Author Topic: Mean Girls forever  (Read 326 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
Mean Girls forever
« on: February 03, 2015, 06:28:19 AM »
 “Thanks God the show is over and I survived it without really getting harmed. It’s not that match against tis jerk Evans and Vero. This has been ok and I’m really happy that I didn’t had to face Vero. Ok, we have been in the ring for a few minutes, but it hasn’t been very long and we didn’t had to harm each other. Most of the work had Despayre and Evans. Haha, and he kicked Evans ass so bad. I never thought that this small guy could do it, but it has been awesome to watch it.
At first I was a bit worried as I heard that I had him as my partner in this tournament and then I met him backstage. Damn, and this didn’t make it better. In some way he was cute with his teddy and the way he talked, but is such a boy a wrestler? I didn’t think so, but I should be so damn wrong. But first we met his father and this guy really scared me, especially after we troubled on Twitter after I helped Vero to take the win over Melody. So I was really worried, that he could influence his son, but thanks God he didn’t.
And then we had our match. After Vero and me left the ring it was Despayre who did all the work and he really did such a damn good job. It has been hell on earth for Evans and he didn’t had a chance anytime during this match. Ok, he isn’t the best wrestler and even I could pin him, but Despayre did really awesome and I’m so happy to be in a team with him. We will have success and win our next matches too. Hehe, and then comes the title hunt. I didn’t wanna go for a title, but now I changed my mind and we will see how it develops.”

For a moment Amanda pauses and leans back in her seat. Together with her stepsister and trainer Casey and her wife Rose she sits in the plane back to the USA and she’s happy to be at home soon. England has been fun, but Amanda has enough of the cold weather and so she’s looking forward to come back to LA. Now the petite pretty redhead slips out of her shoes, tucks up her legs and begins to rub her cute little toes. A smile comes into her pretty face.

“But that has only been the official part of the show. At the last show I made this offer, that the winner of one of the matches can have me as a price for one night in my dungeon. Ok, not that what you think, I mean no sex, but with a lot of kinky fun. Well, and this happened. I didn’t think that it would be in England, but he rented a dungeon there and after the show, as I wanted to go back to the hotel, he kidnapped me. He brought me to this dungeon and there I got it really bad. Ok, I don’t complain because I made this offer, but as he was done done with me, I was completely spent. I never got tickled that bad and I still have sore muscles in my tummy from all the laughing and screaming. Hehe, and my poor feet are still pink from all the tools he used at them.”

Again Amanda giggles and rubs her feet, while Rose becomes interested. In some way she still can feel the fingers and all the tools on her soft and sensitive skin. Rose isn’t the jealous type, but talking about such stuff always makes her curious. She loves her wife and she also loves all the kinky stuff Amanda does. It’s no problem for her that Mandy lets others touch her, as long as it’s not her privates and as long as it doesn’t come to sex.

“Oh, this you can have at home too. But now as you started it, you must tell me everything.”

Now it’s Amanda’s turn again to giggle. She looks at Rose with a lovingly smile in her face. She knows that Rose loves kinky stuff too and it would be mean not to tell her, so she begins to tell her everything and she does it in a really detailed way. She knows that rose loves this and it’s a turn on for her to tease her wife a little bit.

“Well, at first I didn’t know what goes on and I have been a bit scared, but then I saw who kidnapped me and so I knew what will happen. He tied me up, gagged me and then he used some feathers everywhere on my body till I couldn’t take it any longer. But it came worse, later he put me into the stocks and tickled my feet till I almost peed myself. Damn, he used brushes, his fingers, a comb, vibrating tools and everything you can imagine and I laughed as hard as never before in my life, but to be honest, even though I screamed and begged for mercy, it has been so much fun and I would do it anytime again.”

A bit turned on by Amanda’s detailed description, Rose licks her lips. Gently she runs her fingers over Amanda’s cheek and smiles lovingly at her wife. She really would love to hear more and it would be even better if she would have been involved in the fun. For a moment she looks a bit sad.

“This sounds really awesome and it seems you had your fun. It’s a pity that I haven’t been there too to join the fun.”

