Author Topic: EVIE B (c) v POLLY P v JESSIE S  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
EVIE B (c) v POLLY P v JESSIE S
« on: August 20, 2017, 07:11:01 PM »
 Please post all roleplays here

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
 RP Title: “Squeaky wheel gets the title!”

(Amy was used with her handler’s permission)

History almost repeated itself last week on Climax Control as just when Jessie was getting ready to win the World Bombshell Championship from Evie Baang with the Wall of Death only for Evie to counter it and get ready to finish off Jessie, however things would turn out different this time around as Polly laid out both Bombshells with her Polly Plop and then hit the Perfect Play on Polly, it seemed that Jessie was finally out of chances and that Evie vs. Polly for the title was a lock for Violent Conduct.

But the bosses had other plans, feeling that Jessie had been legitimately screwed over by Polly’s interference they added her to the match making it a Triple Threat Match for the World Bombshell Championship and to make sure that there was no funny business they made the match a Straight Jacket Match where the only way to win was to put both opponents in a strait jacket, Jessie pretty much forced herself into the main event scene through sere persistence alone and maybe now would be the time that Jessie would finally win the big one but against Evie and Polly the odds were against her but can Jessie win the match?

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 22nd of August 2017, 11:00am

Well, this has been an interesting couple of weeks.

First, I announced my intentions to go after the World Bombshell Championship soon following my loss of the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Summer XXXTreme to Sam Marlowe, then Evie went straight to the bosses and demanded that her next defense of the World Bombshell Championship be against me the following week, a match that she had to cheat to win and it seemed set in stone that Polly Playtime would be her next challenger.

Nope.

I was at Bloodstock the following week but I had pre-taped an interview with Ms. Rocky Mountains following my first title match against Evie basically calling her out on her bullshit and refusing to step aside for Polly Playtime, in response to that the bosses booked a No DQ Title Match between me and Evie were if I lost I wouldn’t get another shot whilst Evie held the title and just to make things interesting they made Polly join the commentary booth for the match.

That was last week’s Main Event and if you don’t know what happened you really need to catch up but the long and short of it is, the match was declared a no contest after Polly laid us both out with the Polly Plop and hit Evie with the Perfect Play for good measure so you’d think that I was finally out of the running for the title, right?

Nope! And this time the bosses were on my side, don’t believe me?

*flashback*

By this point the show had ended two hours ago and most of the Superstars and Bombshells of SCW had left the building to prepare for the trip home that would prepare them for the Supercard that was Violent Conduct but I was still backstage, I didn’t care how late it was, I was pacing back and forth near the crates were I usually hang around and listen to music and still in my sweaty Municipal Waste shirt and I was pissed.

“God damn it.” I cussed as I punched a crate in frustration ignoring the pain in my fist as I did so. “I at least expected some closure from my match tonight but nope! Polly had to interfere and now I’m left with more questions than answers!”

“I thought I’d find you here.” Amy’s voice rang out and I looked up seeing my partner in crime standing nearby, I sighed in response before sitting down atop the crate I had just punched. “Jake and Shane have been waiting for you in the parking lot for a good while now, they said that you’d be there in five minutes which was two hours ago.”

“Shit, it’s been that long?” I asked with a sigh and Amy nodded. “No excuses, I am so pissed off with the result of my match that I lost track of time.”

“Yeah, I gathered that from the punching of the crate.” Amy joked before reaching into her pocket and handing me the card we usually got when the bosses had finalized the card. “But this should answer some of your questions.” Amy added and I read through it.

“Okay, Kate’s in the opening match to determine either Sam’s next challenger or Cadence’s first challenger, your taking on Mercedes for the hundredth time…….” I trailed off as I read through the card before I reached the double Main Event. “And I’m taking on Polly Playtime and Evie Baang for the World Bombshell Championship in a Straight Jacket Match……...” I trailed off before my eyes nearly popped out of my skull. “Wait, what?!”

“Read the description!” Amy responded with a grin and I did so.

“Well, what do you know, I didn’t even need to win that match to throw a spanner into the bosses’ plans!” I responded with a grin as I handed her back the card. “I think my new nick-name should be “The Spanner in the Works”.”

“That would be the worst nickname for a wrestler ever and there’s been some shit ones!” Amy responded with a laugh and I shared it once I realized how stupid it sounded. “The only way that could work is if you got a job as a mechanic on the side.”

“I don’t think the bosses would let you wrestle in overalls, you’re already pushing it by wrestling in your normal clothes with knee pads and wrestling boots attached.” Amy added and I grinned in response before Amy sighed. “I can’t believe Bruce is dead.”

“I know! The only reason I didn’t do a seg in his memory was because I’ve always been bad at those things, I had to have my sister do the eulogy when my dad died last year.” I added with a sad sigh before shaking my head. “Well, that and wearing this top during a tribute segment probably would’ve been seen in bad taste.”

“You didn’t bring another top?” Amy asked and I shook my head.

“Didn’t get the news of Bruce’s passing until I got to the arena as I had been spending the last week listening to albums that I had missed due to Bloodstock.” I explained and Amy nodded in understanding. “If I had known before I arrived then yeah, I would’ve grabbed two, this top to wrestle in and my Bloodstock 2017 shirt for the tribute.”

“Well, it’s too late now, maybe you can work in a tribute into your first promo.” Amy suggested with a shrug before motioning for me to follow her. “Come on, we had better head to the parking lot before Jake, Shane and Joey get too tired to drive.” Amy added and I nodded in agreement before following her out of the arena.

*end flashback*

We got there with time to spare for us to get back to the hotel SCW had rented out at a reasonable hour and fortunately Jake is very experienced when it comes to driving at night as he’s the designated driver whenever we go to Bloodstock, an indoor metal show or just to a metal club so we got back to the hotel safely and retired to our rooms for the night.

But that was two days ago and we’re now back in Vegas for this year’s Violent Conduct Supercard, we’ve already made plans for week two but for week one? Well I’ll be training with Amy this afternoon since it prepares us for both of our matches but for now I’m just watching TV whilst Jake is watching the Dungeons and Dragons web series Critical Role on his laptop behind me.

“Okay, DVR is set to record tonight’s new MasterChef Australia episode but aside from that there isn’t much on TV aside from reruns of Season 6 of MasterChef US.” I commented as I continued to channel surf whilst Jake enjoyed the episode. “What episode are you up too again?”

“Episode 101, didn’t you say that you were still on Episode 23?” Jake asked and I nodded in response.

“To be fair I don’t have much time to watch web series that have episodes than can be as long as just under six hours what with my wrestling career and all.” I responded with a shrug and Jake shook his head in response as Shane entered the room. “I might use this weekend and the post Supercard break to catch up but that’s if I win the World Bombshell Championship or not.”

“You’ll win, I’m sure of it.” Shane responded and I turned to him. “Think about it, you lost the first match because Evie threw Holly into the ropes just as you were getting ready to finish her off, the second match ended in a No Contest after Polly laid both you and Evie out with the Polly Plop, which is weird since it was advertised as a No DQ Match but still, and now you’re facing both Polly and Evie in a Triple Threat Match, I’m not usually a supposititious type but the rule of three says that you should finally win the World Bombshell Championship at Violent Conduct.”

“Yeah, I hear you, third time’s the charm and all that shit.” I responded with a nod before frowning. “Then again my first match against Evie was my third World Bombshell Title Match so shouldn’t that cancel that out?”

“Maybe, maybe not but Shane’s right, this might be the night you’ve been working towards since the Chamber of Fate Match at last year’s Summer XXXTreme.” Jake pointed out and I nodded in agreement, mostly because I feel that I’m way overdue for a title shot. “Besides, that wasn’t even your third attempt.”

“It wasn’t?” I asked before remembering something. “Oh yeah, my third World Bombshell Title Match was the one at Inception II that saw the end of Crystal’s second reign and the start of Melody’s first reign.” I remembered after a minute or two, can’t believe I forgot about that since I had entered the Blast from the Past Tournament as a back-up plan encase I lost that match which I did and, well, here we are. “No back-up plans this time around unless there’s a December to Dismember Supercard planned for the end of the year.”

“Yeah and if they do that’s still four months away, who knows what could happen between then and now.” Jake nodded in agreement before frowning. “At least now you don’t have anyone you hate enough to challenge to a Taipei Death Match.”

“Like you said, it’s still four months away and I could challenge Veronica to such a match just for the hell of it.” I joked getting a laugh out of the boys. “Anyway, I’ve got a promo to do so I’m heading out back, if Amy comes a knocking to pick me up for the workout tell her that I’m in the back garden.” I added before standing up and leaving the lounge area, true to my word I headed out to the garden and sat down on a bench as I got ready to do my promo.

“I never thought that I’d be comparing myself favorably to a cockroach but here I am, getting ready to promote my third World Bombshell Title Match in a row and like a cockroach I refuse to die! Or rather, my dreams of being a World Bombshell Champion refuses to die as for the third match in a row I am challenging Evie Baang for the World Bombshell Championship, only difference this time? Polly’s in the match and it’s a Straight Jacket Match thanks to the fans.”

And unlike certain CEOs, I give the fans what they want!

“At this year’s Violent Conduct, I’m challenging Evie Baang and Polly Playtime for the World Bombshell Championship and like I said, it’s a straight-jacket match! What’s the rules of a Straight-Jacket Match? The only way to win is to get both opponents in a straight-jacket but other than that? Anything goes, hell if I wanted too I could force Polly and Evie into straight-jackets at gunpoint the moment the bell rings but I’m too much of a competitor to win a title that way, especially the World Bombshell Championship and the only way I’m going to win is by beating the shit out of you two!”

And I’m starting with Polly!

“Normally I’d start with the champion but no, instead I’m starting with the other challenger in this match Polly Playtime, why? Oh, I don’t know, how about the fact that she forced my rematch against Evie for the World Bombshell Championship to end in a No-Contest after laying us both out? I have a good idea of what you were thinking Polly, you wanted to screw me over and send a message to the champion but it backfired big time because you tried to screw me over!”

Not sure if I should thank her or not.

“And because you tried to screw me over the bosses finally realized that yes, I do deserve a World Bombshell Championship shot and added me to the World Bombshell Title Match! And I can already hear your tantrum now Polly but to be honest, I should thank you because if I had lost the match normally I’d be in some random match on the card or another face in the opener rather than competing for the top belt in the company and you have no one to blame but yourself!”

