Author Topic: monster vs monster  (Read 255 times)

Offline Dmitri

• View Profile
    • Dmitri
monster vs monster
« on: December 16, 2016, 07:43:30 PM »
 <color=white>
A monster I am....

December 12th, 2016
</color>

You failed me

I sigh, I know she is right. How foolish to think I could open up my mouth to my maker as she holds cruel intentions over me

Cruel? Don’t make me laugh, your futile thoughts are so predictable Dmitri… why don’t you crawl into a corner with your sadness and think about what you need to do..

I despise her, I hate her, I love her, I cannot live without her as she is a part of me. Oh why did I agree to be her pet… is it the demoralizing thoughts that she is now treating me like a little baby.

I do hold a thousand years age difference over you Dmitri….

For fuck sakes, she’s good. There is nothing that I can do to  change the fact that she knows everything that goes on inside my mind and what I want to say. I don’t have any freedom for me to breathe and make….

Errors??

Yes…..

I was wrong, but the word of a vampire is one that he does not break, I guess I have to suffer for eternity…unless

Oh your mind is giving away every dark and desired feeling you have ever had Dmitri… it was you that brought you to me… it’s not the other way around. Don’t fantasise your life to the essence of a tale that was created by a writer that created the whining vampire named Louis De Ponte du Lac

I grit my teeth, it’s one thing to be right about me… but to ridicule me to a created character that has remorse and does not wish to drink the blood of the humans but of pets?? That’s where I draw the line

Don’t you dare…. Ekaterina

How foolish must I have been to think that she would have changed IF I would have not became successful against the world champion? I did not fail, it was her that drew the line of whether I should have be kept alive. I should have….

You should have died?? Is that what you wanted to remind me off? Oh no Dmitri. Do you know how long it took me to break you down to become my ultimate pet?? Some human being with emotions and love concerns thinks that we have a romantic bond. Romance Dmitri? Oh please…, I have my needs to sink my teeth down to places that humans would have not thought off to be possible….

I remember all those painful nights, the bitemarks down my back, into my nerve system. All of that and I could not resist, I had to endure it… I had to be broken

I remember

All too well, all too well I had to scratch these nails down the bedsheets that stung to my bloodied body. For too long I had to scream into the void that what you humans would compare to space and beyond. For too long my vocal ability was non existence when she squeezed it shut, break down my throat muscles… only to laugh as it healed too slow.

I remember those days, I admit I was wild when I was that much younger

I can sense your amused grin into the darkness of the night. People fantasise about the ability of night view. As if it would be a blessing to evolve into a better race…, it has only been a curse. That pale skin, those dark eyes and the sharp fangs… I….

Oh Gooo………

The voice of Dmitri fades into the silence of the darkness that he and Ekaterina housed themselves into. As the silence eventually changes into the draining sounds of her feeding upon her unwilling pet. After a minute or five the sounds evaporate into silence once more before her laughter could have been heard again.

A beast wishes to strike fear into the hearts of those who do not understand him Dmitri…, as nobody understands your futile troubles… and yet they laugh, as if you are nothing more than a mere of an example of nonexistence. Is that what your troubles have been for my pet?? To be respected by the man that beat you???

Gasping can be heard, soft whispers of a dry mouth attempts to speak out. But the sound is almost close of nonexistence.

Oh I know you try to use the excuse of me throw in the towel Dmitri…, but then again. What more could I have done?? Just walk away?? Attempt to search for another?? To wait for another couple of thousands of years before I have broken another down like I did to you?? Oh of course not my simple pet, you are my monster of soon to be of no remorse.

Another gasp can be heard, this time a little bit more strength in the vocal ability.

Please….

Please?? Are you whispering for me to show traits of a human being that I have never possessed? To show mercy?? When could you have ever remember me of doing such of a shameful emotional response Dmitri??

I remain silent, I know she is right. She never showed any moment of weakness, although that Sunday… I….

Do you think that in the wild, where the parents slaughter the weakest of their younglings should have showed compassion too? Oh no Dmitri, I do not care whether you wish to portray me of a human at that given moment. I did what I had to do my pet, I sealed your fate upon me as if I just sold your soul to the devil. Oh sure, I could have seen you die and I did not wish to experience failure like that.

You love…..

A loud slap can be heard across flesh as a sudden growl can be heard from the mouth of Dmitri as he is unable to finish that sentence.
[/color]

LOVE?? You assume that I showed any sign of an emotional reaction that I would have feelings towards you that humans resort to LOVE?? See that Dmitri?? See why I had to come into your life and take down those human infested emotions that polluted you?? WE DON’T LOVE!! We don’t show compassion, we feed and we destroy. That’s the only thing that we care about Dmitri… tell me, what would you have thought I would have done to J2H???

I can hear his loud screaming echo from his lungs of torment that no other man has ever experienced before

I….

I would have strapped his wrists upon a cross on Mountain Golgotha… I would have shoved that wooden stake through his writs and his ankles.. I would have sucked his wounds dry as the vultures would have pecked away at his flesh. I would have made the world react in shock the same way they should have done for the so called King of Kings.

Forgive them Father, they do

Do not know what they are doing? Oh how ironic you would have used the one sentence that showed the world that HE gave up. Even if it was for three days, I would have haunted their dead carcasses every single night for the remainder of their sinful LIVES!!!

I know she would, even made it sound as it was merely an act of vengeance. But to her?

I hate you

Another soft laughter can be heard as now we can hear sharp fingernails scratch the skin of Dmitri, scratching away as he gasps in pain and agony[/color]

No you don’t, you pretend to feel hatred. You assume to feel this way as your body does not know how to react anymore to these conflicted punishment that I have put you upon. You need to understand that a few weeks ago you showed another example of how insufficient you have become. A disgrace to me, a disgrace to the race of the Elders Dmitri. To think I would have granted you the first taste of purity. And yet…., you declined

I was not ready….

I decide whether you are or not, you refused the ultimate gift that I could have granted you. And for what?? To find the answers that Louis also searched for in a tale of a weakling??

He wanted to die…., I needed to find knowledge of life that you refused to teach me!!

Another sound of scratching can be heard, this time it is a slow and painful onslaught upon Dmitri as he screams out in an unfamiliar language.

Knowledge?? Are you blinded with the weakest of weak?? Those who never believe that they are fulfilled in life?? I handed you the keys to purity!!! The closest to the imaginations of these humans would have been to have found the fountain of eternal youth!!! And you refused!! Suffering the punishment of being punished until I see no use for you anymore!!!

A slap can be heard, before we hear drops softly falling upon the ground.

You are right Ekaterina

Once again she laughs

Isn’t it adorable that your futile mind believes that I wish to seek being right?? Is your undead life so unjustified?? That you wish to seek answers upon the court of law that is our lives???? We are monsters, we are upon the top of the food chain and we do everything that we please!!!

Scratching sounds can be heard as once more Dmitri screams out in agonizing pain as he slowly starts to scream as the agonizing pain becomes more and more existing to our listening ears. It is followed with heavy breathing from Dmitri as Ekaterina has stopped her onslaught upon him.

A monster you want…. A monster you shall get.

His heavy breathing Is followed up with heavy laughter as the shot slowly fades.

<color=white>I shall shed my skin

December 14th, 2016
</color>

Welcome to the Willow Report, as I am your host…, Pussy Willow. Today we have a special guest…, Dmitri’s maker… Ekaterina

The camera turns towards Dmitri’s maker as she is wearing a black leather dress with a black corset. Showing off her ample breasts as she has a black cross across her neck and hangs upon her chest. Merely inches above her breasts. Her hair is pulled back in a knot as she stares at Willow with a cold and sadistic nature.

I am sure it should be my pleasure to be here

Willow nods her head as she awaits the cue being given back to her from the crew behind the camera as she starts her show.

Once again thank you for joining us, as we this time attempt to find answers from the one behind the destructive Vampire Dmitri… we present you…. Ekaterina

The camera shot widens to a full screen shot with the two ladies sitting in front of each other.

Ekaterina, the weeks leading up to our final Supercard of this year was the very first time that we got the opportunity to learn that you have come back for Dmitri. How….

You wish to hear the first scoop from the beasts her mouth herself?? How foolish to ask for something you do not know a thing about.

Willow did not expected that response as she uses a few moments to focus back upon her questions.

(color=lightlbue)A lot of fans want to know why you tormented Dmitri that much during those two weeks to prepare him for his match and then to see you show a sign of….