Amanda leans over to Rose and kisses her gently on the lips. Still a bit tired and exhausted, but really happy she leans against Rose. She is so thankfully that she is married to this wonderful woman and she would die without her. Being close to Rose always makes her feel so comfortable and happy and now it’s time to comfort Rose.

“Don’t worry, the next time you will join and then we do it at home in my dungeon. It’s so much more fun if you are at my side during such sessions. Oh, and I think the next winner will love it too. I mean I will make this special little offer again after the next show and maybe they will even bring it on TV. I’ll have to talk with the bosses about it, but I’m pretty confident.”

Now the stewardess brings them their drinks and they all relax a bit. Casey sleeps right from the beginning of the flight and Rose and Amanda talk a bit longer. Amanda has turned around a bit, so that she faces Rose and puts her feet into Rose’s lap, so that her love can massage and rub them. She purrs lightly and it seems that the two have their fun. Really lovingly Rose runs her fingers over Mandy’s sensitive soft skin and the pretty redhead is in heaven. Now Rose looks down and laughs a bit.

“It seems that you really enjoy yourself. You’re really such a kink lil girl. I thought after the events of last night you should have enough, especially as you still have the marks of all your tools on your skin, but it seems you never get enough.”

Amanda’s skin is really still a bit pink and she also has some scratch marks, but that’s no problem for the tough little girl. She still moans and giggles and she doesn’t care that everybody can see what goes on. No, it’s even fun to know that people watch her. In some way Amanda is a bit exhibitionistic.

“That’s true, especially if you do it with me …”

After hearing this, Rose really can’t hold back. It’s pretty crowded in the plane and so it wouldn’t be too good if Amanda becomes too loud, but it’s so much fun to tease her, especially as Amanda is so cute and sexy if when she giggles. So Rose doesn’t only massage her, but she also spiders her fingers lightly over Amanda’s foot bottoms and begins to tickle her. Mandy still purrs, but now it becomes hard not to become loud.She clenches her small fists and bites her lips, but from time to time her sexy and cute laughing can be heard and already some of the other passengers look at the two young women. As they see what goes on, they smile friendly, because Amanda is really so sexy and cute and hearing her cheery laughing is really fun. So the fun goes on for the rest of the long flight and Mandy is really in heaven. Sadly the plane has to land now and so rose has to stop teasing her wife. Amanda slips back into her shoes and now they wait till the plane has landed.
After getting their luggage, the three are on the way to Amanda’s jeep. With some problems they throw all their stuff into the small car and then they drive back home to Amanda’s trailer where they all live together. One hour later they arrive and climb out of the car. They are still a bit tired from the long flight, but also happy to be at home now and all of them are too excited to sleep now. So they think about what to do next. It’s a warm and sunny day and after being in the cold in England, they are happy to be back at home. Amanda’s huge trailer stands directly at the beach, so that they can look at the ocean. Rose isn’t a fan of water sports, but she enjoys it to sit in the sun, with a drink in her hand, but Casey and Amanda love the water and also going surfing. Sadly today it’s a bit too windy for surfing, so Casey decides to take a nap, but Amanda doesn’t care much. Instead of normal surfing, she decides to go windsurfing. She isn’t a pro, but pretty good and even though she’s really small, the heavy wind and the high waves are no problem for her.
After having her fun for a few hours, Amanda comes back to the beach, tired and exhausted, but more than happy. After a short rest, Rose helps her to put her stuff back into the car and then they have a beer at the beach. It’s such a nice day and the two lovers enjoy their time together, but eventually it’s time to go home, especially as Amanda is really hungry now and they still have to prepare the dinner. So as they come home they eat together and the rest of the evening they spend with watching TV. After all this action they are tired pretty early and they go to bed soon.
The next days aren’t much different and Amanda has no match, so she has nothing much to do. Most of her time she spends with Rose, but at the end of the week she books a flight to Ireland so that she can watch the show. It’s not that she is interested in wrestling, but she had made an offer at SCW that the best performer of the show will get a session with her in her dungeon. Normally she would have done this at home in LA, but she decided to give Amy Marshall the reward and so she wanted to meet her directly after the show in Ireland. After a few phone calls she has booked a dungeon and then she was driving to the arena. Sadly Amy didn’t win her match, but that didn’t destroy the good mood of the two and so they drove to the dungeon, where Amy had her way with Mandy. Even though they are in different teams at SCW, the two are friends, and so Amy didn’t only get one hour with Amanda, no she got her for a whole night. So Amy tortured and tickled Amanda the whole night until the pretty redhead was almost dead, but they really had their fun and Amanda didn’t regret it that she made this offer. But eventually this night was over and Amanda had to fly back home, so that she has enough time to get ready for her next match. This time she will have to perform in Wales and she is booked in a tag match, together with her partner Vero against the Fallen. Amanda isn’t very ambitious, but losing she hates, especially as this match is for getting the tag titles. A few weeks ago she had said that she doesn’t want a title, but she knows that Vero really wants it and she doesn’t want to disappoint her friend. So she has no choice and has to give her best, even if it means that she will have real stress. The petite redhead is in a really good shape and she’s a good wrestler too, but she isn’t sure whether she will have a chance against the Fallen. It’s not that she has negative thoughts, but before she left SCW a few months ago, she has lost against them and in this match she really didn’t look good. Till now she doesn’t know what went wrong, but it seems that all the things they tried didn’t work and so she got her ass kicked as never before, even worse than in her last match against Melody and Misty. So she really isn’t happy with her match and the good mood of the last days is gone. Desperately she thinks about a way how to win against these two, but she has no idea and so all she can dis to train even harder as she normally does. Almost all day she spends in the gym with her stepsister Casey, who trains her and as the match comes nearer she is really fit.
Again it’s time to book a flight and so Amanda, Casey and Rose are on their way to the airport. It’s a really long and annoying flight, but eventually they arrive in Wales and take a cab to their hotel. It’s a nice hotel, not very luxurious, but comfortable and so it’s ok for Amanda. She doesn’t need much and so she is happy. Till the show two days are left and so they all have enough time to explore Wales and have some fun in the pubs there. Sadly they close pretty early in the evening, but probably this is better, so Amanda gets enough sleep and doesn’t has so much time for drinking. It’s a bit boring in the evenings, especially as Amanda isn’t used to go to bed early, but that’s no bigger problem. This way she has some more time to have fun with Rose in bed and so it’s ok.