Playtime will soon be over.

“You may have “earned” this shot because you were owed a World Title Rematch against Evie but I’m here to make sure that neither you nor Polly walk out of Las Vegas the World Bombshell Champion because that title has been calling my name for over a year now and I am not going to keep it waiting for much longer, just remember this Polly, if I had lost the match against Evie you wouldn’t be in this mess and you’d have a 50/50 chance of winning back the title but now that I’ve been added to the match? You have a one on three chance of winning the title and I like my odds!”

Next up is the champ!

“Did you think I forgot about you Evie? Truth is I wanted to save the champ for last because it was your desire for challengers that started this whole mess in the first place and now there’s a one in three chance that you will lose the title in two weeks’ time, unlike Polly you’re not to blame for my inclusion in this match as Polly was out to screw you over just as much as she was out to screw me over but that’s not going to stop me from winning that title!”

And neither is Polly.

“You wanted competition? Well how does two young hungry challengers sound to you Evie? Is that enough competition for you or do you want to face the whole Bombshell Roster at once in a Battle Royal match with your title on the line? Scratch that because that match won’t happen after I take the title from you in two weeks’ time and defending the title in that circumstance sounds stupid to me anyway! The point is, you may have wanted competition but can you handle it?”

I don’t think so.

“Based on our last two matches Evie you are all talk and no game, I nearly had you beat twice, first time you pushed the referee into the ropes, second time? You didn’t need to cheat as you just got the knees up but Polly interfered before I could tap out leading to this match and as the old saying goes, counter my finisher once, shame on you, counter my finisher twice? Shame on me, counter my finisher three times? Not going to happen because I learn from my mistakes and this learning process will end with me as the World Bombshell Champion and the Grand Slam Champion!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“And whilst we’re talking about old phrases, the squeaky wheel gets the grease or in my case the squeaky wheel gets the title! I refused to stand by and let Evie Baang and Polly Playtime fight for a title that I got screwed out of the first time around and now that I’ve got the bosses on my side I can get my revenge on Polly and finally, after a year of trying, win the World Bombshell Championship for the first time and become a grand slam champion, this is the Heavy Metal Angel Jessie Salco signing off, Evie, say your goodbyes to your title, Polly, it won’t take long for you to regret your decision to screw me over when we meet up for this match!”

I went back inside the house as the scene fades.

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:46:54 PM »
 It was a black as the Ace of Spades, which lead the merry land of Sin City Wrestling to believe that an Evie Baang promotional was only just around the corner. I mean why else would the screen in darkness before your eyes, for a matter of minutes before the showing of the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion appeared. However, this week was a little different. There wasn’t the normal lead up of Evie walking her way towards the camera, as this week she didn’t have time to play games or to delay her words. She was furious and the entire world was soon going to feel the extent of her wrath. The scene was quick to open on the face of Evie Baang, her long black brown hair was out and straightened around her face. While her makeup was set to stone cold, her appearance wasn’t filled with the warm natural tones that she usual portrayed, as she had make her face look pale, wishy-washy but still her hazel green glowed with flashes of green mirroring the blue in Ragnar’s from Vikings. Her eyes were heavy lined with think back eyeliner, while her eyelids shimmered with silver fading into black. Her lips weren’t their usual blood red, but in fact they were a two-tone effect of red fading into black. To say that things had darkened in Evie’s appearance would be an understatement, but the method of her madness would soon be exposed.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Reality can be cruel, it can bite, it can sneak up on you and when you least expect it, it can turn on you and yet, once reality shows its true self only then can you face it. My reality no longer lingers in the darkness just waiting for its moment to shine, my reality is no longer in hiding, for my reality is no longer faceless, nor is my reality nameless… my reality little lambs… the name of this misfortune is…”

Evie rolled her tongue across her bright white teeth, it was in her nature to do so before she spoke the name of the ones who did her wrong. It was animalistic, something that had been bred into her and skilfully mastered as she aged.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Polly Fucking Playtime”

The green in Evie’s eyes almost engulfed her hazel as the current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion, gritted her teeth together. The name that had spilled from her lips, was the name of the one who had embarrassed her last week at Climax Control, however, at what cost.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “I knew the parasite was stupid the moment she stepped forward and claimed her right to the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship… I just didn’t realise how fucking foolish she would be in obtaining my attention. Do you feel better now Polly knowing that you have stained my reputation, do you feel as if you have the upper hand at my expensive? Oh, little lamb, you have left your mark on my history, ruined my record, but Polly, I must ask you did you ever stop to think about what this would cost you?”

Evie’s eyes stayed locked on the lens in front of her while she paused, letting that question sink in to all of those who were viewing her promotional video. Once a little time passed, the harsh Australian accent was once more brought to the airways.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “You may think, you have this all figured out. Strike the Wolf when she is off guard, weaken the playing field, impose mind games and hope for the best. Yet, Polly all you have done is brought out the very best in me, and what is best for me is worse for you. You have cemented your weakness, in your moment of strength. All the while you will be claiming your victory, when in reality… yes, reality you should be praying for forgiveness. Your bold moves on Climax Control, will not go without debt and mark my words at Violent Conduct, I’ll be looking for payment.”

She stopped, before she looked down to her right shoulder to see her Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship, shining brightly, proudly as it laid there draped over her shoulder. Evie was used to her prized possession now and the thought of losing her at Violent Conduct seemed farfetched and implausible. However, she had been made a fool out of by Polly Playtime and Evie was hellbent on the same mistake, never being repeated.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “In the lead, up to Violent Conduct you will bang on your chest, proudly yelling at how you have bested me and how this will lead to your next glorious Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship reign… but let me assure you little Lamb, you fucked up at Climax Control. You fucked up when you ruined my match… for now you do not just have to worry about what I am doing, now you must keep a close eye on Jessie Salco… and regardless of what she is, the truth is the little Cottontail is ruthless in her efforts to become the next Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion. So, let me ask you this Polly, did you think of the consequences of your actions? Or did you just shoot from the hip?”

Evie rolled her tongue over her teeth once more, before she parted her lips to continue.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “The worst thing about misfires little lamb, is while you’re trying to figure out what’s happened… while you’re trying to line up your next shot… those of whom you are facing, already have their eyes locked and loaded on the target. At Violent Conduct, I’ll be pleased to remind you, that you should have learned to walk before you decided to run… because now all mercy is lost… all respect is gone… and all that matters… is this, when the bell tolls, you’re going find yourself… all wrapped up and nowhere to go.”

Ah yes, a reference to the straight jacket that would be in play next Sunday night at Violent Conduct, you didn’t think that Evie had forgotten all about that had you? The smirk on Evie’s face had lit up like wildfire as the confident look in her eyes intensified she was focused and ready to go.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Now as for you little Cottontail, I have not forgotten you, your fate will be much the same as the last two times we have faced. You’ll be under my control, hoping for a win, but secretly knowing there is no way you can escape your torment… as for as long I am the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion, you will never, ever stand a chance of holding weight of the company on your shoulders. Let’s face it, you’re too fragile and you would break. I’ll see you once again in two weeks’ time and remember little hare, this is your last... last chance… so fucking make the most of it.”

The scene just started to fade on the vision of Evie’s face, her words might have been tame but everyone knew that Polly had woken something inside of her and she was going to come out and play at Violent Conduct. The look on her face said it all, she even admitted it Polly had left her mark on her, but would it be enough to dethrone the current “Queen” of Sin City Wrestling? Would Evie’s anger and embarrassment, lead her down the path of shame or would the young Australian have enough in her tank to live through the emotional discomfit and overcome it with a victory. You’re all just have to tune in next week at Violent Conduct to find out.

##

It was the morning after Climax Control, the same Climax Control that Evie was left lying in the centre of the ring while her Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship was being held up by Polly Playtime. It was a shit night, a very shitty night that she was more than happy to drink away in one of the local pubs around town this morning however, the thought of the night before was going to be an instant regret. The sun was shining inside her hotel room, as the curtains were drawn, a mistake on her part as she had just gotten home only a few hours before sunrise and chucked herself into bed. As the Aussie laid under the covers, she pulled them up over her head, trying to shield her eyes from the blistering rays of the sunlight. As she rolled over, her eyes were now upon a body of male, who was sound asleep beside her.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Fuck”

Was all she could whisper under her breathe as she rolled over, she couldn’t be bothered to see who he was as his head was covered in a mountain of pillows, while his body was wrapped up snug as a bug in the sheets. Although as her eyes swept around the floor of her hotel room, she could tell that well she might have been whispering fuck but the truth be told, she was positively screaming it just a few hours before hand. It was moments like these that she sometimes thought about hating herself, but hey she was single woman who do what she wanted, not to forget the glimpse of the man’s outline under the sheets was enough to satisfy her inner shallowness, knowing that he was at least a nine and all would be okay once he woke up, got his gear back on and politely fucked off leaving her to get on with her day. A groan escaped her lips as Evie looked up at the clock that was blaring red digits in her face it was 6:53am, how was she awake? Why the fuck was she awake.

She reached out from under the blankets to move the face of the clock away from her, she didn’t want to be staring at the time for the rest of the morning. However, now she had to deal with the discomfort of the morning sun. as the Australian fought the urge to scream dramatically, she had a better idea, she would drag herself out of bed and close the thick black curtains and half of her problems would be gone. There’s an idea, problem solving at its finest. She would have to deal with the fine piece of arse, beside her once he woke and she played the let’s see if I can remember your name game. Just as Evie was about to slide her long leg out of the bedsheet, to go be her own hero for this morning she was stopped dead in her tracks.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “How the fuck?”

Before she moved another inch, there was a teddy bear staring at her, right in the face as it popped up in front of her. It wasn’t just any Teddy bear, it was Angel and if history has told us anything Angel never went anywhere without Despy. The fear of god was put in her as she rolled back over, checking the male beside her wasn’t for the lord of god Synn’s son, she knew she couldn’t be that stupid and much to her relief the man in her bed was a giant compared to Despy. Check, that was one detail marked off the list, as Evie rolled back over to look at Angel once more, she was startled to find Despy now staring at her as well.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “What the fuck? Why are you here?”

Despy just had his big beaming smile on his face, as she cradled Angel in his arms, completely ignoring the situation he had just picked the lock and broken in on.

