Author Topic: The Court of the Goddess of Death  (Read 283 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
The Court of the Goddess of Death
« on: January 30, 2015, 07:13:28 PM »

Act 1:Strange Bedfellows

part·ner
/ˈpärtnər/

noun
plural noun: partners

a person who takes part in an undertaking with another or others, especially in a business or company with shared risks and profits.
   synonyms:   colleague, associate, coworker, fellow worker, collaborator, comrade, teammate;
   archaiccompeer
   "business partners"
       either of two people dancing together or playing a game or sport on the same side.
       either member of a married couple or of an established unmarried couple.
       "she lived with her partner"
       a person with whom one has sex; a lover.
       synonyms:   spouse, husband, wife, consort, life partner; More
       lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, fiancé, fiancée, significant other, live-in lover, common-law husband/wife, man, woman, mate;
       informalhubby, missus, old man, old lady/woman, better half, intended, other half, (main) squeeze
       "your relationship with your partner"
       USdateddialect
       a friendly form of address by one man to another.
       "how you doing, partner?"
   Nautical
   a timber framework secured to and strengthening the deck of a wooden ship around a hole for a mast.

verb
3rd person present: partners

be the partner of.
   "young farmers who partnered Isabel to the village dance"

The scene opens on the beautiful island of the Gods. The sun had started to set over the island casting it's last rays over the island. The birds had gone silent only to be replaced by the sounds of crickets and the larger predators that moved about the island. The camera goes over the massive island, and the temples that loom over the forest floor, and to the villa where we find it dark except for the dim light that was coming from the candles and torches that lined the walls. It was quiet and the servants had cowered in their rooms for the Goddess of the house was in a foul mood after what had occurred two weeks before. She had her hands on Delia and yet she had managed to loose. The camera moves down the empty and darkened hallway, until it comes to a dimly lit room where we find Necra sitting upon a throne of what appears to be made of skeletal body parts. The long deep blue and white toga she wore seemed almost out of place among the others who stood at her side. She sits staring into the darkness. Sara stands at her side, with head lowered, dressed in a black toga. Stacy stands on the other side with her eyes lowered, not uttering a sound. The Goddess of the Dead was holding court. A young servant girl dressed in a white toga had chains upon her wrists and thrown to her knees. She looks up at Necra who just stared at her, with her dark eyes shifting slightly to their dark red before going back to their normal color.

Necra:*Voice Over * Delia... Delia you think you really have it won? You got lucky and managed to walk away with my title once again, but you have just avoided your fate for now. But now, now they have me standing against one that I never really expected to see in the ring again. Darkyness. At one point and time you and I could have been friends. We are both Angels of Death, and we know what it means to be feared. Take those that have stood before me in the middle of the ring, and have lost. They look upon me with fear in their eyes and hatred for I have held the titles that they covet. But you... You know what it means to be champion, and to be looked upon with hatred and malice. But now you are thrown into the middle of the ring with me and this time I will not lose.

Necra stares down at the girl that was in front of her. She was young and beautiful, and just for that she would be punished.

Necra: You have been brought before me for breaking your vow to be celibate until you are 30 years of age. How do you plead?

The young girl tries to get to her feet, but is pushed back down by the two young men that had brought her into the room. Necra leans forward and looks down at her, waiting for her answer.

Necra: SPEAK!

Young Woman: Please forgive me my Goddess.... I was weak and I wanted to know the touch of man... I...

Necra: Enough. For your doubt and betrayal your punishment is to be sent into the darkest part of the cave of faith. There you will sit for the next 3 days. If you can find the light then you will be forgiven, but if not then you will go to serve me in the afterlife. Take her away!

The young girl kicks and screams against them trying to get away but the hold fast as Necra sits in silence. A young man is brought before her draped in nothing more then a white toga. He falls to the floor as he is put before Necra and cries. Necra wasn't moved but just rolled her eyes and leaned back in the throne.

Necra: My child you have been brought before me, for stealing from your Goddess. My faithful caught you in the glass cases that hold the most priceless of my belongings and yet you deny it. You have come here under false pretenses, but most of all you have done it because of money and the fame you would receive from the museum that you were going to sell the piece too. How do you plead?

Young man: Please forgive me my Goddess. They asked me if I had seen the piece and I remembered that it was here on the island. I know that I do not need anything more then your love and guidance, but I was weak and...

Necra: *Voice Over * Weakness is what sets apart people like me from the rest of the rabble that I have faced time and time again. Delia managed to get away but you won't be so lucky Darkyness. Your time has come and it's not going to be a pleasant experience for you, or your partner. Of course I'll let Staggs handle him but you... You are mine! I will not hold back on you but I think you know that already don't you? I've seen you at ringside with the Fallen and I have to say you make a better manager then you do a Bombshell. Do you even realize what you have walked into Darkyness? Or are you just hoping that I will fall flat on my face and let you walk away with hopes of getting to the end of this tournament?

Necra holds up a hand and he stops but tears are now streaming down his cheeks as he looks up at her.

