Author Topic: Interruptions/Roadblocks  (Read 274 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Interruptions/Roadblocks
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »
 Lord Raab was easily defeated. It was a prediction that I made earlier before the clash occurred and I got the job done. For a guy that talks in German and tries to act like a badass around me, it pretty much failed. Now I'm one step closer to realizing my dream of seeing gold, even if it ain't the big one. And now, Christian still remains unimpressed and continues to throw another wolf into my path. Fine by me...I'll show this next creature no mercy and continue on my journey of becoming the next SCW Internet champion! My public online awaits their soon-to-be champion and I'm not about to disappoint them anytime soon!

My family and I walked out of a movie theater in Detroit, Illinois. It was a great weekend with the kids as we saw a family movie, the latest Spongebob Squarepants movie. I admit easily that it wasn't the best film, but the truth is, the kids enjoyed it highly and that's what counts for me. But like with any family, having one can be a challenge and trying to keep them altogether and not letting chaos break is one of the many tasks Ariel and I have to keep doing so that nothing wrong happens.

Making our way to a red van, we got the children inside as they were getting a little bit excited, playfully rough-housing each other. I tried to get them to quiet down as I helped with their individual baby-seats. The cameras were on me and people weren't sure why at first, but a lot of others spoke my name and tried to get my attention. I took a moment to momentarily acknowledge the fans with a simple wave before returning to the task at hand. Cecil was trying for his food that we got earlier in the day (which appeared to be no more), while Rose was too busy engaging herself with another episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Arthur was playing with his sister in the back. He's the oldest of us now and looks a lot more like us, able to talk. He's four, Rose is three, and the twins, Cecil and Lydia, were around one and a half.

After everything was in place, Ariel got herself into the passenger seat. Right as I opened the door and was about to get into the driver's seat, I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

Kain! Kain! Do you mind if I have a word with you?

I turn and saw "Stoner" Scott Oliver running towards me with a microphone in hand, with his own camera crew following him. I was not happy with this. Why does SCW keep on pestering me on times when I'm with my family? Clearly, Rocky Mountains was a bit afraid to face me this time, so they send another backstage reporter instead. I'm really hoping this guy has a few, short questions for me to answer. Otherwise, I'm not going to be happy all day long.

Although enraged, I somehow managed to keep calm as he approached me.

There you are! I was hoping to catch you before you returned home. Do you mind if you answer my questions?

You can thank Ariel at that moment. She saw how pissed I was and got out of the passenger seat, walking around it and placing a hand in front of me. She was mad too, but not as mad as I was.

Get in the car, honey. I'll handle this man.

Nodding silently, I turned out and entered the driver's seat, shutting the door behind me. I literally looked into the man with eyes of anger and he clearly wasn't calm anymore. Ariel took him away from our car and set him down on one end of the table. She brought out her cell phone, then called me before putting it on speaker and placing it in front of the table. Scott Oliver heard a click, meaning that I had picked up and realized that he was being recorded and I could hear everything within my earpiece. I dare not let the children listen into the conversation, even Cecil, who could somewhat understand what was going on, but was too busy enjoying his time with his baby sister, Lydia.

Ariel sat down and gazed into the poor reporter's eyes.

Why couldn't you just let us walk away in peace? Now you are wasting my time, my husband's time, and most importantly, my children's time. What do you want?

Scott cleared his throat before speaking, trying not to shake heavily in his seat.

I'm simply trying to get his thoughts on his situation. Now that Lord Raab is gone from his sight and Caleb Houston placed before him, what does he feel? Is he not happy about moving up the ladder again?