“Swear jar, times two and it’s not even Seven AM yet, boy are we going to be rich after today Angel.”

Evie still couldn’t believe her eyes, but she had no doubt this was real and this was happening as even her nightmares weren’t as horrifying as this.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Why are you here?”

She whispered this time, her morning voice was husky, as she made sure she was covered up from neck to toe so Despy couldn’t see anything he wasn’t meant to see. Despy on the other hand was too wrapped up in his cause to see what was happening around him. Angel on the other hand, he probably knew it all.

“I’m here, because well… we have training to do. So Hip hop, quick like a bunny… it’s time to get out of bed, we have a full day planned.”

Evie just shook her head from side to side, she didn’t understand what this boy was talking about.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Are you…”

She was about to say something disgusting, but thought of Gabriel finding out was enough for her to bite her tongue for a hot minute before she collected her thoughts.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “What are you talking about?”

Despy held up Angel and pointed him towards her, as if Angel was speaking, yet Evie couldn’t hear anything apart from the ringing in her head and the drumming of an oncoming hangover.

“Angel says, we have to help you, get ready for your wedding day… which is in sixteen years… which if you ask me will be a bit of a stretch, so you know… time in money… well in this case time is a valuable thing and well we really don’t have time to be fighting about it… so quick sticks. We need to make a move on this, if you’re going to be ready to marry Lucas in sixteen years.”

Evie’s eye lit up at the word wedding, what the hell was he talking about?

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “What the fuck?”

As Evie was staring a death like stare towards Despy and Angel the two were just happily looking back at her, unknown that they had just stepped on one of her nerves.

“Wow, three dollars already, you know… were going to make more money from Evie in one day than what we ever did with Rage. I mean Jake. I mean Rage. Potato, tomato.”

As Despy was rambling Evie could feel the little ball of anger inside her rise, today was not going to be her day but she would be damned if she was going to be bossed around by this boy and his bear.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “I’m going to say this nicely… you need to leave.”

Her words sounded nice but the gritted teeth and clenched fist that was forming under the blanket was enough to prove Evie otherwise.

“Like the room, so you can get ready? Sure!”

Despy was still all smiles as Evie just looked at him with the pain of the world on her shoulders, she was going to kill him. In her mind she already had, but she knew that would be frowned upon by Gabriel, Odette, Lucas and hell the world so she thought against it.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “No as in you need to go home.”

Her hazel eyes were piercing into his as Despy weighed up his options, he knew he had work to be done but something was telling him that it wasn’t going to get done today.

“I can’t go home, I’d be home alone and well… that’s not allowed.”

She looked at him as if that wasn’t her problem but she found herself speaking without even thinking of the outcome.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Well I don’t care what you do, but you need to leave me the fuck, alone.”

Despy was adding up the sums in his head, working out how much Evie owed him for the swear jar, while Evie just looked at him waiting for him to make his exit.

“But if I leave, you still won’t be alone… the blankets with feet will still be here with you.”

Despy pointed to behind Evie, which lead Evie to turn and see that he was pointing at the feet of her male companion for the night. Her left hand came up to shield her face for a second as she rubbed her eyes. The feeling of anger bubbling inside her, as she filled with rage at this young man in front of her. Now she knew how J2H felt every time he saw Despy and Angel coming his way.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Fuck O…”

She looked up to see Despy’s grinning face just in time to stop herself from telling him to Fuck Off… that wouldn’t have gone down well with anymore, especially Synn if he was to find out. So, she just groaned before she spoke, he tone sounding defeated and that was music to Despy’s ears.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Despy, please… for the love of god, go home.”

She was pleading with him, but Despy and Angel weren’t having a bar of it. They were her on official Uncle duties and they weren’t going home until they had made some progress.

“I can’t go home, I’m at work and we have a job to do here… so, you know… it’s time to punch in and do the hours.”

Despy looked down at his left wrist, where a watch should have been but he was just tapping his bare skin it was as if he was telling her to hurry up and get a wriggle on.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “I don’t have time for this bullshit, I have to be at training at eight with Gabriel and Odette… so whatever this little project is, it’s not going to get any traction.”

That’s what she thought, as Despy just looked at his “watch” once more with a massive grin on his face. As if this was all part of his plan and he knew that’s where she needed to be at that time.

“Oh, goodie, you can drive me to training and that’s where I’ll make my assessment on whether we can fix you.”

Cradling Angel in his arms Despy rocked back on his heels while he looked down at Evie with a smile on his face. He was proud of his efforts to help this poor excuse for a wife for his god son Lucas, however he had sixteen years to fix her and make her right for the apple of Gabriel and Odette’s eye.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Fucking, fix me?”

Evie was pissed, the look on her face said it all and Despy had no idea that he had just crossed a line with her. All of her life she had people trying to fix her and now this boy with a bear was going to try and do the same thing. Evie just sat up in the bed, pulling the sheets up with her as she looked at Despy livid. Her face was red, and the red the blushing down her neck towards her chest. While her hands gripped the sheet in a fashion of a fist as her knuckle glow white.

“Oh boy, Angel was right you are going to be hard to deal with.”

Despy’s attention shifted from Angel to Evie to see that she was about to snap, so he quickly and wisely took his leave from this situation.

“I’ll just go wait in the living room, shall I?”

He didn’t wait for an answer before he made his exit out of the room, leaving Evie behind to stew in her rage. She was never going to be wife material, she was never going to marry Lucas he was two for Christ sake, she didn’t understand why Despy of all people would feel the need to fix her. The more she thought about what he had just said the more it made her angry. If she knew one thing, she was going to get out of bed, get ready for training and drop his arse off to Gabriel and Odette so they could deal with the little... twerp. Evie barely knew Despy, nor did she have a reason to hate him or dislike him but she was too livid to see the niceness behind his actions.

Evie rolled her eyes before she turned to look down at the body beside her in bed, before she decided to put one part of her misery to bed today. She quickly lifted the pillow off his head to see what / whom she had brought home with the night before and from the looks on her face he wasn’t such a dreadful thing after all. A pouty frown crossed her face as she placed the pillow back down over his head. She couldn’t believe her luck and now she had to give up a day of possible follow up sex and spend the day with the annoying soul that was waiting for her in her living room.

<FONT COLOR=#1eb90e> “Fuck me.”

Was all that escaped her lips, but she said it in the token Australian tone that made it seem as if Evie couldn’t catch a break at the minute. Losing her streak at Climax Control, being publicly dominated by Polly Playtime, now practically having her version of prince fucking charming in her bed beside her, six foot plus and bearded that was going to go the waste all because of two people, well one person and a stuffed teddy. Evie didn’t want to dwell on her misfortunes any longer as she just made her exit from her comfortable bed and headed towards her bathroom to face the day that was already fucked before her.

##

It was 8:15am and Evie was late to training and if this was one thing that Gabriel hated about people coming to his training, it was LATE people. Evie had found a carpark outside the arena set up that Gabriel and Odette had spent thousands of dollars setting up before she jumped out of the car. Despy was quick to follow as he ducked out of the passenger side of the car, with Angel in tow. Evie completely ignore Despy the whole car ride here, she hadn’t spoken a single word to him or to Angel which to say the least was awkward for all parties. Rounding her car, Evie clicked the button on her remote to pop the boot and as it started to rise up before her, she reached in to get a handle on her gym bag. Just as she turned to slam down the boot of her car, she was met with the grinning face to Despy.

“You’re late and Gabriel is going to be so mad.”

It was as if he was baiting her to see her reaction, but Evie just side stepped him and moved around him as she made a beeline for the door of the training facility. As she opened the front door she could see Gabriel standing in the six-sided ring at the back of the building. He was leaning on the ropes looking down at his watch, his actual watch unlike Despy’s make believe watch.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “You’re late.”

The thought of biting back with “that’s a lot captain obvious” was at the tip of her tongue but Evie had this weird thing call respect when it came to Gabriel so she did her best to not be a bitch around him. Evie just quickly made her way across the distance between herself and Gabriel.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “You know what happens, when you’re late.”

She knew, she knew it all too well Gabriel was brutal like this with her for each minute she was late, Gabriel would time sit by five and would make Evie run the ropes for that amount of time. So, she was currently fifteen minutes late, meaning she would have to run the ropes for seventy-five minutes straight. If that sounds brutal, it’s because it is. This also cut into her training time with him, meaning that she would only get forty minutes of proper training in today and as that thought crossed her mind she was trying her hardest not to kill the whirl wind that had just walked in behind her.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “Despy, such a welcome surprise.”

Gabriel was warm towards his brother of course he was, they were family. Evie quickly dropped her stuff off beside the ring before she slides into it under the bottom rope, she knew what to do and started to run the ropes without being told. Also, without warming up so she knew that was going to kill her five minutes into her workout. Gabriel looked at Evie, he could tell something was burning her up inside, before he turned his head back to Despy and Angel who were making their way over towards the ring.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “Hold up, how did you get here?”

Evie was ignoring the conversation and was just running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. While Despy delightfully replied.

“Evie brought me, it was so nice of her. She was a bit rude at six fifty-five in the morning, but I feel like she is just warming up and she’ll be a lot happier now.”

Gabriel turned back to watch Evie run the ropes before she chuckled to himself. He didn’t know what Despy was up to, but he could tell from the look on Evie’s face that today wasn’t a good day for her. He could also tell from the fact that she was biting her tongue that she was just minutes away from unleashing an outburst or she was trying her hardest to be respectful of him. Despy had since taken up a spot on a chair outside the ring and he had pulled a small note book out of his back pocket of his black jeans and pulled the pencil out from behind his ear and he was taking notes while Angel sat proudly in his lap.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “Someone, care to explain to me what’s going on?”

Despy didn’t give Evie a chance to speak as he quickly piped up with a smile on his face.

“Your son, has declared his love for Evie… but the law says, they can’t be married for another sixteen years. So, I have sixteen years to fix her… so she can be the perfect bride for Lucas. I’m only doing what any good uncle would do.”