A sign of wat Willow?? Compassion?? Weakness??, perhaps the often returning factor of life the weakest of them all?? Love??

Willow nods her head as Ekaterina shakes her head in disbelief and laughs

I did what I had to do Willow, something that I am sure that you or neither of these foolish weaklings of humans could possibly understand.

Can’t you at least try??

She licks her fangs as she bares her teeth for the very first time, running her left hand across her chest and scrapes softly her long and sharp fingernails across her skin.

You believe I owe you or anyone an explanation? I do not even have Dmitri ask for me to explain my actions towards him. And you know why???

He fears you??

Another soft sadistic laugh can be heard as well as seen as the camera zooms in on the face of Ekaterina.

Let me ask you something Willow?? Have you ever been haunted down by pitchforks?? Burning crosses??  Wooden stakes??

Willow opens her mouth to answer, but she is cut off by a sinister smiling Ekaterina

Of course not, because you humans haunt down everything that is not possible to  your futile minds. And yet your troubled mind tries to understand why after all these centuries I sit in front of you, well preserved and seemingly alive.

Yes.., well…

Suddenly without even having witnessed the quickness of possibly the oldest vampire of this planet. Having her hand grab the mouth and jawline of her face in the palm of her hand. We can hear Willow’s muffled sounds as she attempts to talk.

I call Dmitri my pet for a reason Willow, as a pet is in case of a dog humans best friend. As it has the ultimate goal to do anything to please his master. And the way I see it, Dmitri did not please me one damn bit. Trying to play the master role of the ultimate wise man of eternal knowledge. And where did It bring him??

Slowly she releases her hand from the mouth of Willow, who gasps for air as the hand cut off any possible way to breathe as it closed her mouth as well as her nose.

In the past I just had to nod my head and he would have created a blood bath that would have been compared to Moses spreading the dead see. For his people to travel to the other side. Only to have the pharaoh and his men to be drowned in their attempts to do the same. The only difference between the two is that Dmitri thought he could have drowned me many centuries ago.

He… he… he drowned you??

Ekaterina rolls her eyes as she shakes her head no

I used it merely as a mere metaphore… he tried to free himself from me… he thought he had found his own dead see that would ultimately drown me as he could escape me. To ultimately find myself without that what I needed to torment to become just like me…. A monster that has no remorse one damn bit, a thirst that cannot be clenched and the mind to torment others beyond their wildest dreams. But I know now that I am this close to succeed.

Does it bother you that since you have accompanied him to the ring in his singles match and tag team match that he has lost both matches??

Ekaterina thinks for a few moments as she taps her fingers across her chin

I exist since the beginning of time, I have seen every horror scenario imaginable to those who have perished long before you were born. I have outlasted them all, I have even send some of my own into the realms of perishing into the non existence… so to answer your question, no it has not… in the end I know that it will only serve me for the greater good.

Serve you?? And what about Dmitri??

For him to know that it serves me is the only thing that he should understand for him to survive my torture nature not to expand to the ways of those who I have ended their lives for even less. You see Willow, I have grown tired of to watch on from the side line and be in disbelief how weak he has become. Something that I cannot tolerate anymore, something that needs to change and what better than this coming Sunday?? Wouldn’t you agree??

And before you answer that question with the stupidity of a mindless human being that you are. I wish you to be silenced for now, or suffer the same treatment that Dmitri is going through once more.

Willow refuses to react to Ekaterina as the vampire maker grins.

Isn’t punishment a sweet way to get to where you want to go in life huh?? It’s a mere mindset that sometimes works and other times it fails… it worked for you hasn’t it Henry?? Oh isn’t it a nice way to use the emotions of an instable character to your advantage??? It has served you and your Monstimals well when you beat my pet and his friend. Something that would not have any problems accepting in the life essence of reality that is the truth behind these eyes. Too bad for you Henry, that such a trick only works once and is not often a repetitive experience that would bring you so much more than reality has brought you in the first place.