You know what he's not happy about right now? He's not happy that you had to interrupt his time with the family and so am I! That being said, you're right, he isn't happy! What kind of deluded man is Christian? Does he think that giving him meaningless fights will help improve Kain's mood anytime soon? This is nothing but a temporary setback and Kain, my husband, the love of my life, is going to show this newcomer who exactly he is. He's the greatest of all time, the man that I'm married too, the love of my life! You don't dare insult him with a question like that. No, he's going to be jumping for joy all over the place! OF COURSE he's pissed off at his current predicament! But that's fine by us, we will just continue to go our way and keep on insulting Christian even further by destroying the next opponent that's thrown to us. What other course is left to us, Scott? To sit there and twiddle our thumbs all day long? It doesn't work that way - Kain knows better! Kain got himself up and did all the hard work to get here, including being away from us!

And I'm guessing that wasn't easy for you or the family?

At this point, I saw that Ariel was about to scream in his face. Why even bother asking such a ridiculous question? Ariel was momentarily silent for a moment before answering his question.

What, did you think it would be a walk in the park for me and my family while he was gone? Of course not! Every day, Scott, I wanted him to come back too, but I didn't want to be the man that showed his anger in front of my children and I. So it was VERY, VERY HARD. Not a single day goes by when I didn't think of him. He's the love of my life, as I said, and he wouldn't be granted the position that he's in now if I didn't allow it. It could have been easy to find someone else and be with another man, but it would never feel the same. That's why I played the dutiful wife. Has nothing to do with money. Has nothing to do with keeping our brand intact, Scott. It was my love for him that made me stay, no matter how hard it is. You don't ever ask me that question again, Scott. EVER!

My face softened for a second as I saw her on the verge of tears. Ariel, being the strong woman that she is however, managed to keep herself in check.

Scott took out his notepad from his briefcase and briefly glanced through his notes. Ariel was growing more and more impatient with him. Then he looked up at her as the crowd outside continues to pass by. The sun was shining brightly and birds were singing their voices from above. I could hear them clearly, thanks to the window being down. A few fans tried to get me to their sign autographs and I politely obliged them as I continued to hear the conversation with Ariel and Scott silently. Inside, the kids were screaming. I turned my head and told them to calm down a bit before resuming the task I was given.

So now that he's back, with you and your family, and now that he's back in SCW, tell me. I didn't get your viewpoint on Christian, except for what you just said and I couldn't help but let that statement escape. How do you really feel about the man? Or of Mark Ward?

Like with any corporation, they are our bosses. But just because they sign and deliver the paychecks doesn't necessarily mean we are their puppets either. When Kain came back to me, he told me that one of the things that he's going to do is make sure that he gets his way each and every time he sets foot in the ring. And so far, he's a man of his word on that. He's always been a man of his word, one of the many reasons why I'm still with him. But when guys like Christian slam their fist on the table and try to deny my husband what he wants the most, it's going to irritate the both of us. Alex and I have nothing against our "bosses" personally, but if they continue to go down this path, that's not going to make us happy. Sooner or later, Christian will have to realize the cold, hard truth - that Kain is the biggest badass of them all in the entire SCW locker room. No one will be able to stop him and no one will destroy him easily. In fact, it's going to be the other way around, Scott. He'll be destroying them without a flicker of remorse in his eyes, Scott. If you get in his way, you're done. If any of the men get in his way, he's done, and most certainly if any of the women get in his way, then I'll be there to stop them. None of them have a clue as to how much more powerful Kain came to be when he returned to us. After what you saw between Lord Raab and Kain, I doubt anyone will ever stand a chance against Kain ever again.

OK, but you have to understand something. Caleb Houston isn't a guy to be messed with either. He became a tag-team champion for the first time in his career. I wouldn't want to be that guy that crosses his path in a dark alley. Isn't Kain afraid of him?

She leaned forward, her eyes full of rage as she stared down at him.

Let me ask you a question, since you're on that particular subject. If you were in a dark alley and both of them approached you, who would be the more dangerous of the two?

After shaking hands with the fans and watching them leave, my eyes bore into the man as well. He couldn't help but clear his throat several times. I already knew the answer, but he spoke it out loud anyway as he looked back at Ariel.

Kain.

