Author Topic: What did I do to piss of Christian?  (Read 295 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
What did I do to piss of Christian?
« on: January 30, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
 Things are off to a bad start for NXT as far as Blast from the Past III is concerned as Steve’s team with Delia Darling was eliminated after Delia abandoned Steve to be pinned by the newcomer Travis Nathanial Andrews leaving the NXT members still in the tournament to pick up the slack.

Unfortunately for Jessie she was finding herself in the same situation as Steve did the previous week as she was teaming with someone she hated namely Andrew Garcia of Dying Breed in the Blast from the Past Tournament, as if that wasn’t bad enough she was taking on a newcomer Candy Overton and the only member of ROAR competing in this year’s tournament “Dark Tiger” Sebastian Hardin, can Jessie and Andrew do what Steve and Delia couldn’t and cooperate in order to win?

Local metal bar, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Friday the 30th of January 2015, 9:00pm

Just my god damned luck.

First I lose the SCW Bombshell Tag Titles in my first defence AGAIN but at least this time we lost the titles to a team that’ll actually do them proud namely The Fallen, regardless anyone who saw Amy’s promo for her Blast from the Past match knows that I was pretty damn frustrated following the match and it’s easy to see why.

And then my partner got announced for Blast from the Past III, if I didn’t know any better I’d say that the bosses were out to screw over NXT.

First Steve teams up with Delia in a match that pretty much went exactly as I thought it would in all honesty and this week I find out that my partner is not only someone I hate but it’s Andrew fucking Garcia.

Seriously, what the hell did I do to piss of Christian?

I know it’s been a few months since Garcia last saw the inside of the ring do I’ll do a quick recap for those who have forgotten, around the time I formed the team with Amy Dying Breed took time out of their busy schedules of stinking up the Male Tag Team division to make my life a living hell culminating in Casey “I’m still relevant, honest!” Williams basically making fun of the fact that I’m a child abuse survivor to serve as a distraction for Dying of Boredom to sneak attack Shane and Jake.

Yeah, are you starting to see why I’m so pessimistic about teaming with Garcia?

Shane and Jake got their revenge on Dying Breed and they disappeared from SCW after Ivan was pinned by the then-SCW Heavyweight Champion Drake Green in a Six Man Tag Team Match that also featured the then-SCW Tag Champs the Bosom Buddies and Sean Jackson, not only that but it was around that time that I formed the Metal and Punk Connection.

Needless to say the Dying Breed saga was quickly forgotten about as I was finally able to focus on getting my hands on more gold, you should know the rest by now.

Or at least it WAS forgotten about until Garcia returned for Blast from the Past III.

“Look Jess, I know you’re looking forward to the match as much as any dog owner looks forward to the inevitable part of the walk were they have to pick up the dog shit.” Jake commented and I gave him a funny look for that….interesting comparison. “But try to forget about it and have some fun at least!”

“First off, where the hell did that analogy come from?” I asked him as I took a sip from my drink, it had taken us a couple of hours to find this place for a couple of reasons, 1: Belfast is a big fucking city and 2: the last metal bar we tried…..well….their idea of metal was Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil and Blood on the Dancefloor, that’s literally all they had on the jukebox and if you’ve never heard of any of those bands I fucking envy you, especially in the latter case, luckily this place is great and has a wide variety of bands on the jukebox with none of the shit I just mentioned in site, in other words I wish there was more than one SCW show being held in Ireland. “Second, you have seen who I’m teaming with, right?”

“Your match was the reason we decided to come out in the first place babe.” Shane responded as he pinched his nose in annoyance. “To help you unwind and relax a bit before the actual match, instead you’ve been sitting there angry all evening.”

“Not all evening, I did drive for a bit when Jake got tired and I spent most of that getting used to driving on the other side of the road.” I responded as I shook my head, to put things in perspective, we left the hotel at 5:00pm, it’s now 11:00 at night, see the problem yet? “Seriously though, why are you even asking that? Don’t you remember the bullshit Dying Breed put us through just before I won the Bombshell Tag Titles for the second time?”

“How could I forget? We had to use a Five Finger Death Punch song to distract Garcia long enough to attack those idiots.” Jake responded as he shook his head. “I’m still surprised that we found that boombox and that was months ago.”

“What can I say? It’s amazing what you can find in a Pawn Shop.” I added with a shrug. “Granted we ended up pawning that thing back to the pawn shop because taking it on the road with us was about as practical as trying to conquer the world in Total War Rome 2 but at least we put the money we got back towards our Bloodstock/Concert savings.”

“True enough.” Shane agreed with a nod. “Speaking of the match, thoughts on the opponents?”

“I’m confident that I can take Candy Overton, she’s still a rookie after all.” I responded before shaking my head. “Dark Tiger on the other hand? Well for starters he’s the tallest and one of the biggest guys on the SCW Roster, Andrew is pretty much the exact opposite.”

“In other words, you’re worried that you’ll have to pick up the slack from Garcia or lose otherwise.” Jake responded and I nodded. “Then again Garcia hasn’t exactly been consistent with the whole “honourable warrior” thing since his debut so maybe he’ll try to use underhanded tactics.”

“That’s if he can reach up high enough to rake Dark Tiger’s eyes or kick high enough to kick him in the balls.” I pointed out as I folded my arms. “But then again I’m 5ft 2, I’m a lot shorter than Garcia, let alone Dark Tiger and I was still able to kick Casey in the balls despite the fact that they are roughly the same height.”

“There’s a difference there, you’ve had practice due to the fact that your one of the shortest Bombshells on the roster, somehow I doubt Garcia has had that much practice.” Jake added as I finished my drink and stood up. “Off to conduct your promo?”

“I had to get around to it eventually and besides, who wants the SCW Cameraman to film our entire night of drinking?” I asked and the boys shook their heads. “Thought so. I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.”

“Just let us know if you want another drink.” Jake called out to me and I smirked at that before leaving the bar, I hadn’t had that much to drink so it wasn’t going to be a drunken promo by any means but regardless I got started on it.

“If I didn’t know better I’d say that Christian’s pissed off at me for some reason and he rigged the draw to make sure that I teamed with Andrew Garcia for the third annual Blast from the Past Tournament, if that’s the case then what the hell did I do to deserve Garcia as a partner considering our history? I’ve already seen one tense team implode when the leader of the Mean Morons abandoned Steve last week and as much as I want to pretend that it’s unlikely that history will repeat this week I don’t live in a fantasy world, honestly I’ll be surprised if my team lost to Dark Tiger and Candy in a clean fashion but fuck it! I have a promo to do!”

First up is the big guy.

“There are certain men on the roster that make me glad that SCW only books mixed tag team matches when it comes to matches involving men and women, guess what? Dark Tiger is one of those men for his size alone! In an ideal world me and Candy would be able to swap partners but we can’t and I have to rely on my midget for a tag team partner to get the job done against Dark Tiger, needless to say I don’t like his chances but hell, stranger things have happened!”

Next up is Candy.

“And now onto the one who I can actually fight, Candy Overton, a newcomer to SCW and unfortunately for her I’m her first opponent, I was once in your shoes Candy as when I joined SCW I didn’t have any credentials to my name at all and now look at me, two time Bombshell Tag Champion and one time Roulette Champion, if you’re not nervous right now then you have nerves of steel but don’t worry, I’ll still beat you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Dark Tiger, Candy, normally this match would be enough of a challenge for me on its own but throw in Garcia as my partner for good measure and I’m pretty sure I don’t need to explain why I’m being so pessimistic going into this match! This is SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell signing off and quite frankly hoping that a miracle will happen during the match!”

I entered the pub as the scene fades.