going far, however, the only thing that is going to let you down is your personal life.

Yes, I am referring to your shotgun wedding to that James Huntington Hawkes guy… you can tell me to shut up and mind my own business, but you keep on focusing on that and whether you would be a married woman in weeks or months… and It will start to effect your mind and effect how you perform inside the ring.

You can deny it all you like, but when the dust has settled, Alex and I will be left standing… victorious and advancing to the next round.

So screw your pretty blond head on tight, focus on what you have to do and show the world that you are Melody Grace… someone who isn’t easy to mess or easy to beat…. You are the next big name in Sin City Wrestling not some teenager pining for a boy in high school.

So focus Melody… because I will take any and all distractions and you will be beaten.

user posted image user posted image