Even Gabriel had to cringe at that, as his focus left Despy with a shake of his head before he turned back to look at Evie who was fuming. He knew there was trigger words that set Evie off and “fix her” was one of them. He could see the anger in her eyes, as she continued to run back and forth, bouncing off the ropes with each turn. He could also see the crack beginning to show in his student as the longer she ran, the harder she pushed herself and the crack started to show the more Despy spoke about what he needed to do to help her. Ah “help her” was another trigger point and it was if Despy held in his hands the list of things never to say to Evie and he was reading them off. Checking them off each time his pencil hit the paper. The more he spoke the harder Evie pushed herself, so the sound of his skin slapping against the ropes was the only thing she could hear as she tried to drown out Despy’s voice.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “Despy, there is no need for this… Lucas stated kindy and he has a new interest.”

The look on Despy’s face was horrible as he frowned as If all this morning efforts were for nothing. Evie would have rejoiced but the feeling of all of her muscles burning where taking over her and crippling her emotions to do anything else but run. Gabriel jumped down from the ring and patted Despy on the shoulder, as if to thank him for his efforts anyway but Despy’s frown was quickly turned upside down as if another idea clicked in his head.

“No biggie, Evie still needs help… not just anyone bodies help… but Mr Self Help, help. Her people skills are rotten.”

Despy smiled up at Gabriel before he winked, while Gabriel was just glad that Evie had missed what his younger brother had just said. It’s not the word rotten he was worried about because Evie knew she was a horrible person, she loved being that way, she loved knowing that people avoided her for this reason. She wasn’t put on this earth to pander to the people and give them what they wanted, she was here to be herself and that to some was monstrous. She was tired of people trying to change her and the more people pushed for her to do so, the worse she became. That fact alone was enough to bring a smile on Gabriel’s face because even though he knew Despy was going to grinding on Evie’s nerves, he knew she would never do anything to harm him… but boy oh bear was it going to be enough to force Evie into a deeper darker state and if she was looking to survive a straightjacket match she was going to have to be at her worst. So naturally Gabriel being Gabriel said the following words in hope that it would work a treat.

<FONT COLOR=#a3a8a2> “Maybe you should just leave Evie alone, she is fine just the way is she.”

Gabriel knew exactly what he had just did, he had basically told Despy that he wasn’t allowed to change Evie and what does Despy do when he is told NOT to do something… normally the opposite. Gabriel watched on as Evie continue to run the ropes and his smirk on his face was enough to keep both parties happy. Who said the master of mind games was dead and gone? With that little seed planted Gabriel turned away from Despy and headed back towards the ring to start his training with Evie, as he figured she had stuffed enough and he was willing to forgive her lateness because well let’s be honest it probably wasn’t her fault this morning. The reason of her lateness was sitting in a chair writing down notes of how to help the one they call Evie Luna Baang or your current Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Champion. You know let’s not be picky.

Now what on earth does little Despy and Angel have in mind for "poor undeserving" Evie, tune in next week to find out.

##

So here we go again, just two weeks away from defending my Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship... where on that night at Violent Conduct I have to step in the ring with two others. Entering a game of who can out wit, out last and out play each other all in the name of staying out of a dreaded straight jacket. I leave you with this... one will say that she is ready to finally become the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion, while the other will claim she is ready for playtime to be over and ready to recapture the gold that slipped through her fingers... yet all this talk of playtime... will either participants be ready for the fucking game?

If you ask me both ladies are well out of their comfort range and I will prove that to you all... at violent conduct.

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 11:47:03 PM »
 â€LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!”
Part 1

~The night I got home from Laughlin, Nevada was a night where everything changed for me.  No longer will I take anything lying down.  I’ve realized that that just can’t happen, because when it does anyone and everyone will take advantage of me.  Evie Baang tried to get away with it after I took on and defeated Cadence Carter on the Climax Control prior, but she found out that whatever she dishes out, she will get back TENFOLD whenever she is dealing with me!~

~It sure seems like many have tried to pool the wool over my eyes, and for a scant few, it’s worked.  But after what I went through just a few days ago, NEVER AGAIN!  I knew I didn’t trust a certain someone, and I was right.  He did the unthinkable and took advantage of me.  However in the end he ended up paying for it, in what I consider a big life-ending way!~

~Hopefully it’s a lesson to both Evie Baang and Jessie Salco.  I’m not the girl you want to mess with.  Instead I’m the young WOMAN that is going to take advantage of this opportunity and for the second time rise to the top!  Oh there will be plenty of violent conduct, but that’s not the best part.  The best part will be screaming down at the both of you that you’ve lost, and that there’s nothing either of you can do about it!~

~Until then, thank this… snake in the grass… for what’s about to happen.  Because it isn’t going to be good…~

\'user

Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Panguitch, Utah (then Orderville Utah)
Big Fish Saloon (then Game Show Studio in Orderville)

Polly has just finished polishing off the food she had ordered, a thick juicy deluxe cheeseburger along with well-seasoned fries.  To wash it all down she is just now finishing sipping away at the raspberry ice tea she had gotten with her meal.  It definitely has seemed to refresh her.  She pulls out her wallet just as one of the waitresses that she knows comes over.

Heather:  â€œHey, it was a shame your father couldn’t come here tonight.  He’s actually been in here a lot lately while you’ve been away.”

Polly:  â€œHe has?  Hmm, this has always been our favorite local place to eat.  I have missed coming here and couldn’t resist coming tonight.  Unfortunately my dad’s away on business.”

Heather:  â€œHmm, probably with that game show he hosts.  Your father can do so much better Polly.  I’ve seen how much of a dick that producer can be.  He should get out of that business, just like you did.”

Polly is silent for a short bit of a time, before she finally does reply.

Polly:  â€œYeah, but he enjoys it Heather.  You know my top priority is that he’s happy.”

Heather:  â€œIt’s admirable of you, and it shows.  Just um, don’t you think that it’s weird he was called away on business, on a Tuesday night?  I thought the shows were recorded on Friday and Saturday.”

Polly looks at the waitress, who is the same height as her own self.

Polly:  â€œYou know, you’re right about that.  Something is… off about that.  Maybe I should call him.”

She gets her phone out of her purse and starts rapidly tapping her left foot against the floor as she dials her father’s cell phone number.  It just keeps ringing and ringing.

Polly:  â€œCome on, come on, come on.  Dad, where are you?”

Heather, who should probably be assisting other customers, looks even more concerned now.  After many rings, the ringing stops and Polly flips her cell phone shut, then looks up at Heather.

Polly:  â€œI have to go find him.  I have to go find him right now.  Here’s what I owe and a tip just for you, okay?”

Polly quickly forks over the money, stands right up and runs out the door as Heather calls out to her.

Heather:  â€œPlease keep me posted Polly!  Be careful!”

Polly is too worried to say a single word as she heads to the right as soon as she’s out the door.  She heads to where her red 2017 Chevrolet Cruze waits for her.  But she doesn’t make it as she is pulled behind the side of the restaurant by two masked men.  Neither of them speak but they hold on to her tightly.  Even though Polly is fighting with all her might and it takes them a little bit, they do get her subdued enough where one is able to strap a ball gag on her, which gets her down to only “mmph”s, which aren’t loud enough.  The two men sink her down to her knees before one of them picks her up and carries her in his arms down to a car of their own.  The man tosses her into the back seat.  When Polly gets up to try and get back out of the car the second man reaches in and grabs for her hands, able to successfully handcuff her after a bit of a struggle.  The second man slams the door shut and both men go for the front seats, then speeding off.  The whole time Polly is awake and struggling to break free, but it just isn’t happening.  Even the ball gag won’t pop out of her mouth, as hard as she tries.  Finally she grows tired and the tears start streaming down her cheeks.

As for the car, it heads out onto the highway.  Polly lifts her head a little to see that they’re heading towards Orderville, which can only mean one thing.  Her tears stop and hatred looks like it’s beginning to set in, almost as if she knows exactly where they are heading.  She looks forward to see that the two masks are off… and that they are two of the stage crew for Mr. Compton’s game show!  Polly’s mmphs now pick up, but the two guys say nothing.  The driver looks very uncomfortable with the situation, but does speak up.

Driver:  â€œPolly, I’m so sorry, but we have to deliver you to Mr. Compton.  We’re under his orders to do so, otherwise he’s going to fire us both.  We both need this job.  Charlie, can you ungag her, at least for the rest of the ride?  I really feel bad.”

The passenger, Charlie, reaches back and pulls it out of her mouth.  Polly recovers some but then screams at them both, cursing more than she ever has in her entire life.

Polly:  â€œAre you fucking kidding me?!  Mr. Compton can’t just fucking let me go?!?!?  I made it clear to him and I thought it was damn settled when he gave me that car as a fucking apology.  That asshole is going to get a piece of my fucking mind when I get my hands on him!  And you two, what the fuck?!  Please just let me go!!!  I can get you new jobs if that’s all you fricking need!  Please don’t be his fucking bitches!  LET… ME… FUCKING… GO!!!!!”

After hearing all that Charlie sees that he has no choice and pops the ball gag back into Polly’s mouth, right as she is yelling out the last word.

Driver:  â€œPolly, please!  We’re only the messengers.  When we get you to him, do what you need to do!”

The driver speeds up a little, but is careful to not go too fast, as he obviously wouldn’t want to get pulled over with a younger girl handcuffed and gagged in the back seat.  Polly’s tears are completely gone now as she is just simply enraged!  However she does seemingly stop putting the blame on them.  She stops struggling in the back seat and just waits for this unwanted ride to end.

When it does she waits for Charlie to get her out of the backseat.  He escorts her in, without any fight from Polly, who clearly just wants to meet up with Mr. Compton… and probably knock him the hell out, this time for good!  They walk her down the hall of the game show facility until they come to the room Polly used to get dressed in for shows.  The driver of the car opens the door and Charlie pushes Polly into the room by pushing right on her butt.  He then shuts the room door and padlocks it quickly, before Polly can attempt to get out.  Being the room has no windows Polly realizes she’s stuck.  She goes back to work with trying to spit the ball gag out of her mouth, but it’s lodged in good.

To her this time that is passing is an eternity, as what’s even worse for her is that she doesn’t know where her father is.  She places her purse down and even though she’s still handcuffed, she uses her hands to pull out her phone and place it on the floor.  With her cute nose she hits the redial button and prays to God that he will answer this time.  It rings five times before finally there is an answer on the other end this time.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œHello Polly, kitten.  I’m sorry I couldn’t answer earlier.  I was in a meeting with Mr. Compton.  He and I were discussing show ideas.”

