Author Topic: Mind Games? Im not playing.  (Read 228 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Mind Games? Im not playing.
« on: July 17, 2015, 11:18:43 PM »
 Hello everyone. Dark Tiger here and Darknyss and I have arrived in Hong Kong and we get off the plane and meet up with Jeremiah and Diamond. We let the news out that we were going after singles titles, and what a match that the bosses have put me in. I am facing the World champion Sean Jackson for Climax Control. I am in our ROAR T-Shirt and black jeans, and boots. Darknyss is wearing a maternity shirt and jeans as she is really showing, and shoes, Jeremiah and Diamond are wearing the ROAR tshirt as well and jeans. Jeremiah is wearing his Merrills and Diamond is wearing some high heels.

We see my Range Rover I had bought the other day as I am going to be a father and we get in and then head to the stadium where Climax Control is going to be held at.

”Unc, when were you going to tell us you were getting a Range Rover? This is nice

”I was going to tell you soon enough. I figured since we were going to be parents, I’d get an SUV for when the baby comes.”

”Do you know what you are having yet?”

”It’s going to be a surprise we will reveal at Climax Control. I can’t wait”

”I can’t either.”

”Do you still have the Sebring drop top?”

”Yes, and I will still use it, but not as much.”

”Cool. At least you got prepared. So you got a huge shot at Climax Control this week. You got the champ. I bet you can’t wait to put the boots to him.”

”Yeah but be careful of the mind games he can play. He’s called the Mental Rapist.”

”Morganna, I will be ready for him this week. He can play all the mind games all he wants, but will he handle the ferocity of the tiger I have within me spiritually? I have faced guys like him before, and as long as he remains an asshole, I will inflict pain on him. I saw what he did to Kain at Arabian Fights, and the fact that he came and just took Kain’s hopes and dreams from him is a damn shame.

”Yeah, but he is facing a legend in this business. You have held gold everywhere you have been, even here, and there will be no stopping you from doing so again. The fact Is that Ol’ Sean isn’t dealing with a mere man. He is dealing with a seven foot beast of a man, and you will make sure he will never forgets your name, even if you have to tattoo it on his face with your boot.

”I would love to see that happen.

She feels the baby move around and she smiles

”So would our baby”

”Aww, have you picked out names for your baby yet?”

”Not yet, we want to wait to reveal the gender of the baby first.

”Ok”

We arrive at the stadium and we pull in and find a place to park and then we grab our bags and then head inside the stadium.

Intermission

I step out of the locker room as Jeremiah and Diamond keep an eye on my lotus blossom and then I find a vending machine that has bottled water and then Pussy Willows comes up to me.

Pussy: Hello Dark Tiger. If I could just get a moment of your time for a quick interview?

”Sure. Whats on your mind”

Pussy: Well, you and Jeremiah have created a little buzz ever since you two announced that you were going after singles titles. What made you go that route?

”Its simple really Pussy. We shouldn’t be limited to just the tag titles. We want to make our marks in SCW and what better way to do so then go after the singles titles.

Pussy: That makes a whole lot of sense. Jeremiah has already had a Roulette title reign on his record.

”Exactly, and he wants more, and wo can blame him. I sure can’t. I want to continue my legacy in this business as well.”

Pussy: Can’t argue with that. Now Climax Control is huge for you as the bosses have put you in a non-title match against the World champion Sean Jackson. How does it feel to get a shot at the champ even though its non-title?

”That’s fine by me Pussy. Everything I have accomplished in this business I have earned, and it won’t be different. I have seen  his work. I have kept an eye on him as I had a feeling that I was going to face him one of these days whether he was champion or not.

Pussy: So you have seen the mind games he has pulled off.

”Yes I have. When you have been in the business for as long as I have, you face types like Sean. Pussy, mind games can get you but so far. Yes he is the champion because of these mind games, but he is going to be stepping in the ring with a whole different kettle of tiger sharks when he steps in the ring with me.

He can play all the mind games he wants with me, but will it be enough? I want him to try to play the mind games with me. He calls himself the Mental Rapist? Let’s see if he can play mind games with me after a good swift Kick of Darkness to the temple.”

Pussy: You are definitely intent on making your mark in the singles division.

”That is precisely what I plan on doing. Sean Jackson is going to find out real quick what this over seven foot, close to 300 pounds of beast can do to a man that plays mind games. I will tattoo the sole of my boot to his face to make my point clear. Pussy, I intend on putting a stop to the mind games of Sean Jackson. That has been said, it will be Etched in Stone. If you will excuse me, I have to get back to my fiancée.

Pussy: Absolutely. Good luck.

I nod and then head back to the locker room with four bottles of water as the Animal by Disturbed plays as the scene ends.

End RP.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:22:22 PM by R.O.A.R. »
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image