Author Topic: Gina Who Carson what?  (Read 632 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Gina Who Carson what?
« on: February 01, 2012, 11:21:30 PM »
 GINA WHO CARSON WHAT?
Veronica Taylor rp 1
Off Camera

After another successful  Veronica Taylor aka the first class model was in her 2012 Lexus driving in traffic. Wearing the same purple Kobe Bryant Lakers Jersey, purple booty shorts, along with her gold high heel sandals from Dior and now wearing her Hollywood sun glasses, Veronica knew how to accessorize herself after all she was a supermodel  and always had to look her best from her hair and make up done every day by professionals aka the best of the best where the only ones allowed to touch any part of her body after all from head to toe Veronica Taylor was simply magnificent in her world she ran everything, and had a problem with those who wanted to treat her like any other model? Veronica is no other model she is the best model there has ever been! If one was to ask her she would say the same thing as she kept driving as she said to herself  in a bitchy and arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell do these morons know who I am? I am Veronica Freaking Taylor and they are cutting me off? Oh hell no!

Veronica has road rage issues since she is used to having to go where the shoot is as fast as she can she did not have time to play with traffic, and deal with morons on the road but yet again she is forced to sit in traffic as some" moron" just pulled out in front of her Veronica is not a patient, person however, not waiting to get into an accident she just keeps her cool as good as she can. The brunette beauty finally arrives at her destination Anderson Public Images inc, where her publicist works from her publicist was many  things not just a publicist, but also  her agent, finical adviser, and even a figure for Veronica to look up she was very successful being ruthless going after all the best clients  no matter what had to happen, Sidney always got her clients and now with other publicist working in her firm she had many more clients than in years past but Veronica was her favorite client.  Why cause she got into the most trouble duh! However, Veronica Taylor parks her sliver Lexus as she gets out messing with her hair she walks in her arrogant model strut as she makes her to the entrance of the building ignoring the people around her as one person walks up to her an annoying little twit named Anthony Young she had no idea while Sidney let him around but he looks at her as he begins to stumble a bit over his words.

Anthony Young: So...uhhh....Veronica....can I?

Veronica just sticks her hand in his face pushing down to the ground smirking as he falls to the ground getting his pants dirty falling in gum, she looks down at him through her rose colored sun glasses, before speaking in an arrogant bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Um no Anthony you can not now can you leave me alone you troll? I mean I am tired of men stumbling over words when they are around me I mean I know I am fabulous but if you have to stumble words then you are deferentially not worthy of being in my presence I mean we are on two different list you are on the z list and I am on the a list so you talking to me not going to happen okay loser?

After that she turns her nose up leaving Anthony on the ground getting up he now has gum on his pants as he says to himself watching Veronica leave with her hips swaggering back and froth in an arrogant strut proud of her work to humiliating him.

Anthony Young: Oh man she is amazing that is who I want to be with I will be on that A list honey just for you.

Oh brother talk about a school boy crush that was what Anthony has always had for Veronica Taylor many men had it though they had not admitted it, however, Anthony was the creepiest one of her admirers Veronica thought. But enough about him Veronica had finally gotten rid of him in her mind, as she made her way inside the building as she walks to the elevator and presses the button for the fourth floor which is where Sidney had her office as the elevator went up Veronica took the time to check on her appearance she smirks and blows a kiss to her little pocket mirror as she replaces it in her purse as the elevator stops on the fourth floor. Veronica walks in an arrogant strut down to Sidneys office which is right down the hallway as she makes her way in she sees Sidney sitting with one leg propped over the other in a business suit, and heels she smirks as she looks at Veronica before speaking in a down to business but somewhat arrogant tone.

Sidney Anderson: So how is my first class model?

Sidney smirks knowing Veronica well she knew Veronica was about to bitch about how stupid the people at the photo shoot where, and how dumb everything around her is but she grew used to the attitude as long as she did not bitch about Sidney then Sidney did not care, plus her bitching always gave Sidney ideas to increases Veronica's image.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh do not even get me started first of all the people running the shoot could not even treat me right I mean hello? I deserve a private dressing room and my own make up artist why I am forced to use the same one as other wanna be models use, and not only that but the photogropher was a complete waste of space I mean seriously he thought he could get away with calling me by my first name who does he think he is? I am Veronica Taylor not some fly by night model who started out as a street walking whore, or someone so ugly that people just feel sorry for her and offer her a chance to be model I mean yuck how the hell Tara Banks is still in modeling is beyond me! Then I get stuck in traffic for thirty minutes on the way down here people do not know how to drive seriously! Then Anthony freaking hits on me I mean yuck! I am about puke in my mouth just thinking about it.

Veronica is pissed and she was letting Sidney know, and Sidney looks at Veronica what a woman she reminded Sidney of when Sidney was a teenage a drama queen she did everything Veronica did, but that was then and this was now Sidney listened for a few more seconds before speaking again in the same tone.

Sidney Anderson: Well I got good news SCW has accepted you, and after her grand debut video package I mean it was flawless from all ends direction of course it did have you in it they have decided to have your debut this week against another new girl  Gina Garham and I know you hate Los Vegas and good news is its not that venue no instead its one the think you will prefer a high school in Carson Nevada.

Veronica looks stunned like Sidney knew it was not the good type of stunned but the type stunned when she feels disrespected by someone or a company and she really felt disrespected this time by Sin City Wrestling. While she hated Vegas she had no idea what Carson was or who Gina Graham Sidney then states in a sarcastic tone.

Sidney Anderson: Whats the matter cat got your tongue you are usually full of words to describe things why not today? I was looking forward to hearing about how much you hate Vegas among other things.

