Author Topic: Tonight belongs to the Mean Girls  (Read 458 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Tonight belongs to the Mean Girls
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:35:16 PM »
 SCENE ONE
The scene opens up live from the home of Veronica Taylor in Los Angeles, California far away from Reno, Nevada where the last Climax Control took place, where the mean girls declared their war on ugly on every ugly person in SCW, in the home of Veronica Taylor with her custom Pink Mercedes Benz in the drive way the camera soon pans inside where we see Veronica on her porch sunning herself smirking wearing one of her best black bikini's it was a beautiful day as she lounges she snaps her finger smirking as she had hired a butler recently as he came to her, and said in his normal tone.

Butler James: So Miss Taylor what can I do for you?

Veronica looks at him, and states her demands in her normal demanding tone.

Veronica Taylor: Give me a water I am freaking thirsty being this hot can make you thirsty but you would never understand?

The butler goes, as Veronica's cell phone ring and she picks it up answering it.

Veronica Taylor: Hello? Hey Sidney yeah I know the whole mean girls thing is taking over the world by storm honey, yeah I saw the new cups there amazing duh with our faces on them. Keep in touch if anyone new takes place, okay buh bye!

Veronica hung up the phone as her waiter came to her, and handed her the drink as she smirked taking a sip out of her bottled water, enjoying the refreshing feeling of the bottled water, as she takes another sip she stands up places her flip flops on, and walks inside her house as soon as she hears the door bell, she puts on her pink robe and walks to the door as she opens up the door, and soon sees Anthony Young standing in front of the door with flowers as she looks disgusted by his presence as she grabs the flowers as he tries to speak.

Anthony Young:Hey....Veronica...I hope you like the flowers.

Veronica Taylor: Look do I need to tell Sidney you keep coming to house trying to get with me? Its a bit sad even for you, I mean not the fact that you have great taste in women, but the fact that your not even in my league.

She closes the door, before he can respond as she laughs at what he said, and the sad thing is the poor bloke will try his luck with Veronica tommrow, and the next day, and any other days afterwards. Veronica then heard another ring as she picks the phone out of her pink robe, and opens it knowing it is her mean girl's partner Angelica.

Angelica: Hello doll face, you should probably get ready to head to Vegas?

Veroinca Taylor: Why is that I don't want to be that cesspool yet!

Angelica: Oh don't be like that, come on we got some shopping to  do, before we take over SCW Climax Control so get your sexy ass over here bitch, I wont' say so again.

Veronica Taylor: Who you talking to some common hood rat from twitter? Haha I will be there soon doll face okay talk to you later.

She clicks the phone, as she heads up stairs in order to get ready for her big week, a week that could put her in line for a title shot at the bombshells title against Misty, how will it go? Well it will be a long week no doubt but a rewarding week.

SCENE TWO
The scene opens up inside a shopping mall, in Los Vegas Nevada where we see the Mean Girls Angelica, and Veronica Taylor wearing matching pink, and black t-shirts with mean girls logo on it, matching pink skirts with black stripes, and matching black high heels from Dior, as the duo walks the mall with their heels clacking on the ground sneering with disgust at their surroundings as they spot hot topic, and see many young kids coming out of it they sneer at them, as Veronica states in her normal arrogant over the top tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um eww, why are we standing by the emo parade party, I bet Misty would feel right at home.

Angelica snickers at Veronica's joke, as she smirks at Veronica fixing her hair a little bit as she states in a matching tone to Veronica's.

Angelica:  I know right, enough about her Veronica where to pretty to think about losers like her, remember? Now lets get away from there after all we did come here to shop, and not at that store that is for sure.

Angelica says loud enough for the people to hear here as they just brush it off, but Veronica, and Angelica share an arrogant laugh as they keep walking the mall in their arrogant model like struts, knowing the other mall goers eyes are on them, they could feel the stares as if it was a cold breeze in the building, as the two arrogant women keep up their struts they soon see the food court laughing to themselves as they see bigger women moving into line at one of the restaurants in the mall, Veronica begins to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Like oh my god I think the heard of cows is hungry over there, to bad there not grass fed cows!

Angelica: Like totally don't they know that eating the gressy food is here is  not only gross, but also is only going to make them fatter duh!

Veroinca, and Angelica laugh arrogantly as the two of them make their way out of the food court, and taking the escalator down to the first level smirking as they make their way down, they notice some teenage boy staring at them, despite being used to it Veronica states in her normal over the top tone.

Veronica Taylor:Um perve why don't you take a picture it last longer!

The boy looks nervous as Angelica begins to speak he is sweating not expecting two women, especially of Veronica's. and Angelica's status to even be speaking with him.

Angelica:I mean its only natural for him to stare at us, but do yourself a favor cherish this moment because, this is the last time women of our status, hell even women in general will speak to you.

Angelica, and Veronica laugh sheepishly as they get away form the freak, after the escalator is  down  at the bottom level, they keep up their walk around the mall, making their rounds as Veronica begins speaking in her normal arrogant over the top tone.

Veronica Taylor: Why on earth do they have me teaming with Misty I mean really? Its like teaming me with one of those freaks over there I mean eww!

Veronica points to the crowd of kids in front of Spencer's as they where about to enter it, Veronica shook her head, and rolled her eyes showing them that she does not  consider them worthy of being looked upon by her, as Angelica begins to speak in her normal tone.

Angelica: Like I know, and I have to stand in the corner ew what a travesty, and she thinks I am going to cost her the match? What makes her think I want you to lose, and she calls herself smart?

Angelica shudders in disgust at that very thought of standing in the corner of Misty at the next Climax Control, as the two keep walking brushing past the group they soon make their way out of the mall as they make their way to Veronica's 2012 Mercedes Benz which was custom done for her, in he favorite color pink being a first class model has its perks, the two get in the car and drive off in style as the scene fades to black.