Author Topic: Oh this is too perfect!  (Read 343 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
Oh this is too perfect!
« on: July 17, 2015, 10:11:00 PM »
 Jessie’s team lost the mixed tag team street fight to Goth and Twisted Sister in what can only be described as a bloodbath to the point that Jake got in on the action himself, as a result of the bloody match Jessie wasn’t booked for the first Climax Control since Into the Void IV: Arabian Fights but that wasn’t the case this week.

This week both Amy and Jessie found themselves in a unique situation where the Metal and Punk Connection were facing Roxi Johnson and Keira Fisher in a tag team match with both Amy and Keira’s respective titles on the line, this was huge for Jessie as she hasn’t held a single’s title in over two years and with Bloodstock right around the corner she might just take another title with her but that’s if she can win.

On a tour of Hong Kong, China
Friday the 17th of July 2015, 11:00am

When in doubt, do a promo whilst sightseeing!

That’s basically been my philosophy since last year’s African tour and whilst it has had its ups and downs, yes, I’m looking at you failed trip to Roman Ruins, it’s served me well ever since that Bombshell Battle Royal that I was a part of last year and I think it’ll continue to serve me well every god damn time SCW decides to do an overseas tour.

Bonus points for said tour pretty much taking up the entire first half of the year!

For many SCW wrestlers the first half of the year is ending with Summer XXXTreme III on the twenty-eighth of August but for me and the boys? It’s ending at Bloodstock, my wedding to Shane which is taking place back in Miami will be the beginning of the end and the moment Rob Zombie finishes his set on the Sunday is the moment it’s ending.

Why? Why not! And I’m hoping to end it with the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship.

Last time I held the title was back when the Team Erick debacle was in full swing and several Bombshells ended up costing me my first defence of the title, that was over two years ago and I wouldn’t end up holding another title until I started teaming up with Amy last year, there’s no way in hell that I’m letting that happen again and that’ll start when I beat Keira in this Tag Match!

Yeah, I know that the chances of Roxi pinning Amy are the same as me pinning Keira and vice versa, it is a tag team match after all, but the difference is that me and Amy are an actual team with several double team finishers, granted we’ve only used a couple of them but still! The point is that whilst two Bombshells are pretty much guaranteed to walk out of this match with gold around their waists there will be a title change in the near future and I’ll be a champ again!

So long as Keira doesn’t decide to kick my ass for kicking Roxi’s ass from post to post.

“So Jess, have you checked out the New Blood bands that Bloodstock announced on Tuesday yet?” Jake asked as I looked up, as per usual the boys were in the front and I was in the back and we were blasting out the new Unleash the Archers album. “Countless Skies are really good.”

“I’ve been busy training for the title match this Sunday.” I responded with a grin as I shifted my weight. “And I’ve been sticking to bands I know for my workout music, Erase This by Lamb of God has been awesome in that regard.”

“Jess, I could go on and on about how your taste in wotkout music is terrible but we’re getting married in three weeks so I’ll let it slide, just this one.” Shane responded and I rolled my eyes in response. “On a related note, are we going to check out the New Blood bands? And how does this relate to the plans we made a couple of weeks back?”

“Give me a chance to listen to the new bands on the New Blood stage and I’ll get back to you.” I responded with a grin. “But I’m pretty sure that I don’t need to explain why I’ve been so focussed on the Tag Match this Sunday.”

“No kidding, both Keira and Amy could lose their titles.” Jake said and my grin grew wider. “And I just know that you aren’t going to stop at anything short of walking out with the Roulette Title in your hands.”

“I don’t care if I have to win it legitimately or if I have to steal it like Amy did, that title’s mine for the taking!” I responded with a grin as Jake continued to drive around. “Though seriously, next time we drive around a city Shane’s getting in the back and I’m driving.”

“So wait, will it be like “we’re getting married, now get in the back” because……” Jake trailed off as me and Shane laughed at what he said. “That’s not what I meant and you know it.”