Veronica says in a over the top tone as she stomps a little bit down with her high heels causing a loud tapping sound on the tile floor.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell a high school oh thats great so nerds can fantasize over me like they did just three years ago yeah that's real smart hold your wrestling event in a damn high school they must not have any star power. I mean who do they have? No one expect for yours truly they finally have a bombshell who matters! But seriously my debut should be a city of importance such as Los Angeles, Paris, Rome, and even New York by the way what the hell is Carson? Seriously I am preforming a town I have no idea where it is or what it is I mean whats the population three?

Veronica is fuming mad not knowing what Carson even is Sidney can not help but chuckle loudly loving Veronica's attitude it just made her laugh how she can go on full on bitchy rant about anything, and it could be anything even ice cream. However, Sidney then says in a arrogant tone of her own.

Sidney Anderson: Its a town in Nevada honestly I can not believe that they are making my client go to such a one horse town! I mean whats next performing in the ghetto? I mean you know how many ghetto hood rat women would be jealous of you and try to take you out? Tons but do not worry its only hicks in Carson, and they are just plain stupid like West Virgina stupid. However, I would advise you to focus more on your opponent from what I hear shes not to bad decent in the ring and willing to take any short cut, and she has a manager that accompanies her to ringside I am sure he is bound to get involved after all not being able to touch a woman he is going to want to touch you if you catch my drift.

Veronica shudders at the thought of Gina's manager even coming close to her let alone touching her after all Veronica did not let just anyone touch her. Veronica then begins to speak in the same over the top bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Who the hells is Gina Graham? Some freaking ultimate fighter wannabe loser? She is probably training right now thinking she is just going to walk over cause I am a model right? She got another thing coming shes as much of a winner as Los Vegas is free of sexually transmitted infections. I mean its like she's the Dallas Cowboys you know has all this apparent talent yet they can never, ever make the playoffs well she will not beat me I do not care how apparently good she think she is or how low she is will to stoop because I am willing to go lower, and I am way better than she will ever be its why I am first class and she has no class.

Sidney smirked loving the arrogance but she knew she had to say something and she did in the same business like tone she is well known for.

Sidney Anderson: Listen I like the attitude but honestly despite the best training money can buy you need someone in your corner with at least some wrestling knowledge. Someone who can scout your opponents for you, break down their strengths, and weaknesses  and most of all someone you can trust out there to make sure that whoever is in their corner can not screw you over, and that someone is me. So let me be your manager and publicist and together we will go far.

Sidney asked an important question and gave her some important reasons why she should manage her Sidney had managed in the past, and was smart when it came to the ring a life long fan she loved wrestling growing up, and Veronica did not know a wrist watch from a wrist lock, so Veronica looked at her before stating in a bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Okay your on Sidney only because I trust you if you where anyone else I would have you out of a job, but because I know you will be on my side a hundred and ten percent why not? I mean it would be a bit stupid for me not to have someone I can trust in my corner. So you think Gina is going to be tough for me  I highly doubt it because shes useless just like her manager, and just like the other models I know. Only thing she will be known for is the first victim of the first class model Veronica Taylor, and that is awesome! Now I heard you had some ideas for my image tell me about them Sidney?

Sidney smirked before reading over her paper work about Veronica Taylor's image and smirked seeing the numbers, as she smirked she began to speak in the arrogant version of her normal business like tone.

Sidney Anderson: Well your image is huge right now your latest photo shoot has over a million hits and its just been released all over Facebook, and the internet, it is huge right now not only but your site just launched over all your image is hot right now, we need to push it. Now I know you do not want to be in playboy but consider it you will make a lot of money and your image will get bigger your name will get more recognition.

Veronica sat down and shook her head in disgust at the idea of being in Playboy Sidney wanted her clients image to be huge no matter what the cost. Veronica however, had other ideas as she stated in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: As if I would ever do that! I am a model not a slut any other ideas you have or can I just leave? I am seriously would never do that!

Veronica was not known for being quite about her views especially when it came to her views on posing nude in magazines. However this was not the first or last time that Sidney would propose for her to do this after all Veronica would gain a lot of publicity, Sidney then begins to speak in her normal tone.

Sidney Anderson: Okay, I do not know why you have such a problem with it many have done it and has boosted their careers, even elevated them to major celebrities. However, I have a few other ideas one is I have a photo soot for Breast Cancer Awareness lined up for you in October doing this will boost your name I know you will ace it Its not the highest paying photo shoot but it will give you more shoots for your portfolio which is a major thing for models.

Veronica smirks before speaking did she like charity hell no but she was only thinking about her image and her name in lights she smirks arrogantly her million dollar smirk as she began to speak in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Okay I guess I really don't like shoots that don't pay a lot honestly  if this was not going to improve my image I would not even consider this. Number one I do not donate or do anything for charity number two I am not cheap at all if they want my best work you tell them to up the price I am not giving them a top notch effort for zlich I mean who do they think I am I get offers all the damn time for shoots, and they better learn to pay me tell them that!

Sindey smirked before speaking in the same tone.

Sidney Anderson: Gladly now we need to get the limo and get to Carson I know you would never find it driving so now for shows you will be coming in limo arrival which is up your alley.

After that Veronica smirked before saying out loud.

Veronica Taylor: Can you tell me where the hell is Carson?

After that Sidney shakes her head as she and Veronica get up and begin walking out ready to head to the limo awaiting them in the parking lot. This first match in the young career of Veronica Taylor in fact it is her debut match against Gina Graham though she still is wondering who she is and where is Carson those are the questions that are on her mind.