Now it’s the last day before the show and Amanda gets a phone call that she should come to the arena. Because the people in Wales drive on the wrong side of the street she doesn’t want to drive alone and so she takes a cab to the arena. She pays and then she enters the huge building. After looking around for a while, she finds some staff members and asks them for the way to the interviewing area. Because of their strange accent, Amanda doesn’t understand them and it goes a bit on her nerves. The pretty redhead is really short tempered, but the people in wales are friendly, especially as Amanda looks so cute and sexy. So one of them takes her by her hand and brings her to the interviewing area, but there she has the same problem and it’s hard for her to understand the questions. She really tries it hard, but in some way nothing helps. She could have walked away, but some publicity is good for her career and so she just starts to make a little speech.
Amanda always looks hot and sexy and this time it isn’t different. She wears a really short leather skirt, a small white top, western boots and a cowboy hat and she looks so damn hot again. Knowing this, she smiles into the camera and then she begins to speak.

\'user

“Ok ladies and gentlemen, at first one thing …I love you all. Yes, that’s true and this time all my love goes to the wonderful people of Wales …”

Again she smiles in her cute way and blows a kiss into the direction of the camera. Amanda is a member of the Mean Girls, a stable that is really heel, but most people still love her, because she has such a cute way and so nobody really can be mad at her and this she also uses for her advantage.

“So here I am, your wonderful cute and lovable Goddess. I know that you all love me and that you wanna show me your love, but this time I’m not only here for some kinky fun performances, no, I’m here to do a title match, but to this we will come later. At first one thing, I’m not gonna disappoint you and so there’s still my offer. The best performer of the night will get a session with me in my dungeon, so guys and girls, give your best. There were already a few persons who had the honor to get this reward and if you ask them, then they will tell you how much fun it is.
But this time I will offer something else. Later, I mean after this weeks Climax Control, when we are all back in Vegas, I will start a new lil game. Everybody who wants to participate gets 15 minutes with me and the winner will be the persons who gets the cutest reactions from me. And the price for winning this lil game is that I’ll be his or her manager for the next three matches. Isn’t this a great price for having some fun with me? I think it is. And it’s not only that you have SCW’s cutest diva in your corner, I’ll also be a great help for you and I promise that I will bring you so much luck that you win these matches. So guys and girls, give your best.”

