Author Topic: Trillion Dollar Power  (Read 910 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Trillion Dollar Power
« on: January 11, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
 scene one

Flashback: June 2008

The scene opens, inside a sold out arena it was a very small one in Brooklyn, New York, the fans are going wild, as one of the competitors for the next match, were already in the ring she had long red hair, and green wrestling attire, all of a sudden the lights dim, and Beautiful Dirty Rich by Lady Gaga hits as the fans give a mixed reaction as the camera pans, and within a few seconds out from the back steps the debuting Angel Kash who sneers at the camera, before  posing arrogantly at the top of the ramp ignoring the fans who are sticking their hands at her, like she would touch them she sticks her hand rudely in their face wearing her wrestling attire, and a black mink fur coat she keeps up her supermodel strut as she begins trash talking to the fans which causes them to boo her, she teases her coat coming off but then keeps it on which gives her more heel heat, as she made her way up the stairs, and began ordering the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does, and soon Angel goes under the second rope and is now in the ring.  She poses in the center of the ring, before going to the turnbuckle laying on the rope as she soon climbs down as the ref rings the bell, but as the competitor comes at Angel, as Angel goes back to the ropes as the referee orders back her competitor, Angel then comes back to the center but as the competitor goes at her again and she goes to the ropes, this time grabbing a bottle of spray though no one sees it, she was going to make this match the quickest in the companies history, and soon the competitor getting pissed at Angel pushes the ref aside and soon gets near Angel grabbing her long blonde hair, however, Angel soon sprays something in her eyes, causing the fans to boo as she drops the spray, and soon begins mocking her, and the fans as they boo her. As she smirks licking her lips as she nails her opponent with the Kash Flow, the double knee face buster she has perfected as she comes back up on her knees with an sinister smirk on her face as the fans are booing loudly. As Angel soon gets up and places one foot on her opponent as the ref counts one, two, and three. The fans are now livid as Angel takes her foot off the opponent as she poses bowing to the booing fans, as she soon grabs a mic from the ring announcer showing him off with her hand as she puts the mic up to her lips, about to grace the fans for the first time ever with her angelic voice, and this was about to get rowdy, and ruckus.

Angel Kash: Now, now I know what all of you are thinking, what an amazing victory for Angel Kash am I right?

The fans boo loudly as Angel smirks laughing, before rolling her eyes at the fans, as she begins to speak again in the same arrogant, cocky tone.

Angel Kash: Oh who cares about you disgusting creeps anyway? Now you see that I humiliated Candice Lee, I took this wanna be cow girl out to pasture, and no one thought I could do it? Well it looks like you are all wrong.  Oh thought this fatty could beat the goddess of woman's wrestling that's right I said it the goddess has finally debuted to save this wretched profession from the ugly hags in the back, and from the stupid owners who listen to you sheep. Morons should not have any say in business, and consider this a start of a new era, a era where the elite finally push you disgusting pigs down to the bottom where you all belong right under my feet.

The fans keep booing loudly as she smirks in her bitchy, arrogant way as she puts the mic up sitting now on the turnbuckle with one leg crossed over the other, fluffing her hair as she raises the mic back up to her perfectly glossed lips.

Angel Kash: Quite frankly none of you are worthy of breathing the same air as me, after all I am one of the richest women in the world I am richer than all of you, and this company combined, I own people like you and they do what I say, and when I say it. When I say jump they ask how high, when I say bow they do so willingly and with a smile, just like soon all the women in this company will do. Let me tell you all one thing, one rue of life that will save you all years, and I mean years of disappointment once you accept this cold hard fact, and that is something my dear old daddy knew, my mother knew, everyone in my life knows and that is what Angel Kash wants Angel Kash gets, and what I want is the  World Womans Title, that title will look so prefect around my waist all hail me!

The fans boo as Beautiful Dirty Rich hits as Angel drops down smirking before walking to the prone body, of her opponent and drops the mic on her body softening the thud as she soon walks out of the ring taunting the fans as the scene fades to black.

end of scene

scene two

February 2009: First singles gold.

The scene opens up backstage inside the arena as the fans are going wild as now we are view Angels first World Woman's Title match up, as she is set to face huge fan favorite Alexis James, however, no one is in the ring right now as the ring announcer just stands there as soon afterwards the clip then goes to Alexis James entering the ring with her trademark hair straightener shes cheering as she run downs,  slapping hands with the hands the fans at ringside as she soon enters the ring rising up her world title, meanwhile in the ring we see Angel Kash already there with a sneer on her face as she mouths "eww disgusting freak" as Angel stands in the corner before mouthing "come on really? This is my competition" to the ref as she scoffs. Then soon the bell rings.

_____flash forward____

Angel is strung out on the floor tired from her match as Alexis is on the ground Angel grabs the World Womans Title, yelling at the time keeper "give me my damn belt." As she takes it she climbs into the ring where the ref spots her loading up as Alexis begins to get up but the ref grabs the belt and takes it back, Angel smirks as she grabs the hair straightener and walks over to Alexis smashing it over the head, and throws it out as quickly as she got it as she lays over doing a model-esque cover which gives her more boos for her trouble, as the ref begins to count. 1..2...3 we have a new champion as Angel gets up and smirks as Beautiful Dirty Rich hits over the public address system as the ref goes and grabs the title handing to Angel Kash, who smirks as she walks over and sticks her foot on the face of Alexis, and looks into the title belt fluffing her hair, like she was making sure it was prefect before blowing herself a kiss, as she then takes her foot off her opponent, and walks out of the ring taunting the fans holding up her title in the air as she struts off. Making her way backstage, she then struts her way as paparazzi she hired earlier in the night are taking shots of her with her title belt as she smirks, this was her first title win, and one she would never let anyone forget as soon she made her way into her locker room, she smirked as she placed her title in the frame she had for it as she soon grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured herself a glass as she sat there on the sofa smirking as she said in her arrogant bitchy tone.

Angel Kash: Hears to me losers!

She then laughs evilly, as the scene ends.

scene end

scene three

Soon the picture begins to pan out and we soon spot Angel Kash in present day, having watched two of her favorite moments in her young career, she is dressed in a black lose fitting dress, and matching high heels form dior, sitting in her title room which has many titles, that she has won throughout her career, and pictures of her modeling shoots for magazines, and such as she is sitting on the sofa, she soon turns it off, seeing Roxi her opponent on the television she looks disgusted as she says in an arrogant tone.

Angel Kash: Like oh my god eww,  look at that thing on the TV  she thinks she's going to compete with me, i don't think so, I'm Angel Kash!

Angel snorts, as she looks disgusted as she looks into the camera placing one leg over the other, as she begins to speak in an arrogant tone, watching the match, as she soon drinks her coffee, before placing it down and grabbing her laptop, and begins typing as shes speaking.

Angel Kash:  I mean eww Superheroes of something of a fantasy, appearing in comics and cartoons, no place to be in a wrestling ring with someone as glamorous and dangers as myself. I mean lets face it she talks about saving the world, fighting bad guys blah, blah, blah not my fault shes a loser.  After all I am the fabulous Angel Kash, and taking on a wannabe bat man is gross, hell she reminds me more of the  penguin with all those fat rolls, you in spandex ewwww why don't you fix your fat rolls Jenny Craig is calling bitch, and fix that nasty rat nest you call you're hair. Not only that I am watching this match, and god your pathetic, you can not wrestle, you pander to the sheep, in fact your a creep god your just jealous of me, and can anyone blame you if I was you I would be jealous of me as well. Then again all of these bombshells ought to be jealous of me after all unlike them, having been big deals with this two bit company who does small shows in the desert, I am from the big leagues, I am from companies that tour worldwide, I have wrestled in every famous arena you can name, I have been on every major network, on many major wrestling shows my name is known world wide, so congrats ladies your next bombshells champion is a name that people actually know, and is not a creepy Vegas person.

Angel smirks sneering as she keeps her eyes on the television before returning to her laptop computer, as she keeps typing then returning to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Angel Kash: I mean come on everyone knows that people from Vegas are creepy,  lets look at that masked creep Frost, he walks through the crowd, and leaves I mean EWW! He has to wear a mask it hides his hideous face after all, something Roxi should invest in.  I mean the reason why I have waited till now to make my presence known is quite simple, none of you are worthy of seeing me? That is right the creppy fans are not worthy, neither is any member of the SCW roster worthy of seeing me.  I am the hottest womans wrestler of all time and the goddess of woman's wrestling and I will prove that when I ruin the supposed super hero and show the world that good does not always win out, this is my world and Roxi is just here to provide me entertainment, and that entertainment is losing to me quite a honor right?

Angel Kash smirks arrogantly, as she finishes typing before shutting down the computer, as she then smirks at the camera, before saying her final lines, the lines that will show the world what Angel Kash is all about.

Angel Kash: So at the New Years Rising, Roxi is going to learn what happens when the superhero fails, because Angel Kash always gets what she wants, and I can buy my own apartments thank you very much, like I would buy apartments eww I would buy the whole damn complex, and people pay me rent. So tonight the hero falls to the richest women in professional wrestling history, the one and only trillion dollar princess the natural born goddess of wrestling Angel Kash, and all you will say after this match is all hail Angel Kash!

Angel Kash laughs, as she smirks evilly into the camera as she puts in her dvd to watch her highlights of her career, as the scene fades all the camera sees is her evil smirk.

rp end