Author Topic: I'm Going To Enjoy This  (Read 338 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
I'm Going To Enjoy This
« on: February 04, 2015, 09:45:46 PM »
 Okay, why was it so hard to understand?  After all this time, why did people still live under the false assumption that Sean Jackson cared about anyone but himself?  or better yet, that he cared about anything but the SCW heavyweight title?

Maybe it was that false assumption that Gabriel Stevens banked on when he decided to interject himself into Sean's personal, and professional business.  At High Stakes IV, Sean solidified himself as the champion when he took everything that Drake had to offer and still was able to put an end to the Drake Green era.  But all that came to an end the moment Gabriel took it upon himself to get involved at Climax Control 100.

As the scene comes into focus, Sean Jackson is putting on a jacket and walking outside of his Belfast, Ireland hotel room.  Knowing that he would eventually have to board a flight for Cardiff, Wales....

He wanted one more opportunity to set the record straight with Gabriel Stevens before climbing on board that plane and heading to the ass wart of the United Kingdom.

As he walks down the hallway, Sean produces a small camera and upon turning it on...

Jackson:  Oh Gabriel, you're quite the comedian nowadays.  I absolutely loved how you could stand there in that ring, in front of the simpletons, and spout off about how you managed to break me.

Forcing a smile, Sean gives a slight snicker.  He remembered hearing that from Gabriel while standing backstage, and it was just as funny then as it was now.

Jackson:  Knowing damn good and well that all of it was a lie, a stretching of the truth that your damaged ego needed.  You came out to the ring, hoping and praying that I would follow suit, so you could pull some kind of cheap shot and take me out.

Sean taps the side of his head with his index finger as he approaches the elevator.

Jackson:  But as always, I'm too smart for that.

Pressing the down button, he waits for the elevator doors to open.  

Jackson:  You see Gabriel, I'm on to your game.  With that rematch clause in my contract, I can come after you anytime I want.  But most importantly, I can do it on my own time and in my own way.  Did you learn nothing from my rivalry with Jamie Dean?

The elevator door opens and in steps the Mental Rapist.  As the door closes behind him, a sadistic grin begins to form.

Jackson:  He too thought rather highly of himself, thinking that he could get into the head of Sean Jackson.  That by poking the hornet's nest, he would somehow elevate himself to heights unimaginable without me...

The grin gets larger.

Jackson:  But what he didn't realize was, when you step into my world, nothing is black and white.  The ground under your feet is made of quicksand, the sky above your head is falling, and your blood flows like water down the river Nile.

As the elevator reaches the bottom floor, the door opens and Sean steps out into the lobby.

Jackson:  And believe me, his blood did flow.  It flowed because I did what was neccessary to expedite his demise by making this personal.  I made it personal by seeking out his best friend, and then breaking his neck.  I looked out at ringside and there he was, wearing that stupid ass Jamie Dean t-shirt.  He looked so dorky, sitting there and I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity.

If that didn't sound like a confession, nothing would.  It seemed that Sean Jackson was actually admitting to injuring Justin Halliwell by hitting the Hook em Horns driver on the metal ring steps.

Jackson:  So I took it, knowing damn good and well that Dean wouldn't be able to resist...and as always, he didn't disappoint.  He thought for sure that he was far enough in my head, that he could do what he wanted and get back out unscathed...

As he makes his way towards the lobby exit, confidence is sweeping over him as he continues to speak about the Jamie Dean rivalry.

Jackson:  But when you're playing in unfamiliar territory, mistakes will be made...and the mistakes ultimately ended his career.  Much in the same manner that yours will come to an end, Gabriel.

Stepping through the doors, Sean is now outside and walking down the sidewalk.  Because it is daylight, he puts on some sunglasses in order to alter his identity.  The last thing he wants is to be recognized by anyone in Belfast, especially after calling the Irish a bunch of wannabe Scots.

Jackson:  You say that you will give me one shot at my heavyweight title on March 8th in Copenhagen, Denmark.  How nice of you to give something that isn't yours to begin with.  But since you were so direct with the offer, I'll give my response in Cardiff...and inside the ring.

He stops walking, having an epiphany, his face lights up.

Jackson:  And I'll make sure it happens before Climax Control goes off the air.

That smile comes back.

Jackson:  That's right people, as soon as you get finished watching this video.  Get on the phone and call your friends, your family, and everyone else on your contacts list.  I want the entire world to see the rotten fruits of Gabriel's labor, to see him victimized by his own ill gotten arrogance, unable to stop the train wreck that is speeding his way....