For a moment the tattooed cutie pauses and blows some of her long red hair out of her face. Another smile into the direction of the camera and then she continues. She takes a deep breath and then the normally so cheery and bubbly young woman becomes really serious.

"But now let's come to the next reason why I’m here, to this title match. Damn, I could spend the next hours with talking about kinky stuff, but sadly there are some more things at this show and one of them is the match between my lovable friend Vero and me against the Fallen, Raynin and Gothika for getting the tag champion. Ok, that’s not completely true, cuz they hold the titles at the moment, but this will change soon, I mean at the end of the night.”

Amanda is a really cheery young woman, but now she’s completely serious and there’s nothing cheery left. She seems to be a bit worried and not very happy with the whole situation and she has no problem to show this. She is cocky and full of self confidence, but that doesn’t mean that she has to hide her feelings and that’s one of the reasons why the fans love her, even though she always plays the bad girl at the shows.

“Now you might wonder, why I’m in a title match after I said that I don’t want a title. So do I kid you? No I don’t. I really don’t want this damn title or any other title, but I know that Vero wants it so bad and so I have no choice, as her friend and partner I have to help her. You all know me, I never let my friends down and so I am in this match.
It seems that I don’t have much luck during the last weeks. I just wanted to get some normal matches for having some fun and entertaining the fans and always I end up in matches that end up in a title hunt. At first I get into this tournament and if me and Despayre win it, we will get title matches and now I’m in this match against the Fallen and this only because my partner and friend wants it. Damn, it really sucks that nobody asks me what I want.
But anyway, I just said that I don’t let down my friends, so Vero, you really don’t have to worry. I’ll be there at your side and together we will show what the Mean Girls can do in the ring. Yeah, we will kick some asses and I promise that we will have success with this. It won’t be easy, but I know that we will have success. We are the best team in this company and nothing and nobody will be able to stop us.
Now you might say that I’m cocky. Well, this might even be the truth, but it doesn’t change the fact that Vero and me are the best wrestlers. Ok, we didn’t win our match against ugly fat Misty and whiny Melody, but that doesn’t mean anything, we just had bad luck, but all of you know that we two are the better wrestlers and …that we are so much sexier than our opponents. Ok, that’s not the subject here, but that had to be said.
But now let’s come back to our match. We lost the last match, but don’t forget, it has been a random match and there it doesn’t count much who wins or loses it, but this time it’s different. This time we don’t have a random match, this time we will have a title match and so it’s time to show what we can do and to take away the titles from these two ugly bitches. We will destroy them, we will fuck them up.”

She clenches her small fists and growls, trying to look dangerous, but in some way it doesn’t work. Amanda is such a pretty and cute young woman and even though her whole body is covered with tattoos, she still doesn’t look dangerous. In the past this has bothered her, but now she only laughs about it and uses it for her advantage. It’s always good if your opponent underestimates you. So she laughs out and continues her speech.

"So you all see that I'm serious and that I really want the win and this not only because Vero needs a title. No, the other reason why I need this win is cuz e and Laura lost against these two idiots in the past and this really bothers me. This time we will clear it and show that we are the better wrestlers. Ok, I don’t have Laura at my side, but I have Vero and that’s even better. She’s one of the best wrestlers I know, and comes right after Delia, the current champion and our boss.
So we are back at talking about our team and how good we are. Delia is the women’s champion, Mercedes has a title and o it seems that it’s time that Vero and me also hold a title. We don’t wanna go against our team members, sadly we can’t go against the guys, so there’s nothing much left for us, only these tag titles.”

Amanda sighs, a bit frustrated, but then the smile comes back into her face. She bends her back a bit and crosses her arms in front of her chest, so that her boobies almost jump out of her skimpy top. She tilts her head a bit to the side and winks.

