Author Topic: Lunch in Belfast  (Read 267 times)

Offline Krissy Filapovich

• View Profile
    • Krissy Filapovich
Lunch in Belfast
« on: January 30, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »

OIL & WATER
January 20, 2015
on camera
SURPRISE TRIP?

The scene opens in the home of Krissy Filapovich and Alex Kaelin. One of them. They shared homes really. His place in Vegas and her place in Dallas. Alex was in Scotland and Krissy was in Las Vegas, Nevada. She sits in the living room with her friend Valencia Amastacia.

Valencia Amastacia: You seriously thinking about going back to the ring?

Krissy shrugs some, looking up from the magazine she was looking at.

Krissy Filapovich: Why not? I’m still in good shape. I didn’t leave because of an injury. I stopped because the company I worked for closed. I was set to have a title match and they closed their doors.

Val nods her head and smirks, holding up something she see’s on the coffee table. It’s a plane ticket and Krissy’s passport.

Valencia Amastacia: You’re going to Scotland?

Krissy grins, closing the magazine and tossing it down on the table.

Krissy Filapovich: Yeah, why?

Val just shakes her head.

Valencia Amastacia: I don’t get it. Why?

Krissy shrugs her shoulders.

Krissy Filapovich: Why not?

Valencia Amastacia: Alex?

Krissy Filapovich: And?

She says as a matter of fact.

Krissy Filapovich: I love him and he loves me. We’ve been together for about a year.

Val smirks and nods, lifting her brows some..

Valencia Amastacia: We all know. You’ve changed. For the better, but you guys are like oil and water.

Krissy looks at her friend offended by that. She heard it from a lot of people, but never from Val.

Krissy Filapovich: What about you and Connor? Wait no, you guys are both demented and perfect for each other. Forget that.

She shakes her head some. But she was offended.

Krissy Filapovich: Look, Alex and I are good together. We keep each other going.

Valencia Amastacia: Krissy, this is your chance to get away from the brainwashing.

Krissy busts out laughing.

Krissy Filapovich: Brainwashing?

Val smirks.

Valencia Amastacia: Okay, but seriously. What guy takes a woman to Mexico and you don’t come back with a tan?

Krissy Filapovich: A great one.

Krissy says with a mischievous grin. Val can’t help but agree.

Valencia Amastacia: Yeah. Connor needs to take me there. That aside. Look, I thought he was going to propose to you.

Krissy can’t help but laugh again.

Krissy Filapovich: Alex? Propose? You know his was married before right? He got fucked over. So why would he subject himself to that again? He doesn’t trust anyone, no not even me to want to get married again.

Yes it was a hard truth for Krissy. Anyone who knew her could see the pain in her eyes when she said that and even hear it in her voice. She simply shrugs. Val makes a face and rolls her eyes.

Valencia Amastacia: What a bitch.

Krissy Filapovich: It happens.

Valencia Amastacia: God. You’d make such a sex fucking bride too.

Krissy busts out laughing.

Krissy Filapovich: Well, we’ll never find out now will we.

Valencia Amastacia: So when do you leave.

Krissy Filapovich: Tomorrow afternoon. I got a room on another floor from his. Same hotel though. My room has a hot tub and all that. I just miss him. Ya know? It’s weird.

Val nods her head some, setting the passport and plane ticket back down.

Valencia Amastacia: Nothing wrong with that. If anyone calls you crazy for that, you punch them in the face.

Krissy chuckles a bit, smiling big.

Krissy Filapovich: Oh I know and I will.

Valencia Amastacia: So have you thought about any places.

Krissy shakes her head.

Krissy Filapovich: No, not really. But I do have tickets to Alex’s show. Get to see my man in action.

She gets up, heading for the kitchen.

Krissy Filapovich: Want another beer?

Val nods.

Valencia Amastacia: Yeah. Maybe you should check out Sin City, couldn’t hurt since you’ll be there.

Krissy arches a brow and makes a ‘Hmmmm’ sound.

Krissy Filapovich: Not a bad idea. Thanks.

The scene fades out from there.

LUNCH IN BELFAST
January 30, 2015
on camera
THE DEBUT

The scene opens with Krissy Filapovich sitting at a local pub in Belfast, Ireland. It was a small pub. The locals were getting used to SCW being here, but they didn’t like it. Krissy was just fine though. Her and Alex came to this place almost every day. However today she came alone. She sat here eating a salad in Belfast. Just a basic one. It had lettuce, chicken, onion, shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Topped off with two nice helpings of ranch dressing. She sits alone, sips her drink and then goes back to her salad. She glances up at the crew and gestures for them to sit across from her with a smirk.

Krissy Filapovich: I see you found me. And just in time too.

Krissy Filapovich finished her salad. She drank some of her soda then pushed both her glass and bowl to the side. Keeping her mouth closed, she ran her tongue across the inside of her lip.

Krissy Filapovich: My first match in a while and it’s in a country I haven’t been in a long time. Ireland.

She can’t help but flash that damn near near perfect smile of hers.

Krissy Filapovich: Ireland is a great place to be. I’m really glad I decided to come over here and surprise Alex when I did. Otherwise I may not have met with the guys at Sin City or signed a contract.

Krissy Filapovich's near empty glass is replaced with a fresh one full of cola. She then gets a plate placed in front of her. A Reuben on it along with a dill pickle spear. Krissy Filapovich nods her thanks to the waitress and leans back in her seat. Her cell phone ring tone 'Cuz I can' by Pink plays and she holds up a finger.

Krissy Filapovich: Hold that thought.

She looks down at the phone, smiling and answers it.

Krissy Filapovich: Hey stranger..

Her smile widens as she listens. She smirks.

Krissy Filapovich: I'm eating lunch right now in Belfast, Ireland. Maybe when I am back in the US.

She nodded, chewing on her lower lip. She then chuckled.

Krissy Filapovich: You are such a dumbass.

She rolls her eyes.

Krissy Filapovich: You need to quit punching people, Val.

She laughed.

Krissy Filapovich: He did what? Well then he deserved it.

She chews on her lip as she listens to the person on the other end.

Krissy Filapovich: Look, I am cutting a promo right now and I actually respect my opponent.. so I’ll talk to you later...

She hung up her cell phone and looks back at the camera. She sips her drink and then shifts in her seat.

Krissy Filapovich: Where was I?

She actually had to think. Everytime she talked to her best friend Valencia she got thrown off track. All she could think about was her and the silly antics the two always played. The crazy adventures the ladies went on. The trouble they got into. Almost as bad as her and Alex. However her and Alex got into a different kind of trouble. She bit her lip and found herself blushing. With a shake of her head she is back to reality.

Krissy Filapovich: Oh yes... My debut match. I get to face Traci Patterson. A fellow Texan. Who’d have thought the two of us would go round and round in a place like Belfast right? And for a company based out of Las Vegas, right?

Krissy Filapovich smiles wide at that, nodding her head appreciatively.

Krissy Filapovich:  I have done some digging up on you and Katie. Naw, I’m not a stalker before anyone starts to think that. Anyone in this business knows you need to do research on your opponent. You’d be kind of a fool if you didn’t.

The blonde smirks a bit before she continues.

Krissy Filapovich: Traci, I think it is pretty awesome that you have your sister to travel with you all the time. Having her with you to manage you and take care of you. Someone for you to relate to. Someone that knows you pretty well and that you can talk to about damn near anything. What sucks is that she is a target

Yes, she heard about the Mercedes thing. She thought it was shitty, but she also knows that is what happens in this business. She lets out a soft sighs.

Krissy Filapovich:  Now as far as your career here in Sin City Wrestling.  I have done some research on that as well.

She sipped her drink once more, licking her lips before setting her glass down.

Krissy Filapovich: You are former Bombshell Tag Team Champion with Mercedes Vargas. Not once, but twice. Impressive. I haven’t held any titles in my short career. I mean I have had title shots, but never really got my hands on any gold.

Krissy shrugs her shoulders a bit, smiling.

Krissy Filapovich: Not that I  haven’t tried. Trust me I have tried. Just seemed to always come up short for one reason or another.

Krissy scoffs some and simply shakes her head. She leans back in her chair some. It didn't bother her one bit.

Krissy Filapovich: I’m still young, talented and capable of kicking plenty of ass. I will have plenty of chances to win titles. No worries. Until then I am just going to enjoy myself. Make a name for myself and I am going to start by facing you Traci. Taking you on at Climax Control. Not only showing everyone here what I am capable of but also getting my first win in my first match here.

She reaches up and tucks some of her hair behind her ear.

Krissy Filapovich: I’m gonna feel bad about doing it because I respect you Traci. You are from the same state as me and good lord it is refreshing to see someone from Texas in this business who doesn’t act like a spoiled bitch.

The blonde scoffs some and slightly shakes her head.

Krissy Filapovich: Now, if ya don’t mind. I am hungry and my sandwich is getting cold. I’ll see you Sunday Traci.

She winks at the camera away and starts on her sandwich. The scene faded out there.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:20:53 PM by Krissy Filapovich »
>
W  .|.  L  .|.  D
01 | 02 | 01