A tragedy it has been to be sure as a death of a loved one often brings out the very emotional state of a human being to do unthinkable things. As your Raab was truly filled with hatred, filled with anger, filled with sadness, filled with the impossible to be imagined feeling to be loved by his elders. For him to be tortured for so long and realize he entered this state of mind believing it was the only way out… and now realizing that it was all for nothing?? It would have angered me to the point of where I would have looked myself in the mirror and ask myself whether I am stupid, or just a fool to think to have all the ansers…, while the only thing that you have got is the questions that can’t be answered. At least not by you, I mean how long have you treated Raab?? And to never even dare to question whether he was wrong???

Willow attempts to cut in, but Ekaterina stares at her with a cold and dark look that causes her to think again about doing so.

What do you know about real monsters Henry?? Besides  your futile rant that was so adoring that I climax at it at night every time I watch it in my own bed, filled with Dmitri’s own blood that I took from him. did it give you the lust towards power that you always wanted when you realized that you finally broke down Raab to the state of mind you had wanted him all this time?? To help him, only to help yourself? A mental wargame only to suit  your own financial benefits in life… before realizing that he has served his goals for you and dump him??

Oh I know that I am just merely asking myself metaphorical questions that I am sure you will answer that I am a liar… to desperately attempt to convince Raab otherwise… in fear of how he would react to a real monster’s keeper. I just hope that when the night has fallen and you look at the bloodied and battered back of Raab. that you have understood what it took for him to come this far… only for Dmitri to knock him down.

Ekaterina stares at Willow before getting up and walks off as she lets Willow look in amazement.

<color=white>The present state of mind</color>

I need to know, I need to know if it is too late or not?? Seeing that I am still breathing I am aware that I am still in danger. Danger to be punished and extracted from my essence. And for what?? The fact that I need to open up my mind and allow her sinister ways to enter and take over… and the fear that I have had has come reality.

A sinister laughter can be heard as we see Dmitri emerge from the shadows for the first time in a long time. His hair is dirty, his beard is wild as we see scars upon his face as clearly long and sharp nails has worked him over big time.

Understand the flaws of my failure Raab, I have chosen to endure the suffering upon my skin to understand how much I enjoy it. And for why?? It is  too unclear for me to understand as a simple thought has been vanished from my brain. Filled with the sadistic nature of the beast, the hunger that I have felt since a few weeks ago to feast. To stare you in the eyes once more, to look over your shoulder to the man that told me that I was not the monster I proclaimed to be… of course, not that you care huh Lord Raab?? The German Monster of the Sin City Wrestling. The man that hides behind his mask of anger, the man that believed that his life was nothing more than a lie and a case of complete hatred towards the world and everyone that is filled with it. While you never asked yourself whether you should start hate yourself before you could hate someone else!!! Well tell me Raab?? Have you??

I could care less about the answer that you try to enrage upon me, because it is nothing but a mere lie. As your mind is brainwashed since day one!!! And tell me, does your brain already ask yourself why?? Why this supposedly monster dares to lower his standards?? Well since the standards has never been there to begin with!!! As you hid behind an excuse of being there for those who never were Raab. And the fact that they were sorry, did it really do any healing of something that was already broken?? As if a bottle of glue could just rise up from the ashes of your own hatred towards the world and would ultimately make you forgive them..

I want to end the night upon me standing over your carcass Raab, I want to stare into these eyes before I rip off your mask and reveal towards the world who you truly are Raab. Because lets be honest, you are hiding in shame. You are hiding from the world as you do not understand it!! You are attempting to play the role of the victim, only to savagely unleash your anger upon us all as you can only see those you hate.

Though shall not hate, ever figured out these words Raab?? Or was it already too late for you? A s he world made you who you are today, as it never was your fault to begin with?? Only to forget the inevitable that you are lying to yourself, only to try to forget the fact that you would have ended up the way that you are eventually no matter what happened. And just like the good little victim, you would have blamed others instead. BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SCARED TO ACCEPT REALITY!! You are too  much of a coward to understand that you long to be a monster and would use any excuse to be one!!!

So why don’t you go out there and scream out to me, once again go off as you have done before and tell the world once again how you are going to beat me and realize that this time it will not happen Raab. this time you have end up on the wrong end of the punishment that our bodies will endure. Too bad for you that the world has already forgotten that you mattered in the first place. It has already forgotten your anger and the fact that without it… you are nothing. Enjoy while it last Raab… because this time… the punishment will be yours to embrace… until Sunday….

With that Dmitri vanishes.
user posted image