Author Topic: Realization of a Visionary  (Read 261 times)

Offline Matheson

• View Profile
    • Drexel Matheson
Realization of a Visionary
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:45:35 PM »
 >[ [  e a r l y  2 0 1 4  ] ]

Drexel awakes from a deep sleep with his eyes flickering open, letting out a long yawn as he sits up in his bed, rubbing his eyes before getting out of his bed and walking over to the window. The forest that surrounds the compound always looked beautiful, if he wasn’t forced to live here then he’d appreciate them more, however the life he could of lived is long gone and this is his world now. Drexel puts on his tunic robes and heads out of his hut, nodding his head to fellow followers as he heads towards the leaders cabin, placing his hood over his long frizzy hair as he heads up the bark trail towards the front door. A couple of the disciples stands in his way, Drexel lets out a laugh, taking a step back and looks out from underneath the hood.

Drexel
I wish to make an audience with the leader.

Elder Disciple
He doesn’t wish to be disturbed.

Drexel takes a step forward so he isn’t overheard by passing followers.

Drexel
It’s about the boy. He’ll understand.

The two guards glance between each other before one walks into the cabin, Drexel places his hands into the tunics sleeves, waiting patiently as the other guard re-emerges and whispers something to the other guard.

Elder Disciple
Very well.

They step aside letting Drexel to walk into the dimly lit cabin, Drexel pulls the door too and glances around the cabin, the leader of the cult sits at his desk at the far side of the room with a glass of whisky before him. Drexel lowers the hood as he walks up to his desk.

Leader
Ah Drexel, you have news?

Drexel
Indeed I do..

Drexel places the palms of his hands on the desk and leans in closer to the leader.

Drexel
I’ve got news that will interest you.
Drexel closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in.

Drexel
I have had to live with the thought of you kidnapping me as a child, torturing, belittling and maiming me until I succumb to your bidding. I complied and did was asked of me but I never fully converted to your ways.

Drexel slowly walks around the desk.

Drexel
I have been planning for this very moment for far too long! Dreaming, tasting, imagining every possible scenario and today just seemed right to exorcise my demons.

Drexel stands next to the leader, bending down so his mouth is close to his ear, he takes a deep intake of breath with his eyes closed before opening them with a deadly look towards the leader.

Drexel
This is your end and my beginning!

The two disciples outside doesn’t hear the screams, watching the rest of the convent walk by with their daily tasks, the door creaks open behind them as Drexel steps out with a sadistic smile on his face.

Drexel
Round everyone up

The two disciples pivot around and look at Drexel

Drexel
Things are about to change.

\'user

[ [ p r e s e n t  d a y  |  b e l f a s t , n o r t h e r n  I r e l a n d ] ]

Sitting up against the Titanic Belfast building near the River lagan, wearing his normal attire of cut-off jeans shorts, a black leather jacket with a very worn Lucifer Uncaged t-shirt, his normally frizzy hair is tied up in a ponytail and black sunglasses is Matheson. An Asda shopping trolley is next to him filled with different items from two by fours, steel pipes, nail gun with a pouch filled with nails, barbed wire, a windshield amongst other items.

Matheson
It started with a battle of wills with Andrew Watts, Alex Kaelin faced someone that wasn’t truly myself, it ends with the visionary Gavin Stephens.  I heard you recently Gavin and it made me laugh as you have forgotten I had battled Mr Kaelin, I wish I could forget but it is what it is, you are the third of the male trio to face me in the six sided ring. I hate to have to correct you but I’m sure you’d rather get your facts right before entering the arena this Sunday night.

It something I don’t think anyone in SCW would of possibly imagined would happen when they’d visit this fair city, the main event of Climax Control could be the most bloodiest, most cruellest and unforgiving known in recent Sin City Wrestling history, I’m sure they’d expect Mark Ward to exit the plane and head into the nearest brewery and get several barrels attached to his veins! But Northern Ireland will have to get use to the fact that a Belfast Brawl is going to ensue and what I do will not be held accountable to SCW.

Matheson pushes himself up and pulls out a cricket bat, covered in glass shards, nails, thumb tact’s and barbed wire. He grips hold of the handle and swings it underarm and then fiercely overarm.  

Matheson
I thought of doing this to a baseball bat, but they call it rounder’s and the bat’s aren’t as impressive as this, a crick-et bat which swings so well underarm or overarm. I’ve modified it to get its full potential out of it! Can you just imagine this coming towards your face, Gavin, the sharp nails, razor sharp barb wire with glass shard and if they don’t get you then the thumb tact’s and this fine piece of wood too.

Matheson gets the bat and rubs it against his own forehead, he breaths in and out more frequently as he does this, pulling the bat away to reveal his forehead beginning to trickle with blood.

Matheson
This match will suit you, Gavin, because you like to get down and physical with your brawler mentality. But when you’re facing someone who lives, breaths and dreams of matches like this, you’re going to be in a whole world of pain. Imagine the ring completely transformed to having no ropes, three sides with barbed wire, the others having nothing there at all, the floor having wood with barbed wire on and off course whatever you and I bring to the ring too. And trust me I’ve got a lot more toys to play with when the bell rings!

You might be a visionary so I’d like to see how this vision ends? Does it end with a hat trick of wins for the Rejects or will it be too much to see when you step into Matheson’s playhouse of nightmares!

Matheson places the cricket bat back into the shopping trolley, he grabs the handle and pushes it along past the camera, leaving the reflection of the cameraman and Matheson walk off into the distance as the scene fades away..
>