Nodding with satisfaction, she ended the conversation on our cell phone and rose from her seat, clearly uninterested in this man now. Nothing but a complete stranger in her eyes, just another face that she comes across in her everyday life.

You clearly have a long way to go before you can fully comprehend anything, so let me cut to the chase. Caleb Houston is a minor problem that's going to be dealt with at Climax Control. Kain is eventually going to be the SCW Internet champion and sooner or later, he will be crossing paths with the SCW World Heavyweight champion, which is the real prize in all of this. In this, Scott, we aren't stupid. People are going to keep going and throw us one hurdle after another and we will crush them all. Kain has the wisdom and foresight to see it through to the bitter end and I'm going to be right beside him when he achieves all of his dreams. Christian can do what he wants, but at the end of the day, Kain is going to keep pissing him off and getting his way each and every time he's in Sin City Wrestling. No one in that world is safe. Not even Caleb Houston, who is about to find out what makes Kain such a dangerous man to contend with. Either you are with us or against us. That's going to be a painful lesson for him to learn when it's all said and done!

She begins to walk away from the man, but stops in her tracks when Scott is able to squeeze out one final question out of his lips, despite how terrified he currently is.

I'm guessing the interview is over, but before you leave, tell me. You said that if any woman gets in your husband's way, you will stop them. Does that mean you are planning on joining SCW and seeing what you are capable of in the Bombshells division???

The woman of my dreams simply looked over her shoulder at the man in disgust, but then smiled.

Maybe. Maybe not.

Leaving him to digest those words in his mind, she returns to the van, enters the passenger seat, and closes the door behind her. I started up the van, looked at the family with a huge smile on my face, then took the car out of the parking lot and disappearing down the road quickly as Scott stayed behind and watch. The cameras that are with him witnessed him standing up and trying to get himself back in a state of calm before clearing his throat and exiting through the crowd

I am Kain. I am known as The King Of Kings. All of you are my royal subjects, so I suggest you pay attention with your ears, look straight into my eyes with yours, and listen to whatever the hell I say!

Roadblocks? Is that what you decided to call my journey so far, Christian? You want to sit on your ass and throw me one pitiful challenger after the next in the hopes of stopping me? You're not understanding the rules here, boy, and it's starting to piss me off bit by bit. I don't like it when people do whatever they can to try and stop me. Are you going to do that too, Christian? Are you going to throw everything into this dilemma, including the kitchen sink itself, in order to solve this problem and sweep it under the rug like nothing ever happened?

Think again! I'm not going to stand there and take constant punishment for your amusement! I'm the guy that pulls no punches and gives everything that he possibly can and I expect to be rewarded  for all of my hard work and due diligence! I expect a title shot to be thrown my way the moment I proved myself. No, let me correct myself, I expect you and Mark to HAND ME the title without questioning it or giving any kind of second thought. I expect to be treated like royalty, like I'm the man around here!

Instead, you had to piss me off even further! First, you throw me a crying bitch that has a problem speaking in plain English, so he has to revert to his language to try and get his point across (not that there's anything with speaking in your own language, just so you know!). And yet, as you clearly saw, I took on your so-called bastion of hope and kicked his ass and took his name to the fucking dry cleaner! Then you have to send me a guy who managed to do the one thing that no one else has done in awhile and that's wrest the SCW Tag-Team championship belts away from his opposition and put it right into his lap!

Do not, for a moment, think that I'm scared by this new challenger. I'm not frightened or intimidated for a second! Christian, is this the next answer that you devised to end this silly, idiotic problem of yours? You want this guy, this JOKE, to try and take me out in full-force?

Don't make me laugh pal! I got bigger fish to fry, but if you wish for me to appease you, fine. I'll kick this guy's sorry ass and leave him writhing in pain on the pavement! You really want me to expose this fraud, this weak, over-confident man and show you why he shouldn't be the Tag-Team champion right now? So be it! But consider the price that's about to be paid for your impudence!

Houston, you have a problem! And that's me, the most incredible, gifted combatant you'll ever face in your life!