“Sure it wasn’t.” I responded with a grin and Jake rolled his eyes. “On another topic I just found out that Ant-Man was released recently.”

“I don’t think there’s going to be a showing in English anywhere near were we are stopping off on the SCW tour,” Jake commented and I frowned. “Didn’t you torrent Captain America: The Winter Soldier when it was released?”

“Yeah I did and I guess I’ll have to do the same for Ant-Man, at least I was able to see Avengers: Age of Ultron during the Blaze of Glory break.” I commented and the boys nodded in agreement. “Speaking of breaks….” I trailed off as I checked the time. “I think now would be a great time to stop for lunch, well that and I can use it as an excuse to cut a promo.”

“Just give me a minute to find a good place to eat and a good parking space.” Jake commented before looking around and eventually stopping at, what looked like, a seafood restaurant. “We’ll go inside and see if there’s a table available and you’ll conduct your promo out here?”

“Sounds good to me.” I responded with a grin and the boys got out of the car, stretched their legs, and went to the restaurant, whilst that was going on I went ahead and started my promo. “In three weeks’ time I’ll stop going by the name Jessie Salco and start going by the name Jessie Croswell because I’m getting married in a few weeks, now normally, at least based on what my mom told me when I told her that I was getting married, the last few weeks before a wedding tend to be the most hectic, considering my last march turned into a bloodbath and my next match has two titles on the line I’m not about to doubt her for a second!”

I said as I shifted my weight.

“This week the Metal and Punk Connection teams up to take on the Johnsons with Amy’s Internet Title and Keira’s Roulette Title on the line, do I even need to say it? Only one title will change hands at Climax Control when this match ends and the end result will be both members of the Metal and Punk Connection holding the Bombshell Internet and Roulette Titles!”

First up is the Bombshell Roulette Champ herself!

“Keira, Keira, Keira, bit overprotective of Roxi aren’t we? I’m pretty sure that she can handle herself in the ring and that she doesn’t need you protecting her ass 24/7 even if you and your strap-on have a vested interest in making sure Roxi’s ass is in one piece! Seriously though, in the lead-up to Into the Void IV I was expecting you to cash in on Amy if she beat Roxi for the title but instead you went after the Bombshell Roulette Championship, won it and defended the title against Traci Patterson that very night! I’d be impressed if you weren’t so psychotic!”

And there are so many Bombshells that sentence can apply too.

“Truth is Keira that you may have defended the title against Traci and Candy in back to back defences but they lack one crucial element that I definitely have, the drive and determination to succeed no matter what the cost and this Sunday I will end your reign on your third defence and go on to make up for the travesty that was my Roulette Title reign!”

Next up is Roxi.

“With all the excitement about kicking Keira’s bleach blonde ass I almost forgot about her wife! But then again you aren’t entirely focused on me aren’t you Roxi? Nope, your focus is on Amy and I’m sure that Keira will make a similar statement regarding Amy but focussing on one opponent at a time will be what ultimately costs you the match and Keira the title!”

It’s that simple.

“Roxi, you’ve bear tearing shit up in SCW rings around the world since your debut which, coincidentally was against me but what separates you from the rest is the fact that you and Keira fancy yourselves as Superheroes, now that’s fine by me because there are way too many Supermodels trying to be wrestlers in today’s wrestling business but I know a fare bit about Superhero comics myself and its history so, using that as an analogy, you and Keira are about to go through your own dark age of comics when me and Amy kick your asses!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Continuing the super hero analogy let’s say that you and Keira are Batman and Robin, yes, as in the Joel Schumacher film and me and Amy are the Dark Knight Trilogy, in other words we are going to kick your asses in every way imaginable and there’s nothing you can do! This is the Heavy Metal Bitch Jessie Salco signing off, next time you see me will be when I’m the Roulette Champ!”

Jake and Shane returned to the car as the scene fades.