He rounds the corner and completely steps off of the sidewalk in order to avoid some Belfast trash coming from the opposite direction.  It was clear that they weren't paying attention and almost walked into him.

Jackson:  Do any of these people have any class?

He shakes his head.

Jackson:  Of course they don't, it's Belfast Ireland for crying out loud.  None of the intransitive pieces of garbage that live here has any class.  I was clearly walking with the right of way, on that strip of sidewalk, and the low life's should have stepped to the side...

As the people clear the area, Sean steps back on the concrete and continues on his way.

Jackson:  But true to form, they went all Gabriel and tried to claim it as if that particular portion of the sidewalk belonged to them.  I'm shocked they didn't try to give me a small section of it.

Sean stops walking, if only momentarily.  Looking straight into the camera, he wants to make sure his every word is heard.

Jackson:  But of course, that kind of behavior is to be expected from people in Belfast.  It's not like they're any different from the garbage located in London, England.  Isn't that right Odette?

Ah yes, Sean has every intention on making this personal.  After all, that IS the plan.  But with the main event also including Despayre and Drexel Matheson, he likes the idea of reducing the odds of Despayre having any positive influence on the match.

Jackson:  Despayre, don't you have visions of regaining those world tag team titles?

Sean nods his head.

Jackson:  Of course you do.  After all, you aren't going to just sit back and let JT Midas and Caleb Houston run around with title belts that you and Big B made relevent?  I mean, just think about the teams that you guys beat during that seven and a half month title reign.  You two took out everyone placed in front of you and now...

There is a sound of disappointment in his voice as Sean merely shrugs.

Jackson:  Now you act like Big B doesn't even exist, as if those last seven plus months didn't even matter as you play second fiddle to a man running around with a stolen title belt.

Sean immediately begins panning the camera around, making it a point to show everything within the vision of the camera, everything Irish that is.

Jackson:  Is that what you are now Despayre?  A shell of your former self who will drop everything, including tag team partners, in order to rub elbows with Gabriel now that he has championship gold?

He shakes his head.

Jackson:  Poor Big B.  Personally, I believe he deserves better.  But that's not for me to decide because frankly, I could care less.  Answer me this Despy, will you be a good puppet and carry Gabriel's gym bag for him?

Now the smile emerges once again.

Jackson:  Of course you will, we all know you'll do anything for him.  But I'm curious, how long did it take for you to agree for this match?  a second?  a second and a half?  Did you even let Big B know about it?

Again the shrug.

Jackson:  I guess there is something to the old saying that birds of a feather, flock together.  But then again, maybe the reason you turned your back on the world tag titles is because you either have no faith in Big B, or you're scared of JT Midas and Caleb Houston...

At the mention of the world tag team champions, Sean stops speaking.  He lets that resonate for a few moments which aids in the atmosphere changing ever so slightly.

Jackson:  But that tells me your thought process is screwed up.  At least against the tag champions, you have an opportunity to regain what was lost.  But against Drexel Matheson and myself, what gain can possibly be made?  Do you honestly think that by teaming with Gabriel this Sunday, it's going to benefit you in any fashion?

Sean snorts, lacking feeling towards anyone that has anything to do with the heavyweight champion.

Jackson:  Do you honestly believe that Gabriel will sacrafice his standing as the champion to save you from Drexel or myself?  Do you honestly believe that by teaming with him this Sunday, Gabriel is going to forget about that huge target on his back?

In a form of disrespect, Sean spits on the sidewalk.

Jackson:  Hell no he won't.  With the way he slithered into the title hunt, do you think for one second Gabriel won't stab you in the back?  Do you honestly believe that Gabriel will slip back in the buddy buddy mode you two enjoyed as NWA world tag team champions?

Sean immediately slips into an epiphany moment as he seems to recall that moment when the world tag team champions handed the belts back to Mark Ward after SCW and ACW walked away from the National Wrestling Alliance.

Jackson:  Considering that you've been a part of two more separate runs with the SCW tag team titles with Rage and Big B.

Once again Sean shrugs.

Jackson:  So I guess what I'm trying to tell you is this Despy.  Sinful Obsession is dead and buried, it's been that way since the middle of 2013.  So instead of trying to relive the past, why don't you throw Big B a bone and show him that you still have faith in him...

Sean pauses, once again letting the words sink in.

Jackson:  Dump Gabriel like you did the last time.  Now I know what you're going to say.  You are going to say that Gabriel was hurt, and that was the reason why you ended up being tag champions with Rage.  But let me ask you this.  After losing the belts, why did you choose Big B instead of Gabriel?

Sean moves his finger towards the stop recording button.

Jackson:  Just wondering....

Fade.
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>