Polly:  â€œMMPH!  MMPH MMPH MMPH MMPH-MMPH!  (Help!  Please help me daddy!)”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œPolly?  What’s wrong?”

Polly:  â€œMMPH-MMPH MMPH-MMPHF MMPH-MMPH MMPH! (Mr. Compton’s kidnapped me!)”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWhat the?  Where are you?  I’ll come get you!”

Polly:  â€œMMPH-MMPH-MMMPH!!! (Orderville!!!)”

It’s almost as if he can understand his daughter.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI’ll be right there kitten!”

The door to the room opens and in walks Mr. Compton, which means that the meeting couldn’t have been all that far away, most likely at the usual meeting place which is just down the road from the game show studio.  Mr. Compton stands over her and grabs her cell phone, hitting the end button, before taking the cell phone for his own.

Mr. Compton:  â€œTsk tsk tsk, Polly.  Making yet another bad career move.  Look, it’s very clear that you aren’t as evil and as strong as you think you are.  All I ask is that you come back to work for me.  Being my top model is what you do best.  I agreed with your dad to give you that car as a peace offering, yet you’ve slandered my name and now with you gone, the ratings have really dropped.  I don’t even have the heart to tell your daddy that the next show might just very well be the LAST show.  You know what he and I will both have then?  Absolutely NOTHING!  Things have gotten really bad since the last time you were here, and when I heard you’d be coming home for a week, I just knew I had to do something.  I need you back on my stage, for the rest of your life.  It’s the truth.  The public wants you, and on our stage, they can have you.  They can’t have you while you’re away wrestling, not to mention losing anyways.”

Polly:  â€œMMPH MMPH!!! (FUCK YOU!!!)”

Mr. Compton:  â€œThat just proves my point Polly.  Anyway, since you called your daddy to help bail you out, I have the perfect idea for a special taping of my favorite game show and yours, “You Better Get It Right!”  This one is going to have the WORLD talking, and you will see that what I’m saying is right.  You belong here and nowhere else.  But the caveat is… YOU will be the contestant, and trust me, you WILL lose.  The bright side is it will be most likely the last time that you ever lose, as long as you agree to full-time employment.”

Polly refuses by vigorously shaking her head no.  To which Mr. Compton shakes his head repeatedly in the yes direction.  He then pulls Polly up and drags her out to the stage.  The two guys that grabbed Polly earlier turn the stage lights on and Mr. Compton continues to drag her, right to a set of stocks that is in the usual placement of where the contestant stand would be.  Mr. Compton trips her by her left leg, getting Polly down to her knees.  The two guys come over and help their boss keep Polly contained as they uncuff her wrists, only to use the stocks to re-cuff her.  Polly does put up a decent fight as they go to shove her head in as well in the center of the stocks, but it’s 3 against 1, so Polly end up doing the one thing she hates the most, losing that battle.

Mr. Compton:  â€œA couple of the camera crew should be here in a couple minutes.  Then we’ll get to filming what will be our biggest masterpiece!”

Polly tries to stay firm and not cry, but she can feel the tears start to stream down her cheeks again.  Softly she speaks to herself in mmph’s, meaning to say “Where are you daddy?  I need you.”

This time amount passes by quickly and soon the cameras have whirred to life.  Even though there is no audience, it doesn’t seem like Mr. Compton cares, as he knows that the whole world will see this soon enough.  Mr. Compton himself stands at the host’s stand and queues the normal cheesy music that his game show has.  As it ends, he gets on his microphone.

Mr. Compton:  â€œWell ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a very special episode and a very special treat.  Tonight I will be hosting and our contestant tonight, you all know her, the lovely Polly Pingotti!!!”

The sound guy that’s present hits a special machine that does fake clapping and cheering, before it slowly shuts off.

Mr. Compton:  â€œAs you can see, the lovely Polly is not in the best of predicaments right now.  Tonight in this game, she will truly need to Get It Right!”

Again the fake clapping and cheering emits from the sound machine.

Mr. Compton:  â€œHere’s how our game will work.  Round 1, the lovely Polly will need to tell us all what is exactly in her future.  I will remove the gag that’s in her mouth, as we did not want her speaking before we started our game.”

He goes and removes it, to which Polly is disobedient and screams out loud:

Polly:  â€œHe’s kidnapped me!!!  Mr. Compton has kidnapped me!!!  Anybody, HELLLLP!!!!”

Mr. Compton covers up Polly’s mouth with a hand and looks a bit nervous himself.

Mr. Compton:  â€œMake sure that is edited out.  Now Polly, work with me here.  I am giving you a chance.  What is in your future?”

Polly is seething mad.  Mr. Compton leaves his hand over her mouth, which is when Polly goes to bite at it!

Mr. Compton:  â€œSeriously?  That’s how you’re going to act Polly?  Like a little loser dog?  Oh well, wrong answer.  Guys, let’s make sure the world gets what they truly want.  Strip her naked!”

Mr. Compton walks away as Polly screams out.

Polly:  â€œNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

But it’s too late as the stage crew is all over her, leaving Polly looking like a naked dog being she’s stuck in the stocks, within a matter of seconds.

Mr. Compton:  â€œIt would be wise for our lovely contestant to comply and play our game.  Guys, record every inch of her.  The world deserves to see what she’s been hiding!”

Polly struggles in the stocks, which actually makes her look even cuter.  After the exposé has calmed down some, Mr. Compton continues, back at the host desk, which is usually occupied by Polly’s father.

Mr. Compton:  â€œWell then world, you have GOT to love THAT!!!  Miss Polly is definitely a very beautiful young lady!  It is now time for round 2, which she better get it right this time.  Otherwise… gentlemen… bring it out!”

Polly can’t even see it, but the stage crew brings out what could possibly be the world’s biggest flogger, which looks like it will definitely hurt and do extreme damage!  They keep it behind her so she can’t see what they’ve brought out.

Mr. Compton:  â€œOkay Polly, for round 2, the world loves you.  It’s been very clear on all the shows you’ve been on in the past.  As evil and nasty and cruel as you have been, through it all, they have loved you and cheered for you.  You’ve gained a really large following at such a young age.  The question is, will you let them all down by continuing to choose to wrestle and lose, or will you come back home and keep them happy?  Tick tock, tick tock.”

Polly puts her head down and is about to answer, when she hears her father yelling out to her.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œPolly!  Polly!!!  OH MY GOD, POLLY!”

He races onto the stage.  Mr. Compton goes to cut him off, but Mr. Pingotti shoves his boss right to the floor of the stage and runs towards his daughter.  The two stage crew members cut him off though and the one tells Mr. Pingotti that he’s sorry, but this must be done.  He then orders Charlie to flog Polly right in the butt.  Charlie winds up as Mr. Pingotti jukes and gets away from the other member of the stage crew.  He dives right in between the flogger and his daughter and takes the flog right to the face and goes down in a heap.  Charlie backs up and drops the flogger, almost crying himself, seeing what he’s done.  Mr. Compton begins to get up, which is when the stage crew member that had been holding Mr. Pingotti back, his heart changes.  He snatches the flogger and holds onto it.  He winds up and directly flogs Mr. Compton, sending Mr. Compton back down to his knees.  He then drops the flog and does what is right.  He frees Polly from the stocks, which allows Polly to turn and help her father, as she blubbers.

Polly:  â€œDaddy!!!!  Daddy, please, are you okay?  Daddyyy!!!  I love you!!!”

She looks around at both of the stage crew members and cries more.

Polly:  â€œCall 911!”

They both agree, but it’s Charlie that runs off to do that, as the other stage crew member keeps his eye on Mr. Compton, just in case he gets up.  Polly doesn’t even bother grabbing for her clothes as she keeps her focus on her father, who looks to be breathing.  Polly calms down some but is still crying as she nestles in really close to him.

Polly:  â€œPlease be okay.  Hang in there.  Ambulance will be on the way.  I love you daddy!”

It takes some time but they can now all hear the sirens coming closer and closer.  Yet still Polly stays nestled right up against her father, probably as she was after just being born.  It’s not just a stretcher that comes onto the stage either, as a pair of policemen come in and drag the still almost out-of-it Mr. Compton up to his feet before handcuffing him and escorting him out, for obvious questioning.  The police do both stare over at the naked Polly, until she glares at them.

Polly:  â€œLook the other way please.  Arrest that man and make sure he never breaks out!  He’s a fucking kidnapping piece of shit that deserves to rot and get eaten alive by fucking rats!”

They hear her tone and both policemen do as she says.  The medic looks too, but takes heed of the same advice as he and the two game show stage member crews lift Mr. Pingotti up and put him on the stretcher.

Charlie:  â€œHey, Polly, you should get dressed.  Go with your dad to the hospital.  Okay?”

Polly nods her head.  She still hates Charlie and his accomplice for what they did to her, but in this one regard, she listens to him.  After she’s dressed, she addresses both of them.

Polly:  â€œI’m sure this is the end.  You guys will both get jobs somewhere.  You’re better than this.  I’m better than this.  My dad’s better than this.  ALL of us are better than this.  You got that?”

Charlie:  â€œYes.  Thank you Polly.  I… I’m really sorry.”

Polly nods before she follows the medic out.  Mr. Pingotti is loaded into the ambulance and Polly climbs in as well.  It is only seconds later that the ambulance sirens begin wailing again, this time away from a place that Polly clearly never ever wants to see again.  Besides, she definitely is much more than this.  She has proven that she can become a champion in the wrestling ring on any given night.  Soon she knows she will become one again… which is much more than what had been planned out for her to endure for the rest of her life.

\'user

Saturday, August 26, 2017
Panguitch, Utah
Pingotti Household

~Thankfully my dad will be fine.  Thankfully I’m fine.  And that prick is going to get exactly what he deserves, a life sentence, so he can live out the rest of his pathetic days all cooped up in prison, right where he belongs!  That leaves my dad free to do what he wants to do, and it leaves me free to do what I want to do.  Heck all of us that were associated with that show are now free to do what we please.  It is no longer imprisoning any of us, and for the Bombshells of Sin City Wrestling, that spells trouble with a capital P!~

~That’s right boys and girls, not a capital T, but instead a P for Polly.  And I’m truly trouble as I am about to once again be your World Bombshell Champion.  What’s better is that I get to regain the championship by playing a little game of Straight Jacket against my two opponents at Violent Conduct.  THAT is what will be so enjoyable.  Only I know what the world truly wants, and they want me as their champion.  They want to see my face plastered on every billboard of every Sin City Wrestling event that happens.  They want to see my face in the papers.  They want to read my name so it rolls off their tongue.  Face it.  The guys love me and the other young women out there wish they could be me.~

~But that’s enough about that, at least for now anyways.  It’s been quite the last few days, and you all know only the half of it.  For tonight though, I’m getting tired, and I really want to get this out there for all of you to hear…~

Polly zooms out on the camera lens, to show that she is safely back at home, in her bedroom, wearing just a pink nightshirt that is similar to a slip that has pictures of dogs all over it.  She smiles, but it’s only a small and brief one this time before she gets down to business.