Necra: I've heard enough. For stealing from your Goddess you are sentenced to death. There are no second chances when you do something like this. Your end will come in two days when you are mummified alive. Then you will serve me in the next life without question.

He nods but begins to cry once again when he is grabbed by the rather large gentlemen that stood on either side of him. He manages to grab the end of the robe that she wears but is pulled away.

Necra: *Voice Over * Do you know what it is like to be in control of life and death Darkyness? It's something that I have to deal with everyday of my life. Most times it is simply by accident when my servants stare into my eyes, or when it is the end of a life I have to collect the soul. It is not a job that I take lightly, and this match is going to be treated the same way. You see I'm not going to walk into this match underestimating you or your partner. I mean I want to win, but I'm not that stupid thinking that you're not going to give me a challenge. I know that you will fight us tooth and nail just to get this win and move on, but you're not going to get it that easy. I know my partner, one that seems to be out of place in this match Mister Staggs won't let me down, I'm sure. He wants this win just as much as I do, and I know that he will do anything to win, even if it means breaking bones and making your partner bleed as much as humanly possible. No this will be our time to shine, while you and your strange partner sink back to the depths and the realm of the forgotten from whence you came.

Another young woman is brought before her and she gets to her feet. She is tossed before Necra and tries to escape from the guards grasp. This was one of her models, that had crossed her wrong.

Necra:[/COLOR * Voice Over * Do you realize that you will be my first victim after what Delia has done to me? The anger, rage and hate I have right now, will be focused on you Darkyness and that's not a good thing. You thought what I did to Delia was bad, that's nothing compared to what I am going to do to you. You see I wasn't finished with her and now every ounce of that rage will be focused on you, and there is nothing that you can do to stop it from happening. Darkyness you should have stayed out of this little tournament, because this is where your chance will end and mine will just continue on and on until I get to the top and get what I want once again.

The young woman tries to look up at Necra but her head is pushed down once again by the two guards the stood on either side of her. Necra now stands in front of her and folds her arms.

Necra: Casandra you have continued to disobey me, and the rules of my company. You have been warned several times over and yet you still continue. What do you have to say for yourself?

Casandra: Go fuck yourself! I'm not part of your little cult you dumb bitch! I've never wanted anything to do with it, when I started and I still don't. I cheered when Delia beat...

Necra grabs her, and holds her looking into her eyes. She could see so much rage and anger, but she didn't care. She fed off people like Casandra and just being around them, was enough to keep her going. The young woman spits in Necra's face, and Necra drops her to the floor once again.

Necra: Do you really think I care about what you think or even do? The only reason I even hired you was because I like what I saw in you, but even I can be wrong sometimes. You my dear remind me of my opponent this week. Darkyness thinks just because she won titles means that she can just waltz back into the SCW ring and take everything that I have worked on just to get to the top. That's where she is wrong, and she will never get to the end of this tournament let alone get past me. Let this be a lesson to anyone that stands in my way. I will not back down from this match let alone let the pathetic losers that step into the ring, get ahead of me and make a fool out of me. Delia will learn soon enough, when I face her again, that I am not someone she needs to fuck with. That's a lesson you will learn soon enough Darkyness and one you will not forget anytime soon. I will make you bleed, and break every bone in your body just to prove that you are a waste of human life, and you are not worthy enough to even get a shot at Delia. No, if anyone gets a shot at Delia, it's going to be me.

The young woman looks away, and one of the guards corrects her by pulling on the chains around her wrists.

Casandra: Are you going to bore me to death, or are you actually going to do something?

Necra: Don't you understand Casandra, you're going to be my scarecrow for the rest of the world and the SCW. You are the lesson that my opponent will never understand and doesn't want to understand just for the fact that she thinks that she is better then me, but that is not the case. The lesson that I'm going to teach Darkyness is one that is going to be beat into her just like yours will be. Darkyness is just the beginning of this little tournament and when she falls, and she will fall, I will be one step closer to the top. My dear Mr. Patient whatever I'm sure that my partner Erik will make quick work of you. You see I know he hasn't been in the ring in a while, but yet that doesn't worry me in the least. From what I know of him he is one of the best superstars that has ever graced the ring, and will be once again when we step into the ring. It's like riding a bike really, you never forget the steps or the way it feels when you're in there. The screaming fans, the lights hitting you, the sound of your music filling the air. It will come back to him and there is nothing, and I do mean nothing that you can do to stop us. I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Lady in Black, the Reaper of souls, and the thing that should not be. Fear me; for when you look upon me you will see Death itself... See you soon Darkyness, oh and good luck you're going to need it.

The young woman laughs, and Necra looks down at her. The camera pans to their shadows as Necra just starts to move her leg in the shadow, and the young woman trying to block each kick to no avail. The camera focuses on the shadow, and then turns when Necra sits back down on the strange looking throne. The bottom of her toga was now a crimson red, instead of the pure white it had been earlier. She digs her hands into the arms of the throne, as she sit staring at the chaos she had caused, as Stacy turns and looks at her.

Stacy: Do you feel better now?

Necra doesn't look at Stacy but the just into the darkness once again, as the scene fades to black.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion