Author Topic: Repeat offenders  (Read 477 times)

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
Repeat offenders
« on: June 23, 2020, 06:38:24 AM »

Case Closed

”You look tired Jo”

She was. Truth is she was exhausted. It had been a week since her last assignment. A week since she sat in that cold van in the pouring rain, a week since she stared at those monitors and saw a member of her profession break the law. And in that time, she had barely slept, barely eaten. Johanna took a long deep breath, her fork in her hands twirled around the cold spaghetti noodles on her plate. Her mother tilted her head looking worried, forlorn and sad. Her eyes moving over to her husband. Johannas father. He was a high ranking member of the police, a captain. Someone respected and admired.

Johanna had always wanted to be like him, like her mother who had also been an officer. Like her two older brothers who had followed their parents just like Jo did. It was the family business.

But now she sat at her family‘s dinner table. Her mind travelling elsewhere, a body feeling week due to the lack of sleep. Her mind kept travelling back to that moment, she felt guilty a black hole in the pit of her stomach. And when she did sleep she was start of the week by nightmares. What if she didn’t tell them? What if she found out that a member of the force that she had given the last 5 years to was corrupt?

The thought cycle in her brain over and over again. But she could feel the eyes on her, her mother’s worry, her father‘s interest.

They both knew their daughter well enough to know if something was wrong. Her mother had always been more hands on, always trying to get into Jos brain and see what was there. But then one of them who actually got there was her father. She was closer to him than anyone else, and he was closer to her than he was with his other children. It was the typical daddy’s girl relationship. He doted on her, she always wanted to make him proud and knew he was there for her. Her mother knew it, she cleared her throat taking the plates to the sink and leaving the room.

Her father slowly closed the newspaper, put in on the table and clasped his hands together. ”I can see something is on your mind. We all can. The last few days it has gotten worse.” Jo shifted, she swallowed hard as dread came up from her stomach. She couldn’t lie to her father, she knew it, she felt it. He wanted to get it out of her. ”I’ve known it when something is wrong since you were a little girl. I’m always here to talk…”

He was right, he had always been there for her. For anything. Not that Johanna was a troubled child. She had always been the model student and daughter. Never got into trouble, always was courteous and respectful. That’s why this haunted her. Thats why she was troubled. If the profession her family had been in, that she chose and believed in was cracked, didn’t she have an obligation to try and patch it?

She took a deep breath, her father smiled warmly and went to stand up, Jo finally spoke, her voice cracking a moment at the start. ”Last week…” She stopped for a moment and took a small sip of water before clearing her throat and turning to make eye contact. ”Jonas and I, we were on a routine surveillance stop….the warehouse out in Mittelfranken…” He was listening, settling back in his chair, an eyebrow raised. ”Jonas and I observed Officer Breenhaut, in plain clothes enter the warehouse….Jonas turned off the equipment...refused to log it even under special forces..”

She shook her head, hoping maybe he had been undercover, maybe he had been there making a routine inspection or needed something legitimately. But the days after and Jonas’ reaction. Jo knew something was wrong. ”That is highly irregular, did you tell any other superiors about it in fraud?” Johanna swallowed hard, she hadn’t, she hadn’t said anything to anyone. ”No, I was ordered not to. But...it feels..”

”Dirty?”

He finished her sentence, Johanna again gave a small nod looking down, her father reached out, his hand finding hers giving it a small squeeze. Johanna smiled and looked up, her father gave her a nod. ”Tomorrow...we’ll go and see your captain, he’s an old friend...it’s ok Jo…” She breathed deep, she was relieved, it was off her chest. She trusted her father, trusted his instincts and she knew he trusted hers. Now, maybe...she’d be able to sleep.

Repeat offenders.

Johanna was like a caged animal. She was pacing back and forth, her long hair was down, her body covered in black clothing, tight jeans and a Wage War shirt. She snarled as she shook her head.

”We told all of you. We warned you. But you did not listen. When Alex and I started teaming everybody wondered how we would go and question if someone new to the company and a veteran would be able to click the way we did. We didn’t even need to clean the racks, we were just there in the mixed tag team title heart. We won those championships and from that moment we have done nothing but make the mean something. The other champions of this division tried to do something but didn’t push themselves the way Alex and I have.”

“They ended up being more concerned with single Schorie. And don’t get me wrong I would love to hold one of those three female titles over my head one-day. But not before I have made the mix tag team championships one of the most desirable titles in all of wrestling. Not before I have stamped my dominance over this part of sin city wrestling. Thing is I’m still looked at as the X factor of the team.”

“With Alex you know what you’re getting, you’re getting a veteran with years of experience of not only being one of the best in the world but also being a world champion.”

“Intimidating to prepare for but at the same time at least you know what you’re getting. With me, it’s much harder to plan. I have been in many different companies I have shown how good I can be I have beaten a few names but in the end, when I walked into this company I was just known as the weird German tattooed girl who was a member of Alex‘s gym and now a member of his group.”

She sneered again, turning her nose up. Her eyes filling fire as she recounts the rolled eyes and dismissive nature of everyone in the locker room when she had signed her contract and turned up on sin city wrestling climax control.

”But over the last few months everyone has started to take notice. People have started to really look at me and think I might have a future as one of the best of the best. And I’m gonna prove it by teaming with Alex until such time as we either clear out the division, or a better team beats us. We know we’re not unbeatable, we know they could be a team who could beat us on a really great night for them, Helen part of me believes Bella and Malachi could have if they tried harder.”

“Bella and Malachi impressed me. And anyone who knows me knows that that is actually hard to do. I’m usually aggressively dismissive of other people, because in my own world and my own talents I need to show that I’m the best because I have been pushed down for so long, but even I have to admit those two brought a fight to ask that we weren’t expecting.“

“With that being said Alex and I walked out of into the void still the sin city wrestling mixed tag team champions and I want to fence away from holding the record for most offences, less than two months away from being the longest raining, and we are begging pleading for more competition.“

“But the Trenton Tigers? That ain’t it chief.”

She growled, she folded her arms over her chest and let out a small laugh.

”They tried, they failed. They tried to win the titles in the match that we originally won them in. They tried Adt into the void. They were the ones who got beaten they were the ones who took the pin. Sludge is nothing but a fat slob, and Victor is a pretty boy he doesn’t know what day it is because he’s too fucking stupid. Alex could take either of them in his sleep, and Char?, Daniela?...”

“I already told the world what I think about them. Daniella has tried so hard in sin city underground and also sin city wrestling to make a name for herself, and each time she’s failed. She doesn’t have the fire, she doesn’t have a passion, she doesn’t have the guts or the skills to be on the same level that I’m on. She doesn’t have the same skills to be on the level of anyone here. She’s not a future Internet champion, she’s not a future Roulette champion, and she’s damn sure not a future bombshells champion.“

“But me? I can be all of those things.“

“You see it doesn’t matter to me which member of the Tigers is across the ring. It doesn’t matter to me which one of them just decides to magically appear in the ring. It could be one that we never seen before, it could be all of the Tigers against myself and Alex at one time. But that’s not gonna change the result of this match. At climax control ladies and gentlemen, Wolfslair become the most fighting and defending mixed tag team champions of all time“

“Then we set our sites on the longest reigning record. And we dare anyone to stop us. Bella and Malachi, London Underground, team eggplant, hell get Mercedes Vargas to dig up Kain and get them to come after us, because in the end we are the ones in control.”