Author Topic: priceless dominance  (Read 498 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
priceless dominance
« on: January 19, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
 scene one

The scene opens up, backstage were we see the trillion dollar princess Angel Kash, wearing a tight pink dress with diamonds all over it, black high heels from Dior, sauntering down the hallway, people were staying out of her way, not wanting to cross the trillion dollar princess. She glare in a bitchy way as she found the door to the referee's locker room, she was not pleased with how the match came about, despite the fact that she did attempt to cheat, and Jasmine St. John was the ref, who distracted her causing Roxi to roll her up for the one, two,  three, and the win. Angel, threw a temper tantrum in the middle of the ring after that happened, and threw one backstage making a spectacle of herself, but that was something she was use to, and did not care after all she had such confidence in herself, not only in real life with business, not only with her supermodel like looks, and not even her wrestling talent, it was just the whole package that made Angel a conceited bitch.  Angel soon saw Jasmine coming out of the back dressed in street clothes of tight blue jeans, and a black top flanked by two of her other fellow referees, Angel soon smirked as she said in a sarcastic bitchy tone.

Angel Kash: Well, well if its not the butch who cost me my match tonight? So you deciding to apologize well if so announce me as the rightful winner, I mean we all know that I was going to win that match. I mean hello we all know no nerd can beat a goddess such as myself.

Angel smirked at Jasmine, who was not pleased at all with the arrogant blonde bombshell in front of her, shaking her head at Angel she began to speak in a very stern tone.

Jasmine St. John:  Well I don't care Roxi beat you fair and square, and maybe if you were focused more on the match, and less being on a bitch maybe you would of won you're match.

Angel did her normal talk to the hand motion, it was a hand motion she had mastered in high school, after all it was she shut people down, she then smirked before mocking Jasmine in a mocking tone, as she spoke.

Angel Kash: "Maybe if you focused on you're match". Shut up troll no one cares what you think, all I want is for you to announce me the winner, who cares what the people think, who cares what you think?  Only person's opinion worth a damn around here is mine. Now can we just get on with it announce me the winner now!

Jasmine shook her head, at the arrogant blonde in front of her. jasmine soon began to speak in the same stern tone as before.

Jasmine St. John: Look, if you have a problem with the decisions you have to go to Mark Ward, or Christian Underwood, they are the only ones who can reverse decisions like that, I can not nor anyone else in the building. As far as I am concerned the match is over, you lost get over it.

Angel shook her head, as she pondered to herself as a sick evil smirk soon fell on the trillion dollar face of Angel Kash, as she said in an arrogant, and evil tone.

Angel Kash: Oh, really? Well maybe I will do that, but before I leave, you are going to pay for this because in the end, everyone pays Angel Kash, everyone!

Angel Kash soon slapped Jasmine St. John in the face hard, as she smirked at the fallen, Referee before blowing a fake kiss laughing at her handy work, as she walked off. As the scene soon faded to black all we can hear is Angels laughter at what has just occurred.

scene two

The Trillion Dollar Blog entry 1

mood: Prefect

So, after being robbed of my rightfull win, my little baby cousin Danica decides to follow me to wrestling, and not only that she has a match with me? What on earth are they thinking? Oh wait I have another opponent as well, another loser named Faith? I am not shocked at all.  After all we are in Vegas, and Vegas is total eww by the way.  I mean hopefully the referee's will be better at their job I am not putting up with loser refs who cost people who are better than them matches sorry not sorry. But anyway first let me talk about this Faith bitch.

Faith, is nothing more than a loser I mean she puts me on blast saying I'm fake please she's just ugly, and jealous of me, which begs the question what female is not? If i was another girl I would want to be Angel Kash as well. Which Faith seems to suffer from I want to be Angel Kash syndrome which effects 99.9% of all females.  So Faith I got some words of advice for you, being the kind generous person I am, I am willing to start a fund, the fund is going to be called the fix the ugly found, and guess what this fund is prepared to donate 10,000 dollars to give you the make over you so desperately need. I mean some botox injects, a face lift cause your face makes children cry, I mean hell surprised my cousin has yet to cry seeing your face, breast implants, and just about everything, and oh you're welcome butch.

Now, onto the meat of this blog Danica, Danica, Danica so you're coming to my world I am surprised that aunt Kathy is even letting you, I mean you always have done what she said no matter what, I would ask you to sneak out but you would be a stiff, and say no I need to study for my mom? Well good news, and bad news for you good news the fix the ugly fund does not need to donate you're welcome you're apart of my family, however, you're facing me tonight just because your family I will not take it easy on you. I will show you why Angel Kash is known as the Trillion Dollar bitch, See there can only be one Angel Kash, and thankfully you did not use the Kash last name, cause quite frankly you have to earn that right, and to do that I will tell you when, and where you have earned that right see this is my place, and you're just a little girl in my pond, if you're smart you will back away and go back to you're coursework cousin because I will humiliate you in front of the whole world, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

And this victory that I will gain tonight, will be the begging of my march to the Bombshells Championship, which will be mine because remember losers, what Angel Kash Wants, Angel Kash Gets!.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:53:45 PM by Lament Broom »