“But it’s not that I’m really sad about this. Some people might think that the tag titles are a second class title, but I see this different. Sometimes it’s even more difficult to have success with a team than in a singles match, at least if you aren’t used to fight together with a partner. But thanks God, this problem we don’t have. Me and Vero had had matches before and so we are used to hold our back. So nothing can go wrong and at the end we will have success and be the glorious winners, holding the titles then.
Well, now you know the main reason why I take part in this title run, but there’s another reason too. You all know that I’m the newest member of the Mean Girls and so I still have to prove that I’m worth to be in their group and what is better for proving this than a title match? Nothing.
So there’s one thing I can already promise, Delia, you will be so proud of me after we are done with the Fallen and you won’t regret that you took me in your group and gave me this nice and wonderful welcome. I will show that I’m more than SCW’s pretty lil TickleCutie, I’ll show that I’m one of the most dangerous wrestlers in this company and that it’s a deadly mistake to underestimate me.”

The tiny little diva is so full of self confidence now and she laughs out, but then she becomes really honest again. She pauses for a moment and lights a cigarette. After inhaling deeply she blows out a smoke ring and looks at it. It seems that she really is lost in thoughts, but then she starts to speak again.

“And now let’s come to our opponents, The Fallen or also known as Raynin and Gothika. Shit, I already know these idiots from my last appearance here at SCW, 14 months ago. So I might let out all the trash talking, but I wouldn’t be Mandy if I wouldn’t find some ‘nice’ words about my opponents. Haha, and I also don’t wanna disappoint you. I know that you would miss something if there wouldn’t come the trash talking right before my match.
So let’s begin with Raynin. I think there hasn’t changed much since I left SCW to take a hiatus, but I’m willing to repeat it. Ok, She and her fucking friend have kicked my ass really bad, the last time I met them in the ring, but this is long ago and won’t happen again. I have been out of action for a while, but I still trained and I improved my wrestling skills, but I’m not here to talk about me, now I’ll talk about this fucking bitch.
I don’t know much about her and her fucking life, but if I remember it right, she is one of these stupid and ugly military chicks, whom nobody really like. In normal life nobody can stand them, because they are no real women, they are ugly and try to act like a man and in the army nobody likes them too, because they try to act like men, but they aren’t men. So all in all they belong nowhere, especially not in a wrestling federation and in a ring against me. Shit, such women do everything to get respect, but in some way they never get it and all what people do is to laugh about them. They get condemned and I do so too. How can I respect a chick who acts like a man and has balls and a dick between her legs instead of a pussy? It’s wrong and in some way it’s disgusting.
But anyway, now you might say that she showed that there is some brain left in her head as she left the army, but that’s wrong. It’s too late. Nobody who isn’t a complete moron would earn such a fucking institution as the army. Hell no, can a person be normal who likes war and killing other people? I don’t think so. If you ask me then I say that it’s sick and disgusting and that soldiers are potential murderers and that they belong into prison, prolly  even in the death row. Such psychos shouldn’t be allowed to run around free and to harm others. Just look what these idiots have done in Vietnam, in Korea and everywhere else in the world where is war. All they did was bring pain over the people who live there. Fuck, such a person I’ll never respect and I’ll show here where she belongs too, into the trash. I’ll throw her into the toilet and flush her away like shit.
Ok, but that’s not all, this fucking bitch has left this group of morons, called army and went back to Mexico for becoming a wrestler. Well, this isn’t the worst idea, especially as she had the help of her grandpa, even though I doubt that it brought her much. I can’t say much about him, but to be honest, I have never heard of him and this prolly has a reason. Prolly it’s because he isn’t as famous as she always says, but anyway, even if he was and if he was good as a trainer, that still doesn’t mean that this chick can fight. Ok, she knows a few luchadore moves and I must admit that they look pretty cool, but can she really survive in a match against me, the Goddess or my partner Vero? I doubt that. We will wipe the floor with her and end her career. Yes, we will make sure that this moron won’t bother anybody again with her crappy performances and her idiotic talking. We will send her right into hospital and after her rehab, they can keep her there and bring her to a place where psychos belong, into an asylum.”

Really disgusted Amanda spits out. Then she drags at her cigarette again and inhales deeply. She really doesn’t like her opponents and everybody can see this, but she doesn’t care. She has no problem with offending them and she isn’t scared that they want to make her pay for her harsh words. So now she continues with talking about her other opponent, about Gothika.