Polly:  â€œThere is no question that I have faced many challenges lately, both inside and outside of the ring.  That just goes to show though that I am battle-tested and battle-approved, because I sure as heck would not be standing right here in front of you all right now if I wasn’t!”

She sneers right at the camera, and even though no battle scars are visible on the outside, it’s clear she has many within herself.  After this slight pause, Polly continues.

Polly:  â€œNow then, I know there are some of you out there that believe I should not be in the position that I’m in at Violent Conduct, getting to challenge for the World Bombshell Championship.  But let me remind you all that this is my contractual rematch, being Crystal Millar was able to get one over on me and Melody to become the champion to begin with.  Now Crystal is way, WAY out of the picture.  That’s well proven being she isn’t even scheduled to compete, after she competed against one of my favorite play-toys in Amy Marshall.  It just goes to show how low Crystal has gone.  Yet some say the same thing about me when I chose to face my chosen set of five matches.  I did that for a really good reason.  It was to build to this moment that’s going to take place next weekend, right in the Sin City that we all know and love.”

“For Jessie Salco and even more importantly Evie Baang, they will hate it.  They will hate everything about that night.  They will show the same hate that I have been allowing to emanate from myself as of late.  Though here is the thing, as much as neither of them believes me, I am not going to cheat this time.  There really aren’t very many ways to cheat in a Straight Jacket match anyways.  Anything goes until you two are wearing Straight Jackets and I’m left holding the SCW World Bombshell Championship high above my head, as I watch the two of you wriggle like worms, trying to escape, in vain attempts.  You two won’t just be losers, you will be enslaved losers.  And trust me, I know what that feels like!  I personally do.  It makes you feel helpless.  That is NOT a feeling that I am going to have, EVER AGAIN!!!”

Polly breathes heavily a few times before trying to calm herself down enough to speak.  Finally she comes through with that.

Polly:  â€œSo, Jessie, it’s very clear to me that you are still very salty about what I did this past Sunday night.  You need to listen to reason though.  I was getting bored, and quite honestly, neither of you deserved to win the championship like that.  You should be honestly thanking me, because I know you.  You would have tapped out if I didn’t save you.  When I leaped off that rope with the Perfect Play, I wasn’t trying to screw with you or your chance at the World Bombshell Championship.  You were going to blow it anyways.  I was getting back at Evie, even though I already did prior to the match.  I just knew once wasn’t enough.  It was a warning to not just her, but also to you or anyone else who believes they can take advantage of me.  When you try to, you will get it back in your face, FAR WORSE!”

“That out there, don’t try anything silly at Violent Conduct.  Because Evie has already been made an example of, as has your old tag team partner Amy Marshall.  Many know what I’m capable of, including yourself, so don’t make the mistake of underestimating me again.  You’ve already done it once.”

“And don’t expect me to throw a temper tantrum just because you got added to this match.  I don’t care that you were added, as in the end, it’s going to mean nothing.  This is a chance that I have served to you on a silver platter, but you won’t be taking advantage of it.  As far as I’m concerned Jessie, I get to knock out two birds with one stone, and leave those birds nesting in Straight Jackets!  And everyone says I’M the crazy one???...”

Polly gets a crazed look in her eyes now and it ends with a lick of her chops.  Slowly yet surely she is getting back to her old self, clearly doing her best to forget what happened to her a few nights ago.

Polly:  â€œWell, maybe I am.  I am most definitely the evil, nasty, cruel one in this lot.  I know a fellow blonde would say that I’m not, and that I’m just trying to put up a smokescreen to make myself sound scary, but she’s full of it.  If I weren’t any of those three things, I wouldn’t be where I am right now.  I would have lost a lot more matches and I probably would have been out the door instead of contending for my second World Bombshell Championship reign in just over a week’s time.”

“So Jessie, to dumb this down for you, you’re welcome for this final chance, and you’re welcome for the free Jacket that I’m about to give to you as a parting gift!”

She pauses now and stretches with her free hand, as she grips the camera tightly with her other hand.  When she returns to a normal stance, Polly switches gears to the current champion.

Polly:  â€œThe same gift will be given to you Evie, but that’s just who I am.  It just seems like I’m always give, give, giving.  Just like how I gave you exactly what you deserved not once at the last Climax Control, not twice, but THREE times!  I wanted to make sure I got the point across.  Hopefully I did, because otherwise, I’m afraid that you’ll never get it.  I’m afraid that you’ll just have a wet dream about how you will be able to hang on to the World Bombshell Championship, when the whole world knows that you won’t.”

“And it will be all your fault.  You started something that you couldn’t finish and you started it long before a couple of weeks ago.  I never forget a thing Evie, and I don’t forget that you tried to use me as an example after you were the female winner of the Blast From The Past tournament.  You wanted to make your point by attacking me right before you had your opportunity to go for the World Bombshell Championship.  That’s what started all of this, and quite honestly, I am STOPED that you are the champion right now instead of someone like Crystal Millar, who I actually admire.  She and I, we are FAR better champions than you!  While I do hate that she lowered herself down after she lost the championship, I know she has it in her to do the exact same thing I’m doing, working my way right back up and taking back what I want!”

“As for you though Evie, I know that you’re just going to lose and run away.  But it’s okay, I can just mesh you in with Mikah.  She loves doing the exact same thing after a loss, from what I’ve heard.  I really wish I could trust that you would be you and keep on competing at your top level, despite losing to me at Violent Conduct of course, but I’m sure you won’t.  You will back away, knowing that you are in WAY over your head Evie.”

“As for me, I’ve learned much and THIS time around at the top of the mountain, I won’t be in over my head.  There will be no special challenges.  Any Bombshell that wants their chance at the World Bombshell Championship will have to earn it.  I won’t dodge anyone that does earn it, but you WILL have to earn it!”

“But that’s for after Violent Conduct.  Next Sunday is all that matters right now Evie and Jessie, and from what I can see, neither of you is ready for it.  Neither of you are ready for what someone that I have recently erased out of my life is about to make me do!  He is hopefully in a Straight Jacket in that prison cell that he earned, and soon, thanks to him… and thanks to Evie for trying to make a name for herself at my expense… the both of you will too!!!”

Polly suddenly ends the transmission and puts the camera down on her dresser, turning it off for the night.  She walks over to her bed and lays right down, however she doesn’t fall asleep.  She just lays there awake and sighing.  As much as she wants to push everything bad that has happened to her out of her head, it’s clear that it’s going to be a hard process.  A harder process than winning back the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship.  

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
 SCW RP 2 vs. Evie vs. Polly AKA “About time someone new stood in the spotlight!”

Violent Conduct IV was drawing near and with it came what could be Jessie’s last chance to win the World Bombshell Championship and achieve her dream of becoming a Grand Slam Champion, something that only a handful of Bombshells have achieved since SCW hosted its first event but at the same time she faced stiff competition in the forms of Polly Playtime and the World Bombshell Champion herself Evie Baang.

So far Jessie has had two matches against Evie for the title, the first one ended with a controversial win for Evie who seemed set to move onto her next challenger Polly Playtime but Jessie was having none of it as she practically demanded a rematch because of the controversy, the bosses complied and the second match was booked, a No DQ Match that was billed as Jessie’s last chance at the World Bombshell Championship with Polly Playtime joining Belinda and Jason as Special Guest Commentator, this ended exactly as expected with Polly laying both out with the Polly Plop and hitting Evie with the Perfect Play for good measure but that decision backfired big time as the bosses felt that Jessie had earned another shot because she was screwed over by Polly thus adding the metalhead bombshell to the match but can Jessie finally win the big one?

Local metal show, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 28th of August 2017, 18:00pm

Hey, I may make yearly trips to England so that I can attend the Bloodstock Festival but that doesn’t mean I don’t like attending local shows whenever I’m home in Vegas!

That’s why we’re here at this small metal club, there’s a few local bands playing tonight with the openers, a Death/Thrash band from New York called The Storm Within, opening the show in about half an hour, in fact that guys from the band have been busy getting set up for the show as me and the boys have been enjoying a drink at the bar, I did ask Amy and Kate if they wanted to attend but they declined because they are too busy training for their matches.

I mean yeah, I should be doing the same thing especially since I’m challenging for the World Bombshell Championship on Sunday Night but hey, a night off to enjoy some local bands trying to make it big never hurt anybody, right?

I haven’t watched Evie and Polly’s promos and I probably won’t, I want to focus on me going into this match the challenger and leaving the champion and I can’t let my opponents’ words get to me this close to the actual event, its served me well in the past and I’m confident that the same can be said for the beginning of my first World Bombshell Title Reign which will be made all the sweeter by the fact that I wasn’t even supposed to be in this match to begin with.

What would I be doing instead? Who knows, maybe they would’ve stuck me in the opening match to determine Sam Marlowe’s next challenger/Cadence Carter’s first challenger or some random match on the card just to keep me happy much like they tried to do at last year’s Violent Conduct when they booked me and Amy in a tag team Street Fight against the Justice League whilst the woman I eliminated from the Chamber of Fate Match at last year’s Summer XXXTreme challenged then champion Crystal Millar for the title and rage quit the moment she lost the title match taking Roxi with her.

Yeah, I’m still a little bitter about that, can’t you tell?

“So, have you heard anything about the opening band?” Shane asked breaking my train of thought and I turned to him. “Other than the fact that they have traveled up from New York to be here tonight?”

“Not really, I don’t know much about the bands that are playing tonight in general.” I responded with a shrug as I watched the guys get set up. “I think I heard that the vocalist is a wrestler on the side, mostly wrestles in the New York area.”