MMA? That's your current style? Quite frankly, I've dealt with your type before and I'm not fazed by what you have to bring to the table. I really need to know, Caleb Houston, if you're really up to the monumental challenge ahead of you. This is, quite frankly, the fight of your life! I can look at you and you seem to have an aura of confidence surrounding you, but the truth is, it's really a sense of over-confidence I see. You see, I know guys like you. You expect this fight to be a piece of cake, because I look like, at least in your eyes, nothing but a piece of shit. All you have to do is simply put my carcass in a trash bag and throw me into the dumpster, right? Like it's nothing but a walk from your home to a nearby park, correct?

Boy, if that is truly how you feel about me and your chances of winning this fight, then you will come to discover just how wrong you turned out to be. Sure, you're a tag-team champion, but so am I in the past. I've touched the gold and I've held it for a good while. Unlike you, however, I've felt greatness the moment I was born!

Think I'm just being cocky here? It isn't just a matter of being cocky, it's the goddamn truth! I've entitled myself to a sense of placement and belonging and it all starts with me. Why do you think, Caleb, that I refuse to bow down to anyone on the planet? Why do you think, little man, that I don't play by the rules except for my own?

It's because I'm "God". You see, that may be hard to accept, but that's OK. In time, you'll get to see the genius springing from the intelligence I accumulated, the power that continues to grow with each ounce of strength I use, and the punishment that I withstand with the kind of body physique that men like you aspire and dream of to have, but NEVER WILL.

Already, I can feel your eyes rolling, Christian's eyes rolling...hell, everyone's eyes rolling when they listen to every word I say.

But I care not.

All I care about is what I can accomplish at this moment in time and after the exile and hell I went through for the entire year, I feel SUPER AWESOME. I feel like there's nothing in the world that can stop me.

If I have to feel this bold and dashing in front of the entire world, so be it. If I have to feel omnipotent, so be it. Why should I let the words of any foolish naysayer get to me? Do you think YOU can try to crush me with ease? I doubt it. This match is going to be a contest of everything that we have to offer and I doubt even YOU can attempt to stop my journey and fulfill Christian's wish of never letting me become the SCW Internet champion!

This match, by the way, is not going to be an easy trek for the both of us. I know what's to be expected of me and I have a good idea what you are capable of. You're going to do everything you can to stop me and gain another victory under your belt. That's fine, I want you to be at your best. How else am I supposed to be kept in my toes if I'm given weak competition in the end?

If you say who you think you are and if you truly believe you can defeat me, I urge you to try. Or you could do the right thing and run away. That's really the best course of option, because you do want to be spared a gruesome fate so that you can be in tip-top shape for your next fight with your belt on the line, yes?

If not, I'm going to make it ridiculously easy for the next tag-team to swoop in for the kill like vultures on a carcass in the hot sun! My job, Caleb Houston, is to eliminate all opposition that stand in my way. I'm going to do that, because there's nothing in the world like that feeling of feeling powerful and supreme in front of the entire world.

If someone, like you for instances, challenges that theory and puts it to the test, I'm going to stomp them to the ground, make them my bitch, and force them to understand that I'm not kidding around. Guys like you are a dime and dozen. If you expect me to cave in easily to your pathetic whims, you're sadly mistaken and are in for a rude awakening!

So prepare yourself, Caleb Houston, because at the end of the day, I eat punks like you for breakfast, lunch, snack, even dinner! And if seconds are to be given, I'll gladly chomp your bones and spit them out for the dogs to chew on when it's all said and done! You want to mess with me? You want to try your luck against the greatest fighter to have ever existed? Then step right up and try to deliver a vicious grand-slam, only to fail when I catch the ball at the very last second! I'm walking out of that arena with a victory and gaining myself one step closer to the belt that I've been targeting since my return at Inception!

To Christian, prepare to be disappointed yet again, as I take out this opponent with ease and move on to the next stage of my life and that's championship gold!

For I am Kain...The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion