Author Topic: London Modeling Mean girls style duh  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
London Modeling Mean girls style duh
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:26:10 PM »
 scene one;; fabulous shoot

The scene opens up in a London modeling shoot, as the cameras are taking pictures, upon pictures the camera pans out and soon we see the hottest SCW bombshells, that's right none other than Angelica, and Veronica Taylor wearing matching black miniskirts, and mean girl t-shirts and high heel stilettos. They both smirk as the photographer keeps taking pictures of them as Hot Stuff Mark Ward looks on he says in a loud tone.

Mark Ward: Look amazing ladies as always keep up the pictures the more the better from these two.

Veronica, and Angelica do a pose where they hold eachother's hands, and smirk arrogantly at the camera men, looking into the camera, as more, and more shots keep getting taken as the photographer are wowed at the two of them, and how this shot is turning out as Veronica states arrogantly.

Veronica Taylor: I think were ready for our close up bitches.

Veronica laughs, as Angelica joins her as she stated in the same arrogant tone.

Angelica: Well duh we are I mean look at us were hot, ,sexy, and talented, and Mark I loves you baby.

Angelica then blows Mark a kiss, and gives him a heart symbol with her hands by her chest as she smirks in a sexy, and arrogant manner that is associated with The Mean Girls. Soon Veronica looks as someone tries to get close a fan of some sort she snorts and says in an arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Look I do not want this fugly punk in our spotlight get him back.

Angelica soon joins her, and states in the same tone.

Angelica: Eww get away loser, see this you can not touch this security!

Soon security comes, and grabs the fan as the fan states a loud.

Ugly fan boy: I love you girls, I always wanted to meet the Mean Girls come on let me get their autographs.

Veroinca, and Angelica share a laugh as the fan is dragged off the set as Mark says to the photographer.

Mark Ward: I thought this was a private set how did that guy get on this set? If he would of touched them there would be payments out of you guys understand me?

The photographer looks at Mark, and begins to speak to him in a English accented tone.

Joe Smith: Look, I do not know why the bloody hell he got on the set, but that normally does not happen your girls are famous, and we did not take in account of that.

Veronica snorts, and states arrogantly.

Veronica Taylor: Are you kidding me right? I am freaking Veronica Taylor world famous, and I mean world freaking famous every pimple faced loser out there in the world knows who I am, and the name Mean Girls is trending world wide so I suggest you give us some respect.

Veronica smirks, as Angelina tilts her head to the side and starts saying in an arrogant tone.

Angelica:Look, were world famous Mean Girls were a damn brand without our names SCW would not be hear in London, hell we would be doing shows still out of a shoe box in Vegas or in Carson so listen you should be bowing to the power that is the Mean Girls, just like my  girl will make our opponents do.  That gothic freak, and the wannabe mean girl I think that's their names.

Veronica holds one hand of Angelica looking into her eyes like she is about to revel something of importance.

Veronica Taylor: Nah I think their names are fugly blondy Krystal Diamond far from a diamond she is, she looks like Christian Underwood's twin brother, and Gothicka she makes Misty look attractive and that's bad like really they make the emo girl look decent looking  they should be ashamed. I mean eww and they are in a match with me oh god I hope I don't  catch anything.

Angelica touches Veronica shoulder and does her hair for her a little bit as Angelica says in an arrogant tone.

Angelica: I won't let you look like them, you won't catch the ugly so your fine, clam down Veronica I wont let you catch it from them, I would never, ever let you look like them or any other girl in the NWA period.

Soon they begin more posing, as the cameras flash once again showing off their style, and looks together The Mean Girls are dominating these cameras like they dominate in the ring, which is amazing to watch if never seen by anyone, its quite impressive. As more, and more photos get taken, soon after the final one the photogrpaher states.

Joe Smith: Ladies, I think were done here good job on the photos.

Veroinca, Angelica, and Mark Ward soon get out of the place, and leave as Veronica states in an arrogant tone.

Veroinca Taylor: Duh there great they belong to the Mean Girls, so make sure that you don't spread these around without our permission okay?

Joe looks and states in his normal tone.

Joe Smith: No problem I understand.

After that Veronica, Angelica, and Mark Ward all walk off as the scene fades to black, with all that has happened what will happen at London Brawling, will the Mean Girls establish themselves once a gain or will the two new girls make an huge impact at Veronica's expense? Well tune in and find out this Sunday.