“A touring musician and a wrestler? Why would you combine two of the most stressful jobs that I can think off that involve travel?” Jake wondered out loud as he finished his drink and motioned the bartender for another. “And what would happen to one career should he hit the big time?”

“Good question but I guess we’ll never find out.” I commented with a shrug as I looked up again. “Looks like they’re wrapping up the soundcheck at least.”

“Good, I can only endure so much mid 2000s Metalcore before I smash the jukebox.” Shane groaned as he ran a hand through his hair and we laughed in response. “Seriously, remind me to check if there’s any real metal on that thing once the opener’s set finishes.”

“Will do.” Jake nodded in response before we heard the typical intro for a set as the drummer played the drums before hitting the cymbols several times whilst the guitarists played one note and let it ring out.

“All right Las Vegas!” The lead singer called out into the microphone and the crowd cheered in response. “We are The Storm Within from Syracuse, New York and this is Genocidal Blasphemy!” The singer called out again before they played through the song and the rest of the set, it was exactly as I was expecting from a band that described as Death/Thrash and was a lot better than the Evergrey album of the same name from last year.

“These guys are actually good!” Shane commented with a grin as we enjoyed the music, I realize that not everyone’s going to enjoy this but you know what? Fuck them! “If not a bit generic.”

“I was thinking the same thing.” Jake commented as we watched the set go on, the songs averaged between three to four minutes in length so the band was going through them quickly. “Pardon the pun but if Bloodstock started doing American legs for their Metal 2 The Masses competitions these guys would go down a storm on the New Blood.”

“Why not? We couldn’t even get in the New Blood Stage when Raised by Owls were playing.” Shane commented and I couldn’t help but chuckle remembering that we had hurried to the New Blood Stage upon realizing how horrible King 810 were only to not be able to get in because the tent was packed, we watched the rest of the set without another word as the band transitioned into the last song of the set to applause from the crowd.

“Before we end the show tonight.” The lead singer said as he addressed the crowd. “Who here watches SCW?” He asked and got loud cheers from the crowd. “Here’s a better question, who’s attending Violent Conduct IV on Sunday?” He added and the cheers got louder. “Good, it’s with a heavy heart that I announce that this is my last show with the band because I have signed a contract with SCW as a wrestler and who knows? Maybe you’ll see me backstage comparing tattoos with Jessie Salco?”

“Well, that I wasn’t expecting to hear tonight.” I commented with a surprised laugh which was drowned out by the cheers. “I know SCW’s started accepting new applicants but I didn’t think I’d meet one before the show.”

“True enough.” Shane shrugged as he finished his drink. “Besides, you’ll be heading out to do your promo soon, right?” Shane asked and I nodded. “You probably won’t run into him.”

“Until then I will be at the merch stand and if you want to come by and say hello go ahead!” The lead singer added sending that idea out the window in a hurry. “Until then, I’m Caleb Storms, watch out for me on SCW TV but for now this is the last song off our EP and it’s called TYRANTUS!”

“I’m going to go out and do my promo.” I whispered to the boys as I got out of my seat. “Want me to grab you a copy of their EP on the way in Shane?”

“Yeah, sure, I’ll give you the money for it.” Shane responded before handing me a couple of bucks and I swiftly left the bar because as much as I want to meet this new SCW signee I’ve got more important stuff to do like focus on my promo and once I was outside the bar I got started on just that.

“Last year at Violent Conduct, rather than give a deserving challenger a shot at the World Bombshell Championship, I had to sit back and watch as one of the women I eliminated from the Chamber of Fate match cut to the front of the line for a shot at the World Bombshell Championship because of quote unquote fan support, now one year later Keira has rage quit SCW and hasn’t been seen in the company since then and I’m in the position that I should’ve been in this time last year! Not sure whether I should call this karma or justice but one way or another this Sunday I’m doing what Keira never could!”

And if you haven’t figured that out yet, where have you been?

“And that’s win the World Bombshell Championship! I guess it could be said that the competition in the Bombshell ranks has gone up a notch since Keira left but who gives a shit about that has been nowadays? The only thing that matters is that I’m challenging Evie Baang and Polly Playtime in a Straight Jacket Match for the top title in the Bombshell Division and you know how the old saying goes “third times the charm”? Well for my Bombshell Title Matches against Evie this will be the third times the charm!”

And I’m starting with Evie!

“I’ve said all I can about how epically Polly’s plan to screw me over failed in my promo last week so I’m not starting with her, doesn’t mean that I don’t have anything to say her mind you but instead I’m starting with the champ and Evie, if you set aside the circumstances surrounding the results of our first and second matches the facts state that I’m down by one loss and one draw, doesn’t look that good, I’ll admit that, but I’ve come back from worse!”

And in this case, I’ll come back with one goal in mind.

“To your credit Evie you’ve been true to your word and you have been a fighting champion ever since you won the title from Crystal Millar at Summer XXXTreme last month but this is where your reign ends and mine begins! As far as I’m concerned Polly may as well not be in this match because, even though this match was originally set up as you vs. Polly because she was invoking her rematch clause she may as well be a non-entity in this match because we are the only Bombshells in this match that people have paid to see!”

Sad but true.

“Oh sure, Polly’s a former Internet and World Bombshell Champion but whilst her Internet Title Reign was decent, what’s the one thing people remember about her World Bombshell Title Reign? Oh yeah, it ended almost as quickly as it began, because of that Evie as far as I’m concerned the real fight is between us and I personally don’t see Polly lasting that long in the Straight Jacket Match, not when she’s pissed us both off, but in the end, I will be the new World Bombshell Champion!”

Next up is Polly.

“And don’t think I’ve forgotten about the only wrestler I know off that has a name that wouldn’t sound out of place in a cartoon aimed at preschoolers! That’s right Polly, I’m addressing you directly now and it’s like I just said, the bell hasn’t even rung for the opening match of Violent Conduct IV yet you’ve already fucked up by managing to piss off both me and Evie, if you had just left well enough alone at the last Climax Control I wouldn’t be in this match and you’d still have a good chance of winning the title but now that your actions have gotten me added to the match?”

It’s only a matter of time.

“Now granted me and Evie might not end up working together because after all, it’s every woman for herself in this match but because of your actions Polly your chances of winning the match went from a 50/50 chance to a one in three chance when the bosses made the decision to add me to the match to no chance in hell when you decided that pissing off two rivals in the World Bombshell Title scene but interfering in their title match was a good idea! What do you do for an encore? Wash yourself by climbing into a washing machine and having someone start it for you?”

Wouldn’t surprise me.

“But in the end Polly your dumbass decisions will come back to bite you, maybe, just maybe, you’ll get lucky enough to eliminate Evie from the match first ensuring a new champion will be crowned in the process but me? No number of cheap tricks on your part will fool me in this match Polly and once you’ve realized that your facing a Bombshell who’s been trying for over a year to finally win the World Bombshell Championship it’ll be too late as by then I’ve strapped you into the straight jacket and won the title!”

It’s that simple.

“In one corner, we have a former tag team champion, this year’s Blast from the Past winner and a fighting champion in Evie, in the other corner we have me, someone who’s been waiting for over a year, watching as other, less deserving Bombshells got title shots before me biding my time and waiting for the perfect opportunity to win the one title that I’ve never won in SCW so far and in the other corner, we have a one hit wonder, a woman who has one decent Bombshell Internet Title Reign to her name before having the World Bombshell Championship over for a cup of tea, point is that we are all equally hungry to walk out the champion but I’ve wanted it for far longer than the both of your combined and I won’t have my destiny denied!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Evie’s been hogging the spotlight since she won the World Bombshell Championship from Crystal at Summer XXXTreme, Polly has been hogging the spotlight because her first World Bombshell Title reign was such a joke that she wants to improve on it, you know what I think? I think it’s about time that someone new stood in the spotlight and whilst I’ve been in the company longer than both Evie and Polly it wasn’t until last year that I started getting World Bombshell Title Shots and this Sunday at Violent Conduct IV I’m taking advantage of this opportunity to finally win the one title that’s been eluding me! This is the “Heavy Metal Angel” Jessie Salco signing off, Evie, Polly, it seems that becoming a spanner in the works of whatever plans the bosses had for a Supercard is a new hobby of mine but this Sunday I’ll also be the spanner in the works for your plans as champions because my reign is about to begin!”

I went back in the club as the scene fades.

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:54:17 PM »
 â€LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!”
Part 2

~Even though he’s fine, it was a horrible night.  Even now as I speak out to you all for the final time before Violent Conduct, I’m shaking.  It’s a bad feeling in my young bones, one that I want to go away, but one that I know just won’t.~

~I’m here at home now in the warmth, but it feels so cold with no one here to warm me up.  You all would definitely say it’s exactly what I deserve, but how could you all be so cold-hearted?  If even one of you out there has a heart, just one, I’d be YOUR fan forever.  I would make sure that you never lost, and that you ALWAYS won, at everything you do.~

~But I doubt anybody out there will take me up on my offer.  Not like it matters.  I am going to stand up, brush all this off, and compete at the top level that I know I’m capable of doing.  Just because I love it when the rest of you lose, doesn’t mean that I’m looking for the easy way out, and it doesn’t mean I’m just going to go into Violent Conduct all ho-hum, just expecting to win.  Nope, you’ve got the wrong blonde for that trait.  Try Mikah.~

~I’m different.  It’s a good different, as much as the rest of you disagree.  Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m still an evil little sprite, but more importantly, I’m real.  I don’t need to be fake.  I don’t need to be a poser.  That seems to be for the rest of you lot, which is why I ride alone.  And after this upcoming weekend, I will be riding alone… once again as your World Bombshell Champion.  Make no mistake about it.  I’ve been through a lot in the last year, and I’m going to make sure I go through a whole lot more, while on top of the world…~

\'user

Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Panguitch, Utah
Garfield Memorial Hospital

Even though is just after 2 a.m. in the morning, Polly is wide awake, tapping her left foot vigorously against the floor as she waits outside of the hospital room that contains her father, who she knows is laid up in bed, being examined.  Finally after what seems a lifetime to her, a doctor comes out of the room and sits next to Polly, right in the other chair that is by the door.

Doctor:  â€œHe’s going to be okay Miss Pingotti.  I don’t think there is any permanent damage done.  We will have to run a few tests during the day though, so maybe it’s best that you go home and get some sleep, okay?”

Polly:  â€œDoc, I…  I really want to stay with him.”

She looks at him with a very concerned look on her face.

Doctor:  â€œHe’s well tended to.  I’m worried about you too.  You should really go get a good night’s sleep.”

Polly:  â€œSleep is the last thing on my mind right now Doc.  I’ve been traumatized and my dad could have been killed.  I…  I can’t lose him.  I just can’t!”

The Doctor can see the crazed look that is developing in her green eyes.  He puts his right hand on her left shoulder in an attempt to calm her down.

Doctor:  â€œYou won’t lose him.  And for yourself, I’ll help out if I can.  Is there anything you want to talk about?”

Polly:  â€œNot now.  And please, take your hand off me.  There is only ONE person that gets to touch me besides myself, and that’s my dad.  He’s the only one I trust now!”

He backs off but looks extremely concerned for her.  He stands up though and opens the room door.  Polly gets up and races in to see her father.  Her father is able to slide over a bit and Polly gets up onto the bed, now laying beside him, feeling the most comfortable she’s felt all evening no doubt.  The Doctor can see that it’s time to leave the father/daughter combination alone.  He ushers the two nurses out as well.

Polly:  â€œDaddy…”

She nuzzles up really close to him.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œIt’s okay kitten.  I’m okay.  It’s all going to be okay.  Sure I’m out my job now, but-”

Polly:  â€œI’ll help with that dad.  I’m making enough money wrestling to support both you and me while mom’s away.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI don’t want you spending your hard earned money to provide for me.”

Polly:  â€œI insist.  Please let me help.  You raised me and helped me along with everything.  Now it’s my turn to give back.  I can handle it dad.  I really can.”

He looks at his daughter, who has tilted her head some so she can look at him in return, so he doesn’t have to move at all.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI know you can.  It’s just that… Tonight, seeing you being taken advantage of… It’s the worst I’ve ever felt.  I knew I had to do what I did, to protect you.  I know you’re not a baby anymore, but you’ll always be my little girl.  And I’ll always provide for you.  I can handle myself.  So this weekend, don’t worry about me.  Go win that championship back.  I’ll be fine.”

Polly sighs, still with some leftover tears in her eyes.

Polly:  â€œI always worry about you dad.  You’re my number one priority, and always will be.  Championships come and go.  I’ll cash in on this opportunity, but it’s going to be for YOU dad.  I’m going to show everyone that I’m not the fraud or the flash-in-the-pan that they are making me out to be.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œGood.  I’ll watch you if I can.  I’m proud of you.”

Polly:  â€œEven after how weak I looked tonight?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œThey had you triple teamed, the bastards!  No one could have escaped that.  At least the two of them finally took their heads out of their you know whats and did the right thing.  I’m still ashamed to call them my co-workers.”

Polly:  â€œEX-co-workers.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYes.  Though I’m going to need to do something for work Polly.  Perhaps I could make money by running it myself.  I’ll have to go to the network though on that.  I don’t know what they’d say.”

Polly:  â€œThey’d love you daddy.  You’ve done such a nice job hosting, and a far better job raising me.  You can’t do anything wrong.  Just go for it, as soon as you’re better.”

Mr. Pingotti nods his head a few times slowly and carefully.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYeah.  Yeah, you’re right.  Maybe change how things work too.  I don’t want things to be the same way.”

Polly:  â€œNor do I.  Perhaps it IS a good thing that the contestants don’t lose all the time, you know?”

Polly snuggles in that bit more closer.  Her dad carefully places an arm around her and for the first time tonight, a small comfortable smile has developed on Polly’s lips.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWell they won’t be up against you kitten, so they’ll actually stand a chance.”

Polly:  â€œThanks daddy.  You’re too kind.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYou’re welcome as always.  And Polly?”

Polly:  â€œYes?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI know the doctor told you to go home and get some sleep.  It wouldn’t be a bad idea, but I can tell you want to stay here.  So, stay as long as you like.”

Polly:  â€œThank you.  I guess it’s goodnight then, right dad?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYes.  Yes it is.”

The two Pingottis just lay there for a bit before both seem to be getting ultra tired.  It’s only moments after that both of them shut their eyes and drift off to sleep.  Hopefully a sleep that helps them forget what happened just a few hours ago.

\'user

Thursday, August 31, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Gold Coast Casino

~I have had a week to calm my nerves as much as I can.  It is not that I’m nervous for my upcoming contractual rematch for the SCW World Bombshell Championship.  It’s more that I’m nervous about someone jumping me and taking me as their own personal property.  If there are two things I hate in the world… number one is losing, and number two is being taken advantage of or my dad being taken advantage of.~

~NO MORE!~

~This weekend it’s all changing.  Momentum has swung back in my favor, and this time around, the other side of the pendulum will never come.  Evie and Jessie…  Neither of them are ready. That has already shown…~

Polly, with her thoughts in her head, is circling around the room in the Casino where the Sin City Wrestling crew has just set up the ring for this upcoming weekend.  She circles around it slowly, just glaring at it, gazing a hole right through it.  After a while she heads over to the boxes and quickly spots the two that have the Straight Jackets in them.

Polly:  â€œThis is the closest you are going to get to me.  After what I’ve been through, I will NEVER… EVER… be trapped again!  You two are meant for two broads that totally deserve it, that totally should be wrapped up in your unforgivingness, never to be freed again.”

Polly looks down at the ground, but it’s only for two solemn moments.  When she lifts her chin up to see her surroundings again, the state of her look has changed, into a look of dire need.  But from her words, she is not dire about her own self.

Polly:  â€œEvie, I feel sorry for you, and it’s not just because you’re going to end up fighting and struggling to get out of one of these two Straight Jackets.  Oh no.  I feel sorry because you just seem so focused on making both Jessie and more importantly myself seem like soft cute cuddly little animals, instead of seeing us as your competent and able challengers.  Well, okay, I guess you got it half right.  Jessie is not capable of becoming the World Bombshell Champion.  But I am.  I’ve been here before Evie.  I have been the challenger and I have walked away with that same championship that you hold, all thanks to you being the one Bombshell that was able to survive the Blast From The Past tournament.”

“So what should that tell you?  It should tell you that I am not a lamb that is leading myself to her slaughter.  I know what I’m in for and I’m not seeing you as weak.  It is just that your focus is in the wrong place.  So allow me to make the picture far more clearer for you.  I may not be the brightest bulb in the package, and you are damn right I went after you without thinking about what you’d say next, but I’m certainly no lamb.  If I were, I would have been content with a match with no championship on the line.  I would have never put myself through the ringer with those five challenge matches.  I would have declined the contractual rematch and I would have moved on, fizzling out without as much of a single peep.  It just goes to show that you don’t know who the hell I am!  I’m far more than just a girl that loves to play.  I’ve said it before and I shouldn’t have to say it again.  I will play here in Sin City Wrestling until I am DONE playing!  And the best part is that there is nothing you can do about it!”

Polly hmmphs and actually smirks a little before continuing, one of the crew members having had a camera on her from the beginning.

Polly:  â€œBut that’s life Evie.  Get over it, and more importantly when you lose to me, get over yourself.”

Polly pauses and breathes once before she switches gears to her other opponent for Sunday night.

Polly:  â€œSpeaking about having to get over herself, this is where you come in Jessie.  We all know the story already, about how you believe you have come SO CLOSE to achieving your dream of becoming our World Bombshell Champion.  The truth is, I’ve watched all of your attempts, and not once were you close at all to winning the championship.  We all know you don’t have what it takes.  For you it’s far more dire than it is for Evie.  I hold this face for you because you actually believe this is the time that you are finally going to break through.  You believe that this time you are going to be this conquering hero.  You believe that this time you are going to leave elated jumping up and down like you’re in a mosh pit at a concert!  You think it’s OHHHHH… finally FINALLY, OHHHHH!  FINALLY going to happen for you!!!”

The young blonde as she speaks sounds like she is getting closer and closer to a climax, but right after she has reached the top, her tone drastically changes.

Polly:  â€œâ€¦ but then it happens again.  You disappoint all of your fans and the metalheads that you say you love so much.”

She shakes her head and lets it all sink in for a few moments.

Polly:  â€œJessie, you need to face the facts.  You aren’t ready for this type of stage.  You never were ready, and you never will be.  I’m only 21 and I can see right through you.  I knew you were going to dismiss me as a threat for Violent Conduct.  Though I don’t get something.  Why are you doing that when you saw exactly what happened to your best pal Amy Marshall last November?  She just saw me as a newcomer and a non-threat, yet she went down in a heap inside Hell In A Cell.  And now you are doing the exact same thing, when you should know perfectly well what I’m capable of.”

“But you know what Jessie?  That’s fine with me.  It doesn’t matter what you think, because in the end there is a Straight Jacket right here with your name on it.  The only thing you’ll be able to do once you’re wearing it is whine and complain and just continue repeating and repeating that I’m stupid… even though I’ll be the one leaving as the World Bombshell Champion.  I won’t look stupid, will I Jessie?  Instead I will, and oh yes I will, have killed off two birds with one stone!  Both you and Evie won’t be able to spread your wingspans and fly after the Jackets are on both Evie and yourself Jessie.  There will be only one bird left flying, and that’s me… the most beautiful bird in not just this match, and not just in this company, but in all the world!  I am the cute, lovely, evil, and championship-material dove.  You Jessie, and you Evie, the two of you just aren’t meant for this moment at Violent Conduct.  To me you aer both meant to be trapped like losing mice.  To me you are just two pieces in the game that need to be removed.  I have gone through too much to allow either of you to get what you want.  This Sunday at Violent Conduct it is all about me taking flight once again as our SCW World Bombshell Champion!  I have EARNED the right to cash in on my contractual rematch by fighting tooth and nail.  And this Sunday night, I’m going to put the nail in the coffin on both of your opportunities to be our champion.  Then I will fly away, crowing out loud to the both of you as I go… YOU LOST!!!”

Polly looks down one last time at the Straight Jackets and blows them each a kiss before departing the room.  The camera watches her go until she disappears, most likely next to be seen in this very room, becoming our SCW World Bombshell Champion for the second time.  And to think that her wrestling career is still at such an early point…  With that being true, when she cashes in at Violent Conduct, we will have a champion that will soar to new heights… a champion that Sin City Wrestling and the world will never ever forget.