“And now let’s come to this other idiot, to Gothika. This ugly fat cow is prolly even worse than her friend. How the hell can an adult act like this? All this vampire crap with bats and this stuff. Hell no, this is nothing for adults, it’s stuff for some teenies or kids. It’s just laughable and makes her look like a moron. Prolly she wanna scare her opponents with this crap and with some of the girls here it might work, but I’m not such a stupid bimbo and so all I do is laughing abut her. Take your fucking bats and shove them up into your stinky fucking ass, you cunt.
Ok, that may be a bit too much and I’ll stop it now, because some kids might listen to my lil speech here, but I won’t stop talking about her and telling the truth. What the hell has she done in her life? I don’t know it and this not because I’m not informed. I don’t know anything about her, because she never did anything really important and if you ask me, then I’ll say that this will never change. Alone she is nothing and the same counts for her partner. Only as a team they feel strong and this really is a bit desperate, but after our match everybody will see that they aren’t even strong as a team. They are desperate losers and such idiots don’t belong in a wrestling company. If they would perform as a monstrosity at a carnival, then it would be ok, but please not in a wrestling ring. It’s completely idiotic and nobody wants to see such crap. I really don’t get how they can be so stupid not to see it. They’re a joke and I’m ashamed that they are in the same company as a Goddess like me, but I’ll end that soon. I’l make them look so laughable that they will never come back to the ring again.
Fuck, yes, I hate them and I have no reason to hide my feelings. They defeated me once and I never got the chance to get my revenge, but now I have this chance and I’ll take it. Yes …you two bitches will pay. Raynin, I’ll end your career. And Gothika, if you really love vampires so much, well, then I’ll make sure that you’ll end like one, with a plug stabbed through your fucking heart.”

A bit out of breath from all this trash talking Amanda pauses again. It takes a bit till she calms down again, but then the friendly smile comes back into her face. It might be fake, but she still looks cute and she knows that the fans love it to see her like this.

“And now a last thing for all my fans out there. I know what you all expect from me. You all wanna see a great match, a cool and viewy performance, fun and action in the ring and all this you will see and that’s a promise. But the best thing will be that me, the Goddess whom you all love, will leave the ring as the winner, with a title around her waist.”

She runs her hands in a really sensual way and swings her hips. She can be so cocky, but she really is such a pretty young woman, so that she can do such things. Then she blows a kiss into the direction of the camera and turns around to walk away. Just as she leaves the interviewing area, she sees her wife Rose, who came to the arena a bit later. The two hug and kiss each other and now Rose wants to know how the interview went.

“So how has it been?”

Still in Rose’s arms Amanda giggles happily, but it’s also a bit mean. She knows that she really said some nasty things, but she doesn’t feel bad for doing this. It’s just too much fun to provoke her opponents and to let them look like idiots.

“Well, it has been awesome. It was so much fun to laugh about these two idiots, and I’m sure that the fans will love to hear this. They will love me, their Goddess, and about our opponents they will only laugh.”

Rose smiles and in some way it’s cute how full of self confidence Amanda is, but Rose still is a bit worried. She loves her wife and she really doesn’t want to see her getting hurt.

“Damn, you’re really such a nasty girl, but take care that you don’t piss off your opponents too much. I don’t wanna see you getting hurt or even getting injured.”

That’s so cute and Amanda is really cute. She wraps her arms around Rose and presses her petite body tightly against Rose’s. Then she kisses her passionately.

“Aww, I love you for saying this, but you don’t have to worry. These two could win against us once, but now I have a stronger partner and I’m sure nothing will go wrong. We are the better team and the better team will win, that’s a fact. I think they won’t be a problem for us. Don’t worry, I don’t underestimate them, but you know, I’m a witch and witches can see the future and in our future I see a great win.”

Now Rose can’t hold back and has to laugh about the cocky Amanda. This girl is really so cute, even if she’s a bit too big for her boots. Playfully Rose pokes her into the side and Mandy jumps and shrieks.

“Ok, you’re a witch and can see the future, but you know what happened to witches in the past? They got tortured and executed and I think in your dungeon you have the right equipment to do this.”

Happily Amanda giggles and huddles against Rose. She is so excited now and her nipples become visible through the tight shirt, but she doesn’t care much. She has never been square and so she’s completely fine with it.

"Hehe, that sounds temptingly, but please without the execution at the end. I really love my life, and I think you prefer me alive too. Otherwise I only could come back as a zombie, but I think zombies aren’t good in bed. Hehe, and I might eat your brain.”

“Eww, I don’t like zombies. But honestly, you know that I would never hurt you or harm you. Without you life would suck.”

Then she looks down at Amanda's slim body and squeezes her cute firm ass, so that Mandy jumps again.

“But the first part will happen. Making you confess is just too much fun.”

But Amanda shakes her head violently. She loves such little games and she can be stubborn and so it’s fun to tease Rose a bit.

“No way, you won’t have success …you know that I can be tough …”

But Rose only shrugs. She points down at Amanda’s western boots and winks at her wife.

“Just wait till these boots come off. Then I know a way to make you talk, even though I’m sure that you’ll love it.”

They both laugh and Amanda playfully slaps Rose’s ass. Then she takes her by her hand and drags her into their locker room. The door closes and it doesn’t take long until Amanda’s cute giggling can be heard everywhere in the hallway. It goes on for a bit longer and then the giggling turns into a hysterical but happy laughing.
A bit later Amanda and Rose are shown again, as they sit on their couch insides the locker room. Amanda is still dressed in her skimpy ring attire, but now without her western boots. She rubs her feet and still giggles happily. It seems that she is really exhausted and out of breath, but slowly she recovers. Now she lights a cigarette and smiles at Rose.

“God damn, I really love this so much, but sadly we will have to get ready for this match. It doesn’t worry me, but I shouldn’t be too exhausted before it starts, otherwise I’ll get pinned within the first minutes and this I really don’t want. I have no problem with being submissive and in bed I really enjoy it, but in the ring I’m not the cute lil girl, there I’m a force and a threat.
This idiots have defeated me in the past, but I’ll make sure that it won’t happen again. This time me and my partner Vero will leave the ring as the winner and with the titles. That’s a fact and slowly the people here should get used to it that I’m the invincible Goddess.
I never wanted these titles and I must say that I still don’t need them to become happy, but I must admit that it will be fun to take them away from these bitches. It’s always awesome to beat up and humiliate someone in the ring and what could be more humiliating than getting dethroned? I think for  these useless chicks it’ll be the worst thing that could happen to them in their lives, because they have nothing else. They have no private life, no career outsides wrestling and nothing else that could be important for them, so taking the titles from them will destroy them completely and it’ll be more than they can stand. It will be their end and for me it will be so much fun to be the one who makes them leave this company in shame. Haha, I love such stuff.
Now you might call me mean, but I don’t care much. I’m a member of the Mean Girls and that should explain everything. I’ll make my boss and my team proud and they won’t regret it, that they took me into their team. Haha, now the pretty lil TickleCutie will turn into the absolute force which destroys everything that comes into her way.”

For a moment she pauses. The petite pretty young woman stops rubbing her cute feet and stands up. For a moment she thinks about putting on her boots again, but then she just shrugs and laughs out. With a happy and voluptuous smile in her pretty face she look at Rose.

“Well, now it’s showtime, so I won’t need them. But you could come out with me to the ring. This way I’d feel better and it’s good to have the person whom you love at your side. It’s not that I’m scared or worried, but it just feels better and you can also look that nothing goes wrong. I mean that they don’t cheat or try some things. I don’t know whether they do it, but it could be possible. They are weird psychos and so you never know.”

Rose stands up too and kisses Amanda lovingly on the lips. Then the two are ready to leave the room, but Amanda stops again for a sort moment. She reaches into her locker and shove her brass knux under the belt of her skirt, then she winks at Rose.

“I don’t know whether I will need them, but it’s better to be prepared for everything. Before everything goes wrong I’m really willing to use them and if we lose this match, what I don’t think will happen, I’ll use them too. Then it’ll be my revenge to smash them into their fucking ugly faces.”

The two high five and after another kiss they leave their room and slowly go to the stage. Amanda is pretty relaxed, but it’s clearly visible that she is completely focused on her match. A last time she cracks her knuckles and then her entrance music can be heard and it’s time to go to the stage. Then